Sister Must Share Bed with Brother

Story Info
18 year old sister forced to share bed with older brother.
19.7k words
4.4
313.4k
272
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,150 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Talking with Zoey (Leah)

My name is Leah and I am 18 years old. I have one brother, Tyler, who is completing his sophomore year at an out-of-state Ivy League College. My mother is like most mothers. She is after me to make a decision as to what I am going to do now that I have graduated from high school. I can't decide if I want to go to college or venture into some thing else. My best friend, Zoey, is a model. I have always wanted to do some modeling but I know from listening to Zoey it can be a rigorous profession, assuming I could even get my foot in the door.

Zoey has been modeling since she was 16. She has told me I would have no problems making it as a model. She has an agent and everything. Zoey said her agent will help me if I really want to go into modeling. Zoey showed her agent my Senior high school portraits and he told her I would have no trouble getting into the business. He said I have the body to be a swimsuit model. At 5'7" I am just barely tall enough. Zoey said the advertisers would fall in love with my straight long blonde hair that touches the top of my waist. I have blue eyes and my complexion is pretty good. My breasts fill a C cup bra and are big enough to fill out a swimsuit top nicely and not overfill it.

Zoey and I look like sisters except she is two inches taller, with beautiful shoulder length auburn hair, green eyes and B cup breasts. She is envious of my slightly larger boobs, but I don't see a lot of difference. We go everywhere together. Zoey has a brother who is the same age as my brother. Our brothers were good friends all through high school.

Zoey and Caleb have always been very close. I always have thought he is hot. He is handsome guy who is actually not a jerk. I have told her many times how handsome I think her brother is.

The last time I said something about her brother she said, "Girl, your brother is pretty hot himself." I have to admit Tyler is a hunk, but he is my brother. Zoey made the comment, "I wish you and Tyler were as close as Caleb and I are."

I said, "Zoey, I know you two have always had a special relationship. Do you think it is because of you loosing your parents when you were in grade school?"

"Yea, probably so. When that happened we just had each other. That is when we moved here to live with our aunt and uncle. It was the two of us against the world, or so it seemed at the time. Caleb has always been there for me. Even when we were little he thought it was his job to protect me. Don't get me wrong, I love my aunt and uncle and it had to have been a huge change in their lives to suddenly have to raise two kids who had just lost their parents. Aunt Sue had just lost her brother, my father, and here us two kids were dropped on them to raise. They are wonderful people and I will always be thankful for what they did for us."

"That is cool. Tyler and I get along great, don't get me wrong, but we are just not as tight as you and Caleb. I know all siblings have problems, but for the most part Tyler and I have always been pretty close."

Zoey said, "Hey I don't mean to be nosy, but I know you said Tyler is coming home from school for the summer."

"That's right he is supposed to be here Friday night."

"Yea, that is sort of what I was wondering about. Didn't your mom start using his bedroom for her crafts last Fall when he left for school?"

"Yes she did. I told her it was a mistake, but she did not listen."

In a lowered voice she asked, "So where is Tyler supposed to sleep?"

I was afraid this topic was going to come up. I should have known it could not be avoided, especially with Zoey. I can talk to Zoey about anything, but this was one topic I really didn't want to discuss. I was looking down into my lap fiddling with my fingers trying to ignore the question.

"Leah? Did you hear me?"

Looking up with dread I said, "Yea Zoey. Yea, I heard you. It is just that..." At that point I could hold back no longer and began to cry.

Chapter 2 -- Getting the News (Leah)

Today is one day I have not been looking forward to. With high school behind me and the whole summer ahead I was excited about what lay ahead for me now that I am officially an adult. I have to make a decision about college, modeling, or maybe something else. The only thing on my mind is the conversation my mother and I had a couple weeks ago.

When my brother left for college last Fall to begin his sophomore year Mom got the idea she wanted to convert Tyler's room into a room for her crafts. Our house is so small there was no other place for her. We don't even have a garage or basement. She said since his room was not being used, she would use it for the crafts she makes and sells at the local Flea Market. She makes quite a bit from her creations and it helps with the huge tuition cost for Tyler to attend the college he just had to attend.

