Sister-In-Law is Greedy for Cock

Story Info
Her brother-in-law finally takes her pussy.
1.1k words
4.21
180.5k
97
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were attending a family gathering. My sister-in-law Kim was in one of her moods. It was obvious she had been fighting with her husband Jeff. I didn't know how he could put up with all that nonsense. I don't know what got into me. Kim was alone in one of the rooms. I walked over and I put my hand on her ass. Boy, did Kim put on this face. She turned around and walked away.

I knew Kim wouldn't tell anyone. No one would believe her in the first place. It got stuffy in the house. I went outside and sat down on the front steps. Sure enough, my sister-in-law appeared. She sat down next to me.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

I played dumb and asked her what she meant.

"Why did you touch my butt?"

"You know why I touched you. You've wanted me for a long time Kim."

I didn't know any such thing but I figured it would put the thought in her mind. Kim quickly got up and left me sitting there. I figured that I had thoroughly pissed her off now. After a few minutes I went back inside. I sat down in a chair and pondered what I had done. I must have been daydreaming. A small piece of paper fell into my lap. I looked up to see Kim walking away. I quickly unfolded the paper. There was a phone number written in it.

I stuffed it in my pants pocket. My wife and I soon left the party and drove home. Late that night I pulled the phone number out. I texted Kim.

"I have been thinking about you Rick," it said.

I couldn't believe my luck. I told Kim to meet me the next Saturday at a certain motel at 1pm. I didn't get a reply back. I guess I would find out next Saturday. I was sitting in the parking lot of that motel when Kim drove up. I got out of my car and walked over to her.

"I must crazy for meeting you like this," she said.

I just smiled and went inside to get us a room. This was one of those motels they rented out room for a few hours. It was where lovers met up. We got inside our room and I pulled Kim into my body. I guess she knew it was too late to back out. I kissed her hard on the mouth. There was no fight in Kim now. My hands went to her shirt and I pulled it up over her head. Kim was a tall, thin woman. She had small breasts.

I had her turn around and I unsnapped her bra. Her bra fell to the ground and she turned around. Kim was aroused alright. Her small nipples were hard. I leaned in and started to kiss each one. That got Kim turned on. I had her remove the rest of her clothes. I looked down to see her pussy lips protruding from her bush. She looked wet. I quickly removed my duds and we stood naked there in the room.

I saw Kim staring at my dick. I am about eight inches in length. I got Kim over to the bed. I had her lie on the edge. I lifted her legs up. Kim's eyes got wide when I began to rub my prick across her slit. She began to moan as the fat part of my cock slid up and down. I knew she wanted it. I fitted my cock head in place and I entered Kim. Damn, she was tight. I knew my brother-in-law couldn't have been fucking her much.

It took some minutes before I was totally inside Kim's pussy. When I was in the whole way I rested my dick inside her. Kim was panting there in the bed.

"You wanted my fat cock, didn't you?" I said to her.

"God yes! I dreamed about you Rick."

That's when I began to feed her every hard inch I had. I could see Kim's body tensing up as I stroked her tight hole. Kim must have finally given in to me.

"Fuck me hard Rick!" She screamed.

I did give it to her hard. My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. Her tight muscles were gripping me like a vise. I told Kim I was going to have her anytime I liked.

"Yes, yes... I need your cock," she kept telling me.

I used my sister-in-law that day. I fucked her long and hard. Kim even managed to squirt her juices on my dick. I pulled out and Kim sent a gusher out. I pushed in hard as Kim squealed with delight. She kept saying she was having one orgasm after another. We actually climaxed together. I had saved up for this day. I shot one stream after another of my oily seed into her tummy. That seemed to push Kim over the edge. She squeezed me hard and I gave her more of my cum.

When I finally pulled out, Kim looked spent. She didn't move for the longest time.

"You're the best lover I ever had," she told me.

I wondered what my brother-in-law would say about that. We did spend some time on the bed talking, kissing and touching. Kim said it was true. She did think about us having sex together. She just didn't know how to make it happen. When I rubbed her ass that day, that was the opening she needed. She wasn't mad at me at the family get-together. She was tired of fighting with my brother-in-law.

I would have liked to go another round but Kim said she had been gone too long already. She would contact me when she could get free. I drove back home. My wife questioned me where I had been. I said I took a drive out to the state park not too far from where we lived. My wife didn't say much after that. She knew I liked to go out there to clear my mind.

I sure did have a lot to think about. My sex life at home was none too thrilling. My wife had to be begged into putting out these days. Maybe it was the same for Kim. I started to stay up late at night. Kim and I would text each other. The evening after we fucked I heard from Kim. She said she could still feel me pounding her pussy with my cock. She also said she felt some of my cum still swimming around inside her.

I told her I wanted her again. I wanted a long session where I could take her repeatedly. She said if I kept talking like that she was going to cum. It looks like we are going to try for the next Saturday. I am going to have to come up with some excuses for being away all the time. All I know is that I might be becoming addicted to my sister-in-law's tight pussy.