Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was amazed that his former sweet girlfriend now had a variety of tattoos on her arms and one large one along one leg. As she twisted about, he saw the large ornate tramp stamp above her ass which proclaimed her to be a slut for black cock.

For a moment he wondered what could have changed his sweet innocent Peggy into this cock hungry slut, and then as Tyrese rammed his own cock harder into Tyler's mouth he realized the simple answer. She was addicted to black cock, just as he was!

"Tylerkins, sweetie," said Rebecca from her chair. "I understand Lebron took your anal cherry for real last night!"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca!" said Tyler, although it came out muffled as he had a mouthful of cock!

"I'm sorry I did not get to see your de-flowering. Oh wait, I guess, technically it was ME that took your virginity!" she giggled."

"Yes Miss Rebecca. Thank you Miss Rebecca" said Tyler, pausing in his sucking.

"I do think Peggy and I would have enjoyed watching you being fucked! Would you like Tyrese to fuck your bubble ass while we watch?" "Um... " Tyler paused. He was eager to get fucked again. He had hoped that perhaps he and Lebron had something special between them, but he remembered Peggy's admonishments earlier. "Yes, Miss Rebecca!"

Tyler looked Tyrese in the eyes and squeezed his cock with his hand while asking, "Mr. Tyrese will you please fuck my ass?"

By way of answer, Tyrese got up from the couch and placed Tyler so that he was facing the back of the couch, kneeling with his ass pointed outwards. But instead of placing his cock at his asshole, Tyrese surprised Tyler by kneeling behind him and spreading the sissy's asscheeks wide and then kissing his pucker! "You haven't had your plug in all day, Tylerkins. You might be a bit tight! You've been a very good faggot today, so I'm going to give you a special treat!"

Tyrese then began to lick his tongue around Tyler's tight asshole, and then thrust his tongue inside the youth. Tyler reacted in surprise! He had never felt anything like this before, a long tongue snaking inside his ass. It almost tickled, but also it felt so good. He licked his lips and thrust his ass back, eager to get more of the delightful sensations from that tongue!

Tyler turned his head and rested it on the back of the couch. From this angle he could see that Rebecca had gotten up and put on her strapon dick. She was standing at Peggy's head and Peggy was eagerly slobbering on the plastic dick, all the while letting out tiny grunts. Those grunts were caused by Lebron who was thrusting his cock in and out of Peggy's ass.

Each time Lebron's dick pulled back, Tyler could see Peggy's asshole distending back, as if it was gripping the dick and not wanting to release it. Tyler wondered if his own ass did that when it was fucked!

Speaking of which.... "Oh Tyrese, I love your tongue in there, but please fuck me! I need your big dick in my ass! You are right, I have not been wearing my plug all day, and my boipussy feels so empty! Fill it for me! Fuck me!" he whimpered.

"Since you ask so sweetly...." Tyrese rose to his feet, placed his precum slickened cock at the portal to Tyler's ass, and pushed! Slickened only by saliva, Tyler's poop chute resisted the assault. Tyler found himself pressed forward. He steadied himself firmly on the couch and pushed back. Tyrese's cock head slipped past his tight sphincter. With that beachhead established, Tyrese followed up by sliding his cock deeper inside the redhead.

"Oh fuck, you are SO tight Tylerkins! That feels so fucking good!"

"Owwwww... that is hurting," cried Tyler. "Slow..take it slow! Uuhhhh. Oh fuck, that hurts, but it feels so good too!"

As he fucked the sissy, Tyrese grasped his ass firmly in order to get greater force from his thrusts. He marvelled at Tyler's rounded ass. Most guys had very bony asses, but Tyler had a rounded ass that really belonged on a girl. It was one of the things that had marked him as being a good convert to becoming a faggot. Tyrese was eager to see how big this ass would get after a few months on the female hormones that were in the injections and pills that Rebecca was feeding to the redhead!

Tyrese was excited to be screwing Tyler's ass. Tyler was only the second sissy he had sunk his cock into. Lebron had always been the much kinkier brother. Not only had he fucked more girls, but he actually sought out the sissies. Tyrese had to admit that a sissy's ass was much tighter than a woman's pussy, though a woman's ass was just as tight. Well, not Peggy's ass now. She had been taking both his and Lebron's cocks up her ass for the last three months, ever since they decided not to risk poking their unborn babies in the eye with their cocks up her pussy! So her ass was getting a bit looser!

