Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
Part 6 of Sissy Chantel's journey into becoming a slut.
4k words
4.59
27.7k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: Moving Along with my Sissy Maid Life and lots of Sissy Slutty Sex too.

[Beep, beep, beep] My alarm clock goes off and a struggle to wake up. It is 7:00am and I come around to realize I'm in my sissy bedroom in my Master's house. I get up quickly now, in my white satin bra and panty with white satin full slip, this is my sleeping lingerie. I take off these clothes and scamper to the bathroom with now only my chastity device on.

Once in the bathroom I prepare my enema set up and soon stand in the shower with the tube inserted up my butt hole. I release the solution and it begins to fill my rectum. It's a weird feeling as I begin to fill up. Once it feels as if my rectum is full I clamp off the hose and pull out the tip. I bend over and let the solution sit inside my rectum. Minutes pass by, then I evacuate the solution in the toilet. I am now sissy fresh on my back side.

I shower, shave and then move to my bedroom to begin dressing. I white satin padded panty and matching satin bra and soon I put on my makeup, once done I pull on a pair of white pantyhose and a white camisole then white petticoat. I then pull one of my pink satin maids dresses with frilly white lace and cute white satin and lace apron. I put on my wispy shoulder length blonde and auburn wig and a pink and white lace maids cap. I look at myself in my make up mirror making sure my sissy face is right and soon I grab a pair of pink patent 5 inch spike heel pumps to put on. I look now in my full length mirror and am excited at my pink sissy maid look and curtsey for myself.

I see the clock and that it's about 8:00am and I must get to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Master Gage. In my heels I prepare what he has noted he wants, 3 eggs, sausage, toast, orange juice and coffee. I am to serve him breakfast in bed today.

About 15 minutes pass by and I have serving tray set up. I pick up the tray and walk in my sissy style and 5 inch heels to Master's bedroom. I place the tray on a table by his door and knock asking if he is awake and once I know so ask if I may please enter.

Once I enter with the serving tray of his breakfast. He sits up and I place the tray, with legs folded out so he can sit in bed to eat.

Once doing sir I curtsey and say, "Good Morning Master, your breakfast is served as you have ordered, I hope it pleases you."

He then picks up the tray and kick the blanket off him exposing his body and his boxers.

He looks at me, smiles and says, "Chantel I want you to get a breakfast treat, get on the bed and pull my boxers down. Then I want you to fondle my cock and balls."

I curtsey and say, "Yes Master." as I get on the bed on my hands and knees. I then fondle his cock and balls as his cock hardens up.

Master says as he sips his coffee and takes a bite of toast, "Ok Chantel you slut, suck my cock."

I look at him and say, "Yes, Master." as I move my lips over his 8+ inch lovely black, cut cock. What a sight it must be for Master to see a faggot sissy like me in my pink maids dress, wig, makeup, hose and heels sucking his cock for a breakfast treat. I work up saliva as I begin taking his glorious dark meat in my mouth and roll my tongue over it with my lipstick covered lips performing good sissy seal.

Master takes a big gulp of his orange juice but has to stop as the feeling of a morning blowjob excites him greatly he says, "Ahh fuck that feels good Chantel, Jeez you are becoming one hell of a cock sucker... Mmmmm...ohhhh...ahhh!"

I feel sissy pride growing as I work on his great big black cock. I keep working on it, sucking and bobbing my head as Master grows more in lust. It's a wonderful faggot-like feeling a sissy like me feels. I keep on slurping and bobbing my head as Master now takes his hands and pets my head, running his fingers through my luscious wispy wig hair.

Master goes on, "Ahhh...ohhhh...ummm...ahhh..yeah, fuck yeah... jeez girl. umm yeah."

I work and work and soon I feel his ejaculation moving through his vas and I hear as well as feel the thrust and a grunt as he shoots out a hot, juicy load of his manly sperm filled cum inside my mouth. I think, 'God, I love swallowing sperm, millions of real man's sperm in my mouth and swallowed to my sissy tummy.'

I now slow and pull off his cock and I look at him and swallow all of his cum, to then show him my empty mouth. Master pets me and tells me I am a good little slut. He has me get off his bed and sends me to the kitchen to make myself a pot of plain gruel as he finishes his breakfast. I get up, curtsey and am on my way.