Mom rationalized Tyler would most likely get a summer job near the college and would not be coming home for the summer. She said when he came home to visit she would get an air mattress and he could sleep in the living room. I didn't like it, but I knew better than argue with her once she had her mind made up. She had Dad build her shelves along all the walls and pretty much converted it into what she needed. It was not like she could easily move out and move his stuff back into the room.

Yesterday was Tyler's last final exam. He said he would be home this evening. He dropped the bombshell on our parents that he was considering transferring from where he is attending to the college here in the city where we live. He knows Mom and Dad struggle to pay his tuition and I think he feels like he should do this to help them. He has a job, but it does not help out much. The news was both good and bad. It would save lots on tuition, and they really didn't have the kind of cash required to send him to that school. On the other hand him moving back home could be a problem since there was no place for a bedroom.

As mom was telling me about the new plans I was somewhere between wanting to scream 'I told you so' and crying my eyes out.

Looking at her I tried to remain calm, but it came out a little stronger than I intended when I asked, "So MOM, where are you planning for him to sleep?"

"Honey I have been giving that some thought and I have an idea."

The way this was starting out was typical of Mom when she had something to say, but didn't know how to tactfully word it in a way that I would accept.

"I talked to your father and his idea..."

Yea, just like Mom. She was going to blame Daddy for what she was about to lay on me.

"Well, your father said he sees no reason Tyler and you can't share your room. After all, he will be gone most of the day. I doubt we will see him here much except at night."

Okay, she said it, but what the hell was she thinking? "Mom, just in case you haven't been in my room recently, it has not grown any larger. My room is tiny. There isn't room for another bed. Besides that Mom, I am an adult woman and he is an adult male, who just happen to be brother and sister. Doesn't that sound the least bit weird to you?"

"Yes Honey, I know you are both adults and as adults you must learn to adapt. Your father and I talked about the bed and it is not like you have a twin bed. You have that full size regular bed and it should be fine."

"Mother, Tyler is my BROTHER!"

"Yes he is and you two shared a room when you were little. Your father and I agree there is no reason you can't share a room now that you are both adults."

I had to think fast, but I had very little bargaining power. I didn't have any money, jobs are very scarce and worst of all, it appeared my father had already made his decision. Finally I decide to retreat, give this some thought and attack it later with a full list of reasons this would not work

"Mom, this just won't work. Please reconsider what you are doing to me. What will people think?" With that said I turned and walked out. I wanted the last word and I had to have time to think.

At first I thought about calling Zoey. She always has all the answers, but then I realized I did not want to discuss this with her. She is my best friend in the whole world. How could I tell her my 21 year old handsome hunk of a man brother was going to be sharing my bed with me?

Even though I didn't want to tell her about Tyler, I would let Zoey know I wanted to look into the Modeling job if her agent was still willing to work with me. I needed money fast so I could move out on my own.

Chapter 3 -- What is the Real Reason (Zoey)

Leah is my best friend and for some reason she is crying totally out of control. I obviously said something I shouldn't have that triggered my best friend's apparent emotional breakdown. Whatever I did, it was totally by accident, but the problem is I don't know what it is I stepped into.

"Leah, please tell me what is wrong. What did I say that has you so upset?"

She was shaking her head, but still crying. Finally she looked up at me and her face was a total mess. Grabbing my purse I pulled several tissues out and handed them to her.

I was beginning to put the pieces together regarding why she was a total wreck, but I had to hear it from her. "Now calm down and tell me what has you so upset."

"You will never believe it."

"You might be surprised. You know you can trust me with anything. Tell me what it is and I bet together we can come up with a plan to fix this."

As she continued to wipe her face she looked at me in a way I have never seen her look at me before. It was like she was trying to decide if she really could trust me. After a few moments she looked away as she continued to dry her tears.

She was now looking at her lap and shaking her head from side to side as if she was trying to tell herself it was not true. I was afraid she was going to burst out crying again. Finally she looked up at me and I could see more tears were on the verge of spilling over her lower eyelid when she began talking.

