Sister/Cougar

Story Info
Brother has sex with older sister.
1k words
4.25
90.2k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers

My sister, Heather is 12 years older than I am. She pretty much raised me since mom had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Heather got me into martial arts so I would stay out of trouble. I liked it and started winning tournaments and some MMA fights. As I got older I would kind of protect her from bad boyfriends. She liked bad boys, but they usually started hitting her, that is when I would invite them to break up with her.

She married Simon and things went bad right away. They stayed married for 3 years when she moved out and in with me. Neither of us had much money so it was a bare life with only one bathroom. More than once she would leave the door open when she was taking a shower or getting ready. I would peek sometimes, I know she is my sister, but hey.

One day she asked me to come with her and get Simon to sign the divorce papers. We went and I advised him it would be in his best interest to sign them and stay away from Heather.

He signed them and we left. It was late so we stopped at a motel. They only had one room and that room had a queen sized bed.

When it was time for bed I stripped do my briefs, and Heather borrowed my t shirt. To my surprise she started stripping right in front of me. She was wearing a filmy blouse and jeans. She stood up took off her top then took off her bra. I kind of stared, then said, "Heather, what are you doing, you should go in the bathroom and get ready."

As she stripped off her pants she said, "what, it isn't like you haven't seen tits before. I noticed you peeking when I was taking a shower." She left her panties on and pulled on my t shirt and climbed into bed.

I rolled onto my side, she scooted up next to me and started spooning. I was glad she was pushing up against my back because my cock was getting hard. She put her arm around me and said, "I love you, you know. Thanks for being with me today." I grunted a response and we both drifted off to sleep.

I was having a dream about my now ex girlfriend. She was giving me the best blowjob I have ever had. I was getting body rushes, and I woke up.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Heather was between my legs sucking my cock. I have to admit she was great. I pushed myself up and away from her then jumped out of bed.

She threw her legs over the edge of the bed, turned on the light and sat there, naked.

"Heather, what the hell? What are you doing?" I almost yelled.

"If you have to ask, then I must not be doing it right." She said with a smile.

Heather is not a big breasted woman, but they are OK. Her nipples were as hard as they could be and standing straight out. She saw me looking, smiled and said, "you like what you see?"

I wasn't going to tell my sister yes, I liked what saw. She wasn't too fat or too skinny, she was just the right size, and she was naked.

"I wanted to do that since I walked in on you and your girlfriend. Also I wanted to say thank you, and show you how much I love you."

I looked her in the eye and said, "Heather, you are my sister. We can't be doing things like this."

She leaned back on the bed and spread her legs a little, "why not? I am a woman, you are a man. We both haven't had sex in a long time, why not have some fun together? Forget that I'm your sister. Think of me as a cougar who wants you."

I couldn't help myself, I looked her over. She smiled and before I could react she got up and kissed me. This was not a family type of kiss, it was hot. The feeling went to my toes!

With her kissing me, pushing her tits up against me and holding me tight my cock got hard again.

She leaned her head back, looked me in the eye and said, "I think you agree with me." Then reached down and gave my cock a squeeze.

She threw her arms around my neck and fell back on the bed. My cock was still out and hard. When I landed on top of her she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock slid on her pussy, not in it, she was so wet!

"Usually I like a lot of foreplay, but I'll forgo that right now." She said as she maneuvered herself and me so I slid in her very wet pussy.

At that point the little head started thinking and I started sliding in and out. She started thrusting her hips to meet my down thrust. I had never felt so good!

I started sucking her nipples and rolling them around on my tongue.

She pulled my head up and whispered in my ear "Bite it."

So I did. Her reaction was great. She sucked in her breath though her teeth and wrapped her legs around me tighter.

By this time I was pounding her hard, and I mean hard! I was sure the next day we were going to have bruises. But she liked it, she moaned and groaned. Then she stiffened, pulled me close and started drawing in short ragged breaths. When she came it was powerful. She dug her nails into my back and let out a low sob and a moan.

We rolled apart and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Shit that was the greatest fuck I have ever had!" She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"I have to agree." I said out of breath.

"I think this is the start of a great brother, sister relationship." she said as we drifted off to sleep again.

orvette1
orvette1
236 Followers