Sissy Life: Valentine's Day

Story Info
Wife's lover takes 'ownership' of Sissy.
2.6k words
4.19
52.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story in the 'Sissy Life' universe. You don't need to have read any of the other stories to enjoy this one, but it does fit with those in terms of characters & themes. Consider it a 'Rogue One'.

*****

'Have you finished in the kitchen?' I had indeed. I'd cleared the pots and cleaned the surfaces. I couldn't talk with my ball gag in however so I curtseyed once for 'yes'.

'Good. Come and sit next to me. I want to discuss something with you.' The confusion must have been etched on my face. I never sat in the presence of my Mistress. I always stood. Or kneeled. 'Come on, it's ok.' I sat down. She put her hand under my serving tray and on my stockinged thigh. My cock twitched in it's cage. Was I going to be released...?

'You know what day it is tomorrow don't you sissy?' I knew it was Valentines Day. This would be the first Valentines Day that had passed with this...arrangement, me serving my wife, my Mistress as her sissy husband.

It was such a relief to have my ball gag unlocked and removed. I tried to work the stiffness from my jaw. 'It's Valentines Day Mistress'.

'It is indeed. And this year's a little...different isn't it? I have Rob and you...well, you are now a fully-fledged sissy! Prancing round in a maid uniform! Locked up in your chastity device. No romantic meals or sexy getaways for you eh?' and she laughed. My embarrassment must have been obvious. 'Sorry, I'm being mean sweetie. Remind me, when did we put you in your device dear?' I hated when she said 'we'. It wasn't 'we', I didn't have a choice. She said it was necessary if I was to remain her husband.

'24th October Mistress'.

'And how long have you been chaste now dear?'

'111 days Mistress.'

'And when were you last released? To enjoy relief I mean.'

'42 days ago Mistress.'

'And when are next due for release sissy?'

'Not until I have served 300 days in my device Mistress. 189 days to go.'

'Gosh, that is a long time! I'm not sure a real man would cope with such denial.' She smiled. 'Tell me, what would you do if I was to offer you the chance of release now? Proper release, to pleasure yourself?'

'Anything Mistress! Anything.' My cock was straining. I could see my skirt lifting the small amount the device would allowed.

'Do you think of release often?'

'Every day Mistress! Every moment of every day.' I was getting breathless.

'Just as I feared. Rob too. Recite Sissy Rule 3 for me. Get up. Kneel in front of me and recite it.' Her tone had changed. It wasn't playful anymore.

I got up, curtseyed and kneeled. 'Sissy Rule 3: I am to remain in chastity. Requests to be released will be denied and I will be punished. A sissy does not seek pleasure through orgasm, but through service.'

'Considering the last sentence of that rule sissy, you are failing in your duty. You aren't seeking pleasure through serving me, you are hoping for release. You think if you prance around here, doing the bare minimum, doing just enough, you think I will be pleased and release you. That is a pressure I feel every day. I pressure I shouldn't have to feel. You are my sissy husband, you are supposed to improve my life, not add pressures and complications. This is why we need a change. You're not going to like this, but it's tough. As a Valentines gift to me Rob has agreed to take ownership of your chastity device and by extension you opportunities for release and relief. He will hold your key from Valentines Day onwards. He is going to ease my burden by taking that pressure off me. No longer will I need to worry that you're doing a good job in hope of release, because it won't be in my gift to release you.'

I felt like my world was ending! I didn't want my wife's lover in charge of my key. My wife taking pity on me was my main hope for release, why would Rob ever be interested in releasing me?! I felt tears building.

'Don't you dare cry! You started this. You were the one sneaking around behind my back, living out your sordid little fantasies. Besides, it's the right thing to do. I don't want the responsibility anymore and it's a good way to recognise Rob's role in our arrangement; he is my lover, you are my sissy husband. Valentines Day is an apt start date.

My disappointment was obvious. Her tone softened again. 'Come on now. You don't wear your guest uniform for him anymore do you? No. Well, consider this arrangement an extension of that.' That hardly felt the same! Wearing a different colour uniform was very different to him holding the key to my chastity device.

