Sissy's New Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy and his girlfriend take panty-time to a new level.
821 words
4.51
56.9k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and what might that be?" I asked coyly. Her hand fished around again under the pillow and came out with a bottle of Astro-Glide. She unsnapped the top with a flourish and began to drizzle it down her shaft, working it in and around with her free hand. She used lots so her cock was shining and her fingers were still covered in the stuff.

"Pull down your panties and spread your legs." I complied, laying the satin back over my cock loosely and opening my legs. She took her lubed hand and sought out my bottom. First she lubed my cheeks around my opening and then her fingers found my asshole. She pressed gently, careful not to let her fingernails press the wrong way.

I put my hands under my knees and lifted my legs so she had a better angle and I could spread my ass wider. I relaxed and slowly felt her penetrate me. The lube felt cold pushing into my bottom and she kept using the bottle to drizzle more on my hole and her fingers. Soon two fingers were going in and out of me, then three.

"Mmmm, you have such a tight pussy, Janie," she cooed as she fingered me. "It's going to feel so fuckin' good on my big cock. Do you want my big cock?"

"Yes."

"Oh come on now, you've kissed it. You've sucked it like a whore. I think you can do better than that."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"More, Janie! Beg me to fuck you or I might just leave you hanging." She was enjoying using 'guy-speak'. I let loose.

"God, Tessa, I'm such a cock-hungry slut. I really want you to fuck my tight pussy. I want your big, hard, beautiful cock ramming my body, making my tits bounce and making me gasp in pleasure. I want you to gimme your big cock and fill me with your hot cum!" I was almost shouting by the end and I'd barely realized that her fingers had been removed and she was positioned between my legs. I felt the cock tip against my asshole and then boom! It was halfway inside.

She froze as I choked over my next words and my ass clenched. There was pain as my ass wasn't ready for that big of an invader, but we waited and the pain subsided.

"Slow..." I whispered and Tessa began to move her hips, letting the shaft slide back and forth. God it felt good. Feeling filled in my ass completed my craving to feel like a sissy-slut, the ultimate symbol of my addiction to panties and being a submissive femme.

"Deeper..." I blurted, surprising myself. I looked up at Tessa and watched as her breasts began to swing a little with each thrust. The cock went deeper and deeper, further than I expected but it was like my ass couldn't stop asking for more. The head pressed slightly against my inner limit when her hips were pressed against my ass and thighs.

"God, that's so good. Your cock feel so fucking good in my pussy," I moaned, my cock throbbing in my panties. "Oh god, I think I'm going to..."

I'd felt an orgasm sneaking up on me but Tessa's practiced hand snaked down under my panties to grab the base of my cock, pressing hard and keeping my cock from cumming. She waited until I nodded that the orgasm had been averted. She replaced the panties draped over my hard cock and went back to fucking me.

She started by pulling out and the loss of that filled feeling made me whine for its return. Happily, she did just that, taking a full thrust, all the way in. She repeated this, getting faster. I was gasping, feeling penetrated new each time, my body shaking as she thrust firmly and our skin smacked together.

She got into a good fucking rhythm and I let my legs hang in the air to cup and stroke her breasts above me. After a few minutes, I was more than ready to blow.

"Mistress, may I cum?" I panted.

"Cum!" she snapped and like magic, my orgasm welled up until my balls felt like they were going to explode and then I came! She held the cock in my ass steady and the panties over the head of my cock, catching ropes and splashes of my cum in the sweet satin.

I Lost myself to the pleasure for several moments until the orgasm began to subside, my cum reduced to a final few drops. She carefuly caught it all in the panties.

When I'd completely relaxed, she smiled and went back to thrusting gently in my ass. As she did that, she lifted the panties carefully and placed them on my mouth, my cum pouring down between my lips.

"Sissy sluts always swallow..." she said in a sensual purr.