Sister and Family Ch. 04

Story Info
My experiences with my half sister and family.
3.2k words
4.41
60.1k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Our Mom's Story

I woke up late the next morning with my hand on my throbbing penis as I recalled the events of the last few days. I realized that I had come about 9 times the previous day! My penis quivered in excitement, as I pondered jacking off as usual in bed, and decided to wait a bit, and do it perhaps after breakfast. I went to the kitchen where Mom was sipping her coffee in her nightie, revealing her bare thigh and butt in the chair. My penis stirred again as I went for the coffee pot. "Good Morning sleepyhead." smiled Mom.

"Morning, mom."

I decided on the cereal and ate as Mom leafed through the newspaper, occasionally giving me a glimpse of her bare titties as she turned the pages. After I finished the breakfast, Mom put her newspaper down. "I want to talk to you about something." she said.

"Uh-oh," I thought. "Here it comes."

"Jen and I were visiting the other day, and she told me about teaching Amy the 'birds and bees' a while back. I realized that I haven't talked to you about that. I had told your sister back when she was of age." She paused, draining her cup. "In fact, I more than told her. I showed her."

My penis leaped a bit at her unabashed forwardness in admitting having sex with Sis. "She had saw John and I having sex one morning, so we decided to teach her then what that was all about. Sis really enjoyed it, and I think we did too. The next year we were on vacation, camping out in a tent when a thunderstorm came up. John wanted to have sex, so I got ready, and Sis watched us do it. That was when I got pregnant with you."

Mom smiled, as she shifted in her chair, her nipples standing from her titties. "Now, I don't know how much you know about sex, or even had any. So what do you know? And I'll go from there."

"Um," I began, wondering just how much I could tell her. "Uh, I do know how they do it and make babies and all that."

"Okay. Guess I won't get into all that and bore you then, as you've learned that from somewhere else." Smiled Mom, seemingly relieved. "Now, have you had any sex?"

I really didn't know how to handle that question, as my penis quickly went down in its sticky precum mess. I wondered if she knew what all I did with my sister and Amy. I took a big breath and licked my lips. "Well,"

"It's okay David," Mom broke in. "I'm not surprised. We've all messed around with sex sometimes or the other." She leaned forward, the low neckline of her nightie revealing her deep cleavage and a nipple of one of her titties.

"Jen and I had to sleep together in the same bed back when we were at home, so Jen started feeling my pussy one night. It tickled, but felt good. We felt each other like that a lot, until we went to a friend's birthday slumber party. There we found out that some of our friends claimed to have did it with their boyfriends, and one said she did it with her brother."

Mom got up and took the dishes to the dishwasher. Her butt was exposed as she loaded the washer, and I had another image of her butt in the air with her exposed, dripping pussy as she sucked her boyfriend's penis the other night. We went into the den where I smelled again the musky odors as I settled on the sofa. Mom sat in the chair, and crossed her shapely bare legs.

"I had my first sex with a boyfriend in the backseat of his car. Jen said she did it at her friend's home when she baby sat their kids and their big brother came home. Jen and I was already fingering and sucking on each other practically every night at home. Our mother knew about it, but she didn't care. So we've been there." She smiled.

"The reason I asked is that Jen and I talked about letting you and Amy do it here next weekend." My penis jumped inside my shorts and I felt hot and caught my breath. "Jen is going to talk to their doctor this week and get Amy on birth control pills, so it'll be okay." She uncrossed her legs and I saw a bit of her shaved pussy before her thighs closed back onto it as she stood.

"Okay, it's getting warm here, and I know you've seen a lot of my body, so I'm going to take this shirt off." Mom pulled the nightie over her head, and her titties bobbed as the material pulled over them. My throbbing penis was straining against the zipper of my shorts, sticky in precum. I didn't know whether to look at her or what, as she sat back down after dropping her nightie on the floor.

"I'm not going to hide anything from you, David." she said. "It's natural to look at naked people and have sex. Jen and I did it all day yesterday and the night before. Before she came, I had sex with my boyfriend as well right there on the sofa. I thought it was not fair to you as your sister saw me and John have so much sex at your age, and you haven't seen anything."

She opened her legs and rubbed her pussy, spreading it open for me to see. My penis was becoming painful inside my shorts as I thought I had already come.

"Come over here, David, and let's take your shorts off. It'll feel better, I know." invited mom.

I got up and went to her, with my erect penis tenting my shorts. Mom unsnapped the band and pulled the zipper down, and pulled the fly open. My penis sprang out as I remembered that I didn't have under shorts on. "My," smiled Mom, looking up at me. "It's pretty big."

Mom slid her hands around my thighs and worked my shorts down. I stepped out of them, and stood before her as she tenderly grasped my penis and examined it. "It's been a while I've saw this, since your diaper days."