'Now, Rob will be here tomorrow night to collect your key. He can't stay long, he is off to Zurich for a week the morning after. Nonetheless, this is an important moment so we need to mark it. I have picked you up something to wear. Something special. Sissies should dress special for their owners on Valentines Day I think. And - I'm warning you before you start, I expect no complaining so let me be clear about that - you need to thank him. Properly, with your mouth. I know he wasn't interested the last time you offered him your mouth, but he knows you've been practicing with me. He has some...confidence you know what you're doing now shall we say.'

I didn't know what to say. Eventually I managed, 'Thank you Mistress' and I was dismissed to bed. I was left locked in my uniform.

*The following day*

'There! You look a picture. Absolutely darling. A little Valentines treat! No denying your sissy status in that get-up is there? No wonder I need a real man like Rob in my life!' I was wearing a pink crotchless teddy, a white garter belt, white stockings and pink heels. As it was a 'special occasion' there was no need for my posture collar, ball gag or serving tray. 'Just one last thing' and out came the key. 'Yes, you are going to greet Rob free from your device. I want him to see how excited you are at being all dressed up for him. Excited as you suck his cock as a thank you! And I want him to lock you up personally when takes ownership of you.'

My cock immediately sprang to life as it was freed from my cage. Choosing a crotchless teddy now made perfect sense; my sissy outfit wasn't spoilt by any strange bulges, instead my cock was neatly visible in the crotchless area.

'Look at that! Someone is enjoying that outfit. I bet the prospect of serving my lover will keep you rock hard. And I do expect you to remain hard, to 'attention' as it were. You may use your hands to remain hard if necessary, but you will know about it if you cum - Rob has been itching for another excuse to whip you.'

'You have a little time before he gets him. Go into the hallway and practice your curtseys in the mirror.'

I stood in front of the mirror as instructed and practiced. It isn't easy to curtsey gracefully without a skirt to hold, but I managed a passable one by holding the side of the teddy. As I had been concentrating on the task in hand, my cock had started to soften. I gave it a couple of strokes, God it felt good! It wouldn't take me long to cum I knew that. Especially not in front of the mirror, dressed. I knew my Mistress was serious about the whipping though and given Rob's aptitude for it, I made use of all my self-control and stopped. I hadn't realised my Mistress had seen the whole thing.

'Try telling me you're not happy as my sissy husband now! I saw you just then. You haven't been out of your device 10 minutes and you're playing with yourself. You love this! And that, is why you need locking up and Rob needs to have the key.'

Before I had chance to respond, there was a knock at the door. I knew what expected of me. I opened the door with my usual curtsey, 'Good evening Sir. A pleasure to see you. Please do come in.' Rob looked at my hard cock; 'I can see it is a pleasure haha!' and walked passed me straight into the arms of my Mistress. When their passionate kiss ending he turned his attention back to me.

'Goodness. You are quite the picture aren't you? Which reminds me, curtsey for me but hold the curtsey pose until I say otherwise.' I obliged and he took a couple of photos with a bright pink phone. 'The importance of these will be clear later. Come on, on with the show!'

I lead them into the living room and once they were seated I began my practiced speech, 'Sir, you have kindly agreed to relieve my Mistress of a burden as a Valentines Day gift. That burden being the ownership of me. My Mistress feels - and I agree - that you would be doing us both a great service if you held the key to my chastity device from this day forward.' And I gave the most elaborate curtsey I could muster. I noticed then that the magnitude of the situation was getting to me. My cock was softening again. It felt all wrong to be stood in front of my Mistress and her lover and stroking my cock, but I did for fear of being whipped.

'Very cute. You'll both', he looked at Sarah and smirked, 'be relieved to know I am indeed willing to take ownership of you and release your wife from the burden you have become. I understand you have discussed how I am to be compensated?'

'Thank you Sir. Yes Sir, I understand.'

'Good. Take your hand off your cock and show me what you've been taught' and he winked at Sarah.

