Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Part Three of Sissy Chantel's decline into a slut.
5.4k words
4.48
38k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Oh, Oh, Things Look to Begin to Radically Change for Chantel.

Well another week has passed by, it's Friday evening and tonight I have to go back to the rest area to hook up with Barry and Ralph as they instructed from last Friday after having me suck their cocks. They promised me that they will fuck me tonight and share me with even more men. My nerves are going wild as I lust for this slutty situation I am about to embark on but also for fear of what has and is becoming of me.

Once I complete my enema, take a shower and shave, I then prelube my butt hole, make my face up and put on a short black velvet party dress with lace detail, a dress that is very short thus fully exposing my black sheer stockings and the lace tops with sexy garter straps. I put on a black faux leather cropped jacket, my auburn and blonde hi-lighted shoulder length wispy wig. I grab a pair of red suede 6.5 inch spike heel pumps on 1.5 inch platforms. Spritz on perfume and I'm pretty hot looking tranny slut.

Sirs Barry and Ralph want me at the rest area by 11:30pm and in the men's bathroom soon after. My drive out is both exciting and nerve wracking. I think about being fucked up my sissy slut ass tonight, fucked up my ass for the first time in my sissy life. I'm going to lose my anal cherry to either Barry or Ralph. My sissy dick is hard in my satiny panty as I think about what will be happening to me tonight.

I am soon at the rest area and park near the bathroom. Another car has just left and I'm alone. It's just past 11:20pm and I know I must wait for the men while being inside the men's bathroom, so, pop open my driver's door, swing out my stocking clad legs and plant my 6.5inch spike heel red suede platform pumps on the asphalt. Again the cool night air wistfully caresses my sexy stocking clad legs. I begin to walk to the men's bathroom in my sexy spike heels. That lovely click clock sound of heels on asphalt is such a turn on for me. I walk to and inside this bathroom. I now nervously wait, hoping no other people show up except for Sirs Barry and Ralph along with any other men they shall bring.

Time ticks by and about 11:30pm I hear cars pull up, my nerves are frazzled. I think, 'Is this Barry and Ralph along with other men? Is this other strangers? Surely in moments people will likely enter this men's bathroom. Of course it could be women about to use the ladies bathroom but I doubt it.' I prepare myself for what will likely soon happen. As I stand tall in my heels I hear footsteps come close and men's voices, this is it, I'm scared but my sissy dick is rock hard in my panty with excitement.

The door opens and entering is Sirs Barry and Ralph. They immediately see me and smile. Behind them are two other men who upon seeing my faggot slutty self start to laugh. My face is blushing.

Barry says, "Well, well, well, looky here, our little faggot slut is hear as told to be by us. Are you excited Chantel?"

I reply with a curtsey, "Umm...ahhh..y...yes sir..oh my God... I'm scared ...bu...but excited. I...I hope you all... um like ... the way I look."

Ralph replies, "You look fucking great you slut. Guys this is sissy Chantel, our tranny slut for tonight."

Ralph goes to introduce me to the two other men, Mark and Rick. They all love seeing faggot me. To them I look ready to fuck and fuck me they will tonight.

Soon Sir Barry directs me to the sink counter, face the mirror and bend over. He has his hands then ease up my way too short dress which reveals my satiny black satin panty and my garter belt holding up my black sheer stockings with their lace tops. I am now to pull my panty down exposing my virginal lily white sissy ass. The men are all hot for what they see. They all note that they have big hard ons and look forward to fucking my ass. I find Sir Barry will be the first and will take my anal cherry. I am to ask him to take me.

I sheepishly ask, "Please Sir Barry, please take my cherry. I need and want real men to show me what I am, a sissy slut, horny for sex with men."

Barry laughs, walks up behind me. I hear his pants being undone and drop, then he pulls his briefs down popping out his 6+ inch stuff white cut cock. He makes sure guys are recording this on video for future playback.

He says, "I'm gonna enjoy fucking your tight little ass Chantel." as his hands now firmly grab my butt checks and play with them. He is being cheered on by the other guys and he soon is pulling my cheeks open to show him my lubed up butt hole. I'm so damn nervous and am panting waiting for his inevitable invasion of my sissy butt hole. I want it badly but also wish it was not to happen. I let out a notable "Ugh!" as Barry pushes his cock up my hole.

