Sister, Brother, Summer Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary's fingers continued their journey across the sparse reddish-brown fur that highlighted her eager cunt, and began to rub the way he'd seen her do a short time earlier. Jan's hips stomach muscles began to tighten and loosen rhythmically, as her thigh muscles tensed and released. She reached down blindly to find her sibling lover's hard red cock, and began to gently pump the prick while her brother continued to rub her clit. She was, like all first timers, not particularly skilled. She did not yet know how to use the unique combination of friction and freedom that makes the mark of an outstanding hand-job, but Gary really didn't mind. This was the first time anyone else had played with his cock in a sexual manner, and it was bliss...particularly when coupled with the chance to kiss and suck on his little sister's breasts.

He continued to nuzzle those beautiful globes with their ever-hardening nipples, and continued to press his younger sibling's clitoris, occasionally dipping his middle finger between the curtains of her cunt. Jan raised her hips the next time he did that, and he felt his finger slipping deeper into her tight virginal hole. He wasn't quite sure what to do next, so began to make a 'come here' type gesture with his finger inside his sister.

Gary couldn't have known, but he was able to find a spot that many men spend their lives not discovering...a small, walnut-sized point on the roof of the girl's vagina. If she had been enjoying his ministrations before, Jan was launched into bliss as Gary began stroking her G-spot...something she was unaware she even had before that moment.

Her hip-rocking and stomach-tensing increased, as did the pitch of her moans and the tempo of her fisting of Gary's prick. As Jan once again began to grunt, Gary moved his head from his sibling's tits, to watch her getting more and more aroused. He gazed down at her breasts, her sparse and still growing pubic hair, and watched as his finger pumped in and out of her tight but juicy slash.

Meanwhile, he could also see the look of sheer abandonment on Jan's face, and was feeling a little of that himself as his sister continued to squeeze and pump his boner. Suddenly, his sister began her orgasmic chant once again, but this time there was a new phrase added..."Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh Gary, oh yes, oh Gary, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh Garrrrry, oh yesssss!"

As she called his name, Jan began cumming once again, writhing and contorting on the sandy beach-towel, her naked body now glistening in the sun, her snatch squirting her juice all over Gary's hand.

He in turn was triggered by the sight, and shot his load all over his sister's tanned tummy, his third orgasm of the day...and it was still not 1:30 yet!

Jan looked down at her brother's jism, which he had just shot all over her tanned torso, and idly smeared it across the region above her sparse thatch of pubic hair. The siblings were exhausted after their mutual masturbation session, and she stretched luxuriously, easing the kinks from her legs which had tightened as her orgasm rocked through her.

In the meantime, Gary also began flexing muscles...although in his case the sinews in question were in his arm and hand, which had almost cramped as he frigged his sister. After a few moments, the pair rolled together, and the boy took his sister's face in his hands. Gary looked, for a long moment, into Jan's eyes before speaking.

"That was absolutely...I don't know if I have the words!" he said.

"I know what you mean," his sister replied. "I have never felt anything quite that good!"

A comfortable silence settled between them, and Jan leaned forward, to kiss her brother gently on the lips before hugging him tight and resting her head on his shoulder for a moment. Gary nuzzled her ear and then her lean, tight, tanned neck, gently running his lips across her skin until his mouth rested in the hollow between her throat and her shoulder. They stayed clasped together for a few seconds longer, before he pulled back from his sister's charms.

"I don't know about you," he said, "but that's given me a huge appetite! What's for lunch?"

"I did up a couple of vegemite sangas, a ham sandwich and some cheese," Jan replied, "oh, and a bit of cake...but you ate that before, remember?"

Gary smiled, and indicated that he'd have the vegemite, that unique black salty yeast extract that horrifies visitors, but which has been the sandwich staple for Aussie youngsters for generations.

