Sister-In-Law Says Thanks Pt. 03

Story Info
She has total control over me.
781 words
4.33
58k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe's got me at her disposal now at virtually all times. I mean, she's got me on video banging her brains out, cumming on her face and thoroughly enjoying it. My wife is pretty relaxed, but that would certainly cause all hell to break lose. And Zoe knows how to play this.

She lives outside the city, but works in town, close to where we live. Sometimes she'd come down on Sunday to shorten the commute on Monday morning. This was one of those Sundays. Weirdly, she hardly paid any attention to me, barely said anything when she came in or during dinner. I didn't think much of it, perhaps secretly hoping she'd let it go we could somehow go back to normal. But if I'm honest, I couldn't stop thinking about her. That cracking body, her immense lust, the taboo of fucking my sister in-law... That night I could hardly sleep my dick was so hard!

In the morning, I get up early to remove myself from this situation and just avoid the thought of her being around me for a while. A quick coffee, a shave and wash, I'll be out before anybody notices. It's all quiet, everyone is still asleep – good.

I run the blade across my face, finishing up the last strokes of my shave and step into the shower. I run my head under the water and get lost in thought.

I flinch in shock as I feel a set of hands coming around, reaching straight for my soft dick. One is squeezing my balls while the other is pulling on my penis.

"Zoe, what the fuck!"

"What babe? Don't want a little shower surprise?"

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you trying to get us busted?!"

"Umm, no. But I can get you busted if you don't do what I want..."

Shit. So much for my plan to get out early.

She's squeezing my balls and dick to the point where it almost hurts. I turn around to at least get some control over the situation. As I see Zoe standing in front of me, all concerns are gone, there is nothing in this world but me and her. The spray of water from the shower is bouncing off her body, running down her amazing boobs in perfect little drops.

She's not moving her hands an inch, firmly squeezing my privates. Nevertheless, I can't help but get harder and harder.

"That's right, I know what you want!" Zoe whispers in my ear.

She loosens the pressure a tad and begins to rub her body against mine. I lean down and we begin to kiss passionately.

She squads down in front of me and begins to stroke my fully erect dick in her face. Tickling the tip with her tongue piercing, she goes back and forth with her hand while cupping my balls with the other. Then her hand moves on from my balls further back onto my anus and begins to massage the area.

I know this girl has no boundaries so I let myself go completely and enjoy whatever she does to me.

Her lips now fully engulf my throbbing cock, going back and forth on it while her fingers are tickling my anus.

She tells me to turn around. Before I know it, I can feel her face driving in between my buttcheeks and her tongue tickling my asshole. Both her hands reach around me, stroking my dick in rhythm to her tongue licking my anus.

This is amazing, I tell her I'm getting close. She instructs me to turn around again, "you know where I like your cum – plaster my face with your hot, steaming juice!"

I grab Zoe's head with both hands and drive my cock into her mouth, fucking her face hard and deep. I can feel my cum rushing to the tip of my dick and pull my dick out of her hot mouth. A few more strokes from Zoe's hands I can feel the first massive stream of steaming cum flying out of my dick and straight onto her face. The second and third jet land on her cheeks, covering her entire face in white goo.

I press her cute little face down onto my throbbing cock, depositing my last few drops into her mouth as she moans "Mmmmh, tasty!" after I pull out my hammer.

She scoops a few more bits of cum into her mouth, rubbing the rest over her face. She gets up, grabs a towel, looks over her shoulder at me and says "Have a great day at work – my pussy will be waiting for you when you get home!"