Sister Agnes Takes Charge

Story Info
Sister Agnes wants to help her family.
3.9k words
4.19
87.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Codis
Codis
11 Followers

There are never any secrets. Not ever. Not in a large or small community. People are spies by nature.

Sister Agnes had caught Father Pete having sex with Meggan. It was their sin and didn't Jesus die for all our sins? Weren't they all washed away by His blood?

Sister Agnes younger sister had gotten married to a young strong bull of a Lithuanian, a police officer. For some reason though, after a full year of trying, she just couldn't get pregnant. He was livid. It had to be her fault. He began to beat her after coming home drunk from work. Sometimes he would have lipstick on his lapel, once he even had a pair of leather and lace panties in his back pocket. He would laugh and mock her. She wrote her sister, Agnes. "What can I do?"

"He is a beast!"

Sister Agnes loved her sister. She looked so much like mom, she would think. Dear mom. How long now since we buried her next to dad?

Sister Agnes took the bus to her little sisters apartment. She quickly went up the stairs and knocked loudly on the door. "Shelly! Shelly! It's me, Agnes!" She called.

The door opened a crack and she pushed it all the way in. In front of her was the dark haired portly man who married her baby sister. He stood there in t-shirt and briefs. His face had a three day growth of beard. He didn't say anything, the belch and loud stinky fart were too much anyway, words would only spoil it.

"Where is my sister!" Agnes demanded. He didn't say a word and Sister Agnes walked to the bedroom. There on the bed, wrists tied to the bed posts by the head board and feet tied to the foot board posts. She lay there naked, a split lip and black eyed, her nose still trickling a small river of blood down her cheek and onto the bed. Chuck walked into the room.

"Get out of my house you Bitch!" With a swift movement she brought up her hand, she had a tazer it's electric probes clicking wildly she moved it to his nose and pushed the button. His gyrating eyes and rolling hips bucked till all the juice streamed into him, then she pressed it again before he fell to the floor. Going over to the bed, she untied Shelly's hands and feet.

Her sister lay there while Agnes emptied the drawers of her sisters clothes. She put them in grocery bags and left some on the bed. She had to help Shelly put them on. She was that weak. Somehow Agnes was able to struggle, walk and carry Shelly over to the bus stop. She was taking her to live in the sister's house next to the school. This man had gone too far. Way too far. On the way to the bus stop she had dropped some of the bags. Shelly's neighbors had been peeking out windows and from cracks in Venetian blinds. A young thin teenage boy with brown hair and glasses found himself being pushed outside the door of his parents house.

His socks sticking out of his pockets, school shirt pulled out and naked ankles showing from the shoes he hadn't had the time to tie yet. He hurried to the grocery bags and picked them up. Running as best he could he just made it to the bus before it left with Sr. Agnes and his nice neighbor Shelly. Agnes helped Shelly to the bench seat in the back of the bus. David, the neighbor boy walked quickly behind them. He sat down next to Shelly. He was fearful of Sister Agnes.

She was still a stranger to the shy young teenager. He was eighteen. Putting the bags between his legs his head moved automatically, shyly down to his feet. Staring down like this he had a good view of Shelly's underwear which had been flung hurriedly into the bag. Embarrassed he tried to close the top of the bag. In his haste a pair of dotted white panties fell out, it was a well worn pair with a couple of holes in them. Not knowing what else to do, he tried to quickly grab them up.

About fifteen minutes later they were walking towards the front door of the sister's house. Shelly had gotten some of her strength back and was carrying one of the bags. David kept his shy little head down, mumbling answers to questions when he was asked. When they got to the door, Sister Agnes wanted to give him some money for his trouble but he wouldn't take it. Shelly was about to enter but turned around to notice that David was standing with the grocery bag he was carrying, full of her underwear, waiting confused with his back to them. She hurried over to him, lifted his head up and looked into his eyes.

"Something in this bag you want Davey?" She chided, trying to make a joke of it and break the tension. She opened up the bag and saw the bunched up panties on top, the ones that had fallen out before. She picked them up and put them under his nose and said, "Want these?" He started to cry, he was so embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry David, it was only a joke honey. Just a joke. Come here." She gave him a nice hug and kissed him on the cheek.

Then she looked at him, gave it some thought and gave him a nice sexy kiss on the lips. He was so rigid and afraid. Yet, it seemed to loosen him up slightly and relieve some of the tension. Sr. Agnes came over and hugged and kissed him too. He had heard lots of terrible things about Sister Agnes from the other boys. She was a terror and taught Algebra with an iron fist. He trembled as she hugged him. So much so, that she kissed him several times on the lips and eyes before she realized what she was doing. She then put a dollar in his pocket for the bus and grabbed up the bag, dragging her sister along with her, she went inside.

