Sister in Law Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Quest to get my hands on her underwear.
1.3k words
3.75
37.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

*

Chapter Two

The quest begins

Summer lunch time

It was my wife's birthday and Sil had arranged a surprise lunch to give her cards and presents; we usually all get together at some point around birthdays. It was a really hot summers day and we sat in the garden to each a buffet lunch; unfortunately or rather fortunate for me there were not enough chairs to go around, so sister in law went to fetch the car blanket from the back of the pickup.

I sat in one of the chairs as Sil insisted that as host she would sit on the lawn and as she had on a short straight denim skirt and a white blouse, who was I to argue with her? We sat around chatting and watching the cards and gifts being opened Sil sat quite relaxed, she had one leg flat to the ground and the other crooked up and was leaning backwards on one elbow: you get the picture, I am sure.

I could not see very much as she was sideways on to me, luckily the sun was behind her and I could see the outline of her breasts through the flimsy material of her blouse, she did have on a bra although it must have been quite thin as I could see her nipples jutting out which was quite erotic; I could make out the curve of her upturned little titties. Inevitably I thought to myself there that there would be a good view, if only I could get myself end on, so to speak, but how to sneak a peek.

I made my excuses and got up for a drink, offering my chair as I went but this was declined as I had hoped. I was still chatting away as I passed slowly, so looking down was not suspicious at all. I was right about the view; as I made my way round I could see she had on white panties with a floral lace panel at the front. My heart started the usual racing as I walked into the kitchen. I stood at the window; this afforded me a good view of the lawn area, and nothing suspicious as this was where I could get some water from the filter. This was the more than I had hoped for, the perfect position to look straight up her skirt and see what delights were on offer.

She still had one leg up and one down and as usual was rocking one leg to the side whilst talking; I drank about three glasses of water and also filled the filter from the tap and stood waiting for it to work through. I could see every detail of her panties and the dark shadow of her pubic mound. As I stood waiting I took out my mobile phone and pretended to see if I had a signal but was actually trying to get a picture of her up-skirt panties; I took a few snaps and enjoyed the view, my trouser snake began to stir down below and I wondered if I could keep him under control; I ventured into the bathroom to get a bit more comfortable and to look at my pictures.

I have always been one of those boring people that think a mobile phone should be just that, but on this occasion I was pleased that the onboard camera did the trick for me. I had a couple of long range shots to set the scene and the some zoomed into her crotch area to see those white panties; I was convinced that she had a camel toe, or maybe it was just the shadow. I knew that I could get the pictures onto my pc to look later and couldn't wait. When we got home later on in the day I made some excuse to go to the computer in the study to transfer my pictures, They were as good as had I hoped and yes there definitely was a crease in here cunty area and this tipped me over the edge and I had to go to the bathroom and beat one off really quickly, as my spunk shot from the end of little python I pictured that pussy, clad in those white panties and my mind was set; I had to get my hands on her undies for a better look.

The first time I got to actually touch her panties was even more exciting, we were asked to baby sit for her young son, I thought I would take along my camera, just in case I got another chance and could maybe get a picture as a souvenir; no one ever questioned me having a camera in my hand as I was always taking photographs. We got settled in, when we had eaten my wife took the boy for a bath so I had chance to move around downstairs quite freely. I had noticed earlier that the washing machine was loaded but not yet running. I opened the washer door and pulled out two or three items and then I saw my goal, two pairs of soiled and silky pants waiting to be cleaned. I got so excited I nearly fainted. My priority was to retain some memory of this so I quickly got out my camera; I had already put a separate card in my bag just in case I got the chance. I managed to get several pictures from different points of view, one from the front and then with the legs open looking down into the pussy stained area.

When I had taken the shots I put the camera to one side and made an in depth inspection of the objects of my fantasy: one pair had a definite creamy pussy shaped stain in the gusset and I realised that this was the closest I might ever get to her cunt. I stroked it, smelt it and viewed the panties up towards the light, holding them open from the top so that I could imagine exactly where they would sit on her hips and where the cunty stain would be. Then my nerve gave out, I had another quick sniff of the panties and Oh yes they smelt divine. Her cunt came to life under my nose. I quickly put them back into the washer, thinking next time I will actually take a pair to keep. Oh yes I knew that would be a next time.

I got home and waited for everyone to go to bed then I got out the camera and reloaded the special card and viewed my efforts, wow! They were perfect. I had taken the pictures on top of the washer, as it was just under the window the light was great. I could see every crease and stain and I could remember the smell too. I compared the pictures to the one I had from my phone, the ones with the camel toe, so I could work out exactly where her cunt would sit in her undies.

This called for some manual stimulation, I imagined all the time the smell of the panties, and I even thought it was still on my nose it smelt so strong. I had to get a pair for real; so started thinking of ways to make it happen. All the thoughts going through my head meant that I didn't have to rub my throbbing cock for very long before a stream of warm spunk shot from the end and I slumped back in the chair with a satisfied smile on my face. I thought perhaps I could build up quite a portfolio of pictures maybe she had different styles; maybe some were lacy whilst others were silky and soft, shimmering in the light, maybe not just pictures, perhaps I could collect a few trophy pairs. My fantasy would soon become a reality.