I am now panting and sighing as Barry works up to a good fucking rhythm. It really hurts to begin with, I'm between pain and delirium his tool works my hole and prostate. I can't help to see our reflection in the mirror and think, 'Damn this is happening, I'm finally after all these years, dressed as a sissy slut and being fucked up my sissy ass, shit what kind of life I now lead. A few weeks ago it was all a secret in home crossdressing thing, where I'd dress up, prance and mince around the jerking off. Now I'm some slut being used by men.'

I come back from my thoughts when Barry grunts and thrust harder. Between him grunting, groaning and panting with my yelps, moans and lustful cries we work well together as fucker and fuckee, me the faggot sissy slut being the fuckee. The other men video it all and cheer us on and it's so fucking hot and horny, my sissy dick is rock hard too and Rick notices it to point out how much I am enjoying this from my rock hard sissy dick.

Ralph notes, "She's a faggot sissy slut, this sort of shit is what she and fags like her want, right Chantel?"

Between panting and moaning I reply, "Ye..yes, sir... ugh.. sir Ralph, yes... ooh...ooh yes I... I love it.. ahhhh fuck I ... love it."

Barry is now sweating as he thrusts his stiff cock like a wild boar up my ass, drips of sweat falls from his brow and on my lower back, he pounds away wanting to make sure this first butt fuck for me will never be forgotten, and I know it won't. I can sense him working up to his goal of a strong ejaculation deep inside my rectum. We moan and groan together as he works it all up and soon a big thrust with a loud grunt and Barry lets go his volley of hot, sticky cum deep inside me. My first butt fuck to completion as we both begin to come back down. Barry now pulls out, leans forward and tells me it was fucking great and for me to stay there as the next guy will now take me. I am lost in humiliated thoughts but lust for now being a cheap slut, knowing three more men will have their way with me.

The next half hour goes like this Sir Ralph, then Rick an Mark each have their way to fuck my now wet and cum filled ass. To be fucked by four men and all me dressed as a slut is the most erotic thing to happen to me. I am full of male shame but sissy lust to. Each guy is happy after cumming inside me and I am grateful for them helping me see I am a sissy slut.

As this evening wraps up, Barry tells me I will be back here next Friday night to do it all over, but next time I am to wear a maids dress, stockings, heels, wig and make up. I curtsey and agree. The men now walk out leaving me alone in the men's bathroom.

I am lost in humiliating thoughts but also in ecstasy of all that has happened. Alone my own erotic horniness has yet to be fulfilled and I soon am playing with my sissy dick, reliving the butt fucking I just went through. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I find I begin to shoot out a load of my sissy cum into the bathroom sink. I come back down and agin feel deep shame but soon I too walk out to my car and my sissy ass sure feels like an ass ravaged by hard male cock. I sit in my car and think about my life to date. I listen to some music and the broken male in me cries a bit as he is lost and faggy sissy me is out front now. I soon suck it up and drive for home. I think these men have video of me being fucked as such, I hope they keep it all private.

Once home I quickly walk into my house and undress, shower carefully washing my ass and trying to get as much the cum out of my hole I can. Soon I fall into bed and think about next Friday before I fall as sleep.

As the next days pass by I relive in my home and my mind the last Friday night events. My growing sissy slut ideals captivate me. My male side wants to run away from these thoughts. I am tossed between my sissy lust and my male normalcy. What I do not know are plans Barry, Ralph an the other men are working on for me for the following Friday night venture.

I think to myself, 'How long will this sissy stuff at the rest area go on? What will come of this and my life? Will these men grow tired of a pathetic sissy like me?' I go between these thoughts and dressing up and playing with myself at night in my home as each day ticks past. Soon it will be Friday night and I will have to prep and dress for another degrading sissy slut night at this rest area and with these men.

Meanwhile Barry and Ralph are on the ball with some very special things to happen to me this Friday night. Of course I will know nothing of it until it is presented to me Friday night.

[Friday Night]

I am now home from my regular day job, I have some dinner, feeling nervous but also excited about tonight. I now begin my preparation and dressing for my Friday night rest area sissy slut session. Enema, shower, shave and makeup. I then put on my black satin with white lace maids dress over a fluffy white petticoat. I was told to wear black sheer stockings and garter belt, which I pull on and clasp. I then fill my purse and put on a black cropped jacket, step into a pair of black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps.

My stomach turns with butterflies as time gets closer for me to get into my car and drive out to the rest area and await the degrading sissy sex I will be having tonight. The drive is quiet, my car stereo is on low volume as my mind drifts from driving to what may happen to me tonight. Too think soon I will have men fuck my sissy ass again and tonight with me dressed as a sissy maid scares and excites me, as I know I want it. My car stereo clock shows 11:25pm as I pull in the rest area. It crisp and dry tonight as I park and sit for a few moments to see if I am alone.

