Sister Nancy of Coxville County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the room, Linus took up a seat in the front row while Sister Nancy sat behind the teacher's desk. They looked at each other for a few moments, both of them smiling at each other. Linus knew she'd checked out his junk and simply couldn't get over it - for the first time ever, the hottest woman he knew had deliberately looked at his big dick, something he'd fantasised about since he started attending the convent. That implied she was interested in him - it had to!

Sister Nancy looked back at him, her mind full of images from her dream but instead of being the almost faceless black man beneath the oak, she found herself imagining young Linus in his place. It was Linus who grinned down at her as she sucked on his cock - it was Linus who drove that big tool inside her pussy as she writhed in ecstasy.

She shook herself, breaking their stare. This was no way to be thinking about a student, she admonished herself.

"Did you bring your study books, Linus?" she asked.

"Sho did," Linus said, pulling a couple of books from the small backpack he'd carried in.

"Well you carry on from where Sister Mary-Anne left off and, if you need to, feel free to ask me a question."

Linus grinned. He'd never been a shy youth but for some reason, this morning he found himself blessed with more confidence than normal.

"I got a question for you," he said, staring at the pretty young nun. "Why'd you look at my junk when I came in?" he asked with a smile.

"What?" Nancy said, blushing. "I don't know what you mean. I'd never - I mean, you're a student."

"Sho, sho, you never looked at it," Linus said. He grabbed hold of his sweatpants leg and pulled it tight around his right thigh, the material wrapping around the large, obvious log of his cock as it reached almost two thirds of the way down to his knee. Nancy's eyes widened against as she took it in. "Just like you ain't looking at it now, right?"

Nancy looked up at him, knowing he'd caught her.

"Linus, please don't do that," she said. "I'm a nun, for goodness sake."

"What you is is one damn fine woman," Linus said. "Bet you's da kinda woman who'd 'preciate summat like dis," he said, running his hand along his long length.

"Mr Jefferson, stop that," Sister Nancy said forcefully. "You've always been an excellent student. Please don't ruin that now."

Linus' smile faltered a little and he turned back to his books. "Fine," he said, not looking at her. "But we both know you want me."

Sister Nancy turned to the book on Sister Mary-Anne's desk and leafed through it, trying to ignore her handsome, tall, strong student and read what was written in the text book. It was no good, though - her mind kept drifting back to the dream she'd had last night.

As the fog had surrounded them, the dark, shadowy man began to fuck her with a phallus to make the devil envious. He'd pounded that enormous cock deep inside her almost virginal pussy over and over, bringing her easily to the orgasms she'd heard her classmates talk about but had never experienced with Adrian. Until that point, she'd never even considered sex with a black man and yet her dream lover had seemingly ignited a desire in her that longed to be realised.

But how could she? She was a nun, married to Jesus. That thought, she knew, had been the last thing on her mind during her passionate dream encounter, an encounter that had left her ready to finger fuck herself silly that morning and to consider using a candle not ten minutes ago. Even in the shower, she'd had to work extra hard to stop thinking of the dark man and his huge length of penis - a penis length that Linus seemed to share.

Sister Nancy looked up from her daydream to see Linus touching himself, squeezing his crotch even.

"Mr Jefferson, what do you think you are doing?"

Linus yanked his hand back. "Forgive me sister, I can't help it. I'm just so horny," he said with a smile.

Sister Nancy looked down at his bulging sweatpants. "Take it out and give it some air," she told him, licking her lips.

"Say what?" he said, not believing his ears.

"You heard me," Sister Nancy said, not entirely believing her own ears. "Take it out. Let me - let me see it."

Prank or a dream, Linus didn't care - there was no way he was missing out on this opportunity. He raised his ass a little and pushed his sweatpants down to his knees, revealing the thick, veined log of his huge cock that rested against his thigh. The big length throbbed, thickening slightly as he took hold of it and stroked it, watching the busty nun the whole time.

"Oh my God," Sister Nancy said quietly. "That's - that's huge."

Linus grinned. "S'bout a foot long," he said proudly. "N'thick, too. Wanna come have a closer look, Sister?" he said, holding it upright and waving it at her.

Sister Nancy thought for the briefest of moments before she stepped out from behind the teacher's desk and walked over to Linus' seat. They looked at each other, staring into each other's eyes, before she slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him, now looking at the thick, black cock he held up in front of her.

"It's so big," she breathed.

"Betcha ain't seen a cock before, eh Sister?" Linus asked. He ran his hand up his big dick, the head leaking clear pre-cum which he smeared all over his shaft, his hand moving easier over the thickly veined trunk.

"I - I had a boyfriend - before I was a nun," she said quietly, watching his hand slide up and down his cock.

"White guy?"

"Uh-huh."

"Shit. I was right, then. Ain't no white guy got a cock like this. M'right?" Sister Nancy nodded, her blue eyes never leaving his dick. "How big was he?" Linus asked.

"Four inches," she said, smiling as Linus laughed.

"Four? When he was hard?" She nodded, making him laugh louder. "Damn, Sister, I can see why you became a nun. You weren't giving up nothin', were you?" Linus slid his hand down to the base of his cock and bent it forward, pointing it at the gorgeous nun. "Why don't you suck on this big nigga dick, Sister?"

Sister Nancy's eyes went wide at the suggestion and for a moment Linus thought he'd gone too far. His new-found bravado faltered a little - this was Coxville where blacks and whites did not hook up. It hadn't been that long ago that his grandfather had been beaten to within an inch of his life just for looking at some big titted white girl as she'd walked down the street. Now here he was, expecting one of the finest women in the town - and a goddam nun on top of that - to just suck on his cock like he asked.

Staring at him the whole time, Sister Nancy leaned forward and placed her full, pink, shining lips against the head of his enormous dick, kissing it. She moved her pursed lips left and right, rubbing them over his shiny, purple knob, smearing his pre-cum over them.

Linus smiled not unkindly. "You needs ta open yo mouth, Sister," he said. Slowly, Sister Nancy did as he said, opening her lips, the bulbous knob slipping between them slightly as Linus moved forward a little. "That's it," he said. "Open those pretty lips wide for me."

The busty nun did so, mewling in surprise as she felt the big, flared head of his cock slip into her mouth, resting heavily on her tongue. She stared at Linus who just the day before had been nothing more than another of her students, someone she was helping overcome his disadvantaged background. The thought of him doing something like this - the thought of her doing something like this with him or anyone else - had never once entered her head. Yet now, following the dream last night, she'd thought of little else this morning except a big dick - a big, black dick.

And here she was with one resting, pulsing in her mouth.

Linus reached out and cupped the back of her head, his big hand wrapping itself in her wimple. Slowly he pushed her forward, another inch or so of his cock sliding into her mouth, before he gently pulled her back. As much as he wanted to fuck her hard and fast, he didn't want to scare her and ruin this for either of them.

Sister