Sister-in-Law Anita

Story Info
Drunken woman sucks off her brother-in-law in the car.
1.4k words
4.13
394.5k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I like to go to concerts when we can. One particular outdoor show seemed like it would be something that Karen's sister Anita would like. Since Anita was recently divorced, she didn't have all that much money, so we decided to buy her a ticket and take her to the concert. She was going to come over to our house early in the evening, and we'd finish packing our little picnic basket and drive to the show together.

By the time Anita came over, she was already fairly buzzed. She had apparently been drinking wine coolers for most of the afternoon, and I could definitely tell that she shouldn't be driving.

Anita was wearing a very short pair tight cutoffs and a white camisole top, which showed off her erect little nipples quite nicely. Even though she was almost 40 years old, she kept herself in great shape. A lot of people thought she was much younger than she actually was, and I once heard someone ask her if she was her daughter's younger sister. Her body was quite slender and very toned, and she had smallish boobs, but very perky. She wore her dark brown hair in a short style, and never used too much makeup. In her current outfit, I could tell that she would be making heads spin the whole way through the concert.

Anita continued drinking throughout the evening, and she was getting a little amorous toward everyone by the end of the show. One of my co-workers stopped and talked to us, and she was flirting with him. "Ooh, you're a good looking one." Stuff along those lines.

I know that Karen was pretty embarrassed by Anita's behaviour, and Anita even went so far as to ask Karen to kiss her. Unfortunately, it seemed that every time Anita had too much to drink, this highly sexual side of her came out. It seemed like she was a calm, businesslike woman when she was sober, and a little slut when she drank. Little did I know what her drinking held in store for me.

The concert finally ended and we helped Anita get back to the car. She was alternately trying to get Karen and I to kiss her, slurring that she loved us both. We finally poured her into the back seat of the car, and she quickly passed out.

Since Karen was tired from the concert and sort of irritated at her sister, I agreed to drive her home. I dropped Karen off at our house, then proceeded to Anita's apartment complex, which was only a couple of miles down the road. The short drive was uneventful.

Once we got to her place, I opened the back door and tried to get Anita up. She had slumped down sideways in the seat, and I leaned over her and shook her shoulder.

"Mmmm, no," she said sloppily. "Stop it."

"C'mon Anita," I said gently, still shaking her shoulder, a little harder now. "Time to go to bed."

"No! I don't wanna," she whined. "Leave me here."

"You're in the back seat of my car," I told her. "I can't leave you. I've got to go home."

"Give me a kiss, and then I'll go to bed," she said.

"No, Anita, you've got to get up now." I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up out of the seat. She flopped all the way over, leaning halfway out of the car. I put my hips in the way to stop her, and her shoulder hit against my upper thigh.

Blearily seeing where she landed, she reached one hand up and grabbed the crotch of my jeans. "Let me see it," she slurred.

"Don't do that!" I snapped, trying to remove her hand from it's resting place. She was trying to stroke me through my jeans, and she reached up her other hand to try to find my zipper.

"C'mon, show me!" she said louder, almost yelling now.

I saw a light click on in one of the other apartments. "Stop yelling," I hissed at her. "You're gonna wake someone up."

"I'll stop yelling if you show me!" she shouted.

Another light clicked on. Shit! I thought I'd try to negotiate with her. "Okay," I whispered. "I'll show you up in your apartment, all right?"

"No," she slurred, but softer. "You're just trying to fucking trick me. Show it to me, and then I'll go upstairs."

My cock was already getting pretty hard from her rubbing it. Her offer was starting to sound better and better to my slightly buzzed mind. "Okay, but not standing here. Move over."

She scooted over on the seat, and I unsnapped and unzipped my pants, then climbed in behind her. I lifted my hips from the seat and pushed my briefs down over my erection, which now sprang upright from my lap.

"Mmmm," she said, reaching out. "He's pretty." She grabbed my cock in one warm hand and leaned over.

"You said you just wanted to see it," I said, but then I felt her lips wrap around the head. Her tongue licked the pre-cum that was already seeping out the end, and she started stroking the shaft with her hand. Her head started to bob up and down in my lap in pace with her hand, and I knew that there was no way I was going to stop this.

I tipped my head back on the seat and gave in to the feelings, trying to push my hips up to give her full access to all of my shaft. She reached her other hand down inside of my shorts and played with my balls, occasionally running one of her fingernails down the sensitive area between the base of my sack and my anus.

She stopped her sucking briefly and looked up into my face. "You can cum in my mouth if you want," she said, her lips moist with my pre-cum and her saliva.

She then put her mouth back over my throbbing cock and resumed her actions. A minute or two later, I could feel the cum streaming into the base of my shaft. I threw back my head and groaned. "Oh, fuck. God, I'm cumming!"

Anita stopped with her mouth covering the head of my cock, then continued to stroke the shaft as my semen shot out into her mouth. She moaned a little and I could feel her tongue stroke the base of my head occasionally, which always caused another little spasm. Before long, my climax was winding down and my cock starting to lose its hardness. She squeezed the shaft and pulled it twice more, making sure that all of the semen was out, then I felt her swallow a couple of times.

"Mmmm, that was fucking good," she said as she straightened up a little, licking her lips. She tucked my now softened cock back inside my underwear and pulled the waistband up to where it belonged.

I managed to pull up my pants and get them fastened, then opened the car door. I climbed out, kind of weak legged at this point, and Anita slid to the edge of the seat and I helped her stand up.

"You're nice," she slurred to me, leaning against the back of the car.

"So are you," I replied. I got her purse from the floorboard and closed the door, then helped her stagger up the stairs and into her apartment. I sat her down on the couch and plopped down beside her.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked me, swaying a little and leaning against me.

I nodded. I truly did, and my cock was already coming back to life from having her breasts pressing against my arm and her breathing in my ear as we had walked up the stairs.

I looked down to unfasten my jeans, and when I looked back at her, she had already slumped over on the couch and began to snore. I put my half-hard pecker back in my pants and found a blanket for her in her bedroom. She drifted in and out of consciousness as I tried to straighten her out on the couch and get her shoes off. I tucked her in and let myself out, locking the door behind me.

When I got home a few minutes later, Karen was already in the bedroom. "That took you a while. Was she any trouble?"

"Oh, no trouble at all," I replied sweetly before getting myself ready for bed...