Sissy's First

Story Info
Girlfriend makes cross dressers fantasy come true.
2.3k words
4.22
47k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy. (I wish my gf would do something like this to me.)

***

I'm woken up to the blinding sun after Sarah rips open the curtains to our hotel room window. We were up half the night fucking our brains out, and I was pretty hangover "Fuck, you couldn't wake me up like a normal person instead of blinding me?" I ask.

"Don't take that fucking tone with me, you fucking pathetic sissy!"

Confused, hurt, and a little turned on, I ask what's wrong.

"Last night, after you fell asleep, you started moaning. Begging Brandon to let you suck his cock, for him to cover you in his cum, I realized you're nothing but a sissy faggot."

I wasn't sure if this was the end of our relationship, or she was finally giving me what I wanted and making me her slut. (She's known for a while about my fantasies of being dominated. Man, woman, it doesn't matter, as long as I get to be a dirty little whore in my sexy lingerie.

"Snap out of it you worthless sissy fuck!" She yells.

"I'm sorry that I keep having these dreams babe, I can't help it." I reply.

"Well since you want to be treated like a dumb cum slut, I'll make you into one. Get that thong off, and go take a shower, shave everything, you're going to want to look good."

I start heading to the restroom to do as commanded she calls back to me

"Oh, and you know what to do with these." She says to me while holding my butt plug in one hand, and my chastity cage in the other. (I had no clue she had even brought either)

I take them and walk into the bathroom to do as commanded. I Shave everything below my eyebrows, use some of her products to clean my body, and wash my hair (which I've always had long, it's almost to my ass at this point).

Once I get out smelling so feminine I use some of her lotion, and being so smooth and soft starts to really turn me on. I start rubbing my legs together and moaning losing my self in my sissy bliss, when suddenly Sarah barges in the bathroom yelling, (what the fuck are you doing? Sissies don't get to cum from their little clitties! Put that plug in and lock that pathetic clit in its cage"

"Yes, maam"

"Yes, Mistress" she correct me.

"Yes, Mistress" I correct myself.

After putting my plug in, which excites me because I know she's gonna be fucking me tonight, instead of our normal. (She's fucked me with a strap on before but never really got into it, but I feel like this times going to be different)

She tells me to get dressed so we can go, so I throw on some jeans and a t shirt, and we head to the car. Instinctively I head for the drivers seat, until she says rather loudly, loud enough for everyone else in the parking lot to hear, "you're not driving, sissy faggots don't get to drive". A few people laugh at me, mainly guys.

We drive to the mall, so I figure I'm just going to be following her around while she blows money in things she doesn't need, but I was so wrong. First stop is Victoria's Secret, at which point she tells the sales lady that she has to find a cute set for her sissy husband, and fills her in in my dream the night before. The sales lady makes no attempt to hide her laugh, and then tells me "don't you worry sissy, we're gonna have fun. I'm sent into the dressing room as the sales lady, Candy brings bra and panty set after set that they make me walk out of my dressing room to show them. Women laughing at me every time I come out. After they find me a set they like, a super cute black and red garter, bra, and panty set with black seamed stockings, I'm made to put my man clothes over top of them. As in spacing out waiting for Sarah finish checking it I notice her whispering to Candy, and they both laugh, but I couldnt hear what she said.

I'm feeling really vulnerable walking through the mall on a Sunday with a black and red bra showing plain as day through my thin white t shirt Sarah chose for me to wear, I'm just trying to avoid all the stares when we finally reach our next destination, a dress shop with so many cute dresses, the sissy in me is so happy to be going in, but I feel like I know where this is going..

"If you're going to be a sissy, you need to dress the part."

We walk in and are greeted by the sales lady, which is immediately informed by my mistress that we need a cute little black dress for her sissy husband, not too slutty, but I need to be "fuckable" and after about 15 different dresses, they find "the one". A cute spaghetti strap dress that barely covered my stocking tops. Of course Sarah makes me wear it out, and throws all my clothes in purse, but pulls out breast forms, and makes me go back to the dressing room and put them in.

Here I am, a 6'2" tall guy, with a plug in my butt, my "clitty" locked in a cage, shaved smooth wearing lingerie and a dress walking around a public mall. I think if people were staring in disgust at me I would have been enjoying myself, but alas, I just stare at the ground ashamed of what I've become in such a short time.

Next stop is the shoe store, where she saleslady comes to help us, when Sarah informs her of my situation, including my locked up clitty, at which the saleslady seems intrigued, so right there in the shoe store, Sarah lifts my dress up oexpose my lacy panties which you can clearly see my little clit cage. I'm forced to try on a ton of heels until Sarah finally decides on a sexy pair of red 6" heels. My man shoes get thrown away as I'm dressed completely as a sexy whore in front of everyone in this mall.

