Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate begins to lube my ass and as he does that I begin to play with Jordan's cock, licking its head and shaft. Jordan is horny and hard. I keep him going as I wait for Tate to now begin working his cock up my ass. As he does I slow on my cock an mouth play with Jordan's cock. But in a little while Tate gets going in fucking my ass. Soon we are quite a sight, sissy slut me bent over one cock in my mouth the other up my ass. The guys are moaning and loving it and I am in a state of thrill too as the is my first suck and fuck.

The guys get really into it, my mouth is being well fucked by Jordan's cock an Tate is pounding my butt hole hard with his. The grunts, sighs, moans and groans are like us playing in a sexual choir. My life as a sissy slut is now quite hard core.

The two boys give it to me relentlessly as soon I sense Jordan can't contain himself and snorts to a grunt as he cums in my mouth, filling it with his hot sexy jizz. He leans back as he pulls out and sighs as he comes back down. Meanwhile Tate is on my ass like a raging bull and is pounding me hard I again almost fall off my heels. But moments later he howls and shoots up my butt hole a good thick wad of his hot jizz. He quickly pulls out and comes back down too. The men fix their briefs and pants I pull up my panty and fix my skirt. The both tell me that was the best birthday present they ever gave each other. I tell them I am happy for them and they get in their car and drive off. I go back in my purse, grab some tissue and wipe the lube and cum from my ass.

Back on my street corner and I chat with the girls. The night goes well and surprise surprise I make $600 that I will give to my Masters when they pick me up.

By 12:30 am or so the car arrives and I say cya later to the girls.

I get to Master's car and he asks if I made quota. I smile and say, "Yes Master, $600."

Martin says, "Shit man her first night and she gets quota, she's a natural slut."

I am allowed in the car and they ask me how it all went. I happily recount my sex night for them and they are sure I am the perfect sissy slut. As we drive home I realize all that has come and changed in my life. My fantasies are now my realities. I'm sure it's going to be hard and tough but I am a natural sissy, who love being one and used and a maid and a slut. I will be broken to accept all that will come. WHAT A JOURNEY I'M ON!

****************************

Chapter Eight to follow