Sister Mistress Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's bottom lip started to quiver when she heard Kathy say they had to have a talk.

"Kathy Honey what's wrong?"

Seeing the apprehensive look on her girlfriends face sent pangs of love pounding across Katherine's chest.

"Don't worry Baby,\ I just wanna talk about how we can get your dear old Mum that well deserved fucking we were talking about."

A huge smile split Jenny's cute face and she began nodding.

"The way she's been lately she definitely needs something. What do you have in mind?"

"What about if I send Johnny and his big dick over to do her lawn so to speak?"

"Well I have seen her checking him out when he's doing your lawns Honey. She gets off on his rippling muscles glistening in the sun I'm sure I caught her rubbing her tits once while she watched him push the mower."

"Sounds like a horny old mole to me Jenny Baby."

"Have you showed her any of those music videos I lent you?"

"Should I have? She's not into the same sort of music as me, but if you like I'll show her."

"Don't worry I'll give you something special for her. So you think she'd like a visit from Johnny or perhaps I could send Linda over one afternoon instead. I'd make sure she took a ready supply of dildos for sure."

"I can't remember her ever having a boyfriend. Last year I was toying with idea of buying her a dildo or vibrator, she had been extra bitchy and was getting on my nerves."

Katherine pulled Jenny close to her chest. As she hugged her quite little gurgling moans escaped the younger girls' throat and Kathy knew just how her girlfriend really felt.

"Have you ever heard your Mother masturbating Jenny?"

"Once I walked into the laundry when she was leaning against the washer. She had her head thrown back to one side her hand was over her boob and I was sure she was tweaking her nipple when I opened the door. She quickly regained her composure and fobbed it off as a stretching exercise when I asked but I hear her very other night moaning and groaning as she fingers herself Mistress Katherine."

"Interesting very interesting Jenny Baby, so she has a healthy appetite for sex then? What if we set it up so she gets herself a right royal fucking on top of the washer?"

"Hahahaha that would serve the horny old Mole right Mistress Katherine especially if she's got a big butt plug up her ass too."

"Do you think everyone has an anal fixation like you Jenny?"

"No Mistress not at all, but if my Mum is anything like me then she'll love having a huge butt plug throbbing away deep inside her while she's being fucked."

"I think we had better take it easy on her Jenny, get her hooked on regular fucking before we spice her boring life up a bit it wont hurt to plant the seeds of fantasy though. Does she have any sex toys Jenny?"

"I've never found any Mistress Katherine, I think she uses vegetables. Things like carrots cucumbers or zucchini poor bitch is missing out on all those sweet vibrations."

"What does she think about you being gay?"

Jenny's head rested on Kathy's ample boobs she looked up through her blonde fringe and smiled sweetly.

"Mum's happy I've found someone I can love and be myself around and she's not fussed with me being gay. She said that everyone makes a decision regarding their sexuality and it's not her place to try and change their mind. She is pretty open like that Mistress Katherine."

"That's good, I like her too. Go home now and let me get started on her DVD I'll have to down load some stuff from the net, things a horny old mole will like, hahahaha."

"Hehehehe I'm sure she'll love it Mistress, you're ever so talented when it comes to computers."

"Thanks Baby, I think I'll get Debbie to take the DVD over to your Mum, it's about time they meet."

The disappointment was clear in Jenny's voice when she untangled herself stood up and replied.

"Yes Mistress Katherine, I'll see you in the morning."

Quick as a flash Kathy closed her hand and struck out at Jenny's curvaceous buns, a loud THWACK sounded out as Katherine's cupped hand landed on Jenny's right buttock and then again on the left, THWACK.

"Don't take that tone with me Missy, your Mistress won't put up with that sort of shit."

Straightening up Jenny's hands went to her tender buns rubbing them she tried to relive the stinging.

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I didn't mean any disrespect."

"Okay then, just remember what happens if you do disrespect your Mistress. I'll see you tomorrow sexy girl."

Kathy reached out and took hold of some of Jenny's hair she pulled her closer and searched for her tongue. Pulling back Kathy patted Jenny's still sore cheeks."

"Catch ya later girlfriend."

"MMMMM bye, you know I'm going to dream about you Mistress Katherine."

"I hope so Baby."

After watching Jenny rear end disappear through the garage Kathy walked up the service steps and into her bedroom. She was eager to checkout the surveillance of her mothers' bedroom.