Sister and Two

Story Info
They visit hot sister for lesbian fun.
1.2k words
3.93
131.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biDotty
biDotty
33 Followers

We are visiting my sister together and prudence dictates that we both wear panties while in the yard. She has gone to the store and we continue pruning her lovely flower garden. It’s been very warm all day and we need a break! The cool AC inside will be a feast.

We plop down on opposite ends of the sofa and very quickly come out of tops and shorts. We admire each other’s tight bikini panties; sheer, cut low and sexy. Yours are almost thongs! Your body is so gorgeous!

Sis has scads of XXX videos and we start one in the VCR. We see two women in erotic 69. The close-ups are phenomenal, very arousing. Both our pussies are oozing into our panty-seats.

You watch me ease two fingers into my cunt and move them around in slow circles. “God, baby.” you say. “Between you and the movie, my pussy is aching and dripping wet!” My fingers move a bit faster. I love it when you watch me finger-fuck! It really turns me on to see your eyes, leering with lust at my shaved cunt.

As I speak, my voice gets very low. My hips are rising to meet the probing fingers. Now I see your panties push aside, your fingers probe into your pussy too!

For awhile we watch the gals on the screen, but we are far more interested in ourselves. I move my toes up your thigh, caressing with my feet while your long fingers move faster. We hear an erotic squishy sound as our cum begins to boil and froth inside the drenched canals. Our eyes stay locked on the intense, erratic plunges, hips arching to finger-fuck our cunts to climax.

“Ummmm,” I moan. “I wish sis was here to see us. She's a fanatical voyeur!”

“So am I, sweetie," you say. “That’s why these movies turn me on so much!”

I feel a fantastic cum very close and I gush and squirt in my panties. The wetness against my pussy feels so awesome! I press the seat inside my cunt and lick my fingers again. With a piercing scream, your cunt explodes in your panty-seat, the wet, dark spot so enticing! I lick my lips and you watch my provocative tongue with utter delight!

“Oh, baby,” you moan. “My syrupy cum feels so warm and marvelous on my pussy!” Our fingers continue roving lightly over puffy pink lips. I’m really thrilled that you are also shaved!

I have an erotic brainstorm! I ease your panties down your leg, then take off mine. “Let’s trade and cum again, baby.” I say huskily.

“Great idea!” you say. “I can’t wait to feel your cum against MY pussy!”

Our eyes are literally blazing with anticipation. Someone else’s cum kissing my pussy! Why didn’t I think of this before?

Now our finger-fuck renews. My ass is humping, churning, with both legs flailing high in the air. We watch our wrinkled puckers throb in gorgeous visual sex. Your cooling cream against my cunt will make me squirt again in minutes!

I ease one finger into my ass, two fingers deep inside my pussy pot! You follow my lead, insert a finger in your ass also. We both have dreamed of being fucked in the pussy and asshole at the same time. Perhaps a pulsing shaft in the mouth, too!

Someday!

The panty-seats become more drenched, my cum blending with yours. I can smell the intoxicating aroma of white-hot dripping pussies that permeates the air! I want to smell, taste...eat up every vapor!

We scream, squeal, thrash our heads when the copious flood of dense cum surges into each other’s panties. It's hard to catch my breath from the incredible convulsions raging in my pussy! I am so glad I am a prodigious squirter. Nothing is quite like pumping cum from my honeyed gash to thighs, kneecaps…even calves at times! And the panty-seat sponges up all of it!

I lean to you, slide my panties down your leg and put them to my nose. The joy of inhaling our combined juices is ample grounds for fainting. It smells so rich and hearty!

You ease YOUR panties down my legs and crush them to your nostrils. Then you watch me spread the seat and suck, lick, lap the nectar into my mouth. We both sit very close, legs overlapping, and slowly suck our panties dry. So wonderful...intense, exhilarating!

We are unaware that sis came in the back door earlier. Later, she tells us that when she watched us fuck ourselves, her legs opened and her cunt swallowed four fleeting fingers.

Sis comes into the living room, kneels down between your legs and swirls her tongue across, up, down your steaming cunt. My tongue and mouth are licking, sucking, consuming your bountiful tits and nipples. Sis then moves her tongue to your ass and rims the tight hole; teasing, flicking her tongue over and around the radiating brown ripples. Then she gently shoves her rigid tongue deep into your sweet ass! Your legs are locked around her neck, fucking her tongue as it moves further into the trembling channel. Like me, she loves the smell and taste of a squeaky-clean asshole....

I put you on your back in 69 and lower my face to your pussy, licking the drenched furrow with furious swathes of my long tongue. Sis keeps plunging her stiff tongue deeper into your fragrant ass, wanting also to taste your cum when you gush again into my starving mouth. Sis told me once that I am the greatest pussy-sucker in the universe…and I love her more for the compliment!

She is moaning now, feeling your asshole contract and suck her tongue. Your tantalizing buns are shaking, bucking, raging…fucking like a woman obsessed!

Sis now takes her strap-on vibe from the drawer while I continue to lap and suck your luscious cunt. I lie on my back, you on top in 69; your ass splayed wide and throbbing for the vibe.

Very gently, slowly, she eases the strap into your pulsing ass and grinds her hips just enough to make your muscles relax and receive. I bite gently on your clit and feel you squirm from the minuscule tingly pain. Then I suck your clit like the beautiful cock that it is!

The strap occasionally brushes my nose, and that is so erotic! I flutter my tongue over your pee hole and feel you wiggle even more. This has to be the most outstanding fuck you’ve ever known!

You have never squirted before, but today your cum flows freely down to my mouth. Your tits are bouncing on my sensitive belly, nipples hard as unripe grapes! God, we are flailing from all this delirious fuck-passion!

You pull my legs to your shoulders and fuck my steamy asshole with your tongue. So very pleasing! You’ve learned that lesson well! My ass is ultra-sensitive, and I love to feel it fucked by tongue or cock.

We turn over and sis eases the strap-on deep in my asshole, the speed still set on “high.” My cunt cream gushes to your mouth, splatters on your face and neck, drowning you with tangy syrup. The air is heavy with blended aromas of white-hot pussy cum!

So many cunt explosions! We cuddle in each other’s arms and lapse quietly into sleep. Who knows how many erotic dreams and delicious, wanton fantasies will streak again through our lusting minds?

biDotty
biDotty
33 Followers