The siblings again chatted as they ate their lunch...still completely nude, as they had been since deciding to swim naked hours earlier. And even though they'd both cum less than half an hour before, they

were beginning to get randy once more. Gary could not resist the opportunity to eye off his adolescent

sister, as she sat, naked, just feet away. He still couldn't quite believe that he had suckled on those perfect breasts, which were firm and ripe, with nutmeg-brown nipples that crinkled and rose from the chocolate aureoles that covered almost a third of her globes. Those mounds were stark white, as were the areas normally hidden by her swimsuit bottoms. This was in marked contrast to the deep brown tan the girl sported over most of her body after a summer in the Australian sun. That tan cut a diagonal across Jan's tits, just missing the nipple region of her boobs, and made a triangle that pointed down to another three-sided patch of darkness at her groin. The pubic hair's reddish-brown tones framed her tight young pussy to perfection, accentuating rather than hiding her sensitive clitoris and dark pink labia.

As Gary's eyes travelled across his younger sister's form, an appreciative look appeared on his face. That appreciation didn't go unnoticed by his sister...and neither did the rising tumescence in Gary's groin. Jan watched as he became more aroused, the blood flowing back into his member, which was a little redder now that it had been when she first glimpsed it below the surface of the water this morning. As the penis unfurled to its full length, it also began to thicken, although it remained comparatively skinny. The purple head of the prick was soon again pointing skywards, as Gary viewed with lust his sister's naked frame, and remembered the activities of the past few hours.

Jan, too, was reflecting on the day's surprising twists and turns. She thought back to when she first got a good look at her brother's raging hard-on, and to the surprise of seeing his fist wrapped around it, pumping the prick with his eyes closed, when she came to investigate why he had hidden behind the banana trees at the beach. She reflected on the guilty turn-on she felt while fingering her clit in front of her brother, and watching him pleasure himself in return. Jan also remembered, with a warm and fuzzy feeling, her brother's manual manipulation of her clitoris and vagina, and the silky-smooth feel of his boner in her hand as she reciprocated. Her recollections, like those of her brother, had a physical corollary...her nipples began to harden even more, and those vertical flesh curtains that surrounded her tight and still-virginal cunt began to deepen in colour. Her other lips also began to redden, without the need of artificial lipstick...mother nature once again showing her wisdom in telegraphing arousal on a ready female's face for potential mates to see at a glance.

She smiled a secret half smile as the memories washed across her, and then shook her head to clear the reveries and began picking up the scraps from their lunch. They were in a national park, and the lessons about 'leave nothing behind except your footprints' had obviously taken root, as the siblings gathered their rubbish and placed it in a bag and then into their backpack. The girl then returned to her beach towel, walking behind her brother and squeezing his shoulder as she did so. In return, he reached out and stroked the back of her leg as she walked by, and smiled at her as she lay down just inches away from him.

Gary, taking his cue from his sister, also lay down, facing the succulent young woman. As he raised his head on one elbow, he reached out his other arm, to hold her hand. Jan also reached out, taking her sibling's palm in hers. She squeezed the hand that had so recently been between her legs, and drew it to her lips, to gently kiss it. She then took her brother's hand and placed it on her waist...a move that had the effect of pulling his bare chest toward her grapefruit-sized breasts and his face toward hers.

Gary's grip around his sister's nude waist tightened, and his hand slid down toward her buttocks, as his lips and hers came together. Jan returned the hug, as her hot breath mingled with her brothers, and her tongue began to twirl and intertwine with his. She pulled him close, her nipples pushing into his nearly hairless chest, her groin and his grinding away in unison. Their kiss increased in passion and intensity, while their hands continued to explore each other's backs.

Jan's eventually travelled up her brother's spine, to end behind his head...while Gary's massaged her bum before settling on her thigh, which he pulled toward him. She soon lay with her snatch exposed, one leg hooked over his, while his cock continued to dry-hump her pubic bone and his balls brushed

against her labia. Using a strength that neither of them knew she had, Jan dragged her brother over on top of her body, her legs spread wide on either side of his thighs.

Gary broke their kiss, and looked down at their groins...then back at his sister's face. He knew what he wanted to do...but he was still being assailed by doubts, because of his upbringing.

"Perhaps we shouldn't be doing this," he said. "You are my sister..."

"Yes," Jan replied, "And you are my brother. We've always been told that brothers and sisters shouldn't do this, but mum and dad always told us that sex should be between two people who love each other. And I have always loved you."