Tyrese loved the tightness of Tyler's ass and knew he was going to be ploughing the fagboy on a regular basis!

Right now, his thrusts were getting easier. Tyler's ass did not have any natural lubrication of its own, but he had been leaking copious amounts of precum and so the faggot's ass was now nice and slick.

"Fuck me, Tyrese! Oh that feels wonderful! Oh... oh.... you hit my sweet spot! Oh yes, right there. Keeping fucking me right there!!" panted Tyler, his head thrashing about!

He watched as Lebron withdrew his dick from Peggy's ass. Rebecca had stopped fucking Peggy's mouth and for the last few minutes the girl's had been kissing enthusiastically, each playing with the other's large tits, Rebecca's tits enhanced by large hard implants, Peggy's jugs milk laden from pregnancy. When Lebron withdrew, Rebecca took his place, sliding her plastic cock easily up her blonde lover's ass. Peggy squealed, "Fuck me Rebecca. I love your big cock!"

Lebron made his way behind Tyler's couch, and grasped Tyler's head, then thrust his cock into the fagboy's mouth. Tyler was startled. That cock had come directly out of Peggy's ass and it was slick with both Lebron's cock juices and Peggy's anal excretions. It tasted rank and foul, but he had no choice but to suck on it, as Lebron was not about to let go of his head!

The brother's had surely done this before, fucked other gals and sissies at both ends at the same time. They set up a rhythm and tempo. Tyler was in a bit of a panic. He was hurting in his ass, and finding it difficult to get his breath. Tyrese was not finding his sweet spot anymore. His ass was being pounded but he was not getting much joy from the fucking. And he was not enjoying Lebron's cock thrusting at his mouth. He was too worried about getting enough oxygen!

His hands flailed about, trying to stop the brothers, but they caught his hands and held them tight. He was worried. He began to panic!

"Hold tight Tylerkins!" said Lebron.

"Just another minute or two," added Tyrese. "I'm almost there!" And in just a minute, both brothers blew! Tyrese thrust hard, and buried his cock deep in Tyler's bowels and he erupted, spurting his thick seed deep inside the fagboy's ass! At the same time, Lebron yelled out and shot his load of cream into Tyler's mouth, holding his head tight so that Tyler could not pull back. Tyler moaned and shifted his ass uncomfortably. He also gagged and sputtered. He swallowed cum fast, but large amounts also drooled past his lips and fell onto the couch!

The two brothers pulled out of the sissy, laughing and giving each other a high five! Tyler collapsed and exclaimed, "What... what was that?"

"THAT," said Lebron, "was your rightful place, fagboy! My brother and I needed to cum, and you were our cum dump!"

"But, but that was no fun for me! It wasn't what I wanted!" whimpered Tyler.

"What YOU want is irrelevant, Tylerkins!" smirked Rebecca as she pulled her cock out of a panting Peggy. "Sometimes you will have lots of fun and enjoy yourself. But your place in life is to provide pleasure for your betters, for me and for any man who wants to use you! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca."

"Okay, the fun is over. The weekend is over. Go to your room and grab your stuff. It is time for you to go home!"

Tyler went to his room, stopping at the bathroom on the way. His makeup was a mess. He had a few cum stains on his face. He reached for a cloth to wash his face, but then from behind him Rebecca demanded to know what he was doing? He told her he was just cleaning up.

"Did I tell you you could clean up? Get your stuff and go!"

Tyler hurriedly changed back into the outfit that he had worn to the house that day and left. Smithers had called a taxi for him. He hopped into the cab and it drove away. He could feel cum leaking out of his ass onto the car seat. A look in his compact confirmed that his face was a mess.

At home, he franctically scrambled in his purse for money to pay the cabbie. When he walked in through the kitchen, he saw that his father was seated in front of the tv set, his back to him, so that his father would not see him at all as he snuck up the stairs.

But on the stairs, he met his mother, who was coming down. She looked him up and down and gave him a smirk. He lowered his head in embarrassment and began to run up the stairs. His mother admonished him in a low voice, and he then prissied the rest of the way up the stairs and into the bathroom.

He was soon in his bed, wearing a nightgown, and was very quickly fast asleep.

Chapter 21 - Confirmed Sissy

When Tyler woke the next morning, he felt wonderful. His ass was sore, but he remembered WHY. It had been so deliciously stretched and fucked the day before by both of the Washington brothers. In the shower, his small cockette was hard and he realized that he had not cum at all the previous evening. He soaped up his hands and pricklette and then jerked himself off to a shuddering climax!

