Sister-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the new experience with my wife and her sister.
3.4k words
4.63
105.4k
91

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning came and I was up before the girls as I had to go to work. Margaret had taken the day off in order to spend some time with her sister. I left the house with them still both fast asleep in bed.

Fortunately it was a quiet day in the office as I found it hard to concentrate on work. The events of last night were still spinning around in my head. I could hardly believe the change that had suddenly come over my wife and what had happened between us and her sister Jill. Was it really Margaret catching Jill and I in the act that had prompted her complete change of attitude or was there a plan hatched up between the sisters? If that was the case, who had come up with the idea? If it was Margaret, it suggested to me that she was as unhappy with our existing sex life as I was. Perhaps the fault lay more with me than her. So many questions and so few answers.

The day seemed to drag on for ever and I was desperately keen to get home, but I had a late meeting starting at five that afternoon, so I had to stay. I honestly couldn't tell you a thing that was said in that meeting, but it went on for ages and it was past eight p.m. by the time it finished and I had made my way back home. My stomach was rumbling throughout the drive home. I hadn't eaten since grabbing a sandwich at mid-day, but food was the last thing on my mind.

Turning my key in the lock, I'm sure I half expected to open the door and find a wild bacchanalian orgy taking place in my front room. But, of course, there was nothing. Everything was quiet, in fact too quiet. There seemed to be no-one home.

I walked through the hallway and called out to Margaret, "Hey, anyone home."

"Upstairs, Honey!" she called back, her voice coming from upstairs, seemingly from our bedroom.

I made my way up the stairs and walked into our bedroom. Margaret was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. She looked fabulous in what was clearly a new lingerie set, since I knew she owned no sexy underwear at all yesterday.

It was a red silk set trimmed with a little bit of black lace. The bra was thin material showing the natural shape of her breasts and her nipples were making two clear bumps in the delicate material. The knickers were also red with black trim. They were the cami-knicker type rather than brief panties, the type that are just tight enough to mould and cling to the buttocks but just loose enough to give a sexy shimmer when you walk.

But it wasn't just the underwear that took my breath away. Margaret had clearly spent all day getting a makeover. Her hair now had a distinct reddish tinge to its usual brown colour. The usually shapeless mop had been trimmed and carefully styled. Her makeup had been professionally done. Her skin looked clear and perfectly smooth. She had just a little colour to her lips, making them fuller and well-defined and something had been done to make her eyes look much larger and brighter than I ever remembered. She looked quite stunning and extremely sexy.

For a moment, I was speechless. I just stood and stared in amazement. Eventually I was able to form a few words. "Wow, Honey! You look absolutely beautiful" I said.

Margaret stood and walked towards me. She put a finger to my lips to suggest I should stop talking. I went to take her in my arms, but she fended me off and indicated I should stand still. She took off my jacket and dropped it on a nearby chair. Pulling off my tie, she unbuttoned my shirt and both items were deposited on top of the jacket.

Next she undid my belt and pulled it out through the loops on my trousers. Dropping to her knees, she undid my shoelaces and had me step out of my shoes and socks.

Turning me around and pushing me backwards until I was standing in front of the bed the bed, she undid my trousers and, as she made me sit in the spot she had been occupying, she pulled down both my trousers and underpants. Once seated, I raised my legs so that she could remove both items completely.

Now that I was naked, she pushed me back until I was lying on my back in the middle of our king-size bed. Climbing onto the bed, she positioned herself at my side, kneeling near my hip and facing across me toward the door.

"I hope you won't mind if Jill joins us," she said and, without waiting for a reply, called out to her sister to come into the room.

The door opened and Jill walked in. She was wearing the exact same underwear as Margaret, except that the colours were reversed. Jill's set was black silk with a little red trim. She must have also had a similar makeover as she was coiffured and made-up, looking every bit as beautiful as Margaret.

Jill walked slowly to the bed, her eyes never once leaving Margaret's. She was totally focused on her sister and seemed to be ignoring me completely. She climbed onto the bed and knelt by my other hip, directly facing Margaret. Each of them reached out to put one hand to her sister's cheek and stroked it gently before each then pulled the other's face towards them. Their lips met in a gentle kiss, at first just lightly brushing against each other, but slowly increasing in intensity.

I just lay there, enjoying the scenario that was playing out above me. They kissed for several minutes, in silence, their eyes closed. I caught the occasional glimpse of a tongue snaking from one mouth to another. It was such a turn-on being a spectator while the two sisters were kissing like true lovers. I felt my dick slowly beginning to swell and rise until it was pointing straight up at them.

They eventually broke the kiss and moved back upright. Margaret reached out and slid the two bra straps down off Jill's shoulders. Jill reached behind her, unclasped the bra and dropped it down over her arms. She did have marvelous breasts - medium size, maybe a C cup, with a perky, slightly rounded shape. I knew from previous experience how soft they were to the touch. Her nipples were also soft, rounded and rosy-pink.

As Jill dropped her bra to the floor behind her, Margaret lifted her hands and started to stroke those beautiful fleshy mounds, gently moulding them in her palms, She ran her fingers over Jill's nipples and I saw them immediately start to harden.