Seeing the rest area empty of others I soon open my car driver's side door and step out in my 5 inch black suede pumps. I quickly scamper to inside the men's bathroom, all nervous as I wait by sitting in one of the toilet stalls, just in case others come to use the bathroom before Sirs Barry, Ralph and their buddies arrive. My thoughts are 'Boy am I scared, I know anal sex for me is still going to be hard and painful but boy do I want to be fucked up my sissy ass tonight.'

Time ticks by and soon I hear a car, it could be the men, I wait inside the toilet stall. The door soon open and footsteps are clear as men walk inside this men's bathroom at about 11:35pm.

Sir Barry speaks, "Where is my sissy bitch Chantel?"

Of course I know to stand up and step from the toilet stall and smiles of four men are wide as I curtsey and greet them. "G..Good evening gentlemen, sissy Chantel at your service."

Barry says, "Yep there is my little sissy bitch, you ready to get fucked by some hard cock again?"

I sheepishly reply, "Yes sir, how ever you wish sir."

The guys are all stroking the front of their pants trying to ease their ever growing cocks inside their pants. I'm ordered to face the counter, bend over and lift my maids dress, pull up my petticoat and pull down my black satin panty. Of course I curtsey and do as I am told, but I'm nervous wreak.

I am told to pull out my lube from my purse and begin to sensuously finger lube my sissy butt hole. I begin to work the lube up my butt hole and the men coach me on with lustful glee. Once I feel I cannot lube myself anymore I stick my ass out wanting to be penetrated by stiff male cock and I know to begin to beg for some hard core anal sex. My nerves are frazzled but I keep in the right fucking posture.

Sir Barry moves behind me and undoes his pants, pulls down his briefs and fondles his stiff cock as he leans over me and tells me how much he will enjoy fucking me tonight. I thank him for the honor. I then feel his hands grasp my butt cheeks and begin to forcefully massage them as I moan in fear and lust for what will soon happen to me. The other men are excited as they cheer on Sir Barry.

Barry says, "Chantel, Chantel, Chantel I am so hot to fuck your tight ass tonight."

I reply, "Ohh, sir, yes, sir please, oh please fuck me. I want this so bad, I beg you to fuck me silly."

Barry now begins to take his stiff 6+ inch cut cock and force it up my lubed butt hole, I whimper and sigh as he groans with his pushing thrusts to get through my sphincter. Once he gets inside he slowly works his cock up my rectum as I groan and moan with pain and lust. I am being hammered by a real man, something I know I am not. Hoots and hollers by the other men and Barry works up a good, firm fucking rhythm. His increasing groans turn me on as I know I am pleasing him. The sounds of my moans, sighs, ughs and panting mixed with Sir Barry's groans and hard pushing moans with his deep breathing is all so exciting. My sissy dick is stiff with lust from my ass being fucked.

The magic of this most lustful, butt fucking moment is what any and ever sissy faggot like me wants. It is just good hard sex for the men who do it as they hold no respect for such pathetic sissy sluts like I am. They just want to fuck like horny animals in trying to gain a sexual victory over us wanting sissy sluts and I so happily now want him to get his way.

The video of it all going on here with Sir Barry is going to be great. I look up and see the reflection of my sissy face in the bathroom mirror and see Barry pounding my backside with lust and desire to want to cum deep inside me. It is one of there most erotic images I have seen of self. I can't believe I so want this violation of my backside. I think, 'I love this feeling of pain and lust, this desire to be feminine and sissyish, to be taken away from my pathetic male life total of a sissy slut.'

Barry keeps pounding away as he groans and I moan. I can sense he is getting closer to his prize of true male ejaculation up inside my rectum. We work so well together now as we both know we want it. He wants to cum and I want his cum up my sissy bum.

Barry excitingly, "Ugh..Ohh. fuck... fuck yeah you li...little sissy bitch. Uhhh. ummm... fuck almost... almost there. Huh...uhhh..ummm. yeah...ohhh, gawd... yeah. yeah ahh." as he lets out a volley of his thick gooey cum, it shoots deep inside my sissy bum.

I reply, "Ohhh my gawd sir... feels ... so.. good. ahhh.. yes."

