Sissywife Humiliation Action

Story Info
A shark-eyed young dom takes her pleasure from a sissywife.
1.8k words
3.84
45.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers

The dyed-black haired girl, mistress of this dungeon, was covered in large colourful flower tattoos, her hair cropped in an uneven fringe around the shaved sides of her head. Her nipples, clit, eyebrows and nose were pierced and threaded with simple silver rings which glinted in the dungeon's harsh light. She was very young and very pretty but her sex appeal in any normal sense was destroyed by the harsh angles her sneer pulled her face into when anyone saw her.

And her dull shark-like eyes, like dark marbles, exuded a menace that even made men think twice. She was petite, but somehow still dangerous, physically volatile and without doubt psychotic.

Naked and oiled, she wore only a pair of thigh length black crocodile skin boots, their tall heels a threat in themselves.

Just above her pudenda in gothic lettering was the inscription YOUR PAIN MY PLEASURE tattooed in black with red highlights.

She was perfect.

She was kneeling down, her head between the thin legs of a shave headed slavegirl, the dom's inviolate pussy high in the air. The black haired girl's snatch hair was thick and wiry, dark brown and unkempt. The cunt she was lapping on and chewing hard was hairless like her victim's head. The bald girl hyperventilated in her pleasure, lost in waves of ecstasy at the harsh biting and licking her cunt was receiving. She knew better than to make any other noise because when she did so the dom slapper her tits and pulled her nipples to ripping point until she shut up again. Loud breathing was all she was allowed.

It was strictly look but not touch for me, trapped against the dungeon's wall looped in chain restraints. My cock was wired up, twitching and erect from the scene in front of me and the mild electrocution running through my balls and cockhead.

Watching the black haired dom at work on her bald slave was bringing me close to cumming. The black haired girl must have heard me gasp or groan because the leaped up from her spread eagled slave and walked over to me.

"SHUT UP! And don't even THINK about cumming, you little bitch!"

She picked up a length of white electrical cord.

Swinging it with all her strength she whipped it down on to my stiff cock.

The pain was outrageous, out of all proportion to the size of the cord, agonising and unreasonable.

WHACK!

Again she whipped my cock.

"CAT! Cat, get in here now!"

The door to the dungeon opened and a huge bald muscular twink sauntered in. His uncut horse cock swung back and forth in front of him as he loped over.

"Yes mistress?"

"Take this little bitch down, put him over the bench, and rape his ass and mouth! NOW!"

"YES MISTRESS!"

Her bald man-slave ratcheted down my chains and pulled me out of their loops. He tore off the plastic tape holding the wires on my cock and let the battery pack and wiring simply clatter to the ground. Then he picked me up bodily and threw me on to the bench, face down. My bobbing cock struck the edge of the bench as he pulled my ass cheeks apart and spat on my pink rosebud.

"Fuck your sissywife's boycunt hard, Cat! HARD!"

Cat, the giant-cocked twink, pushed his full length into my unready asshole, ripping open my shitter and burying himself inside me!

I tried to push back against him to serve him well and to accommodate his thick hard length but it was no use, he was fucking me too roughly and too fast for me to anticipate his attack. Instead he simply raped my ass, pushing into my rectum with so much cock.

Each of his grunts of animal pleasure as he took my sissy ass was matched by a gasp of pain from me, his wide rod tearing into my tender boypussy, sliding deep into my bowels with each powerful stroke.

My own member twitched and I started to cum as I felt his monster cock's swollen head crush my prostate. Stars exploded for me as I shot my load, but still he wasn't finished with his sissywife.

Pulling out, he walked round to my face. My eyes were still closed but I heard his approach then felt his giant cock slapping my forehead and eyes. He forced its tip into my mouth and I opened my jaws as wide as I could, flattening my tongue to give him access. With my tongue tip I pleasured the underside of his shaft as the horse cock went down my throat, filling my mouth with the taste of my own ass juice and my master 's virile twinkseed.

Tears poured from my eyes and my nose dripped clear mucus as he choked me with his cock.

Thrusting hard and deep he pumped semen down my throat. Pulling out of my mouth he slapped me with his cock again before putting his balls into my mouth for me to tongue and worship. As he did so a torrent of cum and saliva gushed over my chin to splatter the floor.

Another cock, bigger even than Cat's, pushed its way into my aching shithole. My prostate shattered me with feelings of jagged pleasure as it was pummelled by the huge tool.

"Here you go, sissy! Take it like the bitch you are, sissywife!"

