Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be most honored if you would stay with us for dinner, Lieutenant. Bobby has told us of that day. Please, stay."

"I would be most delighted, ma'am. Thank you very much."

At dinner, my mother and I served the food. Two place settings remained empty, my miserable aunts deciding to stay in their rooms rather than have anything to do with Bobby or his friend, Ryan. While my parents considered it another affront in a long line of disgraceful actions, I was glad that his friend would not be subjected to discourtesy he had come to expect from Sayomi's aunts.

My father began to speak. "You must spend the night, Lieutenant. We have a spare bedroom and plenty of room. Please... I would like to speak more with you about the aircraft carrier. Bobby has been somewhat reluctant talking about his time aboard the ship."

"Yes, sir... thank you. I'm surprised, though. Bob has always had the problem of talking too much. Maybe marriage has settled him down a bit." Ryan glanced at Bobby and then saw me giggling behind my hands.

"I have GOT to find me a woman like her!" he said to Bobby, causing me to laugh even more. If only he knew!

The rest of the evening was filled with Ryan's version of their flying exploits and time in Japan. He moved his hands around like battling aircraft while explaining exactly what he and Bob had done over Iraq and then chasing the Somali pirates. A small cruise-liner with a little over two hundred people aboard was attacked. Bob and Ryan flew a mission to drive them off, coming in at wave-top height and 700 miles per hour. A mile away from the pirates, they sped up to over a thousand and the shock wave hitting the Somali boats sunk them. Later, a US Navy vessel plucked them out of the water and arrested them for piracy.

Ryan seemed to have story after story while I kept watching the clock wondering when Bobby and I could go back to bed. He kept talking, oblivious to the time. I think he was just lonely and needed an audience. Next time, though, I was going to make sure that Bobby and I went to bed at ten.

It was close to midnight when our small party broke up. I showed Ryan my bedroom to use for the night and then left with Bobby back to the teahouse. We were both so tired that we quickly fell asleep.

*

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010