Sister and Brother Ch. 05

Story Info
Sister brother and cousin continue their orgy.
1.7k words
4.41
96.6k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brothercd
brothercd
99 Followers

My sister, cousin and I lay on her bed relaxing for a few moments. The three of us were still enjoying the 'afterglow' of our orgasms. As often happened when I was wearing sexy lingerie my cock continued to stay hard even after I had cum. My sister looked over at my cousin Jess and then said to me, "Hey Chris, it doesn't seem like Jess has the staying power that you have." I looked over at Jess's dick and noted that it was getting smaller and softer.

"That's a shame because I have other things in mind."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'm not going to tell until you are both ready to act." She replied. "Maybe you could help Jess get ready again.

I looked at my sister and knew what she was saying. She smiled and nodded at me. She wanted me to suck Jess to get an erection going again so we could continue. I had never thought of sucking a dick before and was a little concerned with the thought. My sister saw me hesitating and spoke up. "What's wrong Chris? Sucking a cock isn't a difficult thing to do. It wont change who you are any more than getting ass fucked with my dildo did last night. Besides they say that the people who know how to pleasure a penis the best are the ones who have one of their own. I bet you could get Jess hard again and ready to go in no time."

My sister's words of encouragement convinced me. I leaned over my sister and took Jess' softening cock in my hand. I leaned in and began by licking the tip of the head tasting the cum that was left at the tip. The taste was so different from my sister's cunt but it was good. I licked the underside of the shaft and my cousin shuddered slightly. I looked up into Jess' eyes the way I had seen many times in blow job porn. The view was slightly odd. In those videos the girl looked up at a guy's face. I was looking up at the face of a hot girl. I looked over and noticed my sister was enjoying the show.

I was still holding my cousin's cock in my hand and really started to lick all around. Jess began to squirm around more and lightly moan. I knew from the reaction I was doing something right. I eased my cousin's penis into my mouth and sucked lightly. The cock was starting to get fuller and firmer. My cousin's reactions were turning me on even more, I was feeling lust and passion building within me. Despite my earlier hesitation over sucking a cock my lust was now building in me and I wanted to suck and please my cousin's dick. I kept bringing Jess' cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. As I did the dick got fuller and harder. I went for the gusto as it reached it full length and girth and started to deep throat my cousin. Jess was groaning now and I was moaning with pleasure from the response I was getting.

After a moment or two my sister stopped me. She pulled my face off of Jess' throbbing cock and kissed me.

"That was a great job of getting that cock hard again." She said. "Why did you stop me? I wanted to make it cum down my throat." I protested.

"I know sucking cocks can be addictive, but that's not what I had in mind for now. There will be time for you to drink Jess' cum later. Its time for something else now." She told me.

My sister moved me off of my cousin completely and climbed on top of him. She straddled him. She eased his hard dick into her dripping pussy. She thrust her hips a few times then slipped his dick out of her pussy. She looked over at me and said, "Get behind me, doggy-style."

She had arched her hips in the air and had he ass in the air. "Now stick your cock in my cunt."

I complied and thrust into her in one quick move. The sudden penetration caused her to moan with delight. I loved the tightness of her cunt and began to thrust in and out. My sister looked back over her shoulder and told me to stop and pull out.

"I want both of you in me at the same time. I need a double fucking." She announced.

My sister lowered her hips back towards my cousin and impaled herself on his dick.

"Now I want your dick in my ass." She told me.

I grabbed the lube she had used last night when she had fucked my ass with her dildo. I squeezed some onto her ass hole and rubbed some on my dick too. I positioned my throbbing cock at her hole and began to push it into her. She immediately let out a loud scream. I stopped pushing into her but she insisted that I keep going. I kept pushing further and further into her ass and now she was moaning with pleasure. The tightness of her ass felt exquisite on my dick. I loved the feeling of my shaved balls rubbing against her soft ass cheeks when I had pushed fully into her ass.

