Sister-in-law Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," I answered with another yawn.

My wife walked to her dresser and then back to the foot of the bed. "Had fun last night?" she asked with a smile as she opened a package.

"It was an interesting night," I answered.

"Good," she said as she held up a pair of black stockings.

"Ohhhhhh real silk?"

"Is there another kind?" she asked with a giggle, lifting one foot to set it on the footboard. I watched as she rolled the stockings in her hand and then slipped her toe into the doughnut. She slowly drew the black stocking up her leg, encasing it in the shimmery black sexy material. She knew that I loved seeing her in stockings and my cock was hardening almost as fast as the stocking was sliding up her leg. She switched feet, picked up the other stocking and then repeated the process, encasing her left leg as she had her right. By the time she was wrapping the black garter belt around her hips my cock was sticking up toward my face bouncing slightly with my heartbeat. "You like?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, just wait," she said with a grin. She walked to the closet and disappeared into it for a few moments, coming back a few moments later carrying a black sweater dress. She stood at the foot of the bed and pulled the dress on over her head, sliding the clingy material down over her body until it was pulled down over her curvy figure, the hem coming only to the middle of her thighs, barely longer than the tops of her black stockings.

"Damn you look hot!" I said quietly. "Kinda dressy for Christmas morning though, isn't it?"

"Maybe a little. You think the stockings are too much?"

"Maybe a little."

"Well, then maybe we can do something about that," she said, hiking the hem of the skirt up to her waist, exposing her bare pussy, framed by the black garter and stockings. She unclipped the garter from the stockings and pulled it off, leaving her bare between her belly and the tops of the black silk. "Maybe you should take these off then?" she said as she stepped around the side of the bed, still holding the sweater dress up over her stomach. She stepped onto the bed and straddled me, one foot on either side of my hips.

She grinned down at me as I slid my hands up her right leg, feeling the smoothness of the silk on her legs, knowing damn well how turned on I get with her in these. She bent over slightly and held the headboard of the bed for balance while lifting her left foot and teasing my rock hard cock with her stocking covered foot. "You like that lover? Does the feel of silk on your cock turn you on?"

"You know damn well it does," I groaned softly as she slid her foot gently along the length of my shaft.

She grinned down at me. "I know something else that turns you on." She cooed softly as she set her foot back on the bed and squatted slowly down over me. I felt her hot lips press against my shaft before she began to slowly rock her hips, sliding her wet pussy back and forth along my shaft. Her hot wetness caressed me from my balls all the way to my head, her motion allowing her lips to spread and engulf my engorged mushroom head. "You know what I really like about this dress?"

"What's that?" I asked as she slid back and forth on me.

"You can slide your hands right up under it all the way to my tits."

"You mean like this?" I asked, sliding my hands up her legs to her ass and then up the front of her body, my wrists pushing the dress farther up until both my hands cupped her big soft tits.

"Uh huh. You know. I bet I can come just like this," she whispered, dragging her clit along my shaft with each stroke.

"I bet this'd help," I whispered back, letting my fingers squeeze and pull her nipples gently as she rocked herself on me.

"Oh yeah. Perfect," she moaned, sliding herself along my shaft faster. "Oh god I love how hard your cock feels against my clit."

"Uh huh." I grunted in return, her sliding motion coaxing me closer to my own climax.

"Shit sweetie. I'm gonna come!" She breathed quietly, her legs starting to tremble a little. "Ohhhh yeah. OH SHIT!" she squeaked as she pressed down hard against my shaft, her whole body trembling and shuddering. I held my hands on her breasts, letting my fingers gently rub back and forth across her rock hard nipples as the shudders raced up and down her body before slowly subsiding. "Mmmmmm that was nice," she cooed, letting go of the headboard and lowering herself down on me, her sweater dress covered tits pressing against my bare chest.

"You know what I think?" she whispered after a long erotic kiss.

"What's that?"

"I think I'm gonna leave my stockings on and just tease the shit out of you alllll day."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. How would you like that? Getting teased all day by my sexy body? Having me flash my pussy at you, or rubbing my pussy on your cock or pulling your hands under my dress to my tits. I know how that turns you on, feeling me up under my clothes when you think no one is looking," she whispered, rubbing her pussy on my still rock hard cock.