I quickly make and eat some plain gruel and am allowed a cup of black coffee. Minutes later Master calls and I scamper in my heels to his bedroom and curtsey before him as he has me remove the breakfast tray and hands me a list of chores I shall carry out today. I thank him curtsey again, tray in hand and go back to the kitchen to wash all the dishes from breakfast.

Master showers, shaves and dress as he readies for going to his work place. He checks on me in the kitchen and see's I am on top of washing dishes. He reminds me that the chores and what I see as a shopping errand for groceries must be completed before he comes home from work. I acknowledge it all with a curtsey and thank you. Soon he is on his way and I am alone in Master's home.

I finish up my dishes and move on to there chores list. It reads:

Chantel, you must do and complete the following before I am home for dinner at 5:00pm.

Wash my laundry including a change of my bedding

Vacuum the whole house

Clean all the bathrooms including scrubbing toilets and floors

Iron and put away cleaned laundry

Clean the kitchen and scrub the floors.

Go on a shopping errand to the local grocery store, list off items to buy is attached.

Dust all areas needing such in the house.

Prepare my dinner

Greet me at the front door once I return from work.

Signed: Master Gage.

Off to start my chores I now go. For the next 3 hours I work away in my maids dress and heels. It's hard work especially in 5 inch heels. I do not take them off as Master has video cameras recording my actions through out the house, if he see's I have taken off my heels I will be punished.

About noon I can make a quick lunch, plain toast and black coffee. I then brush my teeth, fix my makeup and spritz on some perfume. It's a pleasant day so I will not need a jacket as I now leave to go grocery shopping.

In my car my nerves are growing a fluster as I will shortly be in a grocery store wearing a pink satin maids dress, white pantyhose, pink 5 inch spike heel pumps, wig and makeup. The drive to the store goes well and soon I park. I relax and try not to hyper ventilate with nervousness but soon I pop open my driver's side door and step out planting my heels on the asphalt. A sweet breeze caresses my pantyhose clad legs and up my short pink maids dress. I begin walking an my heels make that oh so lovely and erotic click clock sound. People coming and going soon see me in my pink satin glory and many a comments are spoken with giggles. Some phones are pulled out to take pics of me with and I endure this sissy humiliation.

I enter the store and grab a shopping cart, pull out Master's list as I begin the humiliating walk through the isles. People giggle and comment under breath but I hear some comments, lots of "Look at the sissy." "Look at that fag." "Cute maids dress." " Wow look at the heels." etc. But I persevere and put items from the list in the cart.

I am looking at loaves bread when a lady and her teenage daughter pass by me. The girl can't help but not stare at me as she says quietly but with in my hearing, "Mom, why is that man dressed like that, he is in high heels and pink maids dress, white nylons, makeup and a wig."

Her mother blushes as she looks at me, smiles and says, "Honey, sometimes some men just like dressing in feminine clothes, lets leave him or her alone, as she looks at me and adds I'm sorry if we embarrassed you."

I politely interject, "Not to worry ma'am, I understand how and why you and your daughter may look at me. Yes, I am a sissy, a sissy maid, I enjoy the lifestyle. I mean no harm but I am employed as a sissy maid."

The mother says, "Thank you for making it clear, we both hope you are happy dressing as such. Nowadays it's a lot easier to be a trans type people."

I thank her and we all move along. I go on shopping and being curiosity to the pubic and staff in the store. I now move to the check out and get in line. A couple ahead of me can't help but notice sissy me and chat with me as to why I am dressed as such. I tell them I am a happy sissy maid and we enjoy a nice chat as both compliment me for being cute pretty as a sissy maid.

The checkout lady asks about me too and we chat as she runs the items through the sale. I am now on my way and drive back home.

Back home it's back to my chores and I get all of them completed as Master expects. I get dinner started and watch the clock. I too see Master shall be home any minute. I next hear Master's car pull in the driveway and I scamper to the front door. Open it as daintily I can and when Master steps in I curtsey and greet him with a, "Good Afternoon Master, how ass your day?"

He smiles and says, "Good Chantel. Did you get all your choices done? and do the shopping too?"

I reply, "Oh yes Master, it was all good and exiting."

We move to the living room. He tells me to get him beer and I do so serving him as the sissy I am and we too get ready for dinner. He gets a good home cooked meal. I get gruel mixed with tomato soup and plain toast with a tall glass of water.