She continued to sniffle, wiping her nose and under her eyes, then she said, "Zoey, you are never going to believe what my Mom and Dad want me to do."

"Your mom is cool. I am sure it is not as bad as you are imagining it to be."

I saw the anger in her eyes as she spat out, "So you don't think it is fucked up to force me to share my bed with my brother?"

Shocked is one word to describe it, but it was so unlike her to talk to me like that. She was really upset to be talking to be like that. "Please, I am sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant maybe your Mom didn't mean it like you thought. Maybe if you tell me about it I can better understand and maybe help. That does not sound like your mother was all I meant. Are you sure you are not leaving something out?"

"Okay, then if you know so much you tell me what I am leaving out. I asked my Mom where Tyler is going to be sleeping when he gets home. I reminded her I have a full size bed, not a queen or king, but a regular full size bed. I reminded her there is no room for another bed in my tiny room, but she said we shared a room as small children, so it should not be a big deal."

She just sat looking at me as if to say, 'Okay Smart Ass, tell me what I am misunderstanding.' I had to admit, from what she had said it sounded like it was pretty straight forward and would be hard to misunderstand. I still was not too sure there might not be a deeper issue, and I didn't know quite how to ask.

Why I say this is because people tell Leah and me that we are beautiful. I am not saying we are, but only that people say we are. Leah was the Prom Queen. She received more votes from the student body than any other candidate has ever received, so I am not exaggerating when I say she is very pretty. In my opinion she is beautiful, but what do I know I am just her best friend.

I believe good looks oftentimes run in a family. Both of our brothers are handsome and very well built. Yes they are hunks. It sometimes gets sickening seeing anything with a skirt swooning over my brother. He loves it and knows it drives me crazy.

This may sound crazy, but I could not help but wonder if Leah was upset because she did not want to sleep with her brother not because he was her brother, but could it be she did not want to share her bed with him because she didn't trust herself? I know Leah all too well and that is why I was unsure. She is always telling me how hot my brother is, but I believe Tyler is even hotter than Caleb.

Leah and I are both on birth control. Neither of us is a virgin, but we aren't sluts either. You might call us adventurous. Just recently we experimented a little to see what it would be like to enjoy a pussy instead of a hard cock. It has only happened a couple times and then just with each other, but we both enjoyed it a lot. I don't know that I would say girls are better than men, but it certainly is a nice change. I can easily see myself continuing to enjoy being with another girl from time to time. At least if the man in my life does not object, that is what I want.

With my fingers I lifted Leah's chin to look into her eyes. I wanted to be looking directly into her eyes when she gave me her answer. I know Leah well enough to know she can't look me in the eyes and lie to me. After taking a deep breath I began, "Tell me the truth. You and I have been friends long enough I know you better than you know yourself and the same goes with you knowing me. Tell me one thing, are you upset you are having to share a bed with your brother because he is your brother, or could it be something else you are afraid of?"

She looked at me a few moments and I saw the tears beginning to fill her lower lid just before she jerked her chin to the side and out of my hand, lowering her head. Her uncontrollable crying began once again. She didn't need to answer my question verbally; she had just answered it loud and clear by her failure to answer.

The question now is what could be said that would calm her down so we could discuss the issue rationally. I knew one way to calm her, I could give her some information she was not yet aware of, but I was not sure I wanted to go there.

Chapter 4 -- How Did She Know (Leah)

I can't believe Zoey asked me that question. How could she know? I am not even sure I knew for sure. At least I was not consciously aware of it until she asked that question. How could I ever face her again? Would my best friend look at me with disgust every time she sees me? Will she see me as a slut who desperately wants my brother to fuck me so much I don't trust myself in the same bed with him? I guess if she does, I can't really blame her. It certainly would not be an inaccurate appraisal.

Why am I so fucked up? How could an 18 year old girl want her brother's cock in her more than anything else she could think of? Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist, but my parents don't have the money to send me to a shrink.

