Sissy's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I momentarily come down from my cum-induced sissy bliss as I realize this is really happening. A total stranger is about to fuck my ass. Already on my knees, Daddy Larry just brings a strong hand to my back and applies pressure until I do as he obviously wants. I practically fall over onto my hands but quickly assume the position. Daddy has trained me well at arching my back to display my sissy ass for him that it really has become second nature. Even so, here I was doing it in front of three strange men while Daddy Larry orchestrated the whole thing.

I can hear the sound of a condom wrapper being torn and as I wait, I hear and feel movement in front of me. By now the blindfold has started to slide down a little from the rough face-fucking I had just been subjected to. I guess this bothered the third guy because he quickly readjusted it, blinding me again. Soon enough a cock was at my lips once more. The angle was different though and made it so I had to really stretch my neck to keep it in mouth. Third Gardener had pulled over one of the cushioned footstools in order to get a seated blowjob. I heard more Spanish comments from behind me, picking out the word for dog repeated several times.

"Sissy, Manuel is going to fuck you now. I want you to not fight him but open up that boi pussy and be a good fuckslut." Daddy Larry requests but in that tone that made clear I had better not embarrass him. I was beginning to realize that all this has been planned in advanced. He had no doubt talked up his obedient submissive sissy slut to entice the three gardeners. Since I was now bobbing up and down on the third stranger's cock, all I could do was moan and garble around the cock something that maybe sounded like "Yes daddy."

As I kept sucking that cock in front of me, I felt hands finally running along my back and then fondling my ass. "Use some of this." I heard daddy say and I assumed lube was passed because there was soon a slick prodding hardness at my puckered hole. Hands then grip my hips and pull causing his stiff member to probe past rosebud. It didn't stop there as the fat head slid past my sphincter and kept going. I whimper softly around the cock in my mouth as Manuel continues to force his cock further into my rectum.

"Tight as a glove isn't she?" Daddy Larry asks Manuel but again has to repeat the question or rephrase it in spanish. Whatever he said amused two of the gardeners to laugh while the one in front who had his cock half buried down my throat said another phrase that sounded vulgar.

"Go ahead. Sissies love that shit!" Daddy Larry responded in english making me both anxious and curious about what the third gardener had said. I wouldn't find out just yet though as Manuel finally bottomed out with that long dick of his. It wasn't as thick as Daddy Larry's or the second gardener's but fuck did it reach deep inside me. I mewled around the smaller cock in my mouth as Manuel slowly begin to pull that lengthy member back out. "Ahhh!" I then yelped as he quickly reversed direction and slammed his prick forward

"Maricón, si si." I heard from behind, recognizing the maricón word as a reoccurring word tonight. As Manuel worked his hips to a slow but steady tempo he started getting more vocal. "You like that maricón? Huh Siss-" Manuel pauses there and the light clicks as to what maricón meant when he drives his cock home again and finishes the question, "si?"

"Nnnghyess! Mffharder!" I excitedly moan with a mouthful of cock. Manuel's pumping increases in pace making me practically squeal around the third guy's cock on every thrust. The vibrations from my moans must've added to the guy's pleasure because he suddenly pulled out. I could sense the furious jerking going off just in front of me and finally realized what daddy had meant earlier. Sissies do love getting a facial! After some heavy breathing and a grunt I felt the first hot blast splash across my forehead. Another burst I felt land on the blindfold along with my upper cheek. That was followed by another shot of semen on my other cheek that the man corrected mid spurt to cover my nose and lips. My mouth hung half-open and cum begin to drip down my face.

Licking my lips, I savor the taste and experience. Daddy had cum on my face before when I was plugged with a dildo or plug but this was the first time I was experiencing being jizzed on with a real live dick in my ass. My sissy-clit jumps underneath me at the depravity of it. I can only imagine it must be in a constant state of dripping pre-cum but blindfolded I can't look under and see. It was my first time even considering my own pleasure since this all began. Until that moment I had been all about giving, not even noting my own arousal and pleasure at this incredibly kinky situation I was in. I couldn't help but shift my weight to one hand while I reached under to grasp my stiff sissy-clit. Sure enough I felt the long sticky pre-cum hanging from my tip and tugged on it a couple times before I felt a harsh sting across my ass again.

