Sister Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Their lovemaking continues.
1.1k words
4.37
51.7k
21
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rest my head on my pillow on one side of the bed, as I could still smell my Mother's hair. She uses preparation with a slight scent of pears, but her preferred fragrance is Angle Lily, and this morning, as usual she showered with my lavender body shampoo. The bed is warm from her body and her scent lingers, as does the indentation in the bed she has so recently left.

I woke to find Mum gone, then I heard some clinging of cups downstairs in the kitchen. The curtains are almost fully closed, but the sunlight is filtering through the fabric and one vivid bar of bright yellow is shining on the floor where the gap is letting the light through. One of the windows is slightly open and a light warm summer breeze is bringing the sounds and smells of the garden into the bedroom.

We have just discovered each other's urges and needs.

The door opens and my mother comes in with a couple of cups of coffee. She is still naked as she walks over to my bed, and I admire her shaven pussy and her 36D breasts and the way they swing as she stopped and placed the cups on the bedside cabinet. She then handed one of the mugs to me; I sat up to take it from her allowing the solitary crisp white cotton sheet to fall from my breasts as I do so.

As mum got into bed next to me, her left leg slipped over my right leg sending a sliver down my spine, as she takes a sip of her coffee. I take a sip of mine and carefully place the mug on the side table before turning to her and kissing her fully on the lips allowing some of the coffee to trickle down the outside of her throat and onto her breasts as I reach down between her thighs to fondle her rapidly swelling and parting outer labia.

We pull each other close and our tongues lock together. I allowed my face to slide down her body licking the coffee from her neck and breasts, sucking and licking each pert brown nipple in turn before drifting southward as she arches her back and clenched buttocks off the bed. My probing tongue passes over her navel and approached her fanny. She let out a shiver, and lets out a little moan as my tongue parts her bald labia and I tasted her slightly sweet, slightly sour sexual juices, flicking my tongue tip over her pertly protruding clitoris. I give her vagina a deep, French kiss and then thrust my face between the buttocks I have rapidly pulled apart and tongue as far as I can reach into her pliant bottom crack.

It is now her turn and she lies on top of me holding a breast in each hand and swirling her fingers round each nipple; pulling, squeezing and rolling each in turn and at the same time pressing her pubic mound into mine and rocking her hips up and down. The effect on me is electrifying. I wrap my thighs round her back and thrust up to her keeping pace with her thrusts. She starts to rub her fanny sideways across mine in the same general rhythm as I reach once more for her mouth with mine and penetrate her lips with my tongue.

She breaks off and slides down the bed until her face is between my legs, her nose is rubbed my clit and her tongue is licking the entrance to my love tunnel. She pushes her tongue inside me as far as she can and manages to just catch the ridges at the top of my cunt wall and then it's like a starburst as she catches my G-spot! Oh God! No one has ever triggered this before in me; even when I have masturbated, have never really known where it was, but I certainly do now. She looks slyly up at me and grins asking me if this was my first encounter, but I told her that I experience Miss G during my college years. She licked my clit again and my fanny felt like it had an electric eel inside it.

After we have both finished our coffee's, during which time we gently fondled and caressed each other's breasts and lightly fingered each other's pussies, my mother reaches under my bed and finds my large strap-on dildo. It is about nine inches in length and very thick in girth and as far as I can tell is moulded very realistically, but my experience in these things, is limited! . It has a large pair of balls and a reservoir tank into which Mum proceeds to pour a quantity of cream.

She pulls the top sheet off the bed and places a thick fleecy white towel on the bottom fitted sheet and I lie on it. She straps the dildo in position and applies a coating of KY Jelly over its entire surface. I lie at her instruction, with my knees up and my thighs splayed open. My pussy with its fine coating of glistering cum, which is open, and waiting.

I pull the lips further apart exposing the sticky pink inner parts glistening in the sunlight and my clitoris straining perkily from under its hood of pink flesh folds. Oh God! I want this Mum. She remembered that it was her little girl lying next to her, there waiting for something special. I felt the end of the strap-on dildo nuzzling my clit and slipping down to my vagina, it slips inside. I look down and see an inch disappear, then two. There is resistance. "Oh God, don't tease me!" I screamed at her. As she began to rock backward and forward a few times. She almost pulled it completely out and then placing a finger over my lips and giving me a look of total fulfilment she lunges forward and sinks seven or eight inches straight down into my deepest recess.

A momentary blockage and then it is through. I gasp in pain and she places her hand gently over my mouth as the downward stroke commences but the pain is nothing to the pleasure. I feel as that wonderful pink rubbery cream filled beast explodes deep inside my cunt filling me with its soothing, cooling contents.

She removes it and goes down on me licking the cream from my pussy and flicking her tongue over my clit, gently at first; then not so gently; then with urgency as I thrash about on the towel as she raises herself up and pushes two the three fingers inside me and finger fucks me to a buttock clenching, thigh straining, calf tensing, toe curling orgasm. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I love you so much Mum.