When he exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his chest and midriff, he bumped into his father who paused, thinking his son looked a bit strange but not knowing why.

Tyler had finally embraced his sissyness. He spent the next forty-five minutes in his room touching up his finger and toe nail polish, then applying light makeup and lipstick. He gelled his hair lightly and using a comb and brush restored the feminine style from his salon appointment on Saturday.

He minced downstairs and heard the door slam as his father left. In the kitchen his mother had his pill ready . He took it from her hand and swallowed it without hesitation. He then gave his mother a peck on the cheek and a hug.

As she put his breakfast in front of him, Mary asked him if he had enjoyed his weekend. Tyler dreamily replied that he had. He was surprised when his mother lit up a cigarette and then sat beside him. She told Tyler that his father had left on a business trip and would not be back for several days.

Just as Tyler was ready to leave for school, Mary asked him if he was plugged?.Tyler realized he had not thought to insert a butt plug that morning and, in a whisper, he said, no. Mary told him to run upstairs and get his medium size plug and the jar of Vaseline.

Returning downstairs, Tyler dropped his pants and panties and bent over the kitchen table. Mary greased up the head of the plug with some lubricant and then pushed some of the Vaseline into her son's ass. She then firmly pushed the plug into Tyler's asshole. It resisted at first, then slid home solidly. Tyler pulled up his pants and panties.

As Mary washed her hands in the sink, Tyler kissed her on the cheek, said "Thank you Momma." and then skipped out the door to head to school.

When he arrived at school he did not hurry to his locker as he usually did. Instead he hung out for awhile in front of the school with the girls from his class who were smokers. Several gave him hugs and kisses and complimented him on his choice of outfit for the day. He listened to how they talked and tried to emulate them throughout the day.

Walking between classes he tried to make sure he had enough swoosh in his steps and that he held his hands limply. When boys looked at him in disgust, he took it in stride, often batting his eyelashes at them and blowing them a kiss. He caught several of the boys turning away from him to hide obvious boners in their pants!

Both Dexter and Jack avoided him as much as they could, though in a couple classes Dexter sat right beside him and so could not avoid him. But Jug made it clear he wanted nothing to do with his former best friend. Jack was cold to him and said very few words, even when he was arm and arm with his girlfriend Daisy while Daisy stopped and talked with Tyler in the lunch room for ten minutes.

None of the girls avoided him, not Daisy and especially not Madge, who sat with Tyler all the time during a spare period and talked with him animatedly. Surprisingly, when Bull stopped by to talk to his girlfriend briefly, he was pleasant with Tyler and did not give him a hard time.

As usual, he had a rendezvous with Lebron during some quiet time and blew the black man, eagerly sucking down the spurting seed. This was preceded by ten minutes of kissing and fondling and so Tyler was giddy with joy!

At home in the evening, Mary had a good meal ready for Tyler and then he went up to his room and did his homework. Afterwards Tyler opened his DVD and put on his headphones and then spent two hours watching sissies sucking and being fucked by their black lovers. But he also spent considerable time watching the training videos on how to apply makeup and practising.

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday except that it was Tyrese whom he sucked off. Tyler had come to realize that his sessions with the two brothers were very different. Lebron used more force in his love making and was a bit more cruel, while Tyrese was much more into hugging and kissing and was more tender.

Tyler was also beginning to feel frustrated. When he went to bed on Tuesday night, he took out his biggest dildo, lubed his ass and slowly fucked himself. Neither of the brothers had slid their cocks into him since Sunday, and he SO needed another fucking. The dildo felt good in his ass, but he wanted real flesh sliding inside him again!

And so on Wednesday, when he met up with Lebron he cuddled up against Lebron rather than immediately getting on his knees. He kissed Lebron deeply and used his hand to caress Lebron's cock through is pants. He purred as he rested his head against the strong teen's chest and then in his sweetest sissy voice he asked Lebron to fuck him. "I need my ass filled with cock!" he pouted!

"Rebecca would have my balls if I fucked you without her permission!" laughed Lebron. He pushed Tyler do the floor and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his semi erect dick and thrust it into Tyler's mouth. "Suck me Tylerkins! You need your daily dose of cum!"

Frustrated and horny, Tyler did as he was told and was happily rewarded with a huge jet of jism down his throat soon after!