Just a couple of weeks ago, for the first time in my life, I stripped naked and crawled into bed with a female. To make matters worse it was my best friend Zoey. Not only did I do it, I really did enjoy it a lot. In fact I enjoyed it so much we spent three hours naked in bed with each other a few days later. Am I really a lesbian or a girl who wants her brother to fuck her brains out? Maybe I am so sick and fucked up medical science has not yet come up with a term to describe my type of perversion.

I could hear Zoey talking, but I was so deep in my own thoughts of depravity I was only hearing bits and pieces of what she was saying. I know I have to face this and Zoey is my best friend. Maybe she can help. I looked up at her and I saw this beautiful and loving face looking at me. Is this the face of my very best friend or is it the face of my most recent lover? Could it be possible it was both?

I saw her lips moving then heard her say, "Leah, we really do need to talk about this. Please talk to me."

"Zoey, you don't want a friend like me. I am so fucked up. You don't want to be seen with someone like me. How fucked up is a girl who wants her brother to fuck her? What girl dreams at night that her brother has her pinned down under him with his hard cock inside her fucking the shit out of her?" I lowered my face back into my hands holding the tissues. I had stopped crying, but my heart was pounding and I had no idea what to do. Then I heard Zoey.

"Well for what it is worth I know two who do."

I looked up at her trying to understand what she had just said. She rephrased it saying, "Leah, I know at least one girl, other than you who has the desire to have her brothers cock inside her. Unlike you, the girl I know actually knows what her brother's cock feels like stretching her pussy and it is a wonderful feeling."

Cocking my head to the side and looking at her I was totally confused. "You mean... You mean you and..." I saw her nodding her head.

"Yes Leah, Caleb fucks his sister and his sister likes having her brother inside her. She likes it a lot."

"But, but how long has..."

"How long has he been fucking his sister? He would not touch me until my 18th birthday. On my birthday he gave me the best birthday present I have ever received."

I was not sure whether to believe her or not. Was she trying to make me feel better by making up this story or was she telling me the truth. Her birthday had been just over eight months ago. How could she be doing something this significant and not have told me before now? As I thought for a moment I wondered if the roles had been reversed would I have told her. If I was honest with myself I had to admit I most likely would not have told her.

I asked, "How did it happen?"

"You know my brother is a hunk just like Tyler. I have teased him a lot about the girls always being after what he has in his pants. You know how sisters are, we like to tease. Well, one day maybe a month or so before my birthday he said, 'Girls appreciate and want what a real man has to give them.'"

"And?"

"I asked him, 'So big brother whenever you meet a girl who wants what a real man has, which friend of yours do you refer them to? Besides that, just so I will know, what is it that a real man has that drives women so crazy they have to have it?"

I was laughing hearing her story of how she had been messing with Caleb. "So what did he say?"

"He told me I was too young to understand. He said only adults would understand."

"What happened then?"

"Nothing, he just told me I was too young. He said when I was an adult he would answer my question, if I still wanted to know."

"So, on your birthday?"

Zoey gave me a big grin and looked side to side as if checking to see if anyone was listening. "It was late and everyone had gone to sleep. Earlier my aunt had made me a birthday cake and had put together a little party to celebrate. Caleb had given me a red satin teddy as a birthday gift. Can you imagine a brother giving his sister a sexy teddy? It even had a card with it that read, 'Adult sleepwear for an adult woman.' My uncle laughed. My aunt took it from me and looked at it closely. She commented on how pretty it was but to be careful wearing it since some men would get the wrong idea. She looked at Caleb and my Uncle as she said that last part."

"So, did you wear it?"

"What do you think? Hell yes I wore it. It was so pretty and made me feel very sexy. I didn't expect anything other than a good night's sleep in my sexy lingerie. The house was quiet and I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard the latch on my bedroom door click."

"No shit? What did you do?"

"Nothing, I froze and didn't move. I was lying on my side facing away from the door toward my bedroom window. I heard Caleb's voice behind me as he very quietly whispered asking if I was awake. I didn't turn my head from the window but said, 'No, not yet.' He said he had promised me something and he would never break a promise to his little sister."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,150 Followers