A drop of precum quickly oozed from the head of my penis, and Mom brushed it with her finger, then stuck the finger into her mouth. She reached around me and pulled me to her face, as she opened her mouth and began to lick the end of my penis, before sucking the whole thing between her lips.

I enjoyed the warm, tingly sensations that only the tongue can do to a penis, as Mom sucked it into her mouth. I felt her titties brushing on my thighs as she worked her mouth and head back and forth on my penis. It wasn't long before I started cumming into her mouth. She slowed, and took all my cum in. After she slid my penis out, she tasted my cum carefully, then swallowed it.

"It's not bad at all." she told me. "It's not as tart as some of the older men's, probably due to what they eat and drink. Your's is a little sweeter, somehow." She finished thoughtfully, as she leaned back, her nipples erect and areolas shrunken and a bit puffy.

Mom reached down to her pussy and spreaded it, as she inserted two of her fingers into it. "Here, check this out." She moved her thighs apart wide as she could, showing a larger pussy than what I had seen on Sis and Amy. It was red and glistening in its juices.

I knelt down before her and touched her pussy, as she took my finger with her fingers already soaked from her juice, and pressed it onto her clitoris. "That's what you play with and lick on to make a woman feel good." she instructed, then moved my finger on down to her hole. As it sank into the soft warmness, "This is where your dick goes into." She looked up and smiled at me. "Any questions?"

As I played my fingers through her pussy, my penis was swelling again as my heart pounded. I had never thought I would get to see or touch the pussy where I had slid through a little over 18 years ago when she gave birth to me.

"You know, a virgin's pussy is often tighter and smaller, because she may not have had a lot of sex, and haven't yet gave birth. After a baby or two, it stretches the pussy so it looks larger, but it'll still tighten up to the dick whenever she has sex." It was as if she had read the question on my mind.

"I see." I said thoughtfully, as I compared with Sis's and Amy's pussies mentally, while I moved my fingers from her clit to the entrance, and felt her muscles contract around the finger as well as the pulse within its soaked chamber.

"Come on and kiss it." Mom invited, pulling her pussy lips back. I bent my head to it and began to lick at her clit as she placed her hands on my head and hugged it tenderly. I noticed the musky smell of her pussy was the same as I had smelled about the sofa, and realized that she must've had a lot of sex in the past few days on the sofa, therefore soaking it with her juices. My penis was throbbing excitedly and dripping as I grew bolder and began to lick deeply into her pussy.

She was a bit tangier than what I had tasted of Sis's and Amy's. Mom sighed and told me that I was doing a good job. As I ate some more, she whimpered and moaned in pleasure and pressed my face into her pussy a few times. It wasn't long after that when it seemed her pussy tightened on my finger, then exploded as mom gave a yelp. I felt the violent contractions of her pussy as a quantity of juice rushed out and dribbled down my chin into the fabric of the chair. My penis was throbbing painfully from the excitement of seeing its own mother's nakedness and orgasm.

"I need to go pay a few bill and get some things at the store." said Mom, after we had went to the bathroom and cleaned the excess cum off ourselves. "You can come, it you want." I decided not to, as I wanted to check my emails for I wasn't at home over the weekend, and told mom that.

"Okay." she said, and went to her room. I watched her dress, as she pulled on a skirt, without panties, and a blouse over her bare titties. "Bye."

The mailbox light was blinking as I powered up my computer, as I knew it would be. I ran through the mail, deleting most of them, and noticing that Sis had sent one, I opened it. She had her cam on, and Bill was really pumping her pussy. I watched as he pulled his penis out and sprayed her with his cum. Her pussy was gaped open and quite reddened. I thought they must've had sex nonstop since they got home and still at it. I left the window open to watch for more action, as I surfed through Flickr.

Sis had loaded quite a few new cam shots of her and Bill for all to see. I began fondling my penis, as I recalled mom's juicy pussy over the ones I saw on Flickr, and wondered it she would let me take a few pictures of it and post them. I went back to Sis's cam. The bed was empty, with rumpled sheets. There were quite a few dark wet spots on them. Sis reappeared in the nude, and stripped the sheets of the bed, then looked at the cam and blew a kiss.

Mom brought home a pizza for supper, and we ate in the nude. It felt so good to be able to go naked around the house without having to dress and hide from her. We made small talk as I admired her titties and nipples. I asked her how many times she had sex.

"Honey," smiled Mom. "I really don't know. It has been several times a week with Jen, until I got married, also a few times on dates with a couple of guys from school. After that, maybe 3-4 times a week in college, either with Will, Sis's father, or roommate, if not with Jen on her visits. After Will died, I met John, and had some with him, even the night before we married."

