Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 05

Story Info
Oh, well, Just Fuck Me!
1.3k words
4.66
24.6k
5

Part 5 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Oh! Well, Just Fuck Me!

All rights reserved, copyright 2010

The next morning I was startled awake by the sound of someone walking around in the living area of the suite. Sitting up in a strange bed, for a moment I didn't know where I was and then slowly remembered everything from the day before. God, what a crazy ass day that was!

I was still confused... not about my feelings for the man... but how to approach the situation after spending most of the night dreaming about him.

Although I was secretly frustrated that he didn't make love to me again during the night, I was also grateful that he didn't and had done the honorable thing for I was still slightly sore from the evening before.

Still, I found my heart wishing that he had made love to me again.

Last night was a bridge that once crossed could never be undone, I thought.

I knew in my heart he had to be my knight in shining armor and I was the princess who was supposed to fall into his arms and live happily ever after, wasn't I?

But... I knew he didn't want a princess to rescue... he wanted an equal partner in his life... and I was going to do whatever it took to be that partner.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Showering again, eyes closed, I pretended that it was his hands on my body, smoothly moving over my skin, touching, caressing... special and desired.

We had a much lighter breakfast in the suite; I was looking up from my plate, shyly stealing glances when I thought I could without being discovered.

What little conversation that took place was of nothing and everything and yet not what was now so important to both of us.

The morning newscast brought a new revelation. Someone had cell phone video of the attack and it was now being shown on the morning television news. From the quality of the picture, it was obvious that the person was standing quite a distance away, close enough to just see what was happening but too far away to help.

He reached over the table and smiling took my hand in both of his.

Good morning, it's Wednesday, July 18th and here's the news...

On yesterday evening's newscast, we told you about the amazing story of a Marine and his girlfriend who were assaulted in the Golden Gate Park. We now have exclusive video of the event and will show it to you in a minute.

At the beginning, the photographer was taking pictures of his friends and then noticed what was happening in the background. We have obtained a copy of the 911 call and have matched it up with the video as best we can.

Now the 911 call does contain graphic language on the part of the alleged assailants but we have decided to leave most of it intact and have just beeped the worst of it so that you can fully understand what happened. We have also beeped out any names.

On the screen, we have captioned the 911 call because some of it is very low in volume.

Operator: 911... please state the nature of your emergency.

Woman: We're in Golden Gate Park near the Asian Museum. There are three men approaching us. We have backed into a doorway. Please hurry!

I knew he didn't want to but knew he had to.

Jimmy watched himself face the three men and throwing the money into the air. Suddenly he was moving so fast that I think even he missed the beginning of it.

My tight grip on his hands intensified so much it surprised him with my strength.

He winced as he saw the damage to the one with the broken arm; he heard the crack in his mind. The video paused again.

I think Jimmy was surprised; the video did not show him giving that last violent kick to the man lying on the grass.

I could only figure that someone had decided to remove that section and it was never seen by anyone.

... as long as we're together I will die before I let anything happen to you. Please believe me.

I didn't know that part of our conversation was picked by the phone and now was being broadcast to the entire city.

I looked at him after the piece was over, my hand still squeezing his with all my might. I realized what I had been doing and pulled my hand back as if I had burned it.

Sitting across from the breakfast table from me was a trained killer and his promise of protection was as true as the way I felt about him.

I felt emotionally drained. He risked his own life to save me, although I know now that he would have done that for anyone.

I'm sure the only thing that stopped him yesterday was that the immediate danger was over; otherwise, I know he would have killed them without a second thought.

His last kick had to be in retribution for calling me a... he doesn't consider me that way and was embarrassed and angry that it had happened in his presence.

Now, we're going to play this piece in slow motion, because what he did is so totally unbelievable.

That's why they say, 'Tell it to the Marines,' haha...

There was knock at the door and he went to get his .45 before answering. His sports coat was returned. He thanked them for their care and gave her several hundred dollars that he had gotten from the room safe.

"We'll have dinner with the Martins this afternoon but first we've got to go shopping for some new clothes."

I suppose my reaction to him was what he had hoped... I walked over to him and put my finger on his chest, then running my finger across his face, stopping at his mouth, opening his lips and pushing my finger in. I began a slow rhythm, moving in and out. Fuck, it got me so hot and I guess it did the same to him.

"Jimmy," I whispered, "do you know..."

Before I could finish my thought, he had scooped me up and carried me back to his bed. He put me down near the edge of the bed, pulled my robe open and gently parted my legs. He pulled me toward him putting my legs over his shoulders and moved his mouth gently up across my darker skin.

"Oh...." was all I could whisper as his tongue slid against my pussy moving gently up and down. I moved under his face like a caught fish flopping around on a boat.

At last, he slid his tongue between and into my wetness. I twisted against his face, my pelvis pushing up and down.

Jimmy found my clitoris and circled it with his tongue, flicking on it. He sped up his ministrations as I began to move even faster and began a moan that didn't seem to stop. He licked it into his mouth and suckled it like a newborn child.

I trembled like a California foreshock and waited for the quake to happen.

Once he felt I was cumming, he increased the pressure and the speed of his tongue while his chin pushed into my pussy and rubbed around. I groaned several times, slammed my pelvis up into his face and collapsed onto the wet sheet.

"Do... do it." was all I could say and so he dropped his robe onto the floor and lowered himself onto me, pushing in as he lifted my legs up onto his arms. He looked at me, my eyes were closed as I started to thrash on the bed as my face gasped for air.

He draped his coat around me and we left.