Sissy Prince: Origin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jentif moans in pleasure as the blonde sissy sucks her new dick. Thuushk chuckles at them with a low rumble. "True Succubus are difficult to come by. Still I have always wanted to own one. You should fill that role nicely, my dear." He tells her.

Oliver groans with a strange lust as he takes the big cock into his throat. He can't quite swallow the whole thing. Not yet anyway. Jentif gasps as she feels an unfamiliar tingle throughout her body. Her new balls pumping their first load of jizz into her husband's mouth. The young man swallowing much of it. As he pulls away, wiping cum from his chin, her big dick grows soft. Still some six inches though.

The couple stand. "Why?" Was all the woman can think to say.

"Together you will follow an interesting path. Now I have planted my sign on that path. A reminder of our time together." The big toad seems to gaze off into the distance. A vision of something only he can see.

"I'm...I'm monstrous." She moans, touching her new flaccid cock.

"No. You are amazing." Thuushk says.

"It's true. You are beautiful." Oliver assures her.

"My lady parts." Jentif protests.

"You will find your dick serves you well." The toad grins at her. "I certainly like mine."

Gently, Oliver puts his hand over hers. His fingers touching her big red dick. "I will do my best to make you feel good." He tells her.

The slave couple return to their room. Jentif awash in so many new feelings. Walking behind her little husband, still unsteady on her new hooves. She can't stop staring at his ass. The way it sways, so like a woman.

She wasn't attracted to women before. Now though. Her gaze is drawn to the other slaves. Their juicy breasts, luscious thighs, sweet asses, especially to their soft wet...

Oliver opens the door to their room. Jentif grabs him and tosses him on the bed. Her dick as hard as stone.

"I need it, Oliver. So much stronger than before. I need to fuck." She moans.

As she climbs on the bed next to him, he grabs her dick. Licking and slobbering on it to get it lubed. Then he turns around.

On his hands and knees he wiggles his cute ass at her. "Do it. Take me however you want."

The young prince is excited. Giving in to his strange desires. He wanted her dick. In his ass or in his throat, he didn't care.

She grabs his hips and presses the tip of her new penis against his tight anal flower.

Oliver groans in pain and lust as she spreads him apart. She is bigger than any of those awful bandits.

Jentif knows what to do. She has been on the receiving end of a cock enough times. She slowly pushes her entire length inside her sissy husband. Then pulls out till her tip is all that's left.

He whines as she pushes back in. Faster this time. Again and again. Faster and faster she batters his ass. He feels so great, so tight around her red dick.

Oliver's own little nub has gotten hard, and pathetically slaps against him as his body shakes to his wife's thrusts. When she grabs his golden hair and forces his head back, his little penis twitches with excitement. Drizzling it's little cummies beneath him.

Jentif groans loudly when she cums. Filling the little man's ass with her jizz. She leans forward pushing the sissy to the bed.

She rests on top of him as her dick slowly shoots its last few loads. Leaving it in him as it softens.

Oliver coos in satisfaction. Enjoying the feeling of his ass being full, sore though it now is.

Soon she rolls over, and he snuggles her. Falling contentedly to sleep.

Jentif slowly gets used to her new body over the next few weeks. She barely has time to miss her pussy, as her new penis seems to be aroused all the time.

She finds she needs to fuck at least half a dozen times a day. The other slave girls submitting to her carnal needs after their master orders them to. It helps that Oliver is often willing to use his tongue on the slaves' pussies. Something they greatly appreciate.

Thuushk is quite pleased with the barbarian's new look. She often accompanies him when he goes out. Not as a cock slave but as a bodyguard. Standing behind him on the floating throne. A new hammer having been given to her.

Lastly, Oliver is happy as well. His wife's new form allows him to enjoy cock guilt free. After all, he is just doing what he can for a woman he is fond of. Right?

The couple had been slaves for more than three months when they met the elf siblings.

They were serving their lord in the throne room. Jentif looking imposing with her hammer. Dressed in little more than a silk bikini.

Oliver worshiping their master's cock. Humiliated in sheer lace panties and bra. Licking toad cum from his fingers.

A merchant, one of the smaller pathetic toad race, brings in a trio of slaves. Three elf women. Dressed in tattered robes. They must have been finery at one time but had not suffered the journey into slavery well.

The merchant haggles with their master. Neither slave was fluent in the lizard man language, but they had been picking up bits and pieces.

