Sister-in-Law Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABNnudist
ABNnudist
46 Followers

I moved my head between her legs and started to flick my tongue over her clit and labia. She tasted wonderful. The pool washed away any ouside swat or fluid an di was left with the lightest tasting, sweet pussy. I went in and put my mouth over her pussy and began to go after it feverishly. I sucked and licked her clit and fucked her with my tongue. I slid three fingers into her while I was eating her out and between the writhing and moaning I knew I was hitting her spot. She started to yell "Oh God" as she bucked her hips and pushed her cunt down hard onto my mouth. Her hand pushed my head harder onto her and I slid my head side to side as she came.

I stopped when she slowed down and looked up at her. She was breathing hard and smiling at me and said, "That was wonderful."

I said, "Get down from there and turn around."

She slid off of the now slick bar and started to turn. I leaned in and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. I had pussy juice all over my head and face and she couldn't help but get a good taste.

"Pussy juice again? I feel like I'm getting myself off too."

I turned her around and slid into her hole. She bent forward and held onto the bar as I started to ram her from behind. I began slowly but forcefully and sped up my thrusts as I went along. I was slamming her so hard that I felt like I was trying to break her open. She was moaning and gasping on every thrust, and said "harder, harder." I slammed her as hard as I could and she said, "faster...faster...oh God, oh God..."as she started to cum again. I could feel her pussy convulsing on my dick and before the sensation was more than I could bear I pulled out.

She turned around, sweating and panting as the last convulsions of her orgasm were still going through her. "Why on earth did you stop?"

"I said that I wanted to cum on your tits, and that's why we came here. I would love to fuck you again and again, but this time I want to fulfill a long time fantasy of mine."

She smiled and got back down on her knees, still breathing hard. I moved forward again holding my dick and slid into her mouth again. She pulled back off and said, "You like watching me lick my own pussy juice don't you?" She was stroking me and keeping me going. "It's not like it's someone else's, it's mine. You're a dirty boy and I'm acting like a filthy slut, but I'll find a way to get even."

"Suck it."

She leaned forward and started to work me over again. This time she was really sliding her hand and head all over my cock for the most amazing sensation, and then I felt her finger go between my cheeks and into my asshole. I didn't have a chance to stop her, and as she finger fucked my ass I began to feel the sensation of an orgasm starting to build up. I pulled out of her mouth, and she kept stroking me and aiming at her tits. My orgasm started and I felt myself shooting onto her. I looked down and watched my cum fly and land on the top of her tits and between them. The sight of it intensified my orgasm and I came longer than I usually do and shot more cum that I ever had. The long walk and all of the teasing must have built up my supply and it felt almost like I was peeing cum on her. She was rubbing my dick all over her chest smearing her tits with my cum. There were globs and spray and slimy trails everywhere. It was all that I had wanted to see and do, maybe even a little more.

When I had subsided and my dick couldn't shoot any more she stood back up and came closer to me and put her hands on my hips. "I told you that I would get even, and now is the time. " She stepped in real close and grabbed my head. Before I could even react she lifted herself up and forced my head between her tits. I could feel and smell cum all over and had it all over my head. I pulled back and she said, "Oh no, you're not done. You have to eat it. You have to give me a French snowball so I know that you got it in your mouth." She grabbed my head again and slammed it back in between her tits. She rubbed them all over my head and I could taste cum even with my mouth closed.

I said to myself, fuck it and reached up and grabbed the sides of her tits and started to rub my head all over her cum drenched tits. I pulled some into my mouth and stood up and gave her a sloppy wet cum filled kiss. I stuck out tongue in her mouth and pushed cum into her mouth, and the backed off from the kiss. She smiled and said, "Good boy."

I said, "Can I wash up and we could do this again?"

ABNnudist
ABNnudist
46 Followers
12