Sissy Prince: Origin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H...hey. Hey, there's no need to cry." Olivia assures the giant woman. Warily moving closer.

"No one wants me." The Ogress moans. "Ogres say 'you too smart. Stop questions. Go away!' They throw rocks at Borga. Human say, 'noooo! Ogre!' And throw rock at Borga." The yellow woman sniffles.

"I...uh. We aren't throwing rocks." The young prince assures her.

"No. You have weapon. Kill Borga." She insists.

"N...no, no. We just want you to leave the village alone. Move on maybe." Olivia says.

"Borga, alone. Never feel touch of strong Ogre. Never feel touch of a mate." The Ogress laments.

"Well I'm a man. And I'm touching you," He places his hand on her bare yellow forearm. He could feel her bumpy skin and her sparse bristly hair.

She looks at him in disbelief. "You no man." She insists.

"Well, not a normal one. Me and my friends are pretty different." He waves at the rest of the group.

"We could make you feel really good." Shyael says as the others walk over. "Maybe not as good as a strong Ogre, but real nice."

"Then you would have to agree to move along." Olivia says. "Deal?"

The ugly woman nods. Wiping away her tears. She pulls off her shirt. Giant tits flopping out. Then her skirt. Her crotch a bush of bristly green hair matching the mop on her head.

She lays on the rocky ground and spreads her legs. Biting her bottom lip nervously.

Jentif begins to strip. Looking at the fat monster lustily. The twins kneel near Borga's face. Kissing her cheeks, then her lips.

Olivia squats close. Caressing the Ogress's big belly. She felt greasy and definitely needed a bath. Still the red barbarian thrusts into the big monster with a sigh. The yellow Ogre gasping with pleasure.

Jentif thrusts slowly. Wanting the pleasure to last for the virgin Ogress. The Elf girls having fun teaching her how to kiss.

Soon her big fat body shudders with an orgasm. She grabs at the dirt and bellows loudly. Frightening the birds from the trees.

Jen groans as she finishes in the big girl's twat. Her red balls pumping load after load into the Ogress.

Afterward Borga has a wide grin and agrees to leave. The party returns to town and tells the innkeeper to send someone to check on the cave.

Soon the village throws a small party in honor of the girls.

In the morning they are on their way again.

They had passed through some foothills. Making camp for the night.

On their blankets the two sissies played around. Tugging on small dicks and kissing each other's bodies.

Olivia moves down the Elf's smooth tummy. Stopping at his small cock. Kissing and sucking on the tip. While squeezing the base.

The blonde takes his other hand and wraps it around the Elf's smooth balls. Lightly squeezing. He can feel them tense and release between his fingers.

Oh how he loved cock. Olivia pondered. He was still quite attracted to women, but knew he he could never truly please one as a man.

He was a sissy. His place was to please real dicks and women that would allow him to touch them.

But he especially loved making Lara moan. He loved the young Elf. They had come to this place together and he looked forward to spending their lives together.

Olivia gulps down the redhead's cum as he shoots in the human's mouth with a moan.

"Well I was right." Elydanos says from behind the low ridge the group had hidden behind. "We were being followed"

The Ogress, Borga, steps out of the woods back where the trail was. Looking around in confusion.

"Hallo!" Olivia shouts standing up. Waving at the big yellow woman.

Borga smiles and stomps over.

"You are following us?" The young man asks.

"You are the only ones who were nice to me." She answers.

Olivia looks at his companions. Jentif nods with a small smile.

"Well, I guess you are welcome to come along." He says patting her arm.

That evening at camp the Ogress tries to gently pet Olivia's hair. "You are so good." She says. A nervous look on her ugly face. Trying her best to navigate interracial relationships. Something that growing up with Ogres left her ill equipped to do.

To Ogres, other races were there to eat, fuck, or fear. Occasionally a smart one would negotiate. But that was quite rare.

Olivia smiles back. He could tell she still needed a bath. He leans in and kisses her. She hugs him a little too tight.

Jentif has the twins on their hands and knees next to each other. Stripped and moaning as she fucks one from behind with her big red dick. Fingering the other with her red hand. Frequently swapping which twin is taking her dick.

Lara ineffectively tries to fuck the beautiful Centaur. He isn't really hitting the best spots, but Elydanos is happy to let him try. Grinning as she watches her barbarian lover fuck the twins. Getting more and more aroused.

