All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law Helps Out'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, this is well written, but, yeh, but, there is a wrong name used once or twice, and some grammar issues, all of which should have been caught by a proofreader. Watch your editing. Now, I think you can go either way with this story. These normal wives are becoming, if not already there, SLUTS! I don't see the guys getting together, but the girls is not necessarily another story. You have two ways,three ways, four ways;why not a five way with Keisha(?) was it? These two guys are at the head of the class, so three women, all of which are in love with at least one of the guys could add up to another two or three chapters, and a slam-bang ending. Or leave it where it is! Up to you, but either way keep writing.

XYZ

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

I like happy endings.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

I relate to this raised in a fanatical Catholic home and went to Catholic schools. Swallowed the bullshit about sex hook line and sinker. Remember in 8th grade priest telling the class it is a sin to kiss a woman until married. When I was 23 got married I was a virgin my wife was not. I had severe difficulty with sex my whole life. After married 3 years I had a 3 day meeting in NYC. SISTER IN LAW AND HUSBAND LIVED IN Wayne NJ. He was on west coast un business I stayed there. I arrived Friday meeting started Monday. Sister in law took me golfing on Saturday. Was hot in Summer. Got home I took shower and dressed in spare bedroom. Master bedroom was off living room. I walked into living room she had door wide open standing at foot of bed naked drying off just out of shower. Coulb’t help but see her. She dropped the towel we stared at each other. I was flabergasted walked over and closed door. My wife had many sexual encounters through years. I tolerated it fearful of being excommunicated and going to hell for infidelity. First episode few months after married. We were oth in college. Due to 20. Ike commute and schedules she rode with classmate I never met. One Saturday morning she confess. Actually blurted out. Jason fucked meyesterday ling and hard. Fucked me on and on didn’t think he was ever going to stop. Few months later we had party in our apartment. Lee and Jenny live floor above. Was busy didn’t otice her and Lee were gone. She the came over to me said “ Lee and I are finished Genny is waiting in bed upstairs. I went upstairs and Ginny was naked in bed. She was very attractive. I got undressed and into bed bot try a I might we couldn’t get me hard. She sucked and worked on it. Finally started crying said is there something wrong with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But each sex act (through page 3, at least, where I gave up) was rushed. And lacked necessary details. Not nearly enough foreplay/preliminaries, Just BOOM.

Not nearly up to your usual standard. Doesn't compare in eroticism with Black Woman Fantsy, chapter 1 of Neglected Black Housewife, all 3 chapters of Sister's Home Movies, My Virgin Nephew, and My Virgin Sister. They're all superb.

Three stars. Sadly.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Like them harem but not the sharem.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 2 years ago

Exciting read. I liked their solution to their marital problems.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Good story and one that would be good to go again s bit longer.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely one of the BEST stories I’ve had the chance to read here on Literotica!!!

It’s a shame that you can only get five stars for this one.

I find it ASTOUNDING that there’s negative comments about this story. Some people are absolutely impossible to please.

Way to go!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Safe198Safe198almost 2 years ago

You can do more to this story plz don’t end it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I definitely think a DP is in the works for Sharon!

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 2 years ago

Amazing story, one of my all time favorites!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Fantastic story!

leglover4lifeleglover4lifeabout 1 year ago

longest story i've ever read on this site. it was fantastic from beginning to end. the pace of the story, the knowing direction it was going, the details on every page made this a joy to read. well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, very entertaining. Hope there are more like that to cum!

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

The hugest shame of this story is that it was told some time ago. And I highly doubt that you'll be back to write an epilogue, or sequel.

I think I've cum to this story at least twice per chapter - if not more. It is THE hottest story I've ever read. With some of the very best action and descriptions that I've ever read. My mind is ALIVE with the thoughts and fantasies that it presented. I just wish I could live anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As with all of your stories, it ends too soon. I really like your writing style and the way you stick to the good stuff and don't overload it with too much boring back story. You need to keep writing and consider building on some of your works that are already so popular.

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

OK. But too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

vaguely disappointed that Rhonda didn't fuck Sharon, but *shrug*.

RobHiRobHi2 months ago

So far, this is my favorite story on Literotica. I did anticipate the way they all turned out, but I would have liked several more weeks of it. The schedule they worked out would be on. Having more three or four ways would have been good, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It did get a bit too repetitive there for a bit. Could've been much shorter and told the same exact story. I'll still give it a 5.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi28 days ago

Very enjoyable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous