Sissy's Miserable Ballet Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy Ballerina's day off turns out to be anything but.
1.7k words
4.73
2.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/23/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scrub faster, loser! My boyfriend will be here any minute and he doesn't want to fuck me in a filthy bedroom, does he?"

"N-no superior! Squeak squeak!" I said, scrubbing the floorboards and squealing as she whipped my back anyway.

"What a selfish horrible stinky little sissy mouse," huffed the ballerina, kicking me in my little balls as I scrubbed. "When Miss Heseltine said you wanted to spend one of your days off from ballet making it up to all of us for delaying our lesson by doing chores, she could have mentioned that you're a pathetic lazy loser!"

"I'm so sorry, superior! Squeak squeak!" I sobbed. Internally I was seething. This little brat, a pretty redhead in her mid-twenties, had been running me ragged all day. I'd mowed her lawn, cleaned out her garage, scrubbed and spit shine her car and her boyfriends motorbike, hand-washed all his disgusting laundry, scrubbed the kitchen until it had gleamed, and now I was on my hands and knees in their bedroom, desperately cleaning the floor, still stuck in my silly ballerina mouse costume, my last diaper change a distant memory.

"I can't believe I've had to smell your stinky sissy loser diapers all day!" she yelled, holding her nose and kicking me again. "I'll be sure to tell Miss Heseltine AND your mommy about how inconsiderate of one of my precious senses you were, sissy!"

"Oh please, please don't do that, superior! Squeak Squeak!"

"Silence! You disrespectful little toad. Just for that you can wash my boyfriend's truck too. I'll tell him to drive it over," she said, smirking and texting him. "That means I have to wait even longer for him to fuck me - ugh, why are you obsessed with ruining my life you sissy freak?!"

I apologised and kept scrubbing. This was only the first stop. I still had eleven more of these ballerinas to visit and do maid work for. Surely they couldn't all be this cruel and unfair?

These happy thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell, which naturally I was sent to go answer. I thought I'd die of embarrassment as her boyfriend burst out laughing at me in all my pink sissy finery. I just curtsied and asked him to come in. He pushed past me and soon they were passionately making out while I just stood there feeling like a stupid frilly third wheel. A quick glimpse in the mirror at my mousey makeup and the word 'LOSER' freshly applied to my forehead reminded me there'd be little kissing in my future.

"We're gonna go upstairs," said the redhead, kicking me in the balls again to get my attention. "Have fun washing the truck, loser!" She giggled and winked at me as he lifted her up in his big strong arms and left me to my latest miserable chore.

Maybe miserable isn't strong enough a word. The truck was absolutely caked in mud, and he'd parked it in the street rather than the driveway. I blushed anew and got to work, fruitlessly scrubbing at the caked-in filth and trying to ignore the laughter, the hushed comments, and the not-so hushed comments as the sissy ballerina mouse made a complete spectacle of themself. It was a hot, muggy day and soon I was sweating in my stupid outfit. My diaper felt like a furnace. I moaned as I predictably pissed myself yet again, to shocked laughter and 'oh my gods' from the many onlookers.

Finally, after hours of horrible scrubbing, the truck was spotless and gleaming, and I was a sweaty, muddy, stinky sissy mess. I pranced back up the driveway and went to enter the house. But one of them had closed the door and locked it. I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard giggling directly above me.

"Nice job, loser!" said the redhead, smirking to me from her bedroom window, arm in arm with her grinning boyfriend. "Did you have fun cleaning my boyfriend's truck?"

"Y-yes Superiors. Squeak squeak!"

"Aren't you going to thank my boyfriend for the honour and privilege of getting to touch his truck, sissy?"

I blushed and held back a scream. With my best sissy smile I said "Oh thank you ever so very much for letting sissy mouse touch your truck. Squeak squeak!"

"Words are cheap, loser," said the boyfriend smugly. "What are you gonna DO to show your gratitude?"

I whimpered and felt myself predictably wetting my diaper. I didn't like where this was going at all.

"Speak up, freak!" he ordered.

"Ugh, it really is stupid, isn't it?" said redhead, rolling her eyes and flipping me off. "I guess I'll have to help you yet again, sissy mouse! Why don't you offer to clean my boyfriend's house? It's SUCH a dump."

He laughed. "She's not wrong. My roommate Darren and I moved in, like, three years ago maybe? And we've never bothered to clean it."

"Ewwww," said redhead, punching him on the arm but then kissing him on the cheek. "That sounds like the perfect chore for an ungrateful little sissy mouse to me."

