Sister In Laws Can Be Fun Too Ch. 2

Story Info
School was never this fun.
1.9k words
4.53
158.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7:30 in the morning, on my day off, when the phone rang. "Hello?" I mumbled. It was my Sister in law Maggie. "I need your help, she groaned. I have something that needs to be taken care of TODAY."

Maggie was a divorced single mom. She and I had been enjoying each other on occasion for about 6 months. In return for the best sex I have ever had, I helped her out with little projects around her apartment.

"Do I need tools?" I asked. "Whatever! Just get over here as soon as you can!" she whined. She sounded as if this was going to be tough one!

The sun was beating town on the top of my pickup as I made my way over to her place. I did not relish the thought of spending the morning in her tiny apartment. Especially since, she had no AC. I made my way up the two flights of stairs, and knocked on the door. Within seconds, it swung open. Instead of Maggie, my 19-year-old niece Dawn greeted me. "Moms in her room" she said with a little smile. As she turned and disappeared into the kitchen. I could not help but notice how she had grown into a real hotty! Dawn defiantly got her ass from her mother!

I cleared my head, and entered Maggie's bedroom. There she sat, legs crossed in nothing but a loose tee and sweat shorts. The sweat was rolling down her face. To break the ice, I pretended to be a handy man. "What seems to be the trouble ma'am"? I joked. "Shut up, close the door and sit down," She moaned. This was serious! Suddenly, she blurted out "Dawn's never seen a cock! Her boyfriend asked her to have sex, but she's a virgin, never even touch a cock!" I was shocked that she was telling me this! "She came to me last night, all upset, cause her boyfriend started rubbing her boobs, and she had to back off because she didn't know what to do! I tried to explain it, but she just did not get it! I need your help! She's 19 and never seen a cock!"

"How can I help? If she didn't understand you what makes you think I'll get through to her!" Maggie stood up and walked over to my took my hand and placed it oh her tit. "Just follow my lead. I think I have a plan." With that, she bent over and buried her tongue deep in my mouth! Maggie reached down, and rubbed my swelling member. Satisfied that I was reacting the way she expected, she took my hand, and walked out of the bedroom into the living room. "Dawn! Bring your uncle some cold water!"

Dawn appeared moments later with a tall glass in her hand. The sweat form her body made the shirt she was wearing clings to her firm breasts. The nipples were barely visible thought the thin material. I was seeing her in a new way. And I was getting excited by it!

"Dawn, remember the talk we had last night?" Maggie started. "About sex and men? And remember what I told you about what it took to get a man excited?" As she spoke, her hand reached down and brushed against my growing cock. A smile came to her face, realizing that I was erect. "Come over here, I want you to feel Uncle Steve's crotch. This is what a hard cock feels like!" Like an obedient student, Dawn reached over and grabbed me! "Go ahead" Maggie urged. "Unzip his jeans, and pull it out" Again Dawn complied. Her small fingers fumbled with the zipper, then reached into my shorts. I heard a little gasp, as she wrapped her fingers around my thick rod. Her eyes were glues to my cock as she pulled it out from my shorts. "It's so thick! That's supposed to, well, fit inside me?" Dawn seemed to be a bit afraid of it. However, she couldn't stop examining it. Next, at her mothers urging, she released my balls. "Men love it when you play with those!" Maggie said. "Especially Uncle Steve."

I let Dawn examine every inch of my aching cock. She ran her fingers along the length of my shaft, feeling it pulsate under her touch! Next, she took my balls into her hand, and rolled them between her fingers. All the time she couldn't stop staring! "Does this feel ok?" she asked? "Just fine" I replied! As I watched my 19-year-old niece fondle my sack, I could feel her mother's large boobs pressing against my back. I could feel her hands exploring my ass, as she kissed me softly on the neck. That is when I decided to take matters into my own hands. "I think we should get undressed. It'll be easier on all of us if we were naked." That was all Maggie needed to hear. In seconds, she and I were standing in front on my niece completely naked. Dawn hesitated, at first, but slowly pulled her tee shirt over her head. Her tits were incredible! Smallish, but with the same dark nipples her mother has. She turned her back as her fingers found the waistband of her panties. As they dropped to the floor, I got my first look at what must be the perfect ass! Dawn slowly turned, with her hands covering her cunt. "Don't be ashamed of your body baby" Maggie whispered. "Let Uncle Steve see you." Dawn moved her hands to reveal a soft mat of reddish brown hair, barely covering her pink pussy lips. "God you're beautiful" I assured her. She smiled, then reached down and took hold of my cock again.

