Sister Inlaw / Outlaw Ch. 2

Story Info
Joe educates her virgin daughter.
4.2k words
4.44
213k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Chapter 2 : Decadent Daughter

Her eyes were closed and her chest rose and fell with a slow gentle rhythm. Joe couldn't help thinking how angelic her face was. There was a thin satisfied smile that gave his ego a boost. She has always had a sweet gentle look about her and that's what made the nasty sex so exciting. Even at 37 years old her body is so lovely, he thought. Her breasts aren't large but have a firm graceful shape and her ass was fantastic. She slept on her stomach and sitting up he could see the glistening of their juices between her legs. He got out of bed on pulled on his jeans. Reaching down he brushed her soft red hair off her neck and gently kisses her behind the ear.

Joe headed out the door and downstairs to the kitchen, he never did get that beer that she had offered. He hears the shower as he passes the bathroom and his mind returns to Leanne, Yvonne's daughter and audience to their little encounter. This could be complicated he thinks, but what the hell everything worthwhile is complicated.

He's leaning into the fridge fishing out a bud when he hears a voice behind him

"Hi. Uncle Joe is that you?"

He turns to see Yvonne's youngest daughter Jody standing in the doorway. Wow! a house full of beautiful woman what has he done to deserve all this good fortune. Her body is the opposite of her sisters. Leanne has large breasts and rounded soft features where-as Jody stands in front of him as the epitome of young slim athletic hard body, the body of a gymnast. She's wearing track pants and a half T-shirt her small breasts just barely making an impression on the material. Her midriff is bare and Joe can see the flat bronzed stomach of an athlete. What is it that makes bellybuttons so sexy, he thinks. Her hair is redder than her mothers and cut very short pressed straight against her head. A splattering of freckles dot her round sweet face. She breaks out into a huge smile seeing him; Joe reaches out and gives her a gentle hug. He can feel her small body pressing against him; I have to be careful here, he reflects, afraid of his own decadent desires.

"Hey squirt it's great to see you." He says hoping to sound casual.

"I'm not such a little squirt anymore" she fires back with mock indignation at the use of his old nickname for her

"I can see that" he says holding her at arms length and appraising her. She seems to be thrusting her breast out at him. "You be all growed up now aint you? " he says in his best bull-hunk hillbilly voice.

"I sure am, don't you like it?"

"Turning into quit a flirt too" Joe remarked, letting his eyes scan her sexy little body again.

"So where is everyone" Jody says looking around for some sign of life.

"Well" Joe starts; and looks at the floor trying to figure out what to say "Ah ..Your mother is taking a nap and I think I heard Leanne in the shower.

"A nap in the middle of the day and you standing here with a beer and no shirt on, Hmm." A wicked little smile crosses her face.

"I think I'll take a shower and change, that is if you're not next in line?" she says still smiling the smile of the all-knowing.

"No that's fine I feel better when I'm dirty" Joe shoots back.

Jody starts laughing to herself as. I'll find out what's going on from Leanne she thinks as she climbs the stairs. Joe sat down if front of the TV and turned on the game. His minds not really on it as he tries to figure out what his next move should be. He hears some giggling from upstairs and finds himself quietly climbing the stairs. Both the girls seem to be in their bedroom and Joe follows the sound of their voices. The door is partially ajar and Joe pressed his back against the wall and peeks in. The girls were talking about him, he heard his name, standing very still he hears his own breathing become heavier and feels excitement rush through him. He can see Leanne through the gap in the door; she sits on her bed brushing her hair. Her bathrobe lays open exposing her smooth white skin. Leanne's breasts seem so soft and large; Joe loves the sight of them.

"You actually saw them together?" Jody was asking

"Well. Yes", Leanne hesitated, should she tell her everything?

"Come on tell", Jody pleaded bouncing on the bed for effect.

" Ok, you have to promise not to tell anyone. "

"Ok, Ok I promise."

Jody had gotten undressed to take a shower and now moved into Joe's line of sight. She was naked except for a tiny pair of white panties. He can see her breasts and is amazed at her large brown nipples. They seemed to be more than half the size of the entire breast. He starts to imagining what they would be like in his mouth, sucking them hard and flicking their tips with his tongue. His cock comes to life pressing against the fabric of his jeans. He brings his own hand up to his nipples, they are hard and he rolls them between his fingers.