Embarrassed, I moved my hand away and got down on my knees in front of him. I tried to concentrate on what I had been taught. I figured that my abilities in this respect might influence whether I got the occasional release in future or not. I looked him straight in the eye, licked my lips ('Men like that' Sarah had said) and asked, 'Sir, please may I suck your cock?'

'Of course you can sissy'.

I undid Rob's trousers, reached in and slid out his cock. It wasn't much bigger than mine, but no doubt he knew how to better use his. It started to stiffen and bob in front of my face. I lent forward and kissed the tip, swirling my tongue around slowly. Then, I licked from the base of his cock to the tip, again swirling my tongue as I went. I took the first couple of inches in my mouth. My Mistress had said that women rarely took much more that, instead they disguised how much they took by where they placed their hands. I placed my hands where I had been shown and worked those two inches. She said the most important thing was finding the right rhythm. Each man requires a different pace she said. I needn't have worried. I felt Rob's hand go to the back of my head as he moaned. He was controlling the rhythm now. I heard him groan. My cock stiffened. I was enjoying giving him pleasure, I couldn't deny it. He started fucking my mouth faster, sliding his cock in and out until I felt it. I felt his cock twitch and his cum pour into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. It hadn't taken long, which I noted with pride was probably a sign my efforts were sufficient.

I daren't take his cock out of my mouth so I gently sucked it as it softened. He put his hand under my chin, looked straight into my eyes and said, 'Not bad sissy. This arrangement might work out ok. Tell me - just nod - do you want to cum?' I nodded. God, I wanted nothing more than to cum! He reached into his pocket and took a photo of me with his cock in my mouth. 'Go ahead, but keep me in your mouth.' I didn't need two invites; I grasped my cock and stroked it. I think it took my less than 15 seconds before cum spurted out, over my legs, my stocking, my teddy. I immediately felt ashamed. The great irony! I spent all my time desperate to cum, and once I did I regretted immediately. I just wanted to disappear. And Rob knew.

Once again he lifted my face up to look straight in my eyes. 'This feeling you have right now, the one of great shame, I want you to remember it. Look around, think about what you've just done - what you're wearing for God's sake - and remember the feeling. I am going to make it my mission to have you feel this way every moment I own you. Now go and and get cleaned up and bring me your chastity device.'

I scurried to the bathroom. I knew I wouldn't be allowed to linger long, but I did give myself a minute to get my composure back. Sure enough, as the minutes passed my shame faded and the sissy urge grew again. I knew this is what I was born for, even if I didn't always understand it. I wiped myself clean and collected my chastity device.

'Sissy! Ready?' And he took another photo of me holding the device.

'Yes Sir' and I curtseyed.

'Ask me to lock you up and take ownership of you.'

'Sir, please lock me up and take ownership of me. Please release my Mistress from this burden.' I curtseyed again.

'Gladly' and he roughly grabbed my cock, pushed it into the device and closed the lock. The key went in his pocket.

'Just one last thing', he pulled something out of his other pocket. It was the pink phone from earlier, 'this is now your phone' and he passed it to me. 'You're my sissy now and I want to be able to contact you on my terms. And manage your contact with other people. Your old phone has been thrown away. There are two contacts in that phone, me and Sarah. You'll be allowed to add others as we see fit. When we call - and we will - the appropriate greeting is, 'Hello, Sissy here, how can I be of service?'. Say it.'

'Hello, Sissy here, how can I be of service?' I repeated. 'Very good! Failure to use the correct greeting will result in extra time in your device. And believe me, you don't want extra time than what I have planned.'

'You'll note the fingerprint scanner won't work for you, that's just for Sarah and I. You'll need to enter the password to unlock it. The password is '5155Y'. Finally, the photos I've taken of you tonight are your wallpaper options; you need to pick one. If I ever see anything other than one of those photos as your wallpaper, you'll get whipped - and spend extra time in your device.'

'Thank you Sir' and I curtseyed.

'You're dismissed. Go on up to your room.'