David would be finishing high school at St. Mary's after summer was over and school began once again. His momma was poor but somehow had found the money to pay the last years tuition. When he first heard of it, he thought "Just great, we have to pay them for another year of torture!" He hated catholic school.

Time passed by quickly, summers always pass by too fast. David found himself waiting for the bus with the other students. Chuck and Shelly were going through counseling and things were coming along fine. Sr. Agnes had visited his mom and given her a tuition free scholarship for the next year. She also had a check for her to help out. "I love your boy!" She said, as she was about to leave, giving David a big kiss on the lips and a huge strong hug. David blushed.

Everything was fine for Shelly and Chuck in the beginning of their marriage but as the months passed by and she didn't turn up pregnant; Chuck took a lot of criticism at work. "No bullets in the old gun Chuck?" They would say. He had handled it in the wrong way. The Roman Catholic church was giving them counseling. He would learn how to treat his wife properly. At confessions with Chuck, it appeared he was trying to make anyone pregnant. Anyone at all. The priest quickly scolded him and began the process of getting him on track. Shelly had been a virgin. She was frigid and found it difficult to even talk about sex or let Chuck enjoy her.

David was volunteering his time as office custodian, emptying trash baskets and mopping floors.

On Monday morning, early in November, Shelly walked into Father Pete's office. Father Pete was away but she found David there sitting at his desk. He looked startled as though he had just woke up. She decided to be playful. As an afterthought she walked to the door and removed the "Confessions in Progress" sign from the inside knob, placing it on the outside and locking the door with that familiar well oiled clicking sound. David looked puzzled.

"What's wrong Dave?" Shelly asked.

"Nothing m'am." He lied.

"Come on Dave, you can confide in me." She said and gave him her most honest looking face. "Well, my mom caught me masturbating last night and, and, and..." He began to cry. Huge body shaking sobs wracked him as the tears filled his eyeglasses and clouded them, making his shirt and tie wet.

"Oh honey! Don't cry, it's only natural for a boy to do that. I'll talk to your mom if you'd like?"

"No. Please M'am."

"My names Shelly Dave. What's the matter, why do I scare you?"

"I don't know ma'am. I mean Shelly."

Shelly was in her late twenties but this skinny young boys innocence was a real turn on. She just didn't know what to do. She didn't want to scare him. She didn't want him to tell anyone what she was going to do.

"Come over here by the couch Dave." She said as she started over there, but after a second thought, she moved over to him and led him there. "How do boys masturbate?" Dave began to blush a deep red, tears started to drip over onto his cheeks. "Oh, come on. I'm a married woman. Your safe with me." But he really wasn't.

He began to describe how he did it. He told her of his fantasy. There was a girl in his class who he had been thinking about. "Nobody else?" Shelly asked. Dave looked up at her quizically.

Shelly desperately wanted to have a baby and this boy could be the answer. She had recently found out it wasn't her. Chuck didn't take the sperm test. He said he didn't need to. She was fertile though. "Dave. I want you to trust me honey, ok?"

"Yeah! Sure." He said shakily, not knowing what she had in mind. Not even able to fathom it.

Shelly began pulling his tie off, she unbuttoned his buttons and pulled his t-shirt off. She unbuckled his belt, unclasped his pants, and pulled down the zipper. She took her time, not wanting to scare him. David stood there, unmoving but cooperating, barely. She untied his shoes, took his socks off one at a time and pulled his jockey briefs down to show his penis. Though he was scared it stood straight out a good eight inches of throbbing love muscle. He was uncircumcised. Shelly's curiosity took the best of her as she took it in her hand and pulled the skin back showing the meaty helmet.

She bent down and kissed it. David fell to the floor. Shelly had her house dress off in a second, tossed her shoes in the corner and dropped her panty hose. Soon this beautiful woman was standing above this boy, naked and talking soothingly to him. Straddling him, she began kissing his face. She took his eyeglasses off. She began kissing his lips. After the third kiss, he took her head in his hands and brought her face down to his. They kissed again and again. She gyrated her hips on his pulsing member, barely grazing it, causing it to throb and jump. She kissed his nipples and moved her head down to take his big cock in her mouth and suck on it, slowly, pushing the skin back and lightly licking the sensitive head. She was beginning to really get into it. David's curiosity was peaked. He knew what was happening. He wanted it. Yet at the same time he was afraid.