I could barely hold back my tears as I curtsied, thanked them for their lovely idea, then listened as they gave me directions to the boyfriends house across town.

"You can go now," said the redhead with a dismissive hand gesture. "Toodles!"

"B-but my bag is inside? Squeak squeak?" in it was a change of diaper and bus fare.

"You should have thought about that before I shut the door, loser! Do you really expect me to walk all the way downstairs and open it again? Ugh, so selfish! Just for that, you can prance to my boyfriend's house. The practise will be good for you, ballerina. Don't forget to wave those arms like a fairy. Now get off my property."

Struggling to hold back tears, I walked off with my head hanging.

"Excuse you?!" gasped the redhead. "I said PRANCE sissy!"

Biting back my frustrations, I plastered my stupid sissy smile on my face, held my hands limply out to the sides and started skipping down the street, to a fresh chorus of laughter from her neighbours. I was so scared of her power that I ended up skipping the whole hours long journey to his house. How the Hell had I gotten into this mess? It would be dark soon and I wasn't even done with the FIRST of these evil ballerinas - and now I would be up scrubbing this prick's house for God knows how long.

I knocked on the door, praying for nicer treatment. I'd lost five hours to the redhead alone.

Eventually, after the neighbours had gotten a long giggling look at me, Darren opened the door. He made no attempt to hide his mocking laughter and invited me inside. I couldn't believe how disgusting the place was. Presumably there was a floor underneath the layers of grime and trash. The bathroom toilet was blocked, and Darren happily kicked over the piss bucket he'd been using instead.

"Oh I got a text from Mike," said Darren, grinning. "Apparently since this is you way of saying thank you, your to repeat 'Thank you ever so much Master Mike!' over and over while you do your chores. Gosh, must suck being you, huh? Anyway, have fun!"

A few minutes later I was on my knees with a plunger, trying to unblock the disgusting toilet, chanting "Thank you ever so much Master Mike! Squeak Squeak!' 'Thank you ever so much Master Mike! Squeak Squeak!' 'Thank you ever so much Master Mike! Squeak Squeak!' again and again.

It was the longest night of my life. After a few hours my voice was hoarse from my horrible chant, but I kept going as I scrubbed the blackened bathroom tiles until they gleamed. I tried to hold my breath as I pulled smelly garbage out of the carpets, but that was impossible to do when I had to keep thanking my master for being so kind as to let a sissy loser like me touch his truck. His bedsheets were truly disgusting, covered in 'reminders' that, unlike this sissy mouse, he certainly wasn't locked in a spiked chastity cage. The washing machine was broken so I got the pleasure of handwashing those. I curled up by the toilet and got a few precious hours of sleep, before being woken to Darren laughing and pissing over me. I whimpered and begged him to let me use his phone. In exchange for an hour of dick sucking and ball-worshipping, he finally let me use it.

"Hello?" said my mommy.

"Thank you ever so much Master Mi- er, I mean, mommy! It's me! Squeak Squeak!"

"Hi sweetheart! How are you getting on with the ballerinas?"

"I, um, I've helped one so far mommy. Squeak squeak..."

"One? Only one? Gosh, that isn't good enough now, is it babygirl?"

My lower lip started trembling and another wet caused my diaper to leak yet again. "N-no mommy. B-but I've been working really hard and I had to do chores for a ballerina's boyfriend too and-"

"Sweetheart," interrupted mommy. I immediately shut up. "Does mommy like it when sissies make excuses for bad behaviour?"

"No mommy," I whimpered. "Squeak squeak"

"Now today was your other day off, wasn't it, cutiepie? You were gonna spend it with mommy watching movies and having lots of cuddles, hmmm?"

I groaned. It sounded like Heaven on earth right now.

"But do you really think that's how you should spend your day? It's up to you princess." I could almost hear her smiling down the phone.

I wanted that lovely relaxing day with mommy so bad. Every fibre of my being was exhausted, stinky, and utterly degraded. But I knew in my sissy heart what I had to say next.

"I should spend today helping the other eleven ballerinas I so rudely delayed the lesson of, mommy," I said, sobbing. "Squeak squeak."

"Good girl!" said Mommy, sealing the deal with the two words that were sissy kryptonite. "You run along to the next house now, OK sweetie?"

"Yes Mo-"

But she'd already hung up, leaving me with nothing but my horrible decisions, full diaper, stupid outfit, Darren's mocking laughter, and yet another day of sissy torture ahead.