"I think if you keep teasing me, you'll probably end up getting fucked before the day is out," I answered, trying to rock my hips far enough to let my head, being stroked by her wet lips, slip into her tunnel.

"Not if I don't let you. Just think how big and hard you'll be tonight."

"I don't know if I can last until tonight if you're gonna do that."

"Well, we'll just have to see then," she said as she pushed herself up off of me just as I managed to get my head to engage into the entrance to her tunnel. "The kids will be here soon. You should probably shower and dress," she said as she leaned over to pick up the garter belt and clip it back around her hips and then to the tops of the stockings.

"Damn you look good in stockings and no underwear."

"Then I'll have to make sure you get lots of chances to see it and maybe feel it," she said with a grin. "Better wear something that I can get into easily if you wanna feel me grinding my wet pussy on your cock!" she said as she knelt on the bed to lean over and kiss my rock hard cock. For a second I thought she was going to engulf my head, but just as she closed her lips on the tip she pushed up and away. "One more thing," she said as she pushed herself up from the bed.

"Yeah?"

"I told Mandy she could use our shower after I was done."

"Oh. Okay. I'll wait until she's done then," I said, feeling a little frustrated that I was going to have to wait longer to get showered.

"Why?" my wife said, smiling before turning and walking out the door.

"Why?" I asked myself as I pushed myself up out of my bed. "No reason. Why would I possibly wait until AFTER my sister-in-law takes her shower?" Over the years I've seen my wife in all kinds of moods: Sexy, businesslike, playful, horny, angry, quiet, depressed, but I don't think I've ever seen her quite like this. I mean I'm a guy. I look at pretty girls going down the street and she knows it. As long as I don't make it obvious she doesn't mind or complain. But it has always been a long standing rule, no touching, under ANY circumstances. So last night was so out of character for her it was a shock. I wasn't sure what brought it about, but I had to admit that it was a lot of fun, so I didn't dig too deep. But to see her like this again today, well it had me wondering. But it also looked like I wasn't going to get any answers any time soon.

I headed to the bathroom and into the large walk-in shower. I adjusted the temperature and stood under the water for a few seconds, letting the hot water cascade down from above me like a drenching rain. I reached for the soap and drizzled some of my Old Spice on the fluffy luffa. As I started to wash my arms with the luffa I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist, one hand sliding up my wet skin to my chest and the other down until her fingers were gently stroking around the base of my half hard dick.

"Eve said that you liked having your back washed," Amanda whispered quietly, sliding the hand that was on my chest down my arm until she could take the luffa from me, pressing her body against me from behind, her hard nipples pressing into my back. Once she had the luffa, she pressed against me to push both of us from under the spray, gently turning me to face her. "I wanted to say thank you," she said just loud enough for me to hear over the sound of the falling water as she began to gently rub the soapy luffa around my chest. She slowly worked it down to my dick, using one hand to soap around it while the other gently grasped it and began to stroke it slowly. "It really did feel wonderful having a man inside me again."

"You're welcome," I answered as quietly as she stepped closer to me, sliding the soapy luffa down my arm until she could press it into my hand. I grasped the luffa and allowed her to draw my hand to her chest, clearly inviting me to soap her big soft tits.

"You know when she said you'd be happy to treat me like a woman should be, I wasn't sure what to think. I mean I'm not sure I'd want my man doing the things to another woman that you did to me last night."

"Kinda surprised me too," I answered as I used both hands on her chest, cupping and rubbing both big soft tits, the thumb of my free hand back and forth across her hard nipple.

"She tells me that you like being teased and that if I wanted to, I could tease you any time I wanted to today. I hope she was being serious."

"Oh? Do you like teasing men?" I said as I slid the luffa down and gently soaped between her legs.

"I don't know. Haven't had much practice. But I do know I love getting my nipples teased and of course, having my pussy stroked," she said huskily as I slid my free hand down between her legs and started to gently rub her now soapy pussy. "I can tell you though, that if you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to resist putting this hard cock of yours someplace." She breathed raggedly as my finger drew across her hard clit. "I wonder if she'd mind if I borrowed this again."

