Sister Massage Turns Erotic

Story Info
A mild form of incest that could have easily been more.
1.1k words
4.1
156.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers

This is a very short story about a onetime occurrence between me and my sister. I was 18 and she was 20. It kind of falls in the line of incest and taboo. I have 3 stories in this category and this is the second one I am about to tell:

My sister was Tammy was home from college for the weekend. In high school she caught the attention of a lot of young boys. She was the Home Coming Queen and liked to party, which also made her popular.

Tammy had long brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back. Tammy had a figure to drive the boys wild. She only weighed about 125 lbs but had D cup size breast. Growing up I got a few accidental glimpse of her exposed breast. That happens living in a small house with one bathroom.

Tammy and I were sitting on the love seat watching tv together. Our parents were out car shopping on this cold Saturday. We had a fire going in the fireplace.

Tammy was moving here head side to side like she had a kink in it. It asked her, "Something wrong with your neck?"

"Yes, I have a kink in it." She replied.

It was not uncommon for us to exchange backrubs. I reached over and with one hand started to massage her neck. She closed her eyes and hung her head down as I worked the knot out of her neck.

Tammy turned to me and said, "How about we exchange back rubs?"

I said, "Sure, lay down on the floor."

Tammy got down on the floor and reached inside her shirt and somehow removed her bra without taking her shirt off and tossed it on the couch.

I sat on her butt and began giving her a back rub. I could feel her body go limp as she was totally relaxed. We have done this many times. But this was the first time I started to feel a bit aroused.

After 20 minutes I had finished up and said, "Okay, it's my turn."

Tammy replied, "I feel so relaxed. I want to just lay here."

I said, "Okay, I will just lie here too."

I laid down on top of her backside. Tammy kind of tried to get me off her backside by rolling a bit from side to side. While doing this I put my hands down to steady myself. When she gave up and both of my hands ended up pinned between the floor and her boobs with my palm side up!

We just lay there with neither one of us moving. I had on just a pair of sweet pants and boxers. Feeling her breast in my hands I felt my cock start to throb. Each heart beat it got harder and bigger. I tried to hold my breath hoping that it would slow down the growth of my cock. I was sure she could feel it pressing against her butt.

I felt just a slight movement of her butt as if she was purposely grinding into me. I could feel her nipples get hard in the palms of my hands. Did I dare squeeze her boobs? I ever so gently squeezed both boobs. Tammy didn't say anything. I squeezed a little bit hard. Still no reaction except I could feel her nipples get harder.

Tammy started to slowly rotate her hips. It was apparent not only was she grinding into me but she was grinding her pelvis into the floor.

I got bolder and slowly began to squeeze her breast harder. I knew she had to be feeling it but she never said a word. She started to breathe a little heavier and her hips began to move even more.

By now I knew she was enjoying this just as much as I was. My cock was hurting as it was pointing down my pant leg and it wasn't getting the full benefit of her grinding me. I slowly slid my right hand out from under her breast. I reached down my pants and pulled my cock up so it was pointing up.

I pressed my hard cock against the crack of her ass. Now I had a dilemma of how was I going to get my hand back under her boob. For some reason I was still not 100% positive she knew what I was doing. Call me naive.

I tried to slowly slide my hand her breast. But she was now grinding harder against the floor and my hard cock I couldn't sneak my hand back there. Then she rolled over a bit so my hand slid under her breast.

I squeezed her breast harder and pushed my cock hard against the crack of her ass. We both were breathing deep throat breaths now but not very loud.

I could feel I was getting close to cum. I couldn't hold back any more and I came. It felt like I ejaculated 8 times into my pants. Tammy kept going and being only 18 I was still hard. By now she was grinding at an incredible fast pace.

I am not sure how long it had been but I was squeezing her breast hard and grinding my cock as hard as I could against her ass. We both came close to the same time. I felt my cock squirt 3 times of cum. We both laid there motionless as we slowly caught our breath. I felt her ass cheeks squeezing my cock a few times getting a little more cum out of me.

We just laid there totally relaxed. It seemed as if time had stood still. We both knew what had just happened shouldn't have happened. But nobody dared to move or say anything.

Then we heard our parent's car pull into the driveway. I quickly got up and I could see a big wet spot on the back of her pants from my cum. Plus she had a big wet spot between her legs.

Tammy looked at me and said, "You better go change your pants."

I looked down and my pants were wet about the size of my hand. I looked at her and said, "You better too."

Tammy ran upstairs to her room and I went to my bedroom and changed.

I got back into the living room before Tammy did and was sitting on the couch when my parents came in the door.

My mom looked at me and asked what we were doing. I told her we are watching a movie and Tammy was upstairs taking a bathroom break.

My mom said, "Did you cook something? I can smell something."

I said, "No we have not. Maybe you smell the fireplace."

After she accepted my answer I took a couple of sniffs and realized you could smell the sex in the air.

Tammy and I never talked about that moment and nothing ever happened again.

Brian6588
Brian6588
575 Followers