The merchant seems pleased with whatever price he gets for the trio. He follows his guards out. Leaving the slaves with their new master.

"Serve me well, Elflings, and life need not be a constant torment for you." Thuushk grins at his new playthings. He motions to his guards who step forward and happily strip the the three elves.

Obviously siblings. The one in the middle looking older. Perhaps the equivalent of a human in their late twenties.

The other two were much younger. Perhaps the equivalent of nineteen. And twins to boot.

All three were gingers. With long red hair. Straight and fine. Pale skin, covered with freckles.

The older elf was male! Oliver realized as the man was stripped. He had feminine features, similar to the young prince, but he definitely had a penis.

The elf wasn't well hung, but he was definitely bigger than Oliver. He also lacked body hair. Adding to his feminine allure.

"What are you called." Thuushk asks.

Mustering what dignity he had left the Elf man answers, "I am called Larallin. These are my sisters, Vaeri and Shyael." He motions to the girls.

The twins were slight. Also with pale skin and freckles. They had perky B-cup tits, and cute asses. They were beautiful. Almost heart achingly so. Ethereal, with piercing green eyes.

Oliver felt an ache. A lust for them that he hadn't felt for a woman in months. Except for his wife that is. The sight of her always made him hard.

"They look young. Virgins?" The toad asks, licking his green lips with lust.

"Not after our enslavement, my lord." Larallin says with shame. He had been unable to protect his sisters' precious innocence. Or his own.

"Too bad. I would have enjoyed deflowering them. How about a show then. Jentif show Lara here her new place. You two, take the sisters." Thuushk motions to a pair of guards.

The twins are docily led to the pedestals on their lord's throne. Oliver and the other slave girl getting down.

The young prince watches eagerly as the girls are bent over. The big lizard man guards quickly stuffing their bodies with green cocks.

The master rarely allows anyone else to play with his things. The two guards were eager to fuck. Oliver couldn't help thinking that the girls actually enjoyed the violation. Perhaps slavery had brought something out in them. Similar to how it had in Oliver.

Perhaps it would in their brother. Oliver turns to watch his wife easily overpower the pretty man. His little dicklette twitching in sympathy as the redhead was forced to his hands and knees. His feeble struggles no match for the big red woman.

"I'm sorry." Jentif whispers to the Elf as she positions her big cock at his ass. Her pre-cum lubing the tight little hole.

The Elf whines as the big red dick forces it's way deep inside. The barbarian isn't gentle in her lovemaking this time. Her need had been building for a while. She quickly builds up to a strong thrust in the moaning elf.

On the throne Thuushk grabs both the teen Elves' hair. Lifting their moaning faces so he can gaze into their lustful eyes. Happy with what he sees there. "Enjoy, my beauties. This is your life from now on."

Both girls gasp as their pussies tremble. Orgasming together as the lizard dicks fuck them. Shyael reaches over and caresses the big toad's dick. Her hand soon joined by her twin. Vaeri rubs the giant cock as her fingers entwine with her beautiful sister.

Jentif finally cums inside the abused Elf. Pulling her softened dick out of his gaping hole and giving his round ass a slap.

"Take them to get cleaned up." Their master orders.

A couple days later Oliver's body shivers as he pulls on pink silk panties and a matching cropped top. As always the woman's clothing feels both humiliating, and suitable.

The young prince now knew he was no real man. He was his master's sissy. It would not be proper for him to dress in anything but woman's clothes.

He meets Larallin as they enter the throne room. The redhead elf man also wearing silk lingerie. His was green. Setting off his lovely red hair. Like Oliver's, someone had coiffed it into a fancy do atop his pretty head.

"I don't know if I can do this." The Elf whispers as they enter. Their master watching them hungrily from his throne at the end of the room.

Oliver tentatively takes the Elf's hand in his own. Trying to offer some encouragement.

They take up positions on opposite sides of the toad's dick. Jentif smiling at her husband from behind the green bulk.

Oliver starts right in with kissing and caressing the huge cock. Larallin is reluctant, but soon follows the young man's lead. Doing his best to please his new master as the platform rises.

Elsewhere his sisters break their holy vows. They had been training to be priestesses of the Goddess. Now their eager lips explored each other's body. Finally finding each other's sensitive pussy. Twin tongues drinking deep of each other.

As the throne floats out into the light of day, big lizard man guards flanking it, Oliver caresses the back of Larallin's hand. The Elf peering at him from around the thick green penis. They share a warm smile.