The men are all so horny waiting for their turns as Barry slows and then pulls his stiff shaft out from my back side and we both sight in relief. Barry tells me how good that fuck felt and I thank him for fucking me and letting me realize I am a damn sissy slut. I hold over the bathroom counter as he steps away and up next will be Sir Ralph followed by the other men and for the next half hour I am used like the slut I am and cum fills my ass as well as spills from such running down my thighs wetting my panty. I feel so cheap and dirty as the four men are spent and loved it all while they keep degrading me.

Barry says I can release my own lust by jerking myself of remaining bent over the counter as they watch. I feel horny and degraded but it only takes moments for my right hand to stroke me into cumming and I spill my sissy seed on to the concrete floor. I am allowed to tuck my sissy dick back in my panty as I am told to then drop to my knees and lean over the small pool of sissy cum on the concrete floor. I am ordered to lick my own splooge up and clean that floor as such. I do as I am told as gross as it may be to lick my sissy cum off a dirty concrete floor.

I am next told to stay on my knees and to be quiet, eyes looking down as the men talk about what will soon now happen to me. It seems that a major event in my new sissy life is about to happen. While we all wait to see what it will be the men talk about me and continue to degrade me while I remain silent, to take it all and only speak when spoken too. I am nervous as to what will next happen to me, I am sure it will be very domineering towards me.

Soon a car pulls into the rest area and the guys hear a person walking up. Mark glances outside to see a guy walking up the path and he notes that it's Gage. I'm told to stay on my knees, eyes down and to remain quiet.

Gage walks into the men's bathroom where he greets the four guys here and Sir Barry notes to him to look at sissy me and comments, "Well, that is sissy Chantel, quite the little sissy faggot and in her black maids dress, stockings, heels, wig and makeup."

Laughter is heard.

Gage is a 6'2" 210 lb. black man, in his mid 30's and fit as one can expect.

Gage speaks with his eyes wide open, "So this is the sissy faggot. She looks quite femme but cute in her frilly maids dress."

Ralph interjects, "Yep, she's quite the sissy bitch, the four of us just finished fucking her up her little sissy ass."

Gage says, "Really!? I bet she was nice and tight."

Barry says, "You want to see the results of our fucking?" he adds, "Chantel turn around, lift your dress and petticoat up and thrust your panty clad ass up for us to see."

Of course without much a word except a yes sir, I do as I'm told and my panty clad ass shows a wet crotch area of my satiny panty, it's from the four loads of cum shot inside my bum that has back flowed to wet my panty in the crotch area. It's so humiliating, Gage loves seeing this.

He says, "Yep, she looks like quite the bitch."

Barry says, "We think she could be what you are looking for, a good maid and a hot little slut. When Ralph and I saw your Craigslist ad. looking for a live in maid and slut we thought about Chantel. We are prepared to offer her to you for a fee."

Gage looking down at me says, "Hmm, could be a good maid and slut, she's cute and femmy enough." he adds with excitement, "I'll give ya all $200.00 for her."

Barry smirks and looks at Ralph and says, "No man, she can make that much for you as a street whore a few hours. We think she's easily worth $5000.00."

Gage laughs sarcastically, "$5000.00, shit how do I know she can be worked nightly as a cheap whore? How good of a God damn sissy maid will she be? Maybe she's useless and just a fucking pervert in a maids dress, stockings, heels, wig and makeup," he hums and adds, "Fuck, $500.00 is good I think."

I sit on my knees, eyes down and can't believe what I am hearing, men negotiating the sale of me into sissy service and prostitution, but I remain quiet."

Ralph chimes in, "Come on man, you are gonna make shit loads of cash from this cheap sissy whore, $3000.00." as he looks at Barry who nods yes.

Mark and Rick chime in, in unison, "Fuck look at her." then Rick says, "She will probably suck lots of cock and take loads of cum up her sissy ass for you."

Gage blurts out, "$1000.00 fuckin dollars."

Barry replies, "We are getting closer, $2500.00?"

There is silence and I am shaking in abject fear of what I am witnessing.

Gage says as he rubs his chin, "Ok, dammit I'll give you all $2000.00 for this fuckin sissy, I know I can make money off her and work her hard as a sissy maid too."

Barry, Ralph, Mark and Rick huddle and whisper among themselves. I want to speak up in my defense but am scared to for now.

Barry then replies, "Ok, $2000.00 but the four of us get Chantel to give us free head or lets us fuck her any night she's on there streets for as long as she is your sissy bitch."

12