"But I'm your brother," Gary repeated. "I'm supposed to protect you from people like me!"

"Perhaps," the young woman told him, "but in this case I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED!" As she said the last, she bucked her hips, pushing her brother's rock-hard cock down each time until it ended with its head at the entrance to her pussy.

Gary looked down once more, and then raised his eyes to his sister. There was a moment of hesitation in her eyes, as she considered the ramifications, and then she nodded to her brother, gently biting her lower lip in a gesture of nervousness.

They both glanced downwards once more, knowing that this moment could never come again, and then he began to push, as his prick entered his younger sister's snatch.

As the Anderson children lost their virginity to each other, Gary breathed an awestruck "Oh, My!" He'd long imagined what it would feel like to sink his surging cock into a warm wet tight twat...but he was discovering something that only experience can teach-that there is no sensation quite like it. The sheer pleasure, combined with the stunning sight of his incestuous prick entering his stunningly sexy sister, was nearly overwhelming.

For her part, Jan could not have analysed all the sensations she was feeling. There was pleasure, of course, but there was also a little pain as her brother's erection entered her. While his manhood wasn't particularly thick, she had until now never had anything larger than a finger or a tampon in her tight virginal hole. She also felt a mixture of emotions. When she had told Gary that she loved him, she was not speaking just as a sister.

While his feelings were more than lust but less than romantic love, hers were simpler. If Jan could have married Gary, she would have done so without hesitation. But while she loved him, Jan also knew that what they were doing was against all the rules of their upbringing...so her joy at sharing her body with the brother she loved was tinged with guilt. But then she looked at the sheer delight on Gary's face, and began to relax, because something that brought such joy could not be bad, could it? Of course, there was also the possibility of pregnancy, but she'd deal with that shortly, she thought to herself.

In the meantime, she felt a slight tearing as her hymen was torn asunder...and despite what she'd heard from school friends, the pain was slight, and only momentary. Her brother was continuing to pump his prick in and out of her pussy, a look of lust, pleasure, relief and wonder all mingled on his face. Jan began to reciprocate, raising her hips to meet his thrusting, and then pulling away before starting the cycle again.

"Oh, Gary," she murmured, "I love you. This feels soooooo good!"

"Oh, Yessss," he responded. "I cannot believe how good it is."

With that, he looked down to see his prick pistoning in and out of his sister's cunt.

Her sparse reddish-brown pubic hair melded into his darker fur and then he watched as the length of his flesh sword withdrew from within her.

He noticed that his cock glistened with her juices...but then saw spots of blood on his member.

"Oh my God," he said, withdrawing his dick, which began to shrink. "I've hurt you! I am so sorry!"

"Shhh-shhh!" Jan replied, placing a finger against his lips and shaking her head. "It was just my maidenhead...and it didn't hurt. There's always a little blood when a girl loses her virginity, you know that. Now," she continued in a mock serious, breathless whisper, "get back in there and fuck me!"

She giggled at the expression of star-struck submission on his face, but then she turned serious again.

"Oh, just one thing," she said. "When I said before I didn't want to be protected, that was only partly true. I want to be protected from pregnancy, so you have to promise to pull out before you cum, OK?"

Her brother agreed nodding, and once more injected his hard-on into the girl's moist love-tunnel.

He again resumed his pumping, moaning with each thrust, and his younger sibling joined her moans with his as she gave herself over to pleasure.

What Jan couldn't know was that she was going to get a much longer first fuck than many girls, as her brother had already cum three times in three hours, whereas most virgin boys shot their loads within minutes through sheer excitement. But she was in for a treat, as Gary's desensitized prick was set to hold its charge for much longer than that.

Jan drew her knees up to her perfect tits to allow her elder brother full easy access to her quivering cunt...She lay with her legs straight and with his legs on the outside, as his prick rubbed hard against her clit on its way into her snatch...Gary turned her over licked at the folds of her cunt from behind then hammered his hard-on into her wet hole doggy-style, while she bent over, face pressed in ecstasy against the hot beach blanket... They lay intertwined, she on her back and he on his side at ninety degrees, as he ploughed her pussy and she played with his balls.

