Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think, 'Well it's done, I'm locked in place. No escape until the ice lock melts.' My sissy dick is rock hard. I can move my hands enough to play with my dick. I also am able to pull from my purse my dildo. I suction cup it to the table top. I pour some wild cherry flavoured lube on it and I am now sucking the dildo off. I only wish it was a real man's cock. I am so fucking horny and close to ejaculation, but I stop and ease up. After all I'm hear for about an hour or longer, no sense in rushing.

As I try to balance the ecstasy of jerking myself off until I come from sucking my dildo and trying to just take it easy and enjoy the passive thrill of my bondage until the ice melts enough to allow me to pull it free.

Minutes pass and soon I see car headlights slow and pull into the parking lot I begin to get very nervous and think, 'Oh no, I hope whoever it is does not see me here like this.' as I crouch down into a ball, even though I am out front facing the parking lot and bathroom building. The car parks and I see two guys step out and begin to walk up to the bathroom. They have not seen me, but I reman still, crouched and quiet.

Minutes later they walk out and are talking to each other. I notice something familiar, these are the same two guys who were here last Friday night as I hid from them an eves dropped their conversation.

First guy says, "You wanna smoke another joint here?"

Second guy says, "Ok sounds good. Lets go sit at that picnic table again."

First guy says, "Ok."

They start walking my way, this is it, they will surely see me. I try to be inconspicuous but I'm right out in front, yes it's dark but lighting from the parking lot does shine on me enough to be seen if a person looks my way. I await what may happen.

"Hey man, you see what I see?" First guy asks.

Second guy says, "It looks like a chick, crouching by the table."

They keep walking but now towards me. "Shit man that ain't no gal, it's a tranny slut." First guy says with excitement.

Second guy, "Well shit, look at this, what kind of faggot are you and why are you here dressed like that?"

I nervously reply, "Please I don't want any problems, please don't hurt me ok?"

First guy says, "Hurt you? Nah you look pretty damn cute and sexy, those stockings showing, you in your mini-skirt, make up and heels."

Second guy says, "Look, she has bound herself to the bench, how do you plan to get out sissy?"

I reply, "Um, it...it's an ice lock. When the ice melts I will be able to free myself. It will take about an hour or so."

First guy says, "So what you hoping to get caught or somethin?"

"Um I guess I was playing with the possibility as I jerk off in my panty and stuff. Um but maybe now having you two see me, maybe...um... maybe I can...um... suck you off. After all is that not what you both want?"

Second guy replies, "We want? You sayin we want you to suck us off?"

First guy (clicks fingers) says, "No shit, you must have been here last week, you know when we talked about a tranny going down on us."

I reply, "Um... yes.. I was here at this bench but hiding on the other side, you...you two were talking about it."

First guy, "Hmm man why not, this slut wants to suck some cock, why not give it to her."

Second guy, "Sure lets feed her some cock, I bet she is hungry for some hard cock, right bitch?"

I am nervous and reply, "Um...ok.. but as ..much as I want to... be a slut, I have never sucked cock."

First guy says, "What's your name you faggot slut?"

I reply, "Um it's Chantel."

Laughing he says, "Cute name for a sissy slut, well Chantel, my name is Barry and my bud here is Ralph. It's time for you to learn how to suck cock, ok you slut?"

I'm shaking with nerves and excitement, "Ok I...I will suck your cocks."

Years of fantasy for such for me has finally come to this moment. Dressed as a faggy, sissy slut out at a rest area, in bondage and now about to suck my first cocks.

Barry has me undo his pants and pull them down along with his briefs. Out plops a nice thick 6+ inch cut white cock. Barry fondles it with his right hand making sure it's ready to be sucked. "You like what you see you bitch?"

I look up at him and reply sheepishly, "Uhh...umm, yes... yes sir, you have a lovely cock."

Barry now says excitedly, "Suck it Chantel, show me the sissy slut you are."

So I take his stiff cock in my right hand and with my left hand I cup his balls, this is it, I nervously move forward with my head and open my mouth as his stiff leathery cock slips inside my mouth. The most incredible feeling comes over me as I am doing something I have yet to do but fantasize about most of my life. Barry's cock slips in nice and I try to get a feel for it as well as build up saliva to suck on his engorged cock. I hear Barry moan as he feels his cock in my mouth. I get to work and like a good slut I begin to slurp and head bob. His stiff cock and swelled cock head is intoxicatingly inside my sissy mouth.

I think as I suck, 'Wow what a sight it must be a fag sissy slut like me, bound to a picnic table on my knees and a cock of a man I just met now inside my mouth.'

Barry is groaning and I'm moaning as I continue to take his cock in my mouth. Ralph coaches me on to doing a good job sucking Barry's cock. I really do develop a feeling and desire to please Barry. I want to be a good sissy cock sucker. Barry is working his way to an orgasm I bet he never figured he'd get tonight and by the mouth of a new sissy cock sucking slut. As we both work to bring him to his joy and what will be my prize, I keep head bobbing and sicking his stiff cock.

Ralph adds, "Suck him off well bitch or we may have to beat the shit out of you."

That scares me and has me more want to please Barry.

Barry now panting with growing joy says, "Oh God feels good, Chantel is a good lil slut. You gonna enjoy your turn with her Ralph."