Soon Borga is naked on her back. Olivia lays between the giant woman's thick thighs and licks her musky cunt. Bristly green hairs tickling his nose.

The stars move slowly above the former slaves, and their new friend.

"We are out of money." Jen announces. Not wanting to blame the Ogress, but she was an extra heavy strain on their already stretched finances.

They were in a small town. Close to the edge of Olivia's kingdom. Maybe two weeks of travel left.

"Let's split up. Look around for work. Maybe we do another stint in a bordello." Olivia suggests. The thought sending excited shivers down his spine.

When they meet at their inn that evening the twins announce they had a great lead.

"There's a carnival. And it..." Shyael starts.

"...and it's going all the way to Olivia's capitol." Vaeri finishes. "The ringmaster made it clear he would be happy to have us as whores. And our friends too."

So it was decided. The girls would spend a couple weeks as carny whores.

Of course the trip wasn't two weeks. It was twice that. With the carnival stopping at every decent size town on the way. Setting up for a few days. Taking as much of the rubes money as they could get. Then moving on.

Ringmaster Clarson was a cruel fellow to boot. He made it clear right away that he was the girl's new master, and they would never be free.

Worried that Borga would scare people off the girl's had given her their weapons and gear. The Ogress assured them that she could live off the land for a while as she shadowed the carnival.

So it was only the six former slaves that were grabbed by the strongmen and workers.

Ringmaster Clarson has them slowly stripped before the appreciative carnies. Up on a small stage. One of the last to be struck down before they moved on. In a tent so any other onlookers wouldn't see the show.

"What a lovely group of freaks!" The dark skinned Clarson declares. Tapping Jentif's growing cock with his cane. Two men having to hold the angry barbarian."You will all be a great addition to my family." He chuckles. Cruelly pinching and twisting Vaeri's nipples.

He sticks a pair of fingers up her twin's peach. Shyael gasping at the assault. Then licks his fingers clean. "Nice."

He moves on to Olivia. "You're a bit of nothing." He reaches down and pinches the boy's sissy nub. Making him groan.

Then he slaps Lara across his face a few times. Getting no reaction beyond a few tears and a sniffle. "Yup."

"Kneel beast." He orders the Centaur. Who gets down with her head lowered. He strikes her across her rump with his cane with a smile. Causing her to shudder.

The cruel man returns to the big red woman. "Looks like you are the only problem here. I'm going to need to break you."

Her body tingles. Not wanting to tell him that she was broken long ago.

They pull out a large stool and make her kneel over it. Tying her wrists and knees to the legs.

The ringmaster begins whipping her ass with a belt. She dutifully cries out with each strike. Though it merely stings her toughened skin.

"You can't lie to a liar, girl." He says. "Pull her tail up."

A man cruelly yanks her tail straight up. Pulling her ass up a bit more.

The others are pushed to their hands and knees as well. Men lining up behind them.

The other five girls start taking dick from behind as Clarson swings his belt.

"Yes!" He cries as it CRACKS! across Jentif's exposed scrotum.

The red woman squeals. This pain much stronger than the other.

The ringmaster grunts gleefully as he strikes the helpless girl's sensitive balls. The barbarian weeping and sobbing.

"Please! PLEASE! I'll be a good girl. I'll be good. Please, stop!" She wails as her big red sack is whipped again and again.

Finally the ringmaster relents. "Take her too. She'll be no trouble now." He wipes sweat from his brow.

Jentif moans as a big cock ruthlessly shoves its way up her tortured ass. Yet she shudders as the man's balls slap against her. An orgasm washing over her. A mixture of the pain, the pleasure, and the humiliation.

The girls are fucked for well over an hour. Most of the men in the troupe having a go.

Finally they are released to wash up.

The days pass slowly. The ringmaster and his favored cronies taking every opportunity to humiliate and punish the slaves.

The twins often have to spend time in a glass tank with 'the grotesque!' A man who had been transformed into a giant worm monster, by a failed magic spell. He was slimy with tentacles. And loved violating the teen Elfs' holes.

Elydanos was given to the stunted clowns. Short ugly humans that painted her up and rode her around. They reminded her of her cruel ratling master. She could often be found kneeling so they could fuck her sweet pussy.

Jentif spent her time in a cage. 'Come see the terrifying demon!' Her sign proclaimed. Occasionally Clarson would let her out to crawl around and kiss his boots.

She was allowed no relief for her lusty cock. In fact he had a little iron fairy cage converted to cover her cock and balls. There was no way for her to relieve the pressure.

Not unless she begged well enough. She had no pride left as she begged for her dick to be milked.

Even then he only allowed it once a day. Slowly driving her mad with lust.

The sissies were dressed in light dresses. Underneath they were bound in rough, scratchy hemp.

They were surprised at how many of the men enjoyed using their asses. They took a lot of dick during those torturous days.

Eventually, after an eternity. the carnival came to rest against the walls of the capitol.

"Take a good look whore." Clarson said to Olivia. Tipping the pretty boy's face up. "I'll never let you in." The sissy was naked. His arms tied behind his back. Lara was smearing stinging hot boot wax on his sensitive crotch. Then Olivia would straddle one of his master's boots. Grinding against it to shine it up. His little pud hard and stinging from the wax.

Suddenly there was crashing and screaming coming from behind some tents. A body flew over a food cart landing with a sickening thud.

Borga comes around a corner. Club in one hand, flailing clown body in her other. An angry look on her ugly face.

Elydanos walked next to her. Wiping clown makeup off. A sword in her hand.

Clarson stood. Fear on his face for the first time that Olivia has seen.

The man turns to run, but stumbles and falls when the little clown is thrown at him.

"Wait, wait, I..." CRUNCH! The big Ogress smashes the ringmaster's head in.

The Centaur frees both sissies Then heads off to find her love.

"I waited." The Ogress explains. "Little men hurt Elly."

"Yeah." Olivia agrees. "Let's get the twins."

The girls were bent over a bench in the dining tent. Two surprised men fucking them from behind. They both bounce when Borga tosses them out.

The group hustles to find Elly and Jen. When they find the cage they see the red woman. Naked and fucking the moaning Centaur.

"She couldn't wait." Elydanos says between pleasured moans. Jentif fucking with a crazed look in her eyes.

When she finally cums, the red woman calms down. The group flees the chaos of the carnival.

Borga leads them to her small camp. Hidden in some woods far from the city.

The girls rest for a couple days. They take time to calm down, eat well, clean, and comfort each other.

The group baths in a nearby stream together. Though the Ogress is unsettled by the activity.

"Don't see why." She moans as Olivia pulls her toward the water.

"Because being clean is what good people do." He says. Not sure of a better way to explain it.

She splashes down into the water beside him.

Using some of their soap he and Lara wash the big yellow Ogress. Especially cleaning her hair.

"You take care of this too?" She points to her pubic hair.

"Of course." The Elf assures her. Holding up the soap.

"No make me smooth. Like twins." She points at the giggling teens. Meaning their bare crotches.

"Oh. Yeah, we can do that." The boys get tweezers and spend some time plucking the moaning Ogress's hairy crotch bush. Leaving her bare, though not as smooth, as the rest of the group.

Finally they enter the city. With Elves, an Ogress, a succubus, and a Centaur there was no real way to hide. So they didn't.

Olivia did dress in the fine pants and men's shirt the madam had given him. It felt so strange after so much time in women's clothes.

He didn't like it. Underneath he wore a pink silk thong and matching bra.

The guards at the castle were surprised to see him. He had been declared dead by his uncle.

In what felt like a whirlwind they were ushered into the throne room.

His uncle stood up from his throne. A chunky, but cute pouting woman sitting in the queen's throne.

Lord Davos made some sort of speech. Thanking the gods that his nephew was still alive.

Olivia didn't really hear it. He was so amazed to actually be back home.

Soon he was alone in a drawing room sitting across from his uncle.

The older man sighs. "I suppose I'll be hanged."

Olivia raises one eyebrow. "Yes, well. I thought my men had actually killed you, you see. We made you a martyr. The people love you."

He sets down his drink. "I don't suppose you'd give your beloved uncle a running start?"

"Where were those men taking me?" Olivia asks quietly.

The older man sighs again. He had a streak of grey in his hair the young prince notices. That wasn't there before.

"I was going to kill you. I really was. But I couldn't do it. You are still my blood. My brother's son."

"I knew his death was going to be my opportunity though. So I cast about. There's a sultan across the mountains and through the dessert. He has too many daughters, apparently. So you would marry and become a duke or some such. Far, far away."

The older man takes a sip of his wine.

"On second thought, I will face my trial with courage and..." Olivia sinks to his knees before his uncle. Smiling slightly up at the older man as he runs his hands up the insides of his thighs.

"Um..." The older man says.

Olivia quickly unbuckles the man's pants. He pulls out the mature cock. Soft and warm between his fingers. His uncle gasps as he kisses the tip.

The dick twitches excitedly in his hands. Quickly getting stiff. Olivia pulls his shirt off as it shudders to a full thick erection. He lightly rubs his silk bra. His uncle staring down at him in shock.

Then the older man gives him a confident smile. "I guess I won't be seeing the hangman after all." Davos says.

Olivia leans in. He hisses the tip of the beautiful dick. The first he had ever had any interaction with. Then takes it into his mouth. Deeper and deeper. Until his uncle gasps above him. The older man grabbing the arms of the chair in ecstasy.

The young prince takes the whole cock. Reaching his tongue out and tickling his uncle's hairy balls.

"Gods boy." The older man gasps." You are amazing."

Grinning with pride, Olivia bobs back up. He gasps for air before thrusting back down. Bobbing on his uncle's dick until the man finally shoots a load in his mouth.

Olivia swallows most of it. Smiling up at the man. Then he wipes a bit from his lips and rests his head on the man's lap. Petting and occasionally kissing his uncle's limp dick.

"I'm a sissy now, Uncle. I don't think I would want to be king. Not even if you happily offered it to me." He takes a long suck on the soft fuck tool. Tasting a last bit of jizz. " I want you to be a good king though. Promise me you will take care of my people."

The older man leans back with a satisfied sigh. Patting the sissy's head. "I promise, boy."

The group had been given a nice suite. Usually reserved for visiting dignitaries. The palace didn't know how to take the strange women. Though everyone was ecstatic to have the prince back.

The twins had pulled Lara into their room. They were sharing it with Borga, who was currently down in the kitchens.

"Our goddess wants a show of obedience." Shyael says pulling off her shirt.

Vaeri pushes her brother to sit on the bed. "Deviant sexual acts are our new form of worship." She tells him.

"How could you have accepted..." Lara starts. Concerned for his sisters.

"Ssh." Shyael whispers in his ear as she moves behind him. Nibbling his earlobe. "You are on this path with us. Just enjoy."

Vaeri kneels before him. "None of us can go home. Not like this." She slides her hands under his skirt. Up his smooth thighs. Her fingers wrap around his small hard penis.

"I...I..." He tries to protest. His sister slipping her head beneath his skirt. Taking his little sissy prick in her mouth.

Shyael pushes him on his back. She straddles his face. Obediently he starts to lick her pussy. His seduction complete. With a moan he easily, and fully gives in to the twin's deviance.

"Therefore, I give you your new...princess... Olivia."

The large crowd in the courtyard cheered loudly.

Olivia could hear even more people past the castle gates. He stood on the stage next to his uncle. Dressed in a fancy pink dress. His golden hair done up fancy. Not that anyone could see, but underneath he wore his sexiest negligee.

The whole thing was both humiliating and exciting. He would officially be referred to as a princess from now on. Flyers had been drawn and posted around town. They showed him in a dress looking cute and girly.

The ceremony also showed to the kingdom that there was no claim against Davos's rule as king. Something the new queen was quite pleased about.

Soon they would parade through the town. So all could see their sissy prince as he truly was.

He shivered with the thought. His sissy bump tingling.

That evening Lara crawled onto the bed totally nude. His hard prick bouncing up and down as he got closer to Olivia.

"A real princess, huh." He grinned.

"I hear you spent some time with your sisters." The young princess smiled back.

"They are a lovely pair." Lara says kissing his way up his love's smooth thighs. Stopping to suck the little sissy bump to hardness. Then on up to the young man's lips.

The couple embrace. Holding each other close as they kiss passionately.

Then the ginger Elf slowly starts kissing his way back down his lover's chest.

Olivia grins as his sissy nub is sucked. "A very naughty princess." He sighs.

12