Sister-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill decided that the padded side of the bat was not having the effect she wanted. So she turned it in her hand and delivered the next set of blows with the bare, flat wooden surface. I think she also increased the power of the next few blows and the combination of these two things meant that there was quite a cracking sound each time hard wood met soft flesh.

Despite her silence so far, Jill actually cried out as the next blow hit her. But Margaret was undeterred and landed four or five more devastating blows on each cheek. Jill's ass was fast becoming bright red and I realised she needed a break. I had an ice bucket on the floor full of cubes and very cold water. Also in the bucket was a can of Coke that I had left in the freezer for several hours earlier in the day. It was still frozen solid.

I reached in and pulled it out. I held it over Jill's ass and allowed a few drops of the freezing cold water to fall down onto her battered cheeks. She gasped a little as they struck, but not as much as when I pressed the frozen can down onto the hot flesh of her buttock. I rolled the can up and down and around one buttock, smoothing and cooling the skin, before moving to the other. Once accustomed to the cold, Jill started to wriggle her backside a little, appreciating the relief it was giving her.

After a few minutes of this I took a towel and patted her dry. While I did this, Margaret climbed onto the bed and knelt astride Jill's back with Jill's reddening ass as her target right in front of her. She tapped one buttock lightly with the bat three of four times and then slapped it down hard.

Moving immediately to the other cheek, she tapped six or seven times before making another strike. She continued this for s few minutes, alternating buttocks and constantly changing the number of small taps before the main attack so Jill never knew when it would be coming. Jill was starting to really wriggle now, but could not really move because of Margaret's weight on her back. I looked up at Margaret. She nodded and stopped the attack.

Jill was now whimpering a little. I kneeled between her legs and started to run my hands over her ass. It was burning hot and I could see areas where dozens of tiny red spots were starting to appear because the impacts had broken very small blood vessels below the surface. I very gently stroked and massaged her buttocks. I separated them a little to expose her pretty little ass hole. I leaned down and ran the tip of my tongue around the puckered skin several times before pushing it a little way into her tight anus.

At the same time I pushed a hand between her thighs and onto her pussy mound. I could not believe how wet she was. Her pussy and thighs were covered in love-juice and her pussy was so open and relaxed that I was able to slide three fingers into her snatch with no effort at all.

Having watched as my wife administered such a spanking to her sister's bare backside and now feeling for myself what an effect it had on her, my cock, which had been fairly stiff throughout the whole session was soon brought to full hardness. The invitation presenting itself to me was too good to resist. I withdrew my hand, repositioned my knees and buried my throbbing cock deep in her soaking snatch.

As I began to pump in and out, Margaret leaned forward to get closer to the action, staring intently as my thick shaft slid in and out of her sister's gaping cunt. Her hand slid down to her own slick pussy and she started rubbing around her clit as I continued my fucking.

Jill started to moan as my cock thrust easily in and out. Her ass was still bright red from the beating her sister had handed out to it. Margaret also noticed this. She abandoned her own pleasure, leaned over and picked up the ice bucket from the floor. Selecting a large piece of ice, she began to rub it all over Jill's buttocks. The cold ice immediately started to calm the sore flesh. As the cube melted down to about the size of a wine cork, Margaret slid it down between Jill's cheeks and pressed with her fingers, forcing it into her anus.

Jill gasped an "Oooh!" of surprise as the chunk of frozen water was pushed past her sphincter and disappeared into her back passage.

Selecting another large cube Margaret repeated the process, again and again. Soon Jill's ass was holding five melting, but still very cold, cubes. I could see the bulge at her anus as her sphincter struggled to keep its load contained and I could feel the lumpy mass through the wall between her vagina and rectum as my stiff dick rubbed up against it.

It was too much for Jill and she came suddenly and violently. The squeeze applied to her genital area by the spasms of her climax forced several melting cubes and a rush of cold water to spurt out of her ass, splashing over me.

I withdrew my cock from her trembling pussy and picked up a towel to dry myself. Margaret, meanwhile climbed off of Jill and picked up the final items from my shopping today, two vibrators, from the bedside table.

Jill was still trying to regain her breath and composure as Margaret and I pulled her off the makeshift bolster and turned her onto her back. Her wrists and ankles were still bound to each other, so her knees remained raised. I sat on the bed and pulled them apart while Margaret positioned herself between her sister's legs.

The first vibrator was the larger of the two, similar length to my cock, but a little thicker if I'm honest. It had two motors. Margaret switched on the first, the unit started to vibrate and a multitude of small beads under a soft covering started to move around. Margaret put the tip at the entrance to her sister's still gaping pussy and slowly pressed it home. Jill let out a small contented sigh as she felt it filling her.

Margaret started fucking her sister with the toy, slowly at first, but then gradually increasing the pace. Each time she thrust it in from a slightly different angle and pushed it all the way home before dragging it almost all the way out again.

