Sister Gets Banged Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued and told me that she fucked all the three men and had a blasting orgasm. He client came in her ass and other two men came in her mouth and pussy. Once they were done she dressed and came back with an assurance from all three that they will invest in her company.

I told her what I have done that night when she passed away on the bed and I licked her pussy. I told her that I love cleaning another men cum from my girl's pussy and have done the same with Angelina and Neha as well and now will be regularly doing the same with her pussy as well.

She bowed down and started sucking my cock again she was an expert with taking my balls in her mouth and juicing them. I was now fantasising that I need to fuck her fat and sexy ass. I was fully aroused and told her that I need to mount her and can't hold it any more.

She laid down, but I told her not like this doggy style . I want to fuck your sexy ass. She smiled and told me I am all yours you will have an opportunity to fuck every hole I have. Fuck my ass, she raised her ass up.

I was complete aroused by now and could see her ass hole and started fingering there. She had very sexy round and soft ass and groping the same was best pleasure anybody could have. I positioned my dick on the opening of her hole and pushed the same with a push. Though she has been fucked many times in her ass but still it was very tight.

I started slowly stoking my dick to position my dick and slowly adjust the same. I also started fingering her pussy and groping her boobs with my hands. It was suck a pleasure that I have been waiting for so long that I was fucking her and groping her like there will be no other chance through she was my slut not to be fucked as per my will. I pumped my dick deep into her ass.

This was so erotic sight fucking you sister's as like a whore. She was now shouting in pleasure ... aaaahhh ahh ohh yeessshhh fuck my ass rocky make you sister your slut ffuuuccckk meee drill that dick into my ass ahhh I need that deep into mee aghhh ahh aoooohhh fuck me rocky ahhh . I was pumping now with full force and long strokes giving pleasure to her. Since I was also fingering her she shouted that she is cumming ahh ahh rocky pls fuck me hard oooohhhh ahh finger my pussy deep ahh ahh ahh I ammmm cummming ahh ohhh she came and within seconds I also showed my semen in her ass ... I kept on stroking her slowly, she said it's so warm and sexy to have her brothers cum in her ass.

I collapsed on her while was still slowly stroking my dick slowly. New my dick was between her as cheeks full of pleasure. I started kissing her and thanked her for giving me such a pleasure. She said all the pleasure was he as she also enjoyed the same thoroughly. She said she will now have a cock all the time and does not have to hunt for dicks any more.

I told her that I will not bound her to not have sex outside , she should continue with her fucking but she should promise that she will come and tell me all details of her fucking with other guys as love to listen and would love to see her getting her fucked by other men.

I told her do not clean your pussy as I will lick her clean and would over to eat other men cum. This was very erotic. She agreed to this.

I told her that next time when Neha and Angeliana are there in the town I would love to have an orgies and fuck all three of them, we will make this a fuck house with 3 personal sluts.

I asked Ritu that does she fuck around only in her office group , she said no she has a large group of friends all of them boys and she was free fuck for the. Usually she call them for a sex party at home or they go to Band Stand beach and they take turn fucking her in there SUV car.

She told me that she has couple of girlfriends - Aarti and Sherya as well and they fuck all around though they do not do it so often the way she do it , Ritu told me don't worry she will arrange to fix fuck session with both of them. You will a have lot of sex my brother. We slept deep in each other's arms.

Next part will cover sex adventures with Ritu friends, sex party at home and sex with all three of them when Angelina and Neha visit Mumbai.

12