"Joe actually caught me watching them," Leanne was saying

"What did he do?" Jody asked.

"Don't interrupt and I'll tell you, just remember your promise"

"I know just get to the good part."

"Ok, so he catches me peeking through the crack in the door, Mom is lying on the bed tied up and blindfolded! So Joe takes me by the hand and sits me in the chair in the corner. I think he actually wants me to watch. He sort of took off my clothes and started playing with my breasts then he lets me touch his cock"

"What was it like, did you kiss it or anything?"

"He was so big and it was so hard it twitched when I touched it, I put my hand around it and even put the tip in my mouth. I tasted salty and felt really good in a sort of powerful way".

Jody had involuntarily started to rub her own breasts; she could feel the heat and wetness of her own pussy. Imagining the sight of his cock and how it would feel sent tingles up her spine. A desire to touch herself pulsed through her body. She jumps off the bed "I'm going to take a shower " she declared and bounds towards the door.

Joe quickly moved down the hall and ducked into Yvonne's room. I hope she didn't see me, he thought as he closed the door. His cock cries out to be released and he unbuttons his jeans bringing his hand around his balls massaging their heaviness. He stands over Yvonne's still sleeping body, rubbing his cock, and thinking about the young girls in the next room. He knew he shouldn't be having thoughts like this but they feel beyond his control. Looking over Yvonne's naked body he notices a bottle of oil on the bedside table and goes over to get it.

Pouring some over his cock he begins to rub his hand up and down enjoying the slipperiness while staring at Yvonne beautiful ass. He gets on the bed behind her and straddles her ass, pouring more oil on to his cock he lets it drip onto her round bottom and into her crack. He slides his cock between her cheeks gently fucks the crack of her lovely ass. The excitement increased inside him and he began to push harder finally guiding his cock lower and entering her pussy. He pushes slowly into her sleeping body, watching her face for any sign of her awakening. Back and forth he plunged his thrusts gaining momentum. He notices her hands grasping at the sheet as she started pushing back against him her ass rising higher off the bed.

"Lie very still, don't move" he whispers into her ear.

His thrust become stronger and he can feel her tense up and trying to be still and then she cries out, her whole body pushing back against him. Joe feels himself cumming and grabs her ass feeling his body explode. Her eyes opened and she smiles at him. Joe lies beside her kissing her cheek.

"That was a nice way to wake up" Yvonne says in a low hazy voice.

"All of a sudden I feel very hungry," Joe says.

"I guess I should get my sweet little ass out of bed and cook for my big hungry stud" Yvonne responds with a mocking laughter in her voice.

She gets up and Joe watches her naked body move around the room, her breast gently bouncing and her hips swaying back and forth. She wraps a rope around herself and winks at him before opening the door and leaving him there with his thoughts.

Joe goes downstairs a few minutes later to find Yvonne in the kitchen humming to herself.

"The girls are home but you probably knew that" Yvonne says looking directly into his eyes. Bill turns away and she can only smile.

"Sure I saw them when you were sleeping" Joe said innocently as possible.

"Leanne has a hot date so she's upstairs trying to figure out what to wear and Jody is in the other room watching the television, why don't you go watch the game with her and I'll call when I've figured out what we're going to eat".

"Are you sure I can't help?" Joe volunteered.

"No, shoo you'll just get in my way"

Joe felt a tinge of awkwardness and excitement at being alone with Jody. Her tender little body had was frighteningly sexy. He wanted to believe he wasn't just a dirty old man and yet he was; but not that old, he thought.

Pushing the door open into the living room he sees her sitting on the sofa, turning she gives him an evil little grin.

"So we meet again" He says

Now she's wearing shorts that seemed to be two sizes to small, they are made out of some sort of shiny material that is pulled tight around her crotch. Her shirt seems to reveal even more of her stomach and he can clearly see she's not wearing a bra her nipples are standing straight out. Jody pats the sofa and Joe walks over and sits down beside her. He can feel her slide toward him touching him and the excitement starts to build in him. . "It's not much of a game, I'm glad you decided to come down and sit with me" She said with a little twinkle in her green eyes.

Her short hair was still wet from the shower and Joe can smell the freshness of her skin, he feels her lightly bush against his arm and it sends currents to his cock and it begins to liven.