The black haired dom was assraping me with a huge strapon as I continued sucking on the giant twink's swollen balls. The pain had me groaning in ecstasy as she filled every crevice of my rectum with rubber cock hell.

Cat slid his cock back in my mouth this time being more gentle as he made sure just his tennis ball sized cockhead was on my tongue.

I licked his pisshole and the underside of his cockhead like a good sissywife.

Oh the pleasure! Getting spit roasted by my sissyhusband and the black haired dom made me black out. When I came too it was to a mouth overflowing with Cat's cum as he jerked his giant cock into my mouth, his balls slapping my chin.

The dom had pulled her rubber monster out of my shithole, leaving my gaping creampied asshole to slowly pulse open and close, dribbling cockbutter from Cat's earlier rape of my rectum on to the dungeon floor.

Then I felt the dom's hand grab my cock, which had stiffened again whilst I was unconscious. With one hand cradling my balls she scratched her fingernails up and down my cock sheath. I felt her hot breath on my member as she bit my cock sideways, putting it across her mouth like a gag, pressing her sharp teeth into my sensitive penile skin until just at the point of drawing blood before releasing my cock.

I slid off the bench on to the floor. The black haired dom and Cat the giant twink stood over me. Cat's hand was on his horse cock, which he now pointed at me, menacing me again with his enormous pleasure giving member.

Then he let loose a stream of piss, aiming at my face.

I opened my mouth, drinking down as much of his salty urine as I could gulp, a seemingly never-ending stream of piss splashing over me. As I did so I felt another spray of urine on my back as the dom relieved herself too.

"Drink it up like a good little bitch sissywife, you pathetic little shit!"

The Dom kept her own stream going a few moments longer. Cat moved position slightly to make sure he was still shooting his piss into my eyes and mouth. As my eyes squeezed shut, stinging in pain and humiliation, I still kept my straining mouth open, eager to drink deep from my master's cockstream.

Finally Cat exhausted his urine supply too and I was left, sprawled and filthy, on the cold dungeon floor.

I heard a soft sound of movement and turned to see through bleary piss-stained eyes that the dom had led the bald girl over to the puddle of piss and cum around me.

"Lick it up, cunt!" The dom ordered her.

"And you," the dom told me, "while my little cunt cleans the floor, follow her. Clean her asshole out for me, sissy!"

Nodding, I crawled on hands and knees over to the bald slave, parting her ass cheeks as she licked at the floor. Her asshole was clean fortunately, not that it would have mattered in the dungeon if it wasn't. I started licking the sides of her ass inside her cheeks, then moved on to her asshole. It tasted musky, the distinctive ass flavour I loved so much, and it was a pleasure to eat out her ass and push my tongue into her rectum as far as I could.

The bald slave licked the floor harder and faster and let out a series of low moans as I penetrated her asshole with my tongue, using my trick of flicking the tip of my tongue on the inside of the ass ring as often as I could. It strained my tongue until it felt like it would rip out but it was worth it to hear the girl pant and at close range hear her hairless cunt splurt with juices as she came from her ass pleasuring.

I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and realised that our sexy scene had engorged Cat's giant twink cock again.

This time there was no spit lube, just a horse cock invading my shithole, pushing in painfully until it was wedge tight, his balls bouncing gently against my sissycock and balls where he had pulled them back between my legs.

Then with the dom painfully twisting my cock Cat slammed his rod into me until he shot his load in my ass, no finesse and no real rhythm just a hard quick fuck. My own cock had been tortured beyond endurance by then and suddenly I felt a girl mouth on its tip.

"Suck! Don't lick, just suck! And just the end of his sissy cock! Suck the little tip of his pathetic cock until his weak cum spills out. Then eat it! DO IT!"

The dom yelled all this to her bald girl slave as the slave swallowed the end of my cock and suck on it. Sucking just on the tip, with the dom still twisting my shaft, was a bizarre experience but extraordinarily erotic and although my vandalised cock was getting confused signals suddenly all I was aware of was blood filling my cock head, cum boiling in my balls... Then I was cumming, so strongly I let out a yell!

"Shut that noisy bitch faggot up," the dom told Cat.

I was halfway through another loud shout of pleasure suddenly Cat's massive cock was sliding back into my mouth.

"You'll fucking learn to keep that boywhore pussymouth shut until given permission!" the dom yelled.

I could barely hear her, as air was choked out of my lungs by the spit-slick battering ram of Cat's horse cock.

I lost consciousness again...

Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers