Sister Mistress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkkk meeeeeeee harder, Bill Baby fuckkkkkk meeeeeeee harder Baby harder. Fill Linda Cockslut's slutty arse with your big fuckstick, fill me with your lovely cum. Ride me Bronco Bill ram your big pole up my shitter Baby."

His huge dick was positioning into her already and he couldn't possibly go any quicker, in fact the way Linda was encouraging him his huge balls tightened and he came spurting glob after glob of cum into the tip of the condom filling it and causing the rest to gather around his fat knob.

"Gonna cum gonna cum aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss take that you fucking slut aghhhhhh yessssss."

"Weeeeee fill me up Billy Baby fill the Sissy's pussy with your sticky cum."

Linda had forgotten all about his sister watching she didn't give a hoot anyway because she was in heaven. Katherine had taken nearly one hundred shots the last one of Linda's winking sphincter as Bill slowly withdrew his softening dick with a loud schlepping then popping sound. Kathy vowed that next time she took Linda out to earn a little money she'd bring her camcorder along as well she spoke for the first time in ten minutes.

"Clean Bill's prick for him Linda Cockslut."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Linda quickly rolled over sat on the edge of the bed reaching out she pulled the condom from Bill's still eight inch wilting pole, holding the base she began on one side licking her way up across his purple knob and down the other side. Then she took his knob into her warm mouth and teased his piss slit with her shiny tongue stud as she applied an almighty vacuum pressure.

"Come on Linda Cockslut show Bill how you can suck his cock and make him cum in less than ten minutes. You'd better make it or there will be no sex of any kind for the rest of the month."

Linda's head nodded then she started to pump her closed fists along Bill's thick cock, the work of his tongue tip was finally rewarded when Linda felt his dick start to stir in her mouth. Gently she nibbled at the glands of it's massive head as he stiffened Linda was able to let go of one hand and massage his weighty balls, her head bobbed up and down at steady pace. From Linda came a series of "ugh ugh ugh" sounds as air was forced down her gullet with the power of her movements. Within three minutes Bill's cock was as hard as it was when he fucked Linda's slutty anus and she would've achieved the same pace as him if she didn't have to come up for a regular breath.

"Fuck the little slut has gotten my prick hard again, I thought she'd have no chance at all of making me cum in less than ten minutes, but hell she'll do it no worries."

"That's it Linda suck that fat dick and cum on her face Bill."

"Okay Katherine it won't be long."

Linda's sucking had made her jaw ache, but there wasn't a chance she'd stop until he dumped his load, she was desperate to fuck her boyfriend Johnny Big dick she would have walked on glass barefoot if Mistress Katherine ordered her to.

"Get ready Linda Darling her it comes."

Both hands went to his shaft as Linda pumped them along the pliable flesh willing him to cum all over her, having seen how much was in the condom earlier she was expecting a large amount.

"I'm cummmmming aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss Linda."

Lukey baby pulled back a long string of his saliva hung from his lip to Bill's prick. Suddenly Bill's sticky cum shot out with enough force that the first long white rope of jism hit Linda on the forehead and sprayed into her hair the next three hit her square on the nose. Bill dick continued to spray his jism over Linda's lips and under her chin it seemed as if he'd spewed out half a pint before his cock stopped shooting it's wonderful sticky love juice finally he squeezed the last few drops onto her chest.

"Fuck cutie not many women in my life have been able to suck more of my cock than what they could take inside them, you're a marvel Linda."

"I've taught my little cum loving Sissy Cockslut well Bill very well?"

"You certainly have Katherine you certainly have."

"Get your clothes on Cockslut. Have you got something for the slut to wipe her face Bill?"

"No why not let the sissy cum lover go to your car like she is."

"Hahaha hahaha why not it'll do the Cockslut's complexion wonders."

Linda had slid to the edge of the bed and was busy adjusting her suspenders and double G-strings she quickly slipped her burgundy skirt around her ankles and up her legs stopping at her thighs, she quickly buttoned her blouse then stood up and pulled the skirt up tucking her blouse as she did. She sat quietly as Katherine showed Bill the photographs she'd taken he smiled and continually nodded his head he was happy for her to have them because the only person recognizable was Linda. There were dozens upon dozens showing her face as she sucked licked and fucked Bill's gigantic fuckstick she changed cards and shoed him she'd shot a short twenty second movie of him coming all over Linda Cockslut's face.

"Yeah Katherine they're fine, I'll give you my e-mail address."

He reached over to the dash and took a card from a holder beside the CB radio and gave it to Katherine, she opened the door to get out.

"Come on Cockslut it's time we were going."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Linda clambered over the divider and into the main cabin of the truck giving Bill the perfect view of her shapely butt, following her Mistress out the door Linda closed it. She stood fifty yards from her Mistress's car and her face was coated in half dry sticky white jism, falling in behind Katherine she lagged a few steps behind her Mistress. Linda wanted to savor the incredible sexy feeling of the drying cum facial Katherine sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Get in slut! Since you've got cum in your hair I'm going to teach you a lesson Cockslut."

Linda quickly sat in the passenger's seat before she could close the door Katherine put the car in gear and pushed the accelerator down. The wheels screeched as she took off Linda managed to shut the door and put on her seat belt, Katherine sped out of the car park and off down the interstate. Taking the next exit Kathy slowed down to the speed limit and drove towards home, she knew for personal experience that by the time they got home the cum in her brother's hair would've dried and would be near impossible to remove. He'd have to wash his hair several times and comb it out, it was Katherine's pet hate and was the reason she'd first shaved her pussy. She'd fallen asleep after having sex and was rudely woken an hour later when her pubic hairs were being ripped out by their roots ever since she's been a devoted shaver. Kathy drove into the garage and switched off the motor she reached into her pocket and threw a hand full of crumpled notes at Linda.

"Here you go Linda my little Cockslut you can go shopping for some nice clothes now."

Linda collected the money smoothing out each note before putting it in a pile according to its denomination she counted it and smiled broadly.

"Wow Mistress Katherine there's almost seven hundred dollars here and I was there for just over an hour and a half."

"Just goes to show you how weak men really are. You'd best get that mess off your face Cockslut, you'll have to start dinner soon."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Linda opened the door stepped out and quickly scampered up the rear stairs heading for the bathroom. Kathy went looking for her Mother she wanted to know where she'd gone that morning, she wasn't in the sitting room, kitchen or outside so Katherine headed for the stairs taking them two at a time. Kathy opened her Mother's bedroom door the room was empty, but her Mothers humming drew her towards the bathroom she poked her head into the steamy room.

12