Sister Act Ch. 4

Story Info
The Williams sisters in the final episode.
1.8k words
4.3
49.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction.

* * * * *

It was Friday morning, four days ago the Williams sisters had seduced Jennifer Capriati, two days ago they had forced Martina Hingis to sleep with them. Today they had found the next letter of their blackmailer in their mailbox:

Dear Ladies:

What a fantastic tape you sent me there. I am very very impressed.

You shot two perfect videos, now there is only one girl left who I want to see with you.

This girl is Anna Kournikova.

I'm sure this will be no problem for you.

Dateline once again is tomorrow morning 9 a. m.

Good luck and see you

A HAPPY FAN

The two sisters were sitting together, talking about how to act.

"That'll be tough. Don't you think?" "Yeah, she's not so easy to handle. Got an idea?"

"Maybe... we should invite her and make her drunk?" "Hey, that's good. But for what reason?"

"Let's say we want to become friends with her." "Ok,... let's try it."

"I'll phone her." Venus took the phone and dialed. It rang three times when someone answered it.

"What?" "Ahh, this is Venus Williams speaking. Is it you, Anna?"

"Yes, what?" "Ahh, we, my sister and I, would like to invite you this evening."

"What for?" "Ahh, just hanging around. Some talking."

"What for?" "Anna, come on, we try to become friends with you. Give us a chance."

"I tell you something. You want to meet me. You have to come to my room." Venus looked at Serena. "Better than nothing", the younger Williams sister whispered. Venus nodded her head.

"Ok, we'll visit you. Around what time?" "I don't care." "Ok, 'til then." Anna hung up the phone.

"Puh, this will indeed be hard work." Venus sat down on the couch.

"Let's dress comfortable. Our shortest skirts and tops and don't forget the two bottles of wine... and the video camera."

Two hours later Serena knocked on the door of the hotel room Anna Kournikova was staying in. "What?"

Serena looked at Venus, smiling. "You can say what you want, but her English is really good." Venus laughed. "Shut up, sis."

To Anna she answered "The Williams sister are here." Anna came and opened the door.

She was wearing a blue Shirt and Blue Jeans. Her long, blonde hair was tied to a ponytail and she was smiling.

"Hi, come in please. Sorry for being rude to you on the phone. I was just awoken. Take a seat." She pointed to the couch.

"Want something to drink?"

"Oh, we brought some wine so... ."

"Yes, great."

The girls began chatting. They talked about music, fashion and of course tennis. And during their conversation they drank the two bottles of wine. Unfortunately for the Williams sisters they weren't used to wine as much as Ms Kournikova. Therfore the sisters were tipsier than the Russian was.

"Has one of you ever dated one of the Men's tour?", Anna wanted to know.

"No, never, only in Wimbledon at the Champions Dinner." Venus answered.

"We are not allowed to, our father's pretty strict", Serena said. "We are only allowed to meet girls, like now."

"And doesn't he think one of us could have a bad influence on you? I mean... maybe Jennifer Capriati."

"Well, he doesn't know about every step we do, so..."

"What about you, Anna? No boys?" "Oh no, no boys." "You don't have any friends on the tour?" "Well I have some friends?"

Serena was smiling. "But you said no boys." "Yes, no boys."

"So you are also making love to girls?" "Oh, didn't know we were talking about sex. I just thought we were talking about friends in general." "Yes, of course, that's what I thought of, too."

Now it was Anna's turn. "But you said 'also making love to girls'. So weren't talking just about friendship."

Serena looked at Venus, than at Anna. Anna smiled.

"I was... I just wanted to... ." "Oh, shut up", Venus said.

Venus watched at Anna and noticed that she hadn't reacted yet.

"Are you not scared.. or just surprised?"

Without saying a word but still smiling Anna took the remote control and switched on the TV and the VCR. "I know what you're doing for a few weeks."

The sisters turned their heads to the TV. The screen was black at first but then you saw the two sisters in their special shower scene, like Venus was sucking on her sisters breasts and then licking her pussy.

"Oh my God."

The next recording showed Serena Williams seducing Jennifer Capriati and then getting joined by Venus.

The last tape showed the Williams sisters taking advantage of Martina Hingis.

"So you're the HAPPY FAN?!?" Serena said. Anna again just smiled.

"All three are our blackmailers." Venus got it.

"You bitch. You little bitch. I can't believe you did this." Serena was irritated.

Anna took the phone and called Martina and Jennifer: "You should better come now", and to the sisters: "The others were waiting in the room next door for my call."

The whole situation mixed with the alcohol and the tapes they had seen made the sisters incredible horny.

Then Jenny Capriati and Martina Hingis entered the room. Their dresses seemed to be put on very quickly and their hair was wild.

"Sorry, but we couldn't wait. What took you so long?"

All five, Venus and Serena Williams, Jennifer Capriati, Martina Hingis and Anna Kournikova went to the double bed in the bed room.