Master tells me what is up for the slut in me tonight. I'm a scared but listen as he explains. Master Martin will arrive by 6:00pm. I am to freshen up, give myself another enema and dress up as slutty as I can. Master Martin has made arrangements for men to sign up and pay a donation of $40.00 each at the 24 hour sex shop we were at a few days ago and this list will be taken with us to a cheap rent a room by the hour motel. I am to be a cheap motel slut all night long and a long list of horny men will come by for quick, cheap, dirty sex on my slutty body, mouth and ass.

As I move to freshening up and changing into a slutty outfit I am excited but nervous with all the sex I am to have tonight. I change into a black satin bra with my average size breast forms. I pull on a matching padded black satin panty. I put on a a cute sexy, lacy garter belt and pull up a pair of black stockings which have imprinted on them in white the word SLUT all over each stocking.

I enjoy the sexy and slutty look these stockings have. I decide to put on a black spandex type short dress with a short, loose pleated and fluffed figure skater type skirt section. This dress barely covers my sissy ass and panty. My stockings and garters will clearly show. I put on a pair of black velvet 5 inch spike heel pumps with cute black velvet ankle straps. A few sexy gold bangle bracelets on both wrists, red nail polish to match my red lipstick and smokey black and bronze eye shadow and black eyeliner. My wispy shoulder length blonde and auburn wig finishes my slutty look off well. I fill my purse with things I need and put on a short black leather jacket, stand in front of my full length mirror, smile, extend my legs out one at a time in my heels and sexy stockings, shake my ass and tell myself, "Girl you are hot, men are gonna enjoy your ass and mouth tonight."

I walk to the living room where Master Gage an Master Martin now wait. As I step in they light up with excitement at the slutty me. I curtsey and tell them I am ready for my performance tonight. Of course I am nervous but excited.

We all drive out to this fleabag motel and once there the manager who is friends with Masters walks us to a corner room and lets us in. I video camera is set up to record all the sex I will soon be having here. The bed is ready and I am told the first men will be here soon enough. The Manager will meet them in the office and send them the way. I will be greeting each and all as they enter the room and wait for what sex these men will want, oral or anal. The bed will get good use tonight I am told. I have not been told how many men have signed up, Masters know but keep it from me.

Minutes pass and then the door opens as four men walk in and see me along with Master's Gage and Martin. I greet them and they are all hot with my look. They are four men in their 30's all white males of average height and weight. Soon they decide who goes first and he tells me his name is Fred I tell him I am Chantel. I now sit on the edge of the bed as I now undo Fred's pants and pull them down. Next I pull down his tight briefs and plops out is about 7 inches of nice cut white cock. I tell him his cock is very sexy and he says for me to suck him off now. To which I look up at him with my smokey eyes and smile as I cup his balls and take his cock into my mouth through my red lips and start sucking him off.

Masters run the video camera and the other guys gulp and love what they are watching as Fred gets hot with lust as to my sucking of his cock. Soon we are moaning together and I sense Fred enjoys this. He pets my head as I bob on his hard cock. My tongue dances around cock and it really excites him. He tells me it feels so fucking good.

I keep on bobbing and sucking as my lips and tongue makes him horny and wanting to soon cum. His moans and my slurps are great together. Great video is being captured. I can sense Fred is getting close and I want to make him happy as I'am such a fucking slut.

Fred is all, "Ohhh... ahhh...f...fuck... ahhhh so...soon, gawd..soon you bitch... Ohhh.. fuck yes... ahhh...yes.. YES! AHHH!" as he shoots his huge load of musty but hot and gooey cum in my mouth. Oh my God he fills my mouth with his hot cum and I swallow every glorious drop.

Fred pulls out and I look at him to see him sigh and smile and I thank him for the privilege of sucking him off. As Fred pulls away, the next guy gets ready, his pants are already off and he is only in his briefs as he says, "I'm gonna fuck you. Get on the bed and in position to take my 7 inches of thick white uncut cock."