Leaning forward, Margaret took one of Jill's nipples between her lips and nibbled at it. She planted her lips around it and softly sucked, stretching it out as she pulled her head slowly back before releasing it. Then she moved to the other breast and repeated the action. Jill leaned her head back and sighed with pleasure. Her nipples were now fully engorged and almost twice their usual size - two bright pink discs with firm, rubbery teats jutting out.

Now Margaret reached behind her back to unfasten and remove her own bra. Her boobs are slightly smaller than Jill's but no less attractive. They are less rounded, with a flatter slope to the upper side. Her brown nipples are smaller and tend to point a little upwards. After several minutes attention from Jill's lips and tongue they too were standing proud and aiming firmly skywards.

The girls probably spent ten or fifteen minutes lavishing attention on each other's tits. I lay there silently, mesmerised by the display they were putting on. My prick was by now standing rigid and pulsing, a fact that did not go unnoticed by the two girls, who now shifted their attention to me. They moved themselves backwards a little so that they could both lean down and get their mouths around my stiff shaft.

I was in heaven, lying back watching as the two sisters serviced my dick, with their lips and tongues slipping around and over my head and shaft. The girls would occasionally abandon me for a moment while they exchanged a wet kiss, pressing their lips together and intertwining their tongues for a moment before returning their attention to my ram-rod straight cock.

The mixture of the girls' saliva and the pre-cum I was leaking soon meant my dick was very wet and slippery. Jill got up and removed her knickers, while Margaret was still running her tongue up and down my shaft and massaging my balls with one hand.

Now naked, Jill positioned herself over me and slowly started to lower herself down onto me. I glanced at Margaret. I don't know why, given all that had happened, but I still sought her express permission. Margaret smiled and quietly said "It's OK." Then, as confirmation, she took hold of my shaft and aimed it straight at Jill's pussy hole.

Jill impaled herself on me and slipped easily all the way down to the base of my shaft. She started to rock slowly back and forth, forcing my dick to press up against the front and back walls of her pussy, and grinding her swollen clit into my pubic area.

Now Margaret removed her knickers and moved herself to sit astride me, facing Jill. As she took her position with a knee each side of my face I realised that her pussy was now completely bare. The hairy growler of yesterday was now perfectly smooth and shiny pink. Margaret's inner lips were not extended and obvious like Jill's, they were small and discreet, mainly hidden within her pink and puffy slit. Now shaved of every last hair her pussy had the young look of a teenager. I couldn't wait to bury my face between her legs and get to work on it with my tongue.

Margaret kept her knees as far apart as possible and pushed her hips forward. I raised my head a little and pulled a pillow in behind my neck for some support. As that naked pussy approached my face, I extended my tongue and drove it between her puffy lips straight into her hot little hole. I pushed it in just as far as it would go and started moving it around as much as I could. Her snatch was hot and already very wet inside. I tried to remember the last time I had actually tasted her love juices, it had been a few years since I had gone down on her. I briefly wondered whose fault that was.

Pulling my tongue out of her hole, I ran it down her slit until I landed on her clit. Clamping my lips around her small nub, I sucked it into my mouth and flicked my tongue from side to side across it. I knew Jill had loved me doing this yesterday, but Margaret was far too sensitive for it. She yelped and pulled back a little forcing me to release her little button. "Take it easy, lover" she exclaimed before bringing her sweet and hot pussy back within range of my mouth.

Realising my error, I tried again. This time I ran my tongue round and around the top of her lips and the hood of her clit, avoiding direct contact with her super-sensitive bud as much as possible. Occasionally I would drop down and lap around the entrance to her hot little hole, then make my way back up again. This was working much better and my face was becoming soaked by the juices that were seeping out of her gash. "Oh yes!" Margaret gasped, "That's it, keep going. Just like that!"

In the meantime, Jill was still rocking herself back and forth on my fully erect prick. She clearly knew what she was doing as I soon felt the muscles in her vagina clench hard as she brought herself to a climax.

After a minute or two she climbed off me and flopped down on her back by my side, watching closely as my tongue delved into and around Margaret's newly naked cunt.

Before long Margaret was moaning and pushing her pussy really hard into my face. I had my tongue extended downwards, flat against her slit and my nose pressed up against her clitoral area. She was grinding her hips around as if trying to scratch an internal itch. I could hardly breathe, so it came as some relief when she exploded into a huge orgasm, with a cry of "Oh Jesus. Oh Fuuuuuuck!"

Margaret never, ever swore, so I realised she must have been totally out of control. The orgasm squeezed another load of juice out of her pussy and it was running in rivers down her thighs and my chin.

Seeing Jill lying on her back next to me on the bed, Margaret climbed off me and moved herself between her sister's legs. Taking Jill's labia between her thumbs and forefingers, she pulled them apart to expose the inside of Jill's pussy and dived into it with her tongue. Jill had only just climaxed from riding my cock and Margaret was lapping at her wet hole like a cat at a bowl of cream. I leaned over to kiss Jill, who responded by licking Margaret's love juices off my face.