Barry is getting closer and I can sense what will soon be happening, a cum shot inside my mouth and I know Barry will want me to swallow. As he gets closer and closer to cumming inside my sissy mouth my mind wanders for a moment, 'This is what it was like for my now ex-wife as I fed her my cock when I still thought my cock was a cock that belonged to a real man. Huh! funny! I knew my cock was not a man's cock but only a sissy dick.' as I come back from my thoughts I feel hands hold the back of my shoulder length wig covered head and I hear a major grunt and sigh as Barry now fills my mouth with his hot, gooey, lovely cum. For the first time in my life I have a man fill my mouth with his hot, tasty and all domineering jizz. I swallow it up as best I can as Barry slows and then pulls out, his cock flops in front of my sissy face.

Barry now asks as he firmly grasps my chin with his hand, "Did ya swallow bitch?"

I open my mouth and even though it's dark he looks to see his jizz all yummy swallowed by sissy slut me. As he now backs off, I see Ralph come and he stands by my face his also 6 or so inch slightly thinner cut white cock dangles in front of my face. I show to Ralph my desire for his cock. The world of being a slut is filling my mind. Ralph orders me to take his cock in my wanting mouth, to which I do.

As his warm leathery shaft now slips through my lips and my wet tongue takes hold of it, my sissy dick is also hard. I begin to slobber over Ralph's cock as he begins to moan. I love the sound of a man in lustful moan. We both do the cock sucking dance together as he throbs his cock in my mouth and I do the sissy slut head bob. All the sound reverberating around us is, "Mmmm...uhooh...ummm..ahhh. Mmmm...ugh...mmmm...ohhhh...mmmmm." by both of us.

Ralph is now in hot horny, full heat of lustful passion for his cock being sucked by sissy slut me. He pets my head with his firm hands as I continue doing the cock sucking head bob. My saliva works his hard shaft beautifully in my mouth. My mind is near delirious, I mean here I am dressed as a slut in a public rest area, sucking the hard cock of a real man. Certainly Ralph did not think he'd too have his cock sucked by a sissy slut tonight but here he is. My desire to please him is so effeminately strong.

We continue to work together as I bring ever closer to having Ralph cum in my mouth. Between his ever more hard core groans and grunts along with my sissy slut moans, he gets closer and closer to cumming. I feel his hands now firmly grasp the back of my head with my long wig hair around his finger and palms. His cock is so hard as he lets out a deep groan and thrusts his stiff cock deep in my mouth and shoots out a thick, hot, gooey wad of his sperm filled cum. I almost gag as I take it and swallow it all, but swallow I do.

Ralph, sighs, slows and pulls out from my mouth. His right hand grasps my chin now too, tilts my head up as I see his pearcing eyes look at me, "Fucking open up, show me your mouth you bitch. You better have swallowed my gift of hot jazz for you."

I open my mouth, showing him that every bit of his cum was happily swallowed by me, and say, "Thank you sir Ralph."

I stay on my knees as Ralph tucks his cock back in his briefs and pulls up his pants. The both of them compliment me for being a good sissy slut. I continue to stay on my knees as I await their further actions.

Barry says, "Ok bitch, good job, here is what's going to happen. Next Friday night by 11:30pm you shall come here dressed as a sissy slut. You will service not only my and Ralph's cocks, but we will bring you more guys to have their cocks serviced. You will also beginning next Friday night also have your butt fucked, you got it Chantel?"

I meekly reply, "Yes sir, I will be here next Friday night for servicing more cocks."

Barry adds, "You'll enjoy it girl, sissy sluts like you love cock." He adds, "I will call you prior to your leaving to come here again next Friday. I expect you to be 100% compliant. I went through your wallet and see where yo live. Failing to be her next Friday by 11:30pm will result in big trouble for you, you faggot slut."

I sheepishly reply, " Yes, sir, I understand your orders sir. I will be here next Friday to be used by you sir, sir Ralph and your other males friends who will come out too."

As the two of them now leave I am mixed between humiliation, lust for my new slut life and despondent about how these men are taking control over a part of my life. They get in the car and drive away, I collect my thoughts, pack my belongings and wait for the ice lock to melt.

But my sissy dick is still hard and I can't not want to stroke it and work to jerk off now. I am excited with all that has happened and my turn on to cum is soon here. Just a bit more stroking of my pathetic sissy dick and I will cum. I soon let out a clear list moan as my sissy dick before my eyes sprays out a wad of my sissy cum on the picnic table top.

I am delirious in ecstasy, but I now soon crash and feel like a humiliated piece of dog crap. I think to myself, 'Fuck why have I grown up to be so fucked up? Why do I so want to be a cheap, skanky, sissy slut and floozie?' Once I relax, wait for my ice lock to melt and set me free from my self-bondage I then scamper to my car, my high heels clicking away and get in it. I sit, music playing and ease into a mindset of a sissy slut to then go home alone. I think about what I was told, 'If I fail to be here next Friday they will come to my home and beat the crap out of me.' They and I all know, I will be here as we all know that I am a sissy slut.

Once back at home I'm feeling horny again and I watch the video of me sucking Barry's and Ralph's cocks, it drove me to masturbate until I came my sissy sperm filled cum in my panty. This coming Friday night rendezvous may actually be quite fun. I do look forward to being butt fucked too. A part of me is terrified another part can hardly wait until next Friday night..

***************************************

Chapter Five to follow shortly.

12