Shelly's pussy was dripping juice. All her inhibitions melted away like ice cubes on a hot summers day. She slowly moved his throbbing cock to the openning of her vagina and then began to press her weight on it. He gave a small moan. She stroked her pussy up and down the shaft of his dick slowly then faster and faster. Till they both were thrusting their hips into each other. Griningly. Knowingly. As she began to cum her vagina closely tightened up and held onto his penis. The tight feeling drove him wild with ecstasy. He curled up and buried his mouth onto her shoulder as she gently moved her hips down onto him. "Unnnhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnnnh!" He said as shelly smiled and hummed. "Mmmmmm!"

"mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"MMMMMmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhghe!"

Shelly rolled over from David, lying on the floor. Not knowing how they had gotten there. She lay on her side and admired the boy. He had performed well and seemed fine for his first time. He was the second man she had ever made love to in her life.

"David honey?"

"Yes Shell?" He said, smiling. "My names Shelly" She said. He said, "Oh, sorry, Shelly."

"That's ok. Would you like to do this again with me from time to time?"

"Oh yes!" He said, happy once again. Once again the captain of his destiny. "you can't tell anyone Dave. Do you understand?"

"Well, no."

"Dave, I'm a married woman. People would say bad things about me."

"Oh. I didn't think of that. But how could we meet?"

"Oh honey! You let me worry about that, ok?"

She got dressed and helped David clean up and get dressed. "you won't have to masturbate any more honey. Your mom will never know." He smiled. This couldn't be real he thought. I have to be dreaming. That's it, I'm having a wet dream, like the guys told me about.

Shelly told Chuck she was willing to move back in with him but if he ever hit her again, she would divorce him. No matter what the church said against divorce.

As soon as shelly walked in the door and dropped her grocery bags full of clothes, she turned around and kissed Chuck full on the lips. He pushed her forcefully to the floor, unzipped his zipper and fucked her right there and then. Forcefully and hard. He squeezed her nipples and breasts, and when he started to cum he moved his hands to her buttocks and squeezed hard. She made some moaning sounds and pretended to cum. He had to go to work. "Chuck?"

"Yeah baby, what is it?"

"I need someone to help with the housework. Would it be ok if I hire someone?"

"Who?"

"David the neighbor kid. The boy who helped Agnes and me with my bags before. He's a good boy."

"yeah! OK! Nobody else. You understand? No men!" Shelly smiled inside as she made the phone call. David was over there in a snap. Chuck had gone, they had the house to themselves. David took Shelly's hand and walked to the bed. "Shhhh! You have to keep this secret Dave. Understand?"

"Yeah! OK!" She took a towel out of the dresser drawer. She began to put them there when she put her clothes back. She wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any evidence. She lay the towel on the bed and slowly undressed. David's eyes followed every movement as she turned and seemed to dance for him. His penis began to grow large and his hand started to adjust it. Shelly took his hand, and adjusted it herself, she took his clothes off and began to kiss him all over. He put his glasses on the dresser. Then he pushed her slightly and she allowed him to roll her over and onto the bed. He put his lips over her nipple, one and then the other. He rubbed them and then straddled her and began to kiss her. Oooooooh! He made her so horny! She thought. In less than five minutes she was grinding her hips on his. Grabbing his penis in her hands she pushed it inside her. Moaning with the first small orgasm. She clenched down on him. Then she moved him around on her, and put his large penis dripping with her juice in her mouth. Dave found his face above her snatch. He wondered what he should do. He moved his face slowly, gradually down. The smallest sensation of air from that movement magnified the sensation on her pussy lips. She grabbed the back of his head and buried it in her pussy with her legs. He opened his mouth to scream but got a mouthful of her cum instead and automatically swallowed her love juices. His teeth brushed against her clit accidently causing a rush of orgasms. Shelly grabbed a pillow and covered her mouth. "mmmmm!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

"Ungh!" As her hips rocked into his face. Scared he moved back. The orgasms subsided. She pulled his face to hers and began to lick her pussy juice off his face and cheeks. It really made him excited. he began to lick her. "Lick my pussy Dave!" Shelly demanded. He moved down to it obediently but then froze. He just wasn't sure. "Oh pallllleeeeeeeez! Gaaaaaaad!! Dave lick my pussy. Oh baby!" Obediently he moved his tongue up and down, around the clit area. Then he pushed his tongue inside. Feeling silly he decided to try something on his own. He put his nose right inside of her and pushed hard up onto the clit. "Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh God!" Shelly's muffled voice came softly through the pillow.

