Sissy in The Hart of the Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvelynT
EvelynT
8 Followers

"Mmmm, not just yet," she moaned as I traced her tumescence through the soft taut nylon.

I kept us both at a simmer until we made a u-turn through the sylvan median on San Vicente and headed back a block to her home. It was situated well behind a wall of bougainvillia but you could see the second story bedroom window from the street, adorned with its pretty crossed priscillas. Whenever I passed the place in my car I would look up at that window and enjoy a conditioned response - a warm ripple from my stomach straight down my urethra. If I didn't feel it now it was because I was already fully erect. Cindy had left upper that light on. She pulled quickly into the drive next to my Karmann Ghia and she had her key in the front door before the automatic gate closed behind us.

When we were in the foyer I backed her up against the street door with my hand up her dress and Cindy held me in similar death-lock. We kissed deeply for a moment. Cindy broke off to say, "my God, I've wanted to have sex with you all evening, that leopard-print dress has been driving me crazy!"

"You were always quick to salute the 'tranny flag'."

We made haste up the staircase to her bedroom, my hand on her rear end.

Another clinch inside the bedroom door. We broke apart by mutual consent to roll back the covers on her huge bed. Cindy's bedroom was decorated with a subtle nod to the Hollywood Regency style in the grey, blue and teal striped wallpaper, the bed coverings in baby blue with navy piping and the elegant and skeletal Billy Haines table against the wall which soon held my hastily flung lurex minidress .

"Wait," she hissed at me and pulling a white bundle off her dresser top she disappeared into the bathroom.

Cindy came out seconds later quite naked beneath a sheer high collared peignoir of mint chiffon, it was gathered at the waist and the three quarter sleeves had a delicate elastic cuff that held them to her slender forearms. I was wearing just bra and panties and the red knickers I now peeled off and sent sailing to join the minidress on the table.

I held her shrouded form next to me and we both shivered to feel our skin touching through the exquisite material; our two cocks nuzzled and clashed and nuzzled again in an irresistible dance with the stuff.

I lifted myself on my toes and Cindy helped me straddle her cock so that i rode its length along my perineum.

Rocking like that, in that silky slide I felt like I had found some ultimate home again, for awhile, and I sighed. Our mouths came together and our tongues curled and caressed, each one the other.

"I could do this forever, until I came, " I murmured, into her warm mouth, as if it were her ear, both of us as hard as we had ever been, all orifices were becoming as good as another in our extremis.

"Oh, darling. Oh, darling," she whispered. So quietly, barely uttering at all, so close we barely needed to at all.

"I could really come."

"We've done that before. Haven't we?" She asked.

"Uh huh."

A gentle push from Cindy and In a silky sigh the chiffon slid off my cock. She led me to the bed and lay back on the pillow with her hands beside her head. Her eyes were closed against the green apple glow from the porcelain bed lamp where a nymph and a shepherd maintained their century-long embrace for us.

For a moment I hovered above her. Cindy's erection in that gossamer tent seemed enormous, casting a penumbra in the center of her body and I descended upon her luminous and numinous beacon and deliberately, delicately put her entire display into my mouth and sealed it with my lips. Softly I huffed the nightie off her swollen cock and back again, off and back again like a ventricle.

Cindy groaned and stirred her legs. I lifted my head and pushed the hem of her nightie over her waist and turned on the bed so that my knees were next to her head and proceeded to give her a slow, tender blowjob. She reached across her chest to find my own cock and stroked it gently, absently, like a cat.

It was the kind of lovemaking that can go on a long time without detonating into orgasm; each of us drifting and lost in our own reveries, two boats on a still lake bobbing occasionally when a particularly erotic memory stirred the waters.

I found myself thinking about Bob. I was sure to take up his invitation. I imagined our first tryst, would it be at his place or mine? I tried to imagine myself in his home. What would I wear? A loose skirt or a short tight one like the mini dress he had peeped up at this evening. I must wear nice panties. The ones Cindy had worn tonight stirrred my imagination. Would she lend them to me? I saw myself presenting myself to him while wearing them. Their special whiteness, woven of that extinct nylon, the scalloped lace embellishment at legs, sweetly translucent, myself standing before him with my hands behind me, leaning backwards a little.

The image was too much. I groaned aloud around Cindy's erect cock and swung my hips off the end of the bed, the better to take her fully into my throat.

I could say that I swallowed her completely but that is not how 'deep throat' works. Actual swallowing is anathema to it - one would choke, sucking, the creation of a vacuum around the penis is the last thing you want. The trick, I've found is to considered the throat as a fleshy tube and apply stimulation to the penis by sliding it in and out, preferably by a motion originating well down in your torso, keeping your head and neck rigid and your mouth WIDE.

This I did, with Bob's image in mind, on that day in the near future when we should consummate our friendship. Cindy began to moan in earnest.

"Darling, oh Betty, I love that. Oh, yes. Oh, God!"

I made noises of encouragement as best I could through my nose. Humming was counter-indicated for the reasons just given.

"Betty, sweetie..."

"Nng nn."

"Ohhh, when I come, oh, God! I want you to snowball me..."

"Nng nnn!" I sang my nasal affirmation.

And, as if just speaking her desire were enough to bring it to fruition, she began to buck and gasp.

I quickly moved Cindy's pulsing organ from my throat back to my oral cavity. My lips closed tightly around her cock, I could taste her pre-cum. Nodding briskly I continued to give her head for a moment when my mouth was suddenly full of the hot, yeasty taste of her semen. She was making all sorts of cries and her hips kept rocking. Although she was still in the middle of an extended orgasm my mouth was full so I disengaged and extended my body atop her thrusting torso and closed my lips over her open mouth. We sealed the kiss. Inside that kiss I transferred the oyster of jizz in the hot broth of my saliva to Cindy and together we caressed each other's tongues and shared her wad between us.

My erection was hard against her thigh and though she was still dribbling out ejaculate Cindy moved her hand to my twitching cock and grasped it in a gathering of her mint green nightie and stroked me purposefully. I moaned at the chiffon-y feeling and a lava-flow of cum spilled from our unsealed mouths to pour down her cheek and onto the crisp pillowcase. I erupted and pumped my load again and again into voluminous clutch of lingerie, wondering, even as I cried and moaned and added another spurt to the abundance, how could Bob, how could Harold, how could anyone ever be able to make me cum harder than this.

EvelynT
EvelynT
8 Followers
12