Before long Jill started to move in time with the thrusts, pushing forward to welcome each intrusion and rotating her hips to be able to feel the little moving beads against every wall of her vagina. After a while it was clear that she was on the verge of another climax, but each time she seemed about to go over the edge, Margaret would withdraw the toy so that only the very tip was left between her pussy lips and hold it still until Jill's urge receded, then she would start again.

She did this at least four times over the next 15 minutes or so. Jill was getting more and more desperate each time and was begging Margaret to finish her off.

Then Margaret switched on the second motor. With this, the top inch or so of the toy bent over at a slight angle and began to rotate. Now, instead of thrusting fully in and out, Margaret pushed the small machine in only about three quarters of the way and angled it up towards the front wall of Jill's vagina.

She moved it back and forth only about an inch or so, all the time watching the reactions on Jill's face. In a minute or two she knew she had located the right spot. She held it still, but increased the upwards pressure. We could see the waves of pleasure washing across Jill's body as her feet and hands started to dig into the mattress beneath her and her ass began to move a little from side to side.

Next, Margaret took the second toy, a small and thin metal unit that vibrated at a high pitch. Holding the first firmly in place with her left hand she used her right to position the smaller toy directly on Jill's clitoris. This was already quite swollen and distended from all the previous activity and it made for an easy target.

As Margaret mover the second vibrator around a little on her sister's clit, Jill began to squirm around much more. I sat on the bed and placed my hands on her hips to limit her movement a little.

Again, each time Jill would approach the moment of sweet release, Margaret would remove the little silver bullet vibrator and drop the pressure on the other toy. As she recovered a bit of composure, Margaret would replace them and start again.

After having been taken to the precipice but then dragged back again another four of five times, Jill was frantically pleading with Margaret.

As she approached her climax again, she begged "Maggie, please, please, please..."

Then almost immediately, "Oh Fuck me, Oh God, Oh my God!" as this time Margaret left both units in place and the orgasm that had been building up for over 30 minutes arrived like a dam bursting.

Jill's whole body went into convulsions that lasted for a minute or so before going as limp as a rag doll. She looked totally exhausted and barely conscious. Margaret undid the restraints on her wrists and ankles and covered her with a sheet. Leaving her to sleep, Margaret grabbed my arm and almost dragged me from the room.

No sooner had we got through our bedroom door than she pulled me to her, pressed her lips to mine and started kissing me hard. Her tongue was like a slippery eel wriggling around my mouth. She was clawing at my back like an animal. Her fingernails digging into me so hard I was sure she would draw blood.

As we fell onto the bed, Margaret rolled me onto my back and swung one stocking clad leg across me. Holding my rock-hard dick in the right position, she dropped down hard, impaling herself on me. She began riding me as if I was a wild horse, pulling herself up and slamming down again hard, time after time. Her tits were bouncing up and down wildly, out of control. I started to thrust my hips up to meet her downward movements and our bodies smacked loudly as her buttocks hit my thighs. She let out a huge grunt each time our bodies clashed and the end of my dick pushed right up against her cervix.

Feeling that she had been in control for long enough tonight, I lifted my body up, wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so that I was on top of her. As I started fucking her hard, she wrapped her legs around my back and with each of my thrusts she began using them to pull me into her, adding her own force to my efforts.

It was clear that she needed this to be urgent and rough, almost violent. I pulled her legs from my back and pushed them up into the air, placing them on my shoulders. Then I leaned forward hard, placing a lot of my weight onto them. Margaret no longer had the flexibility of youth, but here she was bent almost double, with her knees pushed back almost to her shoulder. I piled into her, driving my cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy like a jackhammer.

Margaret was grunting like some female tennis player with every thrust and I could feel the orgasmic pressure start to build in her. She started to cry out, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Then her eyes scrunched up and her hands, which were palm down on the bed, grabbed hold of the sheet either side of her and screwed it up in her fists as her climax exploded within her and wracked her whole body.

I released her legs and they fell back to the bed with a thud. Sliding my still rock solid dick out of her quivering pussy, I moved up her body and sat astride her chest. Grabbing my cock in one hand and lifting her head with the other, I slid my hand rapidly up and down the slippery shaft. Margaret's mouth opened wide and she stuck out her tongue. Within a matter of seconds I was sending ropes of thick come out into space.

My aim was pretty good. Most of the sticky seed landed in and around her mouth and tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed everything that had found its target. Then her tongue ran around her lips, gathering up the precious fluid that was around her mouth. A large creamy white drip was running down her chin, threatening to escape. She scooped it up with a finger and ushered it into her mouth. She swirled this second mouthful around her mouth for a moment, playing with it with her tongue. Then she swallowed again and sighed contentedly, leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss right on the end of my knob.

I climbed off Margaret and flopped down beside her. She took my hand in hers and we lay together, totally spent, until we both fell fast asleep.

12