Sister

Story Info
She had some loose screws.
2.4k words
3.88
69k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers

I just don't write stories for this category, it's not my thing. But, in my life, there was one very short period where some things happened.

I had a half sister. I don't think I have ever mentioned her before in any of my stories.

Some things happened, I have to say here I am not proud of it, but I was very young.

Her name was Florence, I say was because she is no longer with us. A product of my Father's first marriage, Florence was way older than me, by close 15 years. By the time I was a young boy, she was married, had two kids, both of whom I hated with a passion.

During the extremely rare visits by Florence and her brats, her two kids loved to pick on me. I was younger, smaller, way it is sometimes.

But her marriage to this jerk, (I call him that because he was a drunk, a womanizer, he sometimes came home for a week or two, then would vanish again for days at a time,) finally went south.

He never beat Florence that I ever knew of, my Dad owned a .30-.30 Winchester and knew how to use it, we lived on a remote ranch and that was a required tool since the woods around had things with teeth living out there.

Her husband knew all about that, my Dad would never stand for any bullshit.

My life growing up was way different than most, you see. I was one of those animals that lived on the 1800 acres of remoteness we called home. I was close to as wild as the animals were.

Anyway, when Florence showed up, my Dad always took her in, even though he also threatened over and over that this was the last time. Dad also never interfered when the two brats messed with me, to him, that crap was part of growing up and I needed to learn to take care of myself.

One day, fed up, I grabbed a shovel handle, and let's just say things got settled and they never messed with me any more after that. I was just 15 when that happened, skinny, scrawny, and stronger than anyone would believe from years of working every day around our ranch.

My sister Florence was pissed off, her two brats were all beaten to shit and I was unmarked. She took them, loaded them in her car and left, yelling that there was no way she was going to stand for me bullying her two boys.

Dad just watched her go, barely managing to keep a perfectly straight face. Not a single word was ever said about that.

+++

It was five days after my 18th birthday, an old Studebaker truck came down the road, hissing and smoking.. It was Florence, back again, no brats this time. Her husband had finally found some hooker or something he liked better, and he took off, for good this time.

My Dad, like always, sighed and took Florence in.

+++

Our house was an old style farm house, t had a full basement cut deep into the hillside, a huge wood furnace that once loaded would burn for a full day. Two large bedrooms on the main floor, two more upstairs with a big area that served as a dormitory to house crews that came in and often stayed for a week or two. Six single beds in a row, often we had several workers living with us up there.

Dad put Florence in the one corner bedroom, mine was on the other end at the other corner. This meant I had to deal with her being up there when I was up there, but that wasn't too bad as long as she stayed in her room.

Florence was tall, around 5'10", she took after Dad a bit as he was 6'4". I was barely six feet tall by age 18, and the skinny and scrawny look was gone by then. I could pitch a 100 pound hay bale 5 rows up on the old 1950 flatbed truck we owned, and do that with ease.

The first thing Florence did that I noticed was look me up and down, then she walked over and felt my biceps.

"Hmmm." Is all she said, then she turned and walked away.

I ignored that, she acted a bit nutty most of the time anyway, so I didn't even think of it.

Then we were both in our respective bedrooms, I was sitting there reading a science fiction book, I loved those old pulp magazines that were popular back then.

My door opened up, there stood Florence in just her bra and panties, wanting to know if she could borrow a book to read.

Being just 18 at the time, that embarrassed the hell out of me, since I was sitting on the edge of the bed in just my boxers. I grabbed the blankets and covered myself, she just looked and snickered.

"Here!" I handed her one of my books, she thanked me and left.

Still, sister be damned, up until that moment the only thing even close to a nearly nude female I had ever seen was in National Geographic, I had a couple of issues hidden under my mattress that actually showed nipples on native women.

I had just seen my sister in her bra and panties, the front of the thin white panties were puffed out where her pubic hair was, and her nipples made obvious bumps in the bra.

I got a hard on thinking about that, of course I did at that age.

+++

A day or so later, I came out just as Florence was coming up the stairs, she had been downstairs taking a bath in the old claw foot tub we had in here. All she had was a big towel wrapped around herself. She saw me and giggled, walked by into her room, leaving the door open.

I hesitated, then I just could not help myself. I peeked around the corner. Florence was standing there with her back to me, using the towel to dry herself.

Naked! She must have sensed that I was there because she turned her head and looked at me.

I quickly pulled back and headed down the stairs.

+++

When I got back from feeding our cattle, Florence was waiting for me as soon as I came upstairs.

"So, Danny? Do you think it is all right to try and spy on me?" She was fully dressed, standing in my bedroom door, hands on her hips. I turned bright red.

"I'm sorry, I just... I won't do it again." I managed to stammer.

"Well. You are just a boy, and curious, I suppose. Haven't you ever seen a woman with no clothes on before?" She asked.

"I.. no. Hey, I am really sorry." I said.

"I see. How about I just show you, let you get it out of your system?" She took a couple of steps my way.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, getting more flustered by the second.

Florence reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse, pulled it open. She had no bra on, I was suddenly confronted with the very first set of real tits I ever saw. She wasn't huge, but they were nice, her nipples were large and oval shaped.