At the end of the day, despite the effects of his morning pill having mostly worn off, Tyler was still feeling extremely horny. He stopped in the girls' washroom and took a pee, sitting down of course. He then touched up his makeup in the mirror. Today he had gone for a bit bolder look, his eyeshadow a bit more powerful and he had put on a redder lipstick, which had looked particularly good when he left it behind on Lebron's dick. As he was finishing up, Madge came into the washroom to make sure her hair was looking good. The sissy and his classmate made small talk, and then left the washroom together.

Bull was in the hallway waiting for Madge. He smiled when he saw Tyler. Tyler smiled back and put an exaggerated swish in his step as they approached Bull. Just as they got to Bull, the three inch heel snapped off of Tyler's shoe and he tumbled forward. Bull caught the sissy as he began to fall, and Tyler brushed against Bull's groin, discovering that the tall blond teen was rigid in his pants!

"Oh look at my shoe!" cried Tyler in his best sissy voice. "Now I'll have to walk home in bare feet!"

"Don't you have another pair in your locker?" asked Madge.

"Not a pair of heels. Just a pair of boy sneakers, and I couldn't wear those with THIS outfit!"

Madge smiled. She was amazed at the changes that Tyler had gone through in just a few weeks. But as far as she could tell, the red headed teen was much happier since he had admitted to everyone that he was a sissy. She certainly felt relieved that he was no longer hitting on her and causing her problems with her boyfriend, Bull.

"Bull, we can give Tyler a lift home, can't we?" asked Madge.

"Duh, sure thing!"

Outside Bull got behind the wheel of his car. Without thinking, Tyler got in the front passenger seat, leaving Madge to ride in the back. None of them lived too far away, but Bull got frazzled, or rather frazzled was his normal condition, and he drove straight to Madge's place, as he normally did after school - it was just a homing instinct.

Madge had been looking forward to spending a bit of alone time with Bull in her bedroom. She had been teasing him all day and she knew that he was always good for an after school fuck! Her Mom did not get home from work for a couple of hours and they would normally have the place to themselves. But it was not to be today. She got out and then leaned in the driver window to give her boyfriend a long lingering kiss. Tyler fluttered is fingers at her, saying goodbye.

Madge went inside and fifteen minutes later she had Mister Rogers buried deep in her pussy. Mister Rogers was her pet name for her long thick vibrator!

When Bull stopped his car in front of Tyler's house, Tyler asked him if he wanted to come in for some milk and apple pie. Tyler knew Bull had a weakness for apple pie, and Bull knew that Tyler's mother made the best apple pie in all of Springfield! Bull said, sure!

Tyler leaned on Bull for support as they went into the house. For some reason he had never taken off his other heel! This is the first time he had ever noticed Bull's muscles up close without Bull threatening to punch his lights out! He now had a different appreciation of muscles on a man, especially the muscle in the pants, and from the showers, he knew that Bull had a very large penis!

Inside, Tyler told Bull to sit down at the kitchen table. He grabbed a couple slices of apple pie from the fridge and stuck them in the oven to heat up, then told Bull he would be right back.

"What's that smell," asked Bull? Tyler smelled it too. After a bit of sniffing, he realized it was two smells - tobacco smoke and... weed? His mom had been smoking in the house again obviously, but where had she gotten marijuana from?

Tyler went upstairs, intending to freshen up a bit and to put on a different pair of shoes. Before he reached the top of the stairs, he could hear noises. Investigating, he approached his mother's room where he heard her squealing and laughing. Opening her door just a crack he saw his mother laying on her back on the bed, with Lebron on top of her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy! Mary's hands were gripping the sheets tightly as she panted, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Ram that black cock inside me!"

Tyler closed the door. His cockette was rigid. He needed a fuck SO badly. His black lover was here, but fucking his mother, not him!!

But there was a solution at hand!

But was this something he really wanted to do? He had known Bull for several years. He had been a friend for so long! Tyler had succumbed to his sissy feelings because he had been enraptured by the Washington brothers's big black cocks, and because Rebecca had pushed him into this. But being with Bull would be different!

On the other hand his boipussy almost ached with the need to be stuffed again!

He made up his mind, he would do it! In the washroom he tidied up his makeup, touched up his lips and made sure his hair was in place. He sprayed some fresh perfume on his wrists. Then he removed his butt plug, wiggling his ass in anticipation!

1...89101112...16