My sister lowered her self further onto my cousin's dick sliding it further and further into her pussy until he was fully in her. I followed her down lower making sure I didn't come out of her ass. When she had taken him fully inside of her I could feel my shaved balls rub against the shaft of Jess' cock. The feeling was incredible.

My cousin began to thrust up and down fucking my sister's pussy. I could feel his cock moving around in her cunt through the wall of her ass. It was almost like he was rubbing his cock on mine. I began to thrust slowly in my sister's tight ass and she began to moan louder. She was really enjoying being double fucked.

My cousin and I kept thrusting inside of my sister. The feelings for me were almost indescribable. I was so turned on at this point. I was involved in some of the kinkiest most taboo sex I could imagine. My cousin my sister and I were all dressed in sexy lingerie and some of the highest stiletto heels imaginable. My cousin was fucking my sister's cunt while I was fucking her ass. I was in heaven. I was completely filled with lust and was thoroughly enjoying every second of pleasure. Waves of electricity ran up and down my spine with each thrust of my dick. The three of us were all moaning with pleasure.

After a few minutes of fucking like this my sister said she wanted to change positions. She told me to pull out of her and pulled her cunt off of Jess' dick. She turned over and faced me, sitting on Jess' lap. She grabbed his dick and guided it to her ass hole and slid down onto it. I grabbed her stocking covered legs and moved them back to her shoulders so I could get better access to her cunt. Jess had reached around and began to grope and massage her tits. My sister moved a little to one side and I could see both of their beautiful faces.

I moved forward and pushed my cock into my sister's pussy. I reached down and began to stroke her clit with my thumb as I thrust my dick in and out of her wet cunt. My cousin was pushing his dick in and out of her ass. The three of us were moaning and grunting loudly as the waves of pleasure coursed through our bodies. I leaned forward and started to passionately kiss my sister. The combination of the cocks in her ass and cunt, my playing with her clit, my cousin fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples and finally my kiss pushed my sister over the edge and she began to climax.

She was grunting, squealing and moaning with delight.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming." My sister moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder, harder. Make me cum!"

My cousin and I responded by pounding our dicks in her holes with more vigor. Her muscles were contracting over and over. Her head was back and she continued to scream in ecstasy. I looked at my cousin's gorgeous face and saw it tensing up. I could tell Jess was about to orgasm too. My cousin began to let out animal like grunts as he came in my sister's ass. I was sure I could feel the semen shooting out of his dick. the sound of the two of them climaxing along with the tight squeezing my dick was getting from the muscles in my sister's cunt had me ready to orgasm again too.

I felt the muscle in my ass and groin begin to tighten and leaned forward so I could thrust my cock as deep as I could into my sister's pussy. I couldn't control myself as my hips kept bucking back and forth. I could feel all of the muscles in my groin contracting and cum shooting deep into my sister. Tingles were running up and down my spine. This was the deepest orgasm I had ever experienced.

The three of us slowly recovered from our orgasms and collapsed on my sister's bed.

"I don't know about you two. But that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had." My sister said. "It was like my whole body was going to split open. I could feel it in every part of my body. I wish it would never have ended."

My cousin agreed, "Fucking your ass was the tightest hottest thing I have ever experienced. I don't know how I lasted so long. But when I came it was like a volcanic eruption. I felt like my cum was shooting up from my toes. It was amazing."

I agreed and described how deeply I felt my orgasm.

The smell of sex hung in the air. Cum was dripping out of my sister's ass and pussy. There was dried cum on my cousin's belly and on mine. The smell was so erotic. Yet both my cousin and I were loosing our erections.

"We should all get cleaned up and continue this in a little while. There is no way I can stop." My sister said.

"I totally agree. I am a little spent now. But I need more." I said.

My cousin concurred, "I need a little rest but I want to keep going and do more!"

brothercd
brothercd
99 Followers