I stared, I could not help it. Then she closed her blouse and began to button it back up. I sat there with a huge hard on, making a big lump I my pants. Florence looked down at that and back up at me.

She giggled, turned and left.

I whacked off twice, furiously, after shutting my door and sliding the bolt over. Then I felt guilty, I had trouble getting to sleep that night.

+++

Every two or three weeks, Florence would head into town. She would go out and start that old Studebaker pickup, it would take sometimes a dozen tries to get the thing going but it always did. Off to town she would go, and she would not be back until afternoon the next day. Then she would go to bed and sleep for half a day. A couple of times I sneaked over and peeked into her room, I always knew when she was sound asleep because she snored.

Several times she would have the covers kicked off and I would see her tits again. One time she was on her back, both boobs exposed. There were marks, those looked like bruises, that was when it hit me what she was doing when she went to town.

Of course I knew all about sex from the livestock, or at least I thought I did.

My sister was heading off to town to have sex with someone, or perhaps more than just one?

I didn't know.

+++

Spring came, and with it came planting season. Dad insisted that Florence help with that, there was a lot to do. She didn't want to very badly, in fact, Florence seldom did anything at all around the ranch.

But when she balked, Dad blew up at her and threatened to kick her out, so she went to work. Her job was doing the manure water. I dug the holes, she scooped up manure into a bucket, added water and stirred it, then poured it into the holes and trenches I dug. I then went back, covered that with a few inches of soil, dropped the seeds on top, then buried them. Dad taught me how to do that, so we always ended up with huge plants and very good harvests in the Fall.

Things went well for a couple of hours, then Florence began to complain about her hip and her back. Before long, she was all done and back at the house, so I finished up. I had always done all that before, anyway, so that didn't bother me any.

Back at the house, I took a hot bath, and tired, headed up to my room. At the top of the stairs, Florence called out to me.

I stuck my head in, she was in bed, under the covers.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on in, shut the door." I did as she asked, not sure what she wanted.

"Can you rub my back and my hip, Danny? I pulled a muscle or something, it really hurts."

"I don't really know how to...?"

"Just rub it, it's easy." She rolled over on her stomach, pulled the covers down to the top of her hips.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, started rubbing up and down her back. She was moaning and squirming and muttering how good it felt, then she told me to rub down on her hip, so I did.

Now her behind was mostly bare, and I was rubbing her there, and she was still squirming around.

"You need to get right up in there, Danny. Please?" She reached back and pushed the blanket down further, her entire fanny was bare. She rolled back and forth, opened her legs. I reached down and began to stroke her butt.

"Reach right in there, Danny. It's OK."

"In where?" I asked.

"Between my legs, go ahead." Her voice was husky, she lifted her hips off the bed.

I did ask she asked, my fingers found her hairy pussy. I really had no idea of what to do so I just rubbed it up and down real fast, like I did with myself when I got close. She let out a loud moan, I was afraid Mom or Dad would hear so I told her to shush. Then she began to thrash. I wasn't real sure what was happening but she didn't push me away so I didn't think it was hurting.

Finally she went still.

"Oh, God. I needed that." She mumbled.

I got up, and went to my room. I was fairly certain by then that Florence didn't have any sore back or hip.

+++

It was perhaps midnight, maybe later, I heard my door open. I knew it was Florence. She came over, sat on the edge of the bed. It was dark but the moon was out so I could see her, barely. She had on her robe.

"Shhh. Be quiet, ok? I want to return the favor." With that her hand went under the covers and rubbed my crotch. I had on my boxers, she began to tug at them.

"Lift your hips, Danny." She whispered. I did, her hand went directly to my cock, already hard. She began to stroke it, how I managed to not blast off in 10 seconds I don't know.

Then, she leaned down, it suddenly felt wet. I was shocked, she had my cock in her mouth, I had no idea at all that people actually did that. My instinct was to protest, push her off of me but felt so good all I could do was lay there.

She had one leg cocked on the bed, she reached over and tugged on my hand until it was between her legs. Once again, I felt her wet rubbery lips and this time they felt even wetter than before.

Right and wrong was out the window, there was only what we were doing. I felt myself blast off as I had one finger clear up inside of her, that was amazing and way stronger than anything I had ever felt up to that time.

Somewhere in there she slipped away, back to her room. It was almost like the whole thing was a silly wet dream, but I knew it wasn't. I slept until nearly 9 the next morning, rare for me.

Downstairs, Mom had heard me moving around, she had pancakes and eggs, some bacon so I sat down to eat.

"I let you sleep in, honey. Yesterday was a long hard day." She smiled and patted my head.

"Where is Florence?" I asked, looking around.

"She left this morning."

"Left? Where did she go?"

"She met some guy, he is a truck driver, she went with him to Colorado."

I never saw my sister again.

+++

I was barely 30, living outside of Portland. My phone rang, it was my Mother.

"I have some bad news, honey. Your sister Florence passed away."

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"She had a brain tumor, by the time they discovered that, there was nothing they could do."

I didn't cry, I wanted to but just didn't.

And, that is all there is to this story. My one and only incestuous experience. To this day, I still wonder if the ailment she passed from was part of why she was the way she was?

I will never know.

magmaman
magmaman
2,697 Followers