Sissy Life Pt. 04a

Story Info
A sissy is whipped (a short interlude).
979 words
4.38
19.7k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's it then. I am going to be whipped by my wife's - my Mistress' - lover. I had offered him use of my mouth in a vain attempt to stave of the beating to come, but as he said, why would he be interested in my mouth? He has my wife's whenever he wants. He has no interest in sissies, this isn't his fantasy - he's a man. A real man.

'I said get over here and get on all fours. Do not make me tell you again sissy.'

I snapped out of my stupor, curtseyed and rushed over. I got on all fours by the hooks which Rob had attached to cuffs. He fastened them to my wrists and ankles. I was terrified, but pre-cum was still dripping furiously from my cage cock. It didn't go unnoticed by my wife Sarah.

'Jesus! Look' she pointed to the small pool that had formed under me in the few seconds I had been there, 'he is totally turned on! He blew his load in seconds with me the other day, I bet he would now too if anyone touched his cock.'

'That's not a bad idea actually. Not touching it I mean, but unlocking it. How frustrating would that be for him? All dressed up in pink, freed from his cage, but unable to touch himself, unable to get any pleasure or even relief. Get the key.' Rob smirked at me. He was enjoying himself. He played with the whip in his hands.

My wife had the key around her neck. She didn't pass it to Rob though, instead she knelt down beside me, reaching under my skirt and deftly unlocked my cock. I was hard instantly. In spite of myself I started to thrust. I just needed a little friction; like my Mistress said, the slightest touch, the tiniest bit of friction would set me off. I started to buck as wildly as my cuffs would allow. I was beyond frustrated! I could hear myself grunting. What had I become!?! The pre-cum continued to pour out of me.

'Pass me the gag' Rob said over my display. I felt the big pink ball being placed in my mouth and the burning sensation I had felt the night I served Tony and my Mistress returned immediately to my jaw. I continued to grunt and buck though. I. Just. Needed. Release!

I was so lost in this thought that I didn't feel the first few blows. It helped that Rob was whipping me through the thick part of my uniform where the petticoat underneath my skirt was which added some protection. Rob soon noticed he wasn't have the effect he wanted though and moved. The first blow to my thigh covered in part only by stocking was agonising! I immediately stopped thrusting and tried - in vain - to move away. The cuffs and hooks held me fast as blow after blow came down. I was sobbing in pain - but the pre-cum continued to pour. This was my fantasy. To be treated this way - humiliated and helpless - was the biggest turn on ever.

Then, as if a switch had been pulled, the blows stopped. The mission I suppose had been accomplished; I was a sobbing - yet undeniably - thrilled wreck. My wife, my Mistress with the help of her lover had truly turned me into her sissy husband. This was no longer a pretence; no longer a 'fantasy'. It was reality.

The moment the blows stopped my wife went over to Rob and kissed him deeply. Then, for her final act, she slid to her knees. Rob was standing at the side of me now. My wife was within touching distance - if only I wasn't shackled to the floor (although, what could I, a sissy, offer her anyway?). She looked at me and licked her lips. This performance was more for me than for the pleasure it was going to give Rob. She was proving his point - my mouth was of no interest to him because he has her. She undid Rob's trousers and slid out his cock. It was rock hard already and bobbed just inches from her face. My wife looked over at me and smiled - then flicked her tongue at Rob's cock. Opening her lips, she expertly took the whole length of his shaft. Rob groaned. I groaned! I started thrusting again, but unlike Rob I was getting no relief.

Opening her lips, she took his entire cock in her mouth, sucking him slow - for show. She sucked him gently for a minute or two, taking his entire cock each time, then circling her tongue around the head of his cock. Then upped the pace, placing her hands on his hips as she felt him wanting to thrust. Pulling him towards her, she held his shaft in her mouth as she now kept her head stationary. Rob now took control, he started fucking her mouth. He thrust his faster and faster, sliding his cock in and out of her tight, puckered mouth, her lips rolling over his cock. It wasn't long before Rob moaned and his cum gushed into my wife's mouth, a little escaping and trickling over her chin. Satisfied, Rob pulled out. His cock was still rock hard as he stood in front of me. 'Perhaps I can find a use for that mouth of yours.' He unfastened the gag and put his cock right in front of my lips. 'Lick my cock clean. Get it nice and wet. I'm going to fuck your wife so it needs to be wet.' I knew I didn't have a choice. I gingerly licked at his cock. His cum tasty gross!

'Come on Rob, I want you inside me. He can stay here and think about his position in life'.