Sistah, Sistah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"The asshole who just fucked me, I know his wife. I'm sure that she does not know that he was here this evening. I'm also sure that he's going to want to see you again. If it's not you, it will be someone else like you. I think that you should be the one to benefit from this situation; don't you?"

Judith sat on the bed and gave Delta a deep kiss. She had never kissed a woman before, but she knew that she was going to do a lot of things with Delta that she had never done before. Whoring on the sidewalk this afternoon, on her husband's orders, was only the beginning of a very unusual partnership with this woman.

Delta tongued Judith and they wrestled for dominance. Soon Judith's tongue was deep in Delta's mouth. She licked inside Delta's mouth, around her lips and, after a moment's thought, she pushed herself to the limit again and tasted under Delta's runny nose. Judith kissed her twice, three times. They were long lingering kisses. She smeared Delta's messy face on her own; and then, just as suddenly, the impulse to be friends and sistahs with Delta was over. She knew that it, and she, would be back though.

Judith closed the door silently on her way out. She would insist that Delta move her operations into a nicer location because she was sure that there would be bed bugs here, and what they were doing was nasty enough already.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
12