Sissy Slut

Story Info
A sissy BDSM story.
1.1k words
4.35
32.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a note and a small box on his desk when he arrived home. The note said "A gift for you, do not open until I arrive home" Mistress Victoria. As was Her wishes he sat naked except for his collar, ready for anything Mistress wished. Shortly after She arrived and entered the den, carrying a bottle of lube and a small towel.

She grinned and said "I see you saw My gift and like a good slut you did not touch it until I arrived."

She knelt in front of him and poured some of the lube into her hand, She rubbed the lube over his cock and balls and massaged it in. He squirmed and started to get hard. She chuckled and tossed the towel, soaked with cold water in his lap. He immediately lost the hardness. Opening the box Mistress Victoria removed a small steel ring with a post and fit it around his balls and slid his cock through it.

"I checked your computer and saw the porn sites you have been visiting. You are such a whore you can't keep your hands off of My cock."

She then pulled out a small steel cage and slid it over his cock fitting the ring on cage to the post. He knew She was right and tried to form the words to protest but could not. Lastly She removed a small heart shape lock from the box and clicked it into place.

"The heart shows that I love you but this is Mine and Mine only to touch and use, when I chose," She said.

With that She gave the cage several good tugs and was satisfied he would not be able to remove it. She took the key which was on a chain and put it around Her neck so it hung between Her breasts.

"The lock shows that though I love you I cannot trust you to keeps your hands off of what you no longer own nor have permission to use."

For the next few days he was very attentive to all of Her needs. Nightly he massaged her, showered her neck and breasts with kisses and nipples with tweaks with his fingers and then knelt between her legs burying his face in her pussy while he worked her clit with her favorite vibrator. Each time he could feel himself getting hard, the cage biting into his cock. Mistress Victoria moaned, screamed and teased his balls with her finger, slapping his ass with a paddle until she was exhausted and his face was dripping with her juices, the key between her breasts taunting him.

This went on for the full week, on the 7th day Mistress Victoria said "I have a treat for you. Go lie in the bed and wait."

He did as he was told, waiting in the bed naked, touching the cage and waiting for the golden key that would unlock his cock and set it free. A few minutes later Mistress entered, clad head to toe in a body hugging black latex cat suit, in front a large rubber cock hung from a harness, in her hands a long blond wig. She slid the wig onto his head and admired the effect.

"For the last week with that little cock locked away you have become my little bitch, my gurl and I kind of like the way my gurl has been servicing me, your cock no more than an oversized clitty. Now I am going to teach you the way to be a gurl. "

She rubbed the cock on his lips. He opened his mouth and she slid the oversized cock in and grabbed the sides of his head. Slowly rocking her hips she slid the cock in and out a little further and a little faster each time. Unbeknownst to him she had hidden a camera to record all of this as a little blackmail might go a long ways in the future. The drool was running out of his lips as he worked to take more and more of her cock in his mouth.

"OMG My little slut loves sucking cock" Mistress Victoria whispered.

She stopped and had him open his mouth as She sprayed some throat numbing solution into his throat then replaced the cock in his mouth sliding it in deeper and deeper.

"Breath through your nose" she said as She slid the cock into his throat. "My gurl is loving this. Keep it up and some day it will be a real cock down your throat all warm and hard."

After a few more strokes she pulled the cock out of his mouth and had him bend over the bed. She lubed the cock well and placed it against the entrance to his ass, adding a little pressure She slowly slid it in.

"Relax this cock is going to fuck you and you can make it easy or hard."

He whimpered as She slid it in to the hilt, Her hips pounding against his ass. She worked it in and out slowly at first then picking up speed. He started matching Her thrusts pushing his ass into Her cock.

"OMG what a little slut you really are! you like My cock in your pussy don't you?"

. "Oh Yes please fuck my pussy!" he begged.

She picked up speed her hips slapping his ass. "I bet your little clitty is just straining at the cage," She said as she pumped his ass full.

"Oh god! Please don't stop! Fuck me harder please Mistress!"

He screamed and begged for it. She grabbed his balls and massaged them as she buried the cock to the hilt, with a jerking of his hips his cock spurted cum all over the cage and the bed as he collapsed.

"Clean up that mess and see how it tastes."

He knelt to lick up the cum she moved to the dresser and opened a drawer, taking a handful of panties She tossed them on the bed.

"I am going to dress you like a gurl from now on," She said.

She removed the key from around Her neck.

"I am going to lock this away, I don't think we will be needing it anymore. I am going to make you into My little bitch. And if you continue to do well I am going to find a real cock for us girls to share. You will suck him until he is hard enough to use both of our pussies. If you are really good when he takes yours, you will be allowed to cum, just like you did tonight, as he fills your ass with cum. Wouldn't you like that?"

He swallowed hard, blushed and nodded, a pact between us gurls.