Margaret was on all fours towards the end of the bed with her head buried in Jill's pussy. I could see her ass was sticking up in the air. I was still fully erect, not having been brought to orgasm by Jill riding me, and my balls were telling me they were in need of some relief.

I stood up and went to the end of the bed, from where Margaret's ass was perfectly accessible. Between her thighs I could see her pussy, nice and puffy from the attention it had been getting. Her slit was open a little and I could just glimpse the entrance to her pussy hole. Then above that, hiding between the cheeks of her buttocks was the object of my current desire, the puckered little starfish of her anus. Anal sex had never been on the agenda for me with Margaret, not even in our early years, and so it had become quite a fantasy of mine.

Margaret's pussy and ass-crack was covered in the juices that had run down between her cheeks prior to and during her orgasm. I planted my feet quite wide on the floor and bent at the knees so that I was well aligned with her ass and slipped my still rock hard prick straight into her pussy.

Her tunnel was slick and wet from her recent orgasm and my dick was still covered in Jill's wetness, so it slid in so easily I could hardly feel anything. Margaret hummed a note of contentment, still lapping away at Jill's pussy as I filled her completely and started to thrust.

After a few forays into the depths of Margaret's pussy, I withdrew my prick, took a new aim at a slightly higher target and plunged forward again. I held Margaret's hips with my hands and, as the bulbous head of my straining prick bumped up against the tight little entrance that was her anus, I pulled her back to meet my forward thrust.

The heavy lubrication that had been provided to both her ass and my dick by the girls' previous climaxes ensured that the head of my prick popped past her sphincter and buried itself an inch or two into her ass.

Margaret was taken totally by surprise by my move and let out a sharp cry of pain and shock as I entered. Her head jumped up from Jill's pussy and I saw a questioning look cross Jill's face. I smiled and Jill, now realising what was happening, put her hands on Margaret's head and gently guided it back down into her pussy.

I made no further move, waiting to see what Margaret's reaction would be. After a few seconds her head started to bob up and down and I realised she had gone back to work on Jill. Then a few seconds later I felt an almost imperceptible backwards pressure and, sure enough, Margaret started to ease her ass back and forth, slowly inching herself onto my stiff cock. It took a few minutes, but eventually I was standing with my dick buried deep in my wife's ass and my balls hanging against her pussy.

"Sorry Baby, but I've dreamt of getting my dick In this ass for so long," I said, adding "I really thought my chance had gone. Now it's going to get a good fucking." As I said this I saw Margaret's hands grab hold of the sheet and grip tight, bracing herself.

I, ever so slowly, started to pull back until I saw Margaret's anus start to widen as the head of my dick began to exit, then equally slowly I plunged it back in again until it was fully sheathed. The feeling as I was doing this was wonderful. The tightness of her sphincter gripping my shaft, combined with the silky soft smoothness of the walls of her back passage pressing against the full length of my cock was just wonderful.

Margaret told me later that once she got over the initial shock and the temporary discomfort, it gave her an amazing sense of fullness that she had never experienced before. I was also delighted to hear that she was definitely in favour of repeating the experience in the future, though with a little more warning next time!

Margaret's lapping away at Jill's pussy eventually produced another noisy orgasm for Jill and Margaret was then free to concentrate on what we were doing. I continued the slow withdrawal and re-entry for a while and then gradually started to increase the pace.

I knew that once I was up to full speed, the tightness around my shaft and the warm softness enveloping the head would soon have me emptying my balls. Margaret must have sensed that too. As I started to accelerate, she reached back under herself with her right hand and started frigging herself with her fingers to accelerate her own climax. I could see her pushing two fingers deep into her pussy while rubbing her thumb and palm into the area around her clitoris.

This was quickly bringing her to a peak, so I knew that I didn't need to hold back. I tightened my grip on her hips and started fucking her ass hard and fast. Once or twice the head of my cock popped past her sphincter and out of her ass altogether. I lost no time in just pushing it straight back in and driving as deep as I could.

As I expected, my dick soon began the tell-tale twitching that was the pre-cursor to an explosion. On my next drive, I pulled back hard on Margaret's hips, pushed myself as far forward as possible and held the position as my hips jerked and four, five, six spurts of spunk shot out of my cock deep into her ass.

Margaret had her face buried in the bed and was thrusting her fingers wildly in and out of her snatch until, a few seconds later, she clamped her thighs together and came herself with two fingers still buried deep in her pussy. The huge muscle squeeze that came with her orgasm was so strong that it forced my, now slightly softening cock almost all the way out of her ass.

I pulled it out the last couple of inches and watched in wonder at the open, black hole of her ass diminishing as her sphincter slowly recovered and closed like a camera shutter in slow motion.

Once it was fully closed, I bent down and planted a kiss on Margaret's ass. "Girls, that was fucking amazing," I said as Margaret rolled onto her side to lie down next to Jill. Both girls looked exhausted.

I went off to the bathroom for a quick shower. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Margaret and Jill were curled up with arms around each other, fast asleep. Luckily we have a king-size bed, so I covered them with a sheet and climbed in beside them. I was asleep myself before I knew it.