Walking on his knees between her legs, his throbbing member joltingly bouncing, he reached down ahd pushed deep inside her. Her body began to shake uncontrollably. Low soft moans came from beneath the pillow. Thrust after thrust. He pushed his cock inside her hard. Faster and faster. Soon he was coming too. He crunched his body into her. Burying his mouth deep into her shoulder making loud grunting noises. He was having his first multiple orgasm.

Life is good. Life is very good. Shelly had missed two periods in a row and bought a pregnancy tester. She pulled it out in front of Chuck. What now? He thought. She showed him the tester, "It says I'm pregnant Chuck! You're going to be a father! We're having a baby!" The tension seemed to release from his face. The man she married seemed to be there crying. The beast had left for good. He had what he had wanted, a baby. He'd never know it was Dave's child. The secret would be hidden forever. Dave was her secret lover and she his. Chuck never suspected that his wife would even think of having sex with a eighteen year old kid. 'No way. No. He knew his wife was a good woman and finally the bitch got over that frigid shit, gave it up. He made her pregnant. Yes he did!'

Shelly called Agnes to tell her the good news. They made arrangements to meet at Father Pete's office. Father Pete was back by now. "Hey! Bring Dave with you baby sister."

"Ok!"

Agnes walked over to Pete and told him she needed the office all day the next day. It was a Friday in July, a nice summer day and Pete's office was airconditioned.

Shelly walked over to Dave's house and knocked. "Hi Mrs. Carlino, would it be ok if Dave came with me today?"

"You two are as thick as theives" she said, winking. "Sure. Go ahead."

Looking at her son she said, "You better do exactly what shelly tells you. Understand?"

"Yes momma"

When they arrived at the school office door her older Sister, Sr. Agnes was waiting there. She was wearing a summer skirt and a tight blouse that forced her breasts to appear as though they were going to burst out. Her hair was fresh and smelled nice from the conditioner she used. The scent of expensive perfume was in the air. Dave couldn't believe what he saw. His eyes automatically gave her the once over. Then rested on the soft beige panty hose that covered those lovely long thin legs of hers. She was wearing togs. She looked hot! Like she had just come back from a day at the beach.

Shelly and Dave walked into the office, Shelly quickly placed the sign on the outside of the door and locked it with that familiar click.

"What's going on?" Dave said fearfully.

"We're going to thank you for making my baby sister pregnant, that's all." He never looked so happy. The thought of holding those firm breasts of Agnes in his hands, licking the nipples and listening to her soft whimpers as she came on his manhood. This was heaven he thought. They wasted no time getting undressed. Sr. Agnes posed for Dave. "Like what you see?" She asked. The two women maneuvered him onto the floor. Kissing and hugging him. Finding every spot and crevice. He kissing them back. Shelly held back, she would have him again and again later. Agnes had to be discreet. When his entire body pulsed like a giant throbbing cock, she moved away and let Agnes and him get it on. Licking, kissing, petting and fondling each other. He came again and again. Then Agnes would cum. At around five o'clock they began to get it together and cum in unison.

After they were done, Agnes ordered a Pizza. It was delivered to the back door. They ate Pizza and drank Pepsi's. Dave asked them both "I don't understand, why me?"

"Well, you're a good boy Dave! Besides, you are a shy and quiet boy. We knew you wouldn't give us away!"

"I don't understand?"

"Well, you didn't tell your mother on us did you?" Shelly asked. "No. I was afraid she'd put a stop to it." Dave said. Then he looked at Agnes and asked her, "If I applied to the Seminary at St. Joseph's at my graduation this year, and became a priest, would this have to end?" Sister Agnes looked at him thoughtfully. She realized that he was so confused by what had happened. "Well, Davey, not every sister is a whore like me. Not every wife gets beaten for not producing an heir for their husband. So I can't tell you." Dave took this all in. He had done something right. A simple ignornant man had reacted to his inability to create a child with evil force on his wife, blaming her. He had been able to step in discreetly to assist her. Well, maybe he wouldn't be living the life of a wild playboy, but the thought of preventing Shelly from having any more beatings and knowing how happy her ignorant husband was; well it was an extremely fine feeling. Yes indeed. He wouldn't mind offering this again, should he be so Blessed. And he realized as Agnes had said, that he couldn't count on it to happen.

Codis
Codis
11 Followers
12