"You keep doing what you're doing and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna do it whether she minds or not."

"In that case, why don't we make it worth both our whiles?" she asked, letting go of me and turning around to face away from me. She stepped toward the wall two steps and then bent over, reaching out for the glass wall of the shower. She looked over her shoulder at me, inviting me with only a look to fill her pussy with my hard dick.

I stepped behind her and rubbed my soapy head up and down her soapy pussy lips, letting it spread her lips and then slowly slide into her tunnel entrance. "Ohhhhhhhhh," I groaned softly, still extremely turned on from my wife's teasing.

"Oh yeah baby. Give me the whole thing," she moaned as I pressed into her until her bare ass was against my body. I started to stroke, only half thinking about how it felt for her, my own body already on overload from my wife's pussy teasing me only a short time ago. "Uh huh. Do it. Fuck me hard!" she moaned as I stood behind her, pumping my cock in and out of her rapidly. My thighs beat against her bare ass with a loud slap at the end of each stroke, little grunts and groans slipping from me as I pounded into her. I could see the sides of her tits appearing and disappearing as they swung wildly below her, my mind trying to fill in the picture of what she must look like, bent over, being fucked from behind like this.

"Shit. Gonna come," I grunted as the feeling of urgency suddenly started to spread like wildfire in my body. If she'd have said stop I don't think I would have been able to, my body running almost on automatic pilot as I slid my hands from her firm round ass to her tits, capturing both of them as I bent over her back and pounded into her. "UHHHHHH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed, jamming my cock into her and surging a gush of cum into her. Over and over my body bucked, jamming hard into her quivering and spasming pussy until we both stood bent over, panting to catch our breaths.

"Geez. I'm gonna be leaking that all day," she said breathlessly as she gently pushed me back and stood upright.

"Yeah?" I answered as breathlessly as she turned us and pulled us under the still hot water spray.

"Yeah. And since I'm not wearing any panties all day, a suggestion Eve made so I could tease you better, it could be interesting."

"No underwear?"

"Uh uh. None. No bra and no panties. Just the dress she gave me," she answered as she rubbed her hands around my body. "You know. For as old as we are, you're not at all hard on the eyes. My sister is pretty lucky."

"Thanks," I answered, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Don't wear any underwear today either. I wanna be able to feel your cock when we're alone."

"It could be a bit obvious if I don't."

"Well, think about it anyway," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up against me again. Standing on her tiptoes she pressed her lips to mine, giving me a long hot seductive kiss. "Just saying thank you," she whispered before walking out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and disappeared from the bathroom.

I stood under the shower for some time before the water started to get cold. I dried off and started to dress. After thinking about it several times I tossed the underwear back onto the drawer and pulled on something that I thought might hide my hardon a little bit at least, a pair of moderately snug sweatpants. At least they were tight enough to keep my cock from sticking out. A long football jersey shirt that came down over my crotch would complete the ability to conceal my hardon, at least most of the way. I walked to the kitchen and the smell of breakfast cooking.

My wife was standing at the stove, so I walked over to her, leaning my softened dick against her ass as I cupped both tits through the sweater dress. "Your sister visited me in the shower," I whispered.

"Uh huh," she answered.

"You knew she was going to, didn't you?"

"Uh huh," she answered. I could feel her smile as my cheek pressed against hers, my fingers teasing her nipples through the material.

"You want to know what she did?"

"I'm pretty sure I already do," she answered as I slid my hands down to the hem of her dress, pulling it up and sliding my hands under the material. I slid my hands up her bare skin until I could once again reach her nipples, cupping each soft orb. "If she didn't, you'd be pressing a hardon between my ass cheeks."

"True," I answered.

"Is she as good as me?"

"She's different than you," I whispered before turning my head to kiss her cheek. "But between the two of us, I like the way you do it better."

"You're such a liar," she said with a giggle as I teased her nipples. "But I like it just the same."

"I think you just sprouted a new set of hands," I whispered as I felt my sweatpants being pulled down, freeing my mostly soft cock to nestle between my wife's firm ass cheeks.