They made love, they fucked, they humped, they thrashed about in passion, they made the beast with two backs, they performed horizontal folk-dances...for nearly twenty minutes they had wild, abandoned sex like they'd seen separately when they watched porn. It was as if they were simultaneously trying to impress each other, out-do each other, and prove how much more they loved the other.

Jan came twice during their passion, each time her grunt of excitement followed by her chant of "Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yesssss" signaling her pleasure.

And finally, she started to cum a third time, this time as she sat on her brothers prick, and bounced up and down, her juices flowing all over his groin, her tears of joy sliding down her cheeks.

Gary looked up into her eyes and locked them with hers and started to hump harder and harder, before remembering his sister's words.

"You'd better get off," he warned her. "I'm about to shoot...any moment now..."

Jan thought for a second about continuing to ride his pleasure-pole, wondering what it would feel like to have her naked, muscular brother pump his incestuous sperm up into her belly.

But as his cock began to surge, she thought better of it, and slipped off his member, which then rubbed up between her butt-cheeks and began discharging its fourth load for the day all over her back.

There wasn't much sperm this time...but what there was then ran back down Jan's crack, to mingle with her juices and his sweat as their bodies relaxed and she lay on her older sibling.

"Holy fuck!", Gary said as he eventually broke the silence. "That was really something!"

"You can say that again, brother dearest," Jan replied. "That was pretty cool indeed."

She rolled off him, but unfortunately rolled straight into the sand rather than onto a towel. The sand merged with the sperm on her lower back, and the vaginal secretions on her no-longer-virginal twat, and on the sweat she and her incestuous lover had created. It created brown muddy marks that looked pretty gross, and felt even worse, so Jan told her brother she was going for a swim.

"OK," he replied, "but I'm just gonna lie here and get my breath back."

Gary lay there and watched as his sister walked to the water, her luscious young buttocks rolling with every step she took. Despite the day they had spent without clothes, her derriere was still starkly white, where it was normally concealed by her swimsuit bottom, rather than the dark tan cover of most of her body. He watched with wonder and amazement as his sexy sister walked into the crystal clear water, astounded that he had just fucked such an amazing creature.

The guilt that he felt at screwing his sister was overwhelmed by the pride he felt at losing his virginity, and at taking hers, and at giving her pleasure, and at getting such pleasure in return. He was shocked at easy it was to make love to her. He thought his first time would be the same awkward experience his friends had described, and nothing like the pornos he'd watched.

Gary watched as his sibling washed herself in the salty seawater, and decided he could use a wash himself. But rather than go down to the beach, he reached for the water they'd brought for drinking. Gary stood for a moment, and splashed some of the liquid over his chest, and another splash on his crotch, before taking a mouthful or two of the now warm water and slaking his thirst.

He decided to straighten up their towels, and move them further into the shade of the banana trees that gave Banana Bay its name, as the sun was continuing its march across the sky. By the time he'd finished, and sat down to watch his sister again, she was walking back toward him, her wet skin glistening in the sunlight.

The contrast of white boobs and crotch against tanned thighs and torso was accentuated by the sparkle of the drying water, and by the light patch of reddish-brown hair that formed a V pointing to her sex. Jan's burnished red hair was wet and fell over her shoulder in a single queue toward her right breast, the ends looking for all the world like fingers searching for the nutmeg colored nipple on the grapefruit-sized mound.

She reached the spot where her brother, her lover, was seated, and sank to the towel beside him. Despite the fact that she had just shown complete abandon during sex that might have caused a paramour to blush, a shy and demure smile crossed Jan's face.

"Gary, my sweet," she said, like a little-girl asking for favors, "You will probably think I'm awful...but can we do that again?"

At that, she reached over and began to stroke his chest, in a lazy pattern that somehow managed to both touch and avoid his nipples at the same time.

"I'm not sure if I can," he replied. "My poor donger is wiped out. Give me another half an hour and I may be able to, but at the moment he's feeling just a little sore."