She leaned back in her chair, looking dreamily past me. "When I married John, I had to wear a bra with my gown, because of the low neckline, but I wore only a thong underneath. John wore a thong under his tuxedo too. After we escaped for our honeymoon, I worked my bra and thong off in the car and John actually hung them from his rearview mirror along with the garter!"

My penis jumped at the imagination of seeing a car with such decorations hanging from its mirror as we laughed. Mom got up from the table. "I'll be right back." I watched her butt as she walked down the hall. It was not quite as smooth as Sis' or Amy's, but still shapely. She returned momentarily with some white fabrics in her hand, and a bag. "This is the thong and bra." She said.

I took them and my penis quickly rose at the thought of holding some material that had hugged my mom's nakedness over 18 years ago. She had married young, when she was 17, and finished college as a Mrs. "Here's a gift for you." Inside the bag, was a black male thong.

"Your daddy was wearing that when he married me." she said quietly. "You can keep it as a souvenir from him." I did not know what to say, holding the satin material, and noticing a stain on its cup where he had likely leaked cum.

We went into the den and I sat in the chair as mom settled on the sofa. I smelled again the sexual muskiness permeating the fabrics of our seats, and my penis began its erection, as I noticed my mom's position on the sofa. She had sat, and hugged her knees to her titties, leaving her pussy exposed between her ankles. I noticed it's smoothness as she kept it shaved. "So you really don't have any questions about sex." Mom stated.

"No, not really." I admitted.

"Have you had sex?"

I decided to go ahead and get it over with. "Yes." I admitted.

Mom smiled. "You're not in trouble. It'll happen sooner or later, like I told you. When did you have it, and with who?"

I drew a deep breath. "With Sis last month, and again over the weekend."

"I'm not surprised." said mom. "Sis has always been sexual since she learned. It probably was because her dad and I didn't hide our sex from her, even when we went on vacation to Disney World and took her with us. She was supposed to be asleep in the next bed, but I think she saw everything between us."

Mom released her knees and crossed her legs. "Will gave her a lot of baths, and I'm not really sure if her did anything else with her. She says he didn't. He died in an accident when she was in her teens, and I married John later. John liked her to watch us have sex, and even did some with her, but he always had a condom and we had gotten her on the pill."

"When did Sis have sex with Dad?" I asked, pressing my throbbing penis down.

"It was after her 18th birthday party that night. I think the girls we had over during the day got John excited, so after they went home, he wanted to have sex, so we started in the living room. Sis came into the room to ask about something, and John asked her to join in. And she did. We really got into licking each other's pussies and sucking his dick, and then I asked John to go into her and let her see what it felt like. She loved it, and John lost his cum in no time." Her titties jiggled as she laughed.

"Wow." I said. My penis was throbbing it's excitement at that revelation.

"I know Sis and Bill have sex every which way they can. I think they ended all their dates with sex instead of a kiss like most teens does." Mom said, as she rubbed her pussy thoughtfully. "I didn't care, because I knew once the sex started, it's not going to stop from my experience."

She looked at my penis, which is standing straight up from me, pulsating with my heartbeats. Mom arose from her seat, and knelt down before me, and grasped my penis. She leaned over and kissed it, licking the precum from its head. "What do you think about having sex with a 48 year old mom?" She asked.

"Um." was my surprised reply.

"Your sister did with your daddy, you know." Mom reached over and opened a little cabinet under the magazine table by the chair and retrieved a small box. "Here's a condom that was left over from last Friday." She said, opening the box and taking the square foil out.

Mom looked at me. "If you are not sure about having sex safely, but need to have it anyway, please always use a condom so you won't get her pregnant, or get some disease. In my case, I can't get pregnant, nor do I have any disease. I just want you to see what it feels like to use a condom on a woman, ok?

"Yes, ma'am." I said breathlessly. I was highly excited at the thought of having sex with my own mother, as my penis tried to swell more within my Mom's hand. She handed me the pack and I opened it, and removed the yellow ring of slippery rubber.

She guided my hand as I placed it over my penis, and began to unroll it down. Mom stood then, and straddled my legs, then lowered herself onto my lap, guiding my penis into her pussy until it was swallowed in its warm depth.

Mom sat on my lap for a few moments as I felt her warm, bare butt resting on my naked lap and her titties were in my face. I leaned my head forward and took a nipple into my mouth, as mom embraced my head with her hand. I began to suck it as she gave a soft moan of pleasure.

After a few moments, Mom began to bounce herself on my lap, sliding my penis up and down her pussy. I placed both my hands on her buttocks and bounced them with her, as her titties bobbed and occasionally brushing my face. It wasn't long until I was cumming into the condom.