Sissy Panty Handjob

Story Info
Sissy pantyboy gets a panty handjob.
987 words
4.34
30.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in the morning I saw my girlfriend getting ready for work. She sees me awake and reaches out and rubs my penis outside my panties. While rubbing me she tells me if the house was spotless when she got home sissy would get a special treat tonight. She let's go of my dick, smiles and leaves for work.

Still hard I jumped out of bed immediately and started cleaning. The house was a mess but I really wanted that treat. I didn't even change out of my panties and bra I slept in. I threw in the first load of laundry and started cleaning.

Throughout the day she keep asking for pictures of her sissy cleaning. I sent her one of my panty butt bent over loading the dishwasher. I sent another of me folding her panties. It took me about 5 hours of non-stop work but I had the house almost done. Last thing I had to do was take out the trash. I really didn't feel like getting anymore clothes dirty so I decided I would take it out in my underwear. While taking it out I took another picture and sent it to her. It was so exciting. I think my neighbor saw me but I hurried back inside and was turned on ready for my wife.

She texted me and told me she was on her way home. This gave me just enough time to take a shower and change. I drier off and decided what to wear. I choose my baby blue bra and pastel red panties. I put them on and waited for her to come home.

I was laying in bed when I heard the door open and heard her walking through the house. I was expecting her to come into the bedroom right away but she didn't. She walked around the whole house first making sure it's cleaned the way she wanted.

She finally came into the bedroom wearing only her bra and panties and gave me a big kiss and grabbed my dick and started rubbing it and said "good job on the house sissy."

When those words came out of her mouth I moaned. She told me since I was a good sissy I get a sissy panty handjob and started whispering in my ear.

"You are such a good sissy. The house is cleaned perfect. I loved the pictures. I bet you wanted to cum all day didn't you? But you knew better." I start squirming. "Does pantyboy want to cum already? Of course you do. Sissies wearing panties usually don't last long and you are no different."

I start moaning louder and she let's go. I start begging for her to begin again and she laughs. "You're not in charge here." She says to me. "I am and I say when I start again. Maybe I won't finish you off at all. Maybe I'll just sit on your face I'll get off and you will have to go the whole night wanting to cum but I won't let you. Now sissy who is in charge?" I tell her she is. She says good sissy and grabs my dick again and starts whispering again.

"Does sissy want to cum in my mouth? Or how about all over their stomach? On their own bra covered chest. I bet you want to do that instead don't you? On your own face and in your own mouth. I know you have been wanting cum in your mouth for awhile now. This would be the first time but not the last."

She knows I'm about to cum but she let's go again. "I'm not ready for sissy to cum."

As she says that she slides my panties to the side and starts moving her hand lower and lower and begins massaging the outside of my asshole. I moan again, she knows how much I love her fingers in my ass. As she starts sticking them in as she takes off her panties and wraps them around my penis. She starts talking again.

"Sissy loves when I finger his ass doesn't he? Maybe soon it will be more than a finger. I might use a dildo or bend you over and peg you from behind. Someday have you suck a dick." I moan loudly. "Oh you like that? You want to be my cocksucking sissy pantyboy?" I moan in agreement. "Yeah you do sissy, I'll have a real man fuck my sissy pantyboy while he's dressed up and I watch. Yeah my sissy is going to is going to have some cum in his mouth and ass real soon."

I start squirming and she knows how turned on I am. The feeling of her panties wrapped around my dick, her fingers in my ass, calling me a sissy, a pantyboy, telling me she is going to watch a guy fuck me. Having him finish in my mouth.

"Does sissy want a cock in his ass?" I tell her yes "is sissy gonna going to take a cock for me?" I moan in agreement again. "That's a good sissy. I can't wait for you to be dressed in some bra and panties and taking a cock."

I was ready to cum and she knew it. "Is pantyboy ready to cum? I bet he is. Wearing girly underwear, a couple of my fingers in his ass, thinking about a guy finishing in his mouth and ass. My panties wrapped around your cock. Cum for me sissy."

As she told me to cum I exploded all over myself. I shot all over her panties, my panties, my bra, my face and in my mouth.

A few moments later she licked up my body and gives me a big kiss and says to me, "Good job sissy. Now go shower, put on some clean panties because dinner needs to be made.