Sister-In-Law Affection Ch. 02

Story Info
Conflicted man takes out frustrations on his girlfriend.
2.5k words
4.07
96.8k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wavelock
wavelock
71 Followers

This story is continued from a previous chapter.

*

I consider myself to be an exceptionally stable and rational person, but the next day following our encounter was hell. My thoughts were racing, swirling about in a random and counterintuitive manner, an experience I was rather unaccustomed to. I couldn't stand it and I was determined to settle the matter as soon as I could.

Where to start? Ashley was my girlfriend Kay's sister for fuck's sake. Did I really let that happen last night? I knew I did, but I still couldn't believe it.

There were so many things to consider, so many shades of gray. I hadn't even come to terms with what we had done, exactly how bad was this situation? Kay knew of and tolerated my overly affectionate relationship with her sister Ashley. We'd grown even closer after the three of us had moved into the apartment together. Kay never said anything.

I'm sure she realized what was going on between Ash and I. Well, I mean I'm sure she knew we were close. I'm pretty sure Kay had no idea Ashley had given me a hand job and I had unloaded on her face last night. No shade of gray would make that right.

Yet, Kay never tried to intervene between us. Was she complicit in this inevitable encounter? I could never convince myself of that, but it went through my mind over and over. Maybe I was just trying to transfer blame.

Where was the line where we had crossed over into improper? The massage had lasted almost an hour. Dripping precum onto Ashley's bare back without her knowing was certainly creepy, but wasn't it harmless so long as no one found out? I didn't know. When did Ashley see what I was doing? Certainly by the time she was jacking me off onto her face the line had been crossed. It seemed pointless to expend thought on the matter, but for some reason I kept asking myself that question.

Plus we hadn't exactly had sex according to most folk's definition. Where did a 90 second hand job land on the scale of improprieties? Best 90 seconds of my life, that was certain, but I digress. Is it possible we could get off on a technicality? Something along the lines of I hadn't cheated without having intercourse? Seemed like a pretty thin argument.

Did I even regret our encounter? Could I really be that sorry about it if I knew I would do it again every time?

The real killer however was trying to figure out what Ashley going through. She was probably a mess. She had fits over something as simple as choosing which shoes to wear.

I really had a deep, deep affection for the girl. All along since I'd met her, the lust and the love were jumbled up. At one point last night, after the pretense had been shattered, I had intended to say that I outright loved her. It wasn't a lie, I really did. I loved them both. That I faltered and said nothing instead was just how I was though; and besides, the level of rampant hormones coursing through me last night were staggering.

I've always been protective of Ashley. Sheltering her from mean boyfriends, consoling her through rough times, shoveling her car out of a snow bank; you name it, I did it for her. Just because I'd cum on her face last night was no reason why I should stop trying to protect her. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I wanted more than ever to help her.

We hadn't spoken after she had scampered to the bathroom to clean up. She'd snuck straight off to her room and we hadn't seen each other since our abrupt parting last night. What would I say to her? How do you even begin to approach this?

Some pillar of mental fortitude and stability I was. I hadn't even gotten around to dragging my ass out of bed yet and I was exhausted from all the chaos in my head. Kay had gone off to her early morning shift as a waitress. I was alone with my thoughts but soon I'd have to face the oncoming day.

The first item of business this morning was the shower. We only had one bathroom in the apartment. As a matter of practicality, I often left the door unlocked while I showered and Ash would come in to finish getting ready before heading out to her job. Nothing had ever transpired before. I was always behind the curtain and we wouldn't even talk usually. Of course it was yet another source of ongoing sexual tension between us, but up until now we'd never done anything like last night's tryst in the TV room and maintaining a staid atmosphere in the shared bathroom just seemed normal. Mornings in the bathroom with Ash were pretty routine.

I was in there as usual and I expected that she would have already vacated the apartment for the day. Nope, I heard the customary knock-knock and then she entered as per usual.

Should I acknowledge her presence? I punted and remained silent. I'd let her re-establish contact if she wanted. She said nothing, and I said nothing, and the opportunity slipped past. The plastic shower curtain may as well have been a brick wall.

My work day was unproductive to say the least. I left early since I was my own boss and when I got to the apartment no one was home. I went straight into my bedroom and fired up my gaming PC. It was a welcome relief from the constant wrangling with my conscience. A good amount of time went past and the game had managed to put Ashley out of my mind when Kay came in.

I'd had my headphones on and I had no idea how long she'd been home for. She gave me a wide berth when I was gaming online knowing how deep into the competition I would usually get. But we'd been together for a while and she knew that if I was playing for that long it was usually to let off stress. She also knew that there really wasn't any better way to let off stress than a good blow job, which was presumably why she was coming in now.

"Did you want me to get under your desk while you play?" she asked as she closed the bedroom door behind her to keep the air conditioning inside the room.

Conscience wrangling or not, I was a man after all. The mental image of Ashley's face and hair laced with strands of my cum was permanently burned in my memory. I'd been replaying the scene all day between bouts of guilt. It's funny how the most intense sexual experiences never satisfied me. They always left me yearning for more.

I figured if I was going to do this with Kay right now, I was going to do it all the way. I nodded my head in agreement.

"How about pigtails tonight?" I requested.

Kay's hair was much longer than her sister's. I demanded she keep it long. She grabbed a couple of handy scrunchies and had two lengths of hair done up in cute buns in no time. Not exactly the style Ash had her hair in when I came all over it, but I figured it was close enough. I gave each hair bun a playful tug as she slid in between my legs and under my desk.

I was wearing athletic shorts again and free balling for comfort even though I had the AC on. Kay began rubbing my thighs to get me started before the main event started. I was hard before she ever got near my cock.