"I feel a little left out, it seems everyone gets your attention except me," Jody says pushing her lip out for effect.

"I heard somewhere you should never stick out your tongue unless you intend to use it and I would think the same applies to your lip" Joe responds.

Suddenly she's turning her body bringing her face close to Joe, he can feel her breathe as the distance between their lips closed. She begins to kiss him running her had under his shirt and over his chest. It feels so good he can't help pushing his tongue into her mouth, her tongue responds and she seems to mold he lithe body against him. His big rough hands worked their way down her body enjoying the firmness of her youth.

Joe heard Yvonne open the door and he automatically pulled away from her youngest daughter. Looking at her he felt guilt rising up in himself, she just smiles coming over to them she runs her hand over each of their heads. "It's ok," she said.

It's Ok Joe thought, what's Ok? That I am fooling around with her daughter. The idea that she didn't mind seemed unreal to him.

"I've got to go to work, the hospital just paged me and they need me tonight, I'm actually sorry I can't be here tonight" Yvonne said looking at both of them with an impish grin.

There seemed to be some kind of code in her voice and if Joe read it correctly it was giving him permission to have her daughter. Yvonne headed up the stairs to change and Joe bounded up after her. Alone in her room he started "Are you saying it's Ok that I was kissing your daughter?"

"Well as strange as it sounds I guess I am, after all Leanne was here when you fucked me wasn't she?

Joe was shocked she had known all along "How did you know?"

"I could hear her and smell her perfume, I think the idea of her watching actually made me more excited, I like the idea of being watched." She admitted, her voice trailing off.

"Do you want to watch?" Joe suggested

"Maybe, but tonight I have to go to work I wouldn't mind if you were still here in the morning and maybe I can make you breakfast"

Joe would be there in the morning; he would do anything to stay as near as possible to all the women in this house.

"All I ask is you be gentle with my girls, they are over 18 and old enough to learn but they are still very tender and young so you have to go slowly. It took me a long time to come to terms with my sexuality; I don't want them to take so long. Maybe you could teach them how to enjoy their bodies."

Joe's mind raced with the possibilities he found it hard to believe what he was hearing and yet in a perverted way it actually made sense. "Sure I'll be good to both of them you can actually trust me as bizarre as that may sound".

"I know I can that's why you're here right now," She reached out taking his face into her hands she kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"Now go check the pizza I put in the oven," she said giving his butt a slap.

"Oh, yes Mam, " he said, adding, "I think I liked that little slap".

She just laughed to herself. I hope he sticks around awhile she thought as Joe disappeared through the door.

They all ate their pizza and chatted like any other family around the dinner table. Jody sat beside Joe and spent the whole meal gently touching his leg under the table. It seemed to keep him a constant state of readiness, which seemed to be lost on both Leanne and her mother. Yvonne was going to drop Leanne at the theatre to meet her 'hot date' so they both rushed off together. Before she left Yvonne kissed them both on the cheek. "Be good," she said with a grin.

Joe watched them leave with excitement and anticipation, he sat at the table watching Jody clear up dinner admiring her tight little ass that seem to spill out of the shorts she wore.

Noticing his attention she said "you like what you see?" striking an exaggerated pose. Jody was having fun and loved being watched. She began to wiggle her hips, throwing her head back and pushing out he chest

"You're a sassy little flirt, I suppose the boys find you irresistible?" Joe teased

"I'm not interested in boys only men" she responded with a mock drama in her voice.

Joe began to laugh "well if you don't stop teasing me I'll have to have my way with you "

"Or maybe I'll have my way with you" she shot back.

Jody turned and continued to clear up the dishes as Joe stood and walked over to her. He stood behind her and put his hands on her hips. He could feel her shift her weight pushing the crack of her ass against the bulge in his pants. He could hear her breathing begin to labor as he slowly worked his hands up her sides and under her shirt. Jody raised her arms allowing Joe to pull her shirt off. He could see her huge nipples stand hard in front of her and he reached around touching them with his fingertips circling the tips massaging the small globes.