Sarah trlls me were at the last stop, when we arrive at a salon. I get a total makeover, foundation, smoky eyeshadow, blush, contour, fire read lipstick that matches my heels, my hair gets curled, and I'm given a mani pedi, with all my nails painted red to mach my lips and heels. I finally look at the mirror and I'm no longer a dude in drag, I'm a sexy slut, with amazing legs that go on for days. I couldn't believe the transformation. I'm so comfortable because the looks of disgust I got from men were replaced by "I want to fuck you eyes" and looks of disgust from their for getting their husbands so worked up.

We leave the mall and head to get some food, before we hed back to the hotel. Our waited hit on us, me more than my wife, which I think pissed her off, but I wasn't sure.

We make it back to the hotel and I'm practically drippjng my from my clitty from all the attention I was getting at dinner.

I'm told to lay on my stomach, which I do without hesitation, and she cuffs my arms behind my back, and my ankles together. I feel so helpless on my knees bent over the bed cuffed and unable to move, when I hear Sarah open the door and let someone in. Now I'm scared to death, because I have no clue what's going on.

She says, "he's all yours boys", and suddenly there are two massive black guys lifting me up like I'm nothing and throwing me on the bed, pulling out 10"+ cocks and shoving them in my face. I've never sucked a cock , but immediately shove my face as far down as I can on one of the cocks, then switched over to the other, when I realized Sarah has a huge black cock of her own in her mouth.

The guy I'm not sucking throws my legs on his shoulders and gets ready to invade my sissy hole. I'm so nervous because none of the dildos I've used have even been close to as big as this guy. Sarah throws a tube of lube to cock #1 and he gets his cock slippery, pulls out my plug and pours lube in my gaping hole. He starts to try to stick it in but my fuck hole won't allow him entry, it hurts so much and he obviously doesn't care about my pleasure, but I can't protest because I have another cock being shoved down my throat.

I start to get into it and relax, and finally his huge cock head slips on, and I moan loudly on the cock in my mouth. My pleasure is short lived because the guy in my freshly stretched ass shoves all 10" inches deep in me at once, and I'm actually thankful the cock in my mouth was there to stifle my screams because the entire hotel would have known my ass was being invaded. These two beautiful black cocks pound me from both ends for what feels like an eternity but probably more like 20 minutes. The cock in my mouth starts to twitch and I know he's about to cum so I prepare for the huge load this massive cock was about to give me, as soon as he shoots his first shot in my mouth and he pulls out and shoots his load all over me. I thought his dick was a fire hydrant because by the time he was done my face was covered, it was in my hair, all over the front of my dress, and I had a mouthful that I eagerly swallowed. Seeing this sent the guy in my ass off and he filled me with another massive load that I could feel shooting deep inside of me.

One of the guys asks "did you enjoy that black cock"

"I love you big black dicks! I love you cum! Please fuck me some more! I want to be your dirty little cum slut! Make me your fucking whore!"

If the hotel didn't know I was a sissy for huge black dick they did now!

They said they would give me more after I got them hard again, so I immediately get down on start sucking those huge black dicks back to their full glory, and 2 minutes later I had them hare as rock. I bend over and beg them to fill my sissy fuck hole back up.

I completely forgot about Sarah and her friend until I'm reminded by the guy that was fucking her forcing me on my back and shooting his load all over my caged clitty.

Here I am covered in the cum of three fferent guys, one of which just fucked my girlfriend senseless, with my dress hiked up, panties around my ankle, and cum leaking from my gaping fuck hole. And the guys that I just begged to fuck me again decide it time to have their way with my gf. Being handcuffed and thoroughly fucked, I was in no position to do anything but watch and all three men fuck her, one in each hole, while she tells me how big black cock is better than I ever could have been. That ill never fuck her again, my clitty is never coming out of its cage again, and that my own sexual pleasure will only come from the big black bulls she brings to the house.

I feel so helpless and insulted, when two of the guys get off her and come back to me. One shoves his huge cock in my ass, in one painful stroke, and immediately start coming, the other puts his cock in my face and I devour it, but he's so close that I only bob up and down in his beautiful shaft 3 times before he fills my mouth with shot after shot after shot of his tasty nectar. It was right then that I realized I want nothing more to be a black cock fuck slut.

While I was getting my most recent injections of protein, my wife got her own, I can see it leaking out.

"Come and clean up my pussy you faggot, but put yourplug back in first."

I do just that but I have to clench tightly to keep it from falling out. I walk over to my girlfriend, kneel in front of her and am face to face with her wrecked pussy, leaking big black cock seed.

I start to clean her up and wuickly start to enjoy myself when one of the guys decides he wants my ass since he hadn't had it yet. He pulls my plug up and is a lot more gentle, and fucks me to the greatest orgasm of my life, my little clitty can't get hard but it's shooting buckets all over the hardwood floor, my spasms cause him to dump his seed into me as well, and I just fall to the floor limp and thoroughly fucked. Sarah says "you aren't done just yet, clean your cum off the floor, housekeeping doesn't need to do it, use your mouth and make sure you get it all.

By the time i get it all, I realiz the guys are gone and Sarah couldn't be more sexually satisfied, I crawl into bed with her, covered in cum from head to toe, laddered stockings and the cum of 3 different guys leaking out of me, and fall asleep instantly.