"Sissy you know my rule!" Daddy Larry practically growled after laying down another harsh slap across my bum. I jumped and my boi pussy squeezed Manuel's cock so tight. My hand immediately leaves my sissy-clit to keep my balance in the chain reaction daddy's slap sets off. Manuel lunges forward, practically collapsing onto me as his cock pulses deep inside me. I can't feel it, but I know that condom is filling up with his seed. I also know I'm in trouble either now, or later, for touching my sissy clit like that. But I couldn't dwell on that now as Manuel gives one last wiggling thrust making another moan escape my cum-covered lips.

"One more to go, joey. Show them how you beg daddy for cock. They don't believe sluts like you exist outside of porn." Daddy Larry commands as I feel Manuel's long cock leave an empty space when he pulls out and backs away. "Daddy please can I have another cock in my ass?" I say meekly like the shy embarrassed sissy slut I am, but that's not what Daddy Larry wants. Another hand comes down on my ass that was now bright red on the cheek daddy kept spanking. "More desperate, slut!" he demands and I obey.

"Daddy... please! My... boi pussy needs another cock to fill it up and fuck me. Please daddy! I want it so bad! Give me more!" I begged sounding more genuine and enthusiastic as I got going. My pleas must've spurned the second gardener on cause he was soon pushing his condom covered prick at my freshly fucked hole. Despite the fact I was lubed and ready to go, the third guy's cock was about as wide as a beer can. My jaw was still sore from the face fucking he had given me with his girth so I knew my sissy ass was in for some pain. After adding more lube, he pressed it back to my hole and applied a steady pressure. Slowly I felt my hole being spread apart, forced to accommodate his thick member. The pain wasn't sharp, but it was steady and unrelenting that first couple minutes. I cried out, "Ahh wait wait, slooow! Uhhh stop I need to-" in hope that he would let me get used to his width but he just kept pushing forward.

"Sissy what did I say about being a good fuckslut?" Daddy Larry asks, reminding me of my place and how he wanted me to behave. "I'm sorry daddy! I'll be good.." I instantly reply and again I arch my back, pushing my ass back into the invading cock. It still hurt but I focused on relaxing my muscles and before I knew it, I felt his pubic bone right up against my ass. More comments in Spanish were exchanged but I could hardly pay attention. The pressure on my prostrate was overwhelming. The curve and thickness of this guy's cock was just perfect for triggering my sissy g-spot into sending waves of pleasure through my entire body.

I didn't need to tell him I was ready for more as he got the message when I started rocking back and forth fucking myself on that thick manmeat. The second gardener started slow by just grinding his cock into my ass. From the moment he first bottomed out, I felt I was on the edge of cumming the entire time he fucked me. His pace may have been slow at first but soon he was pistoning in and out making me moan like the wanton slut daddy had made me. I desperately wanted to give my sissy-clit one little tug and ride out an intense orgasm with this fat cock pummeling my little hole. However I knew better, and so I sat there on all fours and just let this Hispanic gardener who's name and face I'll never know pound the shit out of my tight hole.

"Your making daddy so proud, sissy. You are taking your fucking just like the whore you were born to be." Daddy encouraged while also reminding me that I was now a whore, or so I thought. I couldn't give Daddy Larry a coherent response though at this point as the man in my ass was gripping my shoulders now and wrenching my body back onto his cock while he thrust forward, grunting like a beast. My legs feel like jelly at this point and its a wonder I'm still up on all fours. I sort of take a moment to consider how this must look from daddy's perspective. "Ohhohhahhhgod ohhh fhhu- uuh- ck!" I moaned as the next few strokes send me over the edge. My sissy-clit jerked and spurted it's sissy-cream while a mind blowing orgasm washed throughout my body. My whole body shuddered and I humped wildly as if my sissy-clit was buried deep inside an invisible pussy. But it was my boi pussy being sodomized and each twitch of my sissy-clit causes my muscles to clench down around the thick cock.

The gardener behind me groans loudly then stops abruptly mid-thrust and pulls out. My ass is left gaping by the sudden exit as I hear the condom pulled off and followed by obvious jerking sounds behind me. Then the first rope of hot jizz lands across my lower back. Several more land across my back and bum before my legs finally give out. I sprawl out onto the floor utterly exhausted but more satisfied sexually than I have ever been in my entire life. I had just lived out a porn fantasy.

Blindfolded and spent, I could hardly focus on what happened immediately after. Something odd however did catch my ear. "100 for you, 100 for you and 50." It was Daddy Larry's voice though and it sounded like he was paying them.

"You make another movie, we do again same price okay?" Manuel said and I wish I could say I figured it all out there, but I had just been fucked senseless a few moments prior. Obviously my night didn't end there, but that's another story.

12