I say, "Yes sir." as I assume the position, pull up my too short dress, pull down my black satin panty and grab the lube to finger my butt hole. More awesome video is being made by my Masters,

As I lay on my forearms, my face resting on a pillow, my ass is up in the air, I then look over my shoulder and see a man who tells me he is James get on the bed, briefs now off and he is playing with his cock as he moves to my ass. His hands now grab my butt cheeks and firmly plays with them. He soon pulls them open to show him my now lubed up butt hole and he begins to push his 7 inches of stiff cock up my hole forcing carefully through my sphincter as I grunt and groan as does he. Our breaths pant together as he so wants to fuck my tight little ass. I whimper as he gets in and soon he slowly works into a fucking rhythm. It takes a bit but the lube helps and James soon gets going into a good hard butt fucking pace. We both moan and groan together and it feels so fucking good. I can tell James loves this feeling and wants to enjoy the whole session as he pounds my sissy slutty ass and his hands firmly hold my hips. I tell him how good it feels and it only jacks him up higher and harder in fucking my ass.

Soon we are near animalistic in fucking and the other men cheer us on. I can feel James is getting close to his wanted prize of ejaculation up inside my rectum. The feeling I get from myself making a horny man want to cum is beyond me. I know I am a sissy bitch and I want the cum. As I sense James is about to let go, he does with a loud grunt, hard thrusts and sighs as his cock fills my rectum with his hot, sticky sperm filled cum. I fall my head into the pillow as I know he has cum inside me. James slows and then pulls out, steps off the bed and I get back up on my forearms look over my shoulder and thank him. He puts his briefs back on then his pants. I move back and sit on the edge of the bed and some of the cum James gave me spurts out of my sissy ass.

The next two men both fuck me as such and soon they are all gone. Master's tell me I did well. Minutes later six more men come in three white guys, two black guys and one Latino. All firm and strong raging from 30 to 40 years of age. I find as these six do me, 3 blow jobs and 3 butt fucks they range from 6 to 8 inches in cock size all good girth and 4 of the 6 are cut. For the next hour these six men have their way with me and I am wild with hard core anal and oral sex. The shots of cum each man gives me is in my mouth tasty and erotic, the ones up my sissy ass is so hardcore hot for me to feel. So much cum down my throat and up my ass as much of it back flows wetting the sheets.

After these six go on, Masters let me drink some water to wash the cum down well. I am soon ready for more men as the night is still young. I have had sex with ten guys already and next I find six more men come into the room, all white and younger between 20 and 30, All average in cock size about 6 inches or so each. I smell booze on these guys and they all seem new to fucking a tranny slut.

They tell Masters they love my look and my slut imprinted stockings as well as my high heels. Being younger they all will get off sooner. All six decide to butt fuck me and each enjoy ravaging my ass. I am totally on with this sex, the stream of butt fucking, hard cock pounding my butt hole and filing my mouth, parting my red lipstick covered lips and allowing me to work my tongue on said hard cocksucking. The life of a sissy slut is being successfully burned int9 my floozie, sissy mind and persona. This group of men all fill my rectum with their cum and fucking love it, I want. The smell of cum now wafts in the air and cum spots are all over the sheets.

When all six are done they tell Masters I was a great fuck for them. After they leave Masters tell me how proud they are of slutty me. As the night passes by I get more and more horny guys, white, black, Asian, Latino, all horny for cheap tranny sex. It is a most hard core evening for me. I am amazed at how many guys signed up to pay $40.00 each for this cheap, tranny sex.

By midnight Masters tell me that thirty men have used me, really? Thirty fucking horny guys. Twenty of them butt fucked me and ten fucked my mouth.

Masters tell me a few more guys still to come and as such I will endure their relentless invasion of my sissy mouth and ass. As this last group of men come to take their $40.00 worth of horny pleasure on me, my ass and my mouth, soon the rest of these horny men are all done. Thirty five men, twenty two fucked my ass and thirteen fucked and filled my mouth with cum. My God at $40.00 equals $1400.00. Damn, what a good haul for my Masters. I get to keep none of the money from this wild gang bang night. I keep only my slutty memories and many minutes of slutty video, that will be posted online on my sissy blog and other porn media.

As I clean myself up, put myself back together and we then all head off for home. I know I pleased my Masters. I know I am one Hell of a slut and a sexy slut too. My life as a sissy maid and slut is complete. I am getting use to this life and I will accept it from now on as my own. It's tough but also exciting. The sissy I have known I have been my whole life needs a Master and the sissy feelings I now live must remain and be 100% of my life. Time will make some of it all easier, but living under the thumb of a true Masters will be hard on me for a longtime to come. But my fantasy is now my reality. I will be ok as a sissy maid and slut. It's in my nature to be such a sissy maid and sissy slut. My sissy life is complete and will be all I now know and live.

12