"Really? Guess that means we're not alone anymore."

"Would seem not."

"Then I guess I can't tease you any longer," she said, laying down the spatula she had been stirring the pan with and pulling my hands from under her dress. "We wouldn't want someone to see what we were doing, would we?" I reluctantly let go of her and shuffled back from her, pulling my sweatpants back up. "Now why don't you go find Mandy and tell her breakfast is almost ready."

"Sure," I answered with a sigh as my wife pulled the hem of the dress back down to cover her bare ass. I walked to the living room and saw Amanda standing at the front window by the blinking Christmas tree. She had on a frilly white blouse untucked from a very short black skirt, bare legs and a pair of moderately tall high heels. I walked to where she stood looking out the front window and stepped next to her.

"Eve said breakfast is almost ready."

"Good," she said, turning to face me. She reached for my hands and pulled one to her thigh, pulling it up under the skirt and the other to the bottom of the blouse, pulling it up until our wrists had pulled the slick satin material up to allow my hand to cup her bare breasts. "Like I said, no underwear. Any time you wanna do this, feel free," she whispered, letting go of my hand between her legs and reaching out for the waistband of my sweatpants. She slipped her hand inside and found my hardening cock, closing around it and stroking it slowly. "You know. I didn't get a chance to do something I've wanted to do for years."

"Oh? What's that?"

"This," she said as she moved both hands to the waistband of my sweats and pushed them down as she squatted down in front of me, pulling her pussy out of reach. I looked down, still holding one of her big soft tits as she wrapped both hands around my hard shaft and then leaned her face toward me, engulfing the head of my cock.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she teased my head with her tongue, sliding it around and under as she bobbed her head slowly on and off my cock a couple inches, her hands sliding back down to make room for her mouth. On and off she stroked her mouth, her wet tongue stroking under my head as her face moved toward and away from me.

"God you have a good cock. Eve is such a lucky sister," Amanda said softly as she pulled off my cock and looked up at me.

"I agree, I am. But breakfast is ready!" she said from the doorway. I was a bit nervous about what she was going to do as she walked toward us, but to my surprise she squatted down next to her sister and leaned her face toward my cock, still held in Amanda's hands, and closed her lips around me. She slowly bobbed her head on and off my cock for several way too short minutes before pulling off of it with a slurp. "Come on you two. Time to eat."

The two got up and walked away, leaving me standing with my hardon poking out and my sweat pants around my ankles. I shook my head, fixed my pants and headed to the kitchen, finding both of them sitting at the table, waiting.

Breakfast was good, eggs, sausage and hash browns. The view was good as well, both of the girls standing up occasionally and flashing me parts of their bodies. My wife slipped her foot into my lap from across the table, trying to work it down into my sweatpants. I eventually pulled them down, letting them pool around my ankles so I was sitting essentially naked from the waist down. She quickly took advantage, forcing my legs apart with her foot and rubbing her silk covered foot up and down my hardon.

"You keep that up and I'm going to have to come over there and do something about it."

"Promises, promises," my wife said with a giggle.

I stood up, walked around the table, or more appropriately shuffled my way past Amanda, who reached out to grab my hard dick, to stand behind my wife. I stroked both hands down her front, cupping both big tits through the sweater dress. I gently kneaded and squeezed her breasts, teasing her nipples as best I could through the heavy material. "Mandy, don't you have something to go do?" my wife asked her sister.

"You're right," she said with a smile, getting up from the table. "Don't go away."

"The kids will be here soon. Don't take too long!" my wife said.

"I won't," Amanda said over her shoulder as she walked away, headed toward the bedroom.

"So what is it she has to do?"

"You'll see," my wife said with a giggle. "Now, if you wanna play with my tits, wouldn't it be easier to pull my dress up to uncover em?"

"It would," I agreed, sliding my hands down to the hem and pulling up, finding that she had already slipped the dress from under her firm ass so that it came easily up her body. I cupped both bare breasts, holding them up with my fingers under them and my palms pressing against her hard nipples.

"Much better," she cooed softly, allowing me to stand there and tease her breasts, both of us enjoying my ministrations.