"So what do I do know" asked the obviously excited girl. "That depends" Maggie sighed. "What do you want to know"? "Well, I really want to learn to give a good blowjob!" Dawn blurted out! "I'm sure Uncle Steve won't mind if you practice on him. Get on your knees, and let's get started!" With her mother's instruction, Dawn placed the engorged tip of my cock into her mouth. The warmth of this 19-year-old virgin's lips around me was driving me crazy. "Now slowly rub the shaft with your one hand, and play with his sack with your other." What she lacked in experience, she more then made up for with enthusiasm! I looked down as my niece sucked on my cock head with delight! "Now" Maggie instructed. See how much you can get in your mouth." Dawn took more and more of my rod! "When you feel like you've reached your limit, suck gently as you pull your mouth away." Maggie sounded like a teacher. And Dawn was a more then willing student. She was getting into a rhythm now. She slid her moist lips about half way down my shaft, then back again! God I could feel my balls tighten with each stroke! Just as I felt I was reaching the point of no return, I heard Maggie moan, "Leave some for me"! Always the obedient student, Dawn let me go, as her mother took her turn in front of me. "I'm going to show you how to really drive a guy wild! Maggie took my cock, and slowly swallowed the whole thing! As she started to suck, her tongue slid up and down the underside of my raging hard on, I felt her squeeze my balls right to the point where pleasure and pain become one. Again, I was getting ready to shoot my load, when suddenly Maggie stopped. Dawn was sitting next to her with her legs crossed, and her fingers buried deep in her twat. "You have to finish what you started baby" Maggie scolded her daughter. All I could think was "someone better finish"! Dawn again took her place with my cock inches from her mouth, and in one motion, took my entire 8 inches deep into her throat! It didn't take much! My knees buckled, as I pulled out, and sprayed my cum all over her glorious tits! I felt like I was drained dry!

Maggie started clapping! "Congratulations baby. You just gave your first blow job!"

"Now Steve, turn about is fair play!" Knowing exactly what Maggie was getting at and without much more encouragement, I picked Dawn up, and playfully dropped her on the sofa. I knelt down before her. "You have incredible nipples, just like your mothers." She blushed as I lowered my lips to one. At once, it sprang to attention. I gently sucked one, then the other. I heard a soft moan leaver her lips. Next, I took one between my teeth and bit down lightly. This seemed to heighten her excitement! As I attended to her tits with my mouth, I found her tight pussy with my fingers. "Ohhhhhhh yes" Dawn moaned, "That feels sooo wonderful." Her pussy was dripping with anticipation. As my fingers explored the virgin territory between her legs, my mouth slowly made its way down her stomach to her soaked pussy. My fingers parted her lips, as my tongue started to probe hot twat. Dawn's hip started to gyrate as my tongue pushed into her. She seemed to be getting hotter and wetter by the second! "OH GOD I THINK I'm GOING TO EXPLODE" she yelled! I started flicking her clit as my fingers worked in and out of her box! I had to hold her hips, to keep from loosing her! "OH SHIT"! she cried! "I'M CUMMING!!!!" With this, I took her swollen clit in my mouth, and sucked hard! Her body shook violently as she grabbed my head and ground her pussy against it! Dawn gave out a high-pitched squeal as she came in wave after wave. All the time my tongue lapped up her sweet juices! As her body went limp with exhaustion, I realized that Maggie was behind me, stroking my hard cock.

"Now it's my turn," Maggie purred. "I want you to cum deep inside me"! buried her face in the sofa pillow, next to her daughter, and placed the head of my revitalized dick against her damp cunt hole. "Do you want it hard, or soft?" I teased. "Oh God Just ram it in me, just fuck my brains out!" I drove it deep inside her! Our sweaty bodies banged together! My right hand came down hard on her ass, causing her to yelp in pain. I continued to slap her with every stroke! "GOD YES! I"VE BEEN A BAD GIRL! SPANK MY ASS!" Sweat streamed down my face as we fucked like animals! Her ass was bright red, with swollen handprints where I hit her! Maggie groaned as thrust my cock into her deep and hard! Dawn stared at us in pure lust! Her fingers were again frigging her pussy! With one final thrust, I buried my cock deep in Maggie pussy! "I ABOUT TO FILL YOUR GORGEOUS CUNT MAGGIE!" I yelled. At that moment, I felt the muscles of her pussy grab my cock as Maggie's body stiffened with orgasm! "FILL ME UP DAMN IT!" Maggie begged! AHHHHHHHHH YEAH! CUM WITH ME NOW" she cried! We both exploded together, and fell to the ground, spent but happy.

We lay there for while, watching Dawn cum repeatedly!

Finally, Maggie gathered herself, and sat next to her naked daughter. "Well, how was your lesson?" she asked. "Not bad for the first one. When's the next?"