Jenny and Martina took off their skirts and blouses, they weren't wearing underwear anymore. Then they went to Serena and Venus and started undressing them.

"Wait, we forgot somethin' important." Anna left the room, but re-entered it at once, holding the camera in her hand. She positioned it on a chair near the bed and joined the other four on the bed.

Martina was licking Serena's breasts. Jenny's tongue was in Venus' crotch, Anna French-kissed Venus, letting her tongue explore Venus' mouth.

Venus then was laid on her back. Jenny was kissing her pussy lips, Anna sat on Venus' face and was also becoming orally satisfied.

Beside them Martina fingerfucked and licked Serena's slit while Serena was eating the Swiss pussy. Serena's hands were massaging Martina's butt.

"Oh, you are so wet." Serena's face got flooded by Marina's juices. "Make me cum, too." "You will, very soon."

Martina raised the speed of her tongue flying over Serena's cunt and her finger penetrating her hole. Serena threw her head back, screaming in lust.

"Yes, yes, come on, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me. Yeeeeeeesssssss." Serena reached a high intensive orgasm bringing beads of perspiration on her forehead.

Jenny was still sucking on Venus' cunt. She became hotter with every touch of her young body. In the same way she was arousing Anna who was riding her face. Then Anna climbed off and started exploring Venus' body, too. Her small, red lips were alternating kissing the rigid nipples, moving down to her belly-button, then back to Venus' lips, playing with her tongue inside and outside of her mouth.

Venus closed her eyes, she slowly pushed Anna's head back down to her tits. Venus bit on her lip. She felt the wetness between her legs caused by Jenny's experienced tongue. The climax then shook her body and she moaned like she wanted to let the whole world know.

"Wow, that was fantastic... What about you three?" "Oh yes, we'll have our fun, too."

In the meantime Jenny and Martina had put on some strap-on dildos. "What the fuck is that?" Serena asked. "Nice, ha? You both are virgins so we thought let's take care of that."

"I don't know if I'm ready for this." Serena became nervous. Her older sister spoke to her: "It's okay, sis. This is the right time and place for it. I'm sure we will enjoy this very much."

Venus knelt on the bed presenting her ass to Martina, Serena took place right beside her. Jenny took her dick and placed it at the entrance of Serena's virgin fuck-hole. She inserted the dildo until she could feel Serena's hymen. Jenny Capriati waited a moment then pushed the artificial dick in Serena's cunt and deflowered her.

Then Martina Hingis did exactly the same to Venus. Both sisters were moaning loudly, they looked at each other and kissed themselves on the mouth.

Martina and Jennifer now started fucking them doggy-style. Their hands were placed on the sisters hips and the dildos filled the Williams' tight holes.

The room was full of sexual energy. The sisters were screaming like crazy every time their twats were banged.

The only girl not involved in this scenario, Anna Kournikova, was sitting beside the two couples. Her hands were squeezing her tits. Then her right hand slowly slid through her pubic hair down to her crotch. Her fingers parted her pussy lips and the tip of her finger entered her love-canal.

Ms Hingis and Ms Capriati had brought the sisters close to their orgasms. Serena seemed to be a little closer: "Yes, that's it. Go on... Fuck me Jen. Don't stop. I'm so close. Fuck me, faster, faster."

Venus was cheering Jenny Capriati: "Give it to my sister. Make her cum. Give it to that little whore. Yes, ooohhh, deeper, deeper, fuck me, fuck my sister, ahhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming... aahh..ah...ah...ah...ahhhhh."

Venus and Serena collapsed on the bed. They looked in each others eyes, smiling, satisfied, happy. Venus was stroking Serena's face and kissed her on her lips. Then she stood up: "Hey, can we try these strap-ons, too?"

Marina handed hers to Venus. "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

Venus put it on and gave the second one to her little sister. She took Anna's hand and led her to the bed.

"Anna seemed to be so lonely. Let's see if we can change this."

From her fingerfucking the Russian's cunt was soaking wet, the nipples of her breasts were hard as stone.

She laid Serena on her back and began riding her. Venus knelt behind Anna and placed her dildo at Anna's anus. "Yes, fuck my asshole. Push it in."

Venus spread Anna's bbutt cheeks and rammed her dildo into the Russian's arse. "Oh my God, yeeeeees." Anna Kournikova became double-penetrated by the Williams sisters.

Venus kissed her back down her spine. Her hands cupped Anna's tits, which jiggled with every move she made.

Beside this lovemaking trio Jenny Capriati and Martina Hingis were having their fun again. They were pleasing each other in the position 69.

Anna was screaming with lust with every move one of the sisters made. Serena pulled her down and sucked on her tits. With all her power Venus fucked Anna's asshole. The Williams smashed her dildo in the Russian's back door until she cried out having one of the most intensive orgasm ever.

Only moments later Martina and Jenny also climaxed and finally all five were laying on the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

Will we do that every week from now on?" Serena asked.

"Yes, we will" Anna answered.

"We will."