Jody closed her eyes feeling the currents of pleasure pulsing through her. She love the feeling of his hands on her breasts, his hands seemed so gentle and yet so big strong and rough. He leant down kissing her neck gently nibbling at her shoulder as his fingers pinched her nipples. She turned around wanting to feel his mouth on hers, he seemed to read her mind leaning over and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. She could feel his hand on her ass felling it his fingers rubbing along the crack and finally lifting her onto the counter. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and took a nipple into his mouth. She ran her fingers through his thick blond hair as he suckled her nipple, harder, biting it and pulling her closer to him. dropping to his knees in front of her he started licking and kissing her thighs, running his tongue closer and closer to the visible wet spot between her legs.

Jody put the palms of her hand flat on the counter and pushed herself off the counter. Suspended like that Joe managed to pull her tight shorts off exposing her. Her pussy was completely shaved, the thin tight slit glistened with her moisture. Joe looked at it enjoying it beauty of it's of her small bald lips. He looked up at her and smiled, "It's absolutely lovely," he said in a hushed tone. He lowered his mouth to her his tongue working up and down the length of her touching her asshole and moving back to her tight wet opening.

Moaning she wrapped her legs around his neck pulling him closer. Finding her clit his tongue circled it. He touches the tip feeling it harden and pulse against his tongue he teases her. The flat of his tongue rubs over her and he flicks it ever so gently from side to side. Even with her legs wrapped firmly around his head he can hear her panting and whimpering for more. Thrusting her hips up into his mouth Joe can feel her begin the climb towards a climax. He continues to flick at her clit increasing his speed and pressure on her bud. His face is crushed against her; he's finding it hard to breathe.

He hears her scream and her thighs crushed harder against his head as she goes over the top. Every time he thinks it's was over her body would tenses again And shakes uncontrollably. His face is sore and his tongue raw as she continues to thrust herself into him. Finally he feels her release him and he pulls away standing up to look her in the eyes.

"Are you Ok?" she asked in a hazy voice.

"You have incredibly strong thighs for such a small girl" he says massaging his squashed nose and cheeks.

"Ah, I'm sorry how can I ever make it up to you?" she whispers looking deep into his dark blue eyes.

Reaching under her he picked her up and carried her toward the stairs.

"I suppose I can think of something."

"Oh if you can't I'm sure I can."

"Are you always so decadent?" Joe asks.

"No I'm afraid you must bring it out in me, I've never actually been with a man before"

He stops half way up the stairs looking into her eyes, "this is your first time, you're actually a virgin?"

"Yea is that a problem."

"No not exactly a problem but I want to be sure you want this, I don't want to take advantage or anything."

"Oh please it's a little late in your life to become a responsible morally upstanding citizen" she scolds.

"Well I guess you're right there," and he continues up the stairs, anticipating all the wonderfully decadent things he would do with her.

Sitting her naked body down on the corner of the bed he started taking off his cloths first his shirt then his pants releasing his throbbing cock it sprang out in front of him. Jody let out a little gasp when she saw the size of him.

"Can I touch it" not waiting for a response she reached out wrapping her small hand around it. Joe pushed it closer to her face and she began to kiss it and lick it.

"Use you tongue and lick the underside" Joe instructed.

She licks the entire length feeling it twitch in her hand it's so big she thinks. Trying to put it in her small mouth was a challenge. Only managing to get the head in she gently begins to suck. Joe takes his hand and puts it behind her head pushing himself farther into her mouth. Shw reaches behind him grabbing his buttocks and trying to force more of his shaft between her lips. She gags but he continues.

"Relax your throat"

Her hands on his ass her finger seek out his crack running her tiny fingers deeper towards his ass hole. His muscled relaxed

"Oh yea baby stick your little finger up my ass" he tells her.

Jody had never done anything like this before and the thought of sticking her finger into him was making her crazy with desire. She feels so wicked so nasty pushing against his asshole forcing her middle finger into him. He's fucking her mouth moving his hips the head of his cock at the pushing at he back of her mouth her sweet thin lips wrapped his hardness. Just as she thought he was going to cum he pulled, out his cock twitching and bouncing I front of him.

"I think it's time you felt a man inside you're pussy "

She laid back on the bed fearful but incredibly excited. Spreading her legs, lifting her ass off the bed she offered a perfect target for his raging manhood. He crawls between her legs running his hands over her small tight body her ass is raised of the bed wanting to feel him inside her. Taking the big purple swollen head he rubs it along her slit lubricating his cock and opening her. Slowly he pushes it in to her tight opening feeling the resistance of her virginity. Looking down at her, enjoying the view of his large cock entering her incredibly small body.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers
12