When her hands finally got around my shaft, it was a simple matter for her to yank it out one of the legholes the same as I had done the night before with Ashley. The scene was playing out with enough similarities that I was sufficiently pleased. The pigtails, the shorts, her hands stroking my cock; but mostly the pigtails. I wasn't going to last long.

I'd stopped playing the game by now and was intent on watching Kay's hands smearing all around my dick. She was expertly cupping her right palm over the tip as I leaked precum, massaging it in an orbital pattern while her left coaxed more out along the underside of my cock.

Her hand slid off the tip making way as she leaned in to engulf my meat with her pursed lips. I had other plans however. Ashley hadn't blown me, it was strictly a handy last night and I wanted to relive that. I reached under the desk and grabbed a hold of both pigtails and popped her mouth off the tip.

This was highly unusual and she leaned forward from under the desk just enough to make eye contact. With my hands still firmly grasping her hair, I met her inquisitive glance with a lusting gaze.

She was wearing green eye shadow to match her eyes and black eye liner. The prominent whites with her eyes angled up as such made them look larger than usual. Most guys have a preference for eye contact while being blown, I would say mine was approaching fetish proportions. Her innocent eyes staring up at me was too much to take.

It wasn't according to the script, but I firmly jammed her mouth back down onto my shaft by yanking her hair buns down and into my loins. Kay wasn't adept at taking much of my dick in her mouth and she fought the penetration by rearing back strongly. I didn't want to hurt her, not hurt her any more than hair pulling anyway, so I let go of her pigtails and allowed her to back off.

"Easy sweetie" she blurted.

It only encouraged me. I grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head with my left hand and began jamming her mouth back down. It was a bit more under control this time; still forceful but without gagging her. Her pigtail buns had started coming loose at this point and were now bouncing as I jerked her head down over and over. She was fighting me somewhat but didn't try to completely break loose. It was intense but I figured she was OK with it. Her resistance against my strokes only made it better.

"Uuugh, uugh, uuugh" I was grunting with each trip into her mouth.

In between I would rip her head away by the hair and pop it out of her mouth. By now she was committed to allowing this treatment to continue. Her hands were stroking my dick whenever it wasn't in her sweet mouth. The intervals were growing longer between each insertion.

"Uuugh, uuugh"

I leaned forward and put my chest right up against my desk. It blocked my view of her but I was willing to sacrifice that for what I had in mind. My left hand continued to grind her head up and down on my dick, rigorously face fucking her as hard as I dared without breaking the spell of entrapment. This was new territory for us and I didn't want to scare her off.

Meanwhile, my right hand went to the computer mouse. A few clicks later I had my photo album open. I knew exactly where I was going. There was a group photo of us on vacation the previous summer. Ashley had worn the cutest summer dress that evening and it was an exquisite shot of her. She was turned slightly to the camera's perspective, enough to profile her small tits enough to flaunt what little boob she had. She was peering straight at the camera and the shot had captured the look in her eyes perfectly.

I brought up that picture and quickly zoomed in to just Ashley before the rest of the picture distracted me from the moment.

"Uuugh, uugh" I moaned closed mouthed as I jammed Kay's head down repeatedly.

I stared into Ashley's eyes on the computer monitor. I zoomed in further to just her face. I was picturing her the night before, cum dripping down her left cheek. Mentally I zoomed in on her little dangling silver earring which had been covered in jizz on my second salvo.

The recollection of Ashley's earring dripping jism was enough to get me off. I stopped Kay's mouth so that the tip of my cock was resting on her puckered lips. Apparently my cumshot caught Kay by surprise. I couldn't see it, but I felt it jet sideways off her closed lips and splatter on both my thighs.

I kept staring into Ashley's eyes on the screen. Kay was trapped and had no idea what was going on top side. I ripped her head back and nailed her with a torrent of cum. I had no idea where it had hit but I could tell it wasn't her face because she spoke.

"Sweetie!" she exclaimed.

"Take it!" I commanded as I let loose another massive shot. I imagined Ashley in the picture was enjoying the spectacle of me raining cum on her sister.

"..everywhere.." from under the desk. I must not have hit her in the face yet because she was still talking. A direct hit and she'd clam up and close her eyes. Kay tolerated facials but didn't really enjoy them so much. Based on what I'd seen the night before, Ash was much more comfortable taking it in the face than her sister.

I leaned back and broke eye contact with Ashley. What I had left in me was going into Kay's face. I took control of my dick with my right hand but not before I wasted another shot high. I took a quick inventory of the situation and saw strands of white goo dripping off the desk.

I ripped Kay's head down again near my spout. The last weak squirt did catch her across the face, but more importantly I'd dragged her head into the path of several cum strings dangling from the desk. Her pigtails were now properly sporting sticky white drizzle. Wow, what a sight. I had outdone myself. I admired my handiwork while I clicked away the photo album.

"Sweetie. What was that about?" my girlfriend asked with her eyes still shut. I could tell she was anxious to get out from under the desk and clean up. I kept her corralled in for my viewing pleasure for a precious few moments.

"Rough day" I responded.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" she hummed with growing revulsion as she sat trapped and soiled. She started shaking her hands and I figured it was time to let her out. She went to my closet and grabbed a T-Shirt. I watched as she wiped off her face and then tried in vain to get the cum out of her hair. She more or less managed to smear it in deep enough so that she had to go wash up in the shower.

Alone again, I was contemplating my actions the past 24 hours and I can't say I was impressed from a moral standpoint. I didn't much care though at this point and figured whatever the fallout it was worth those two episodes with the sisters.

I just crawled straight into bed and collapsed from exhaustion. I'd deal with this tomorrow I told myself as I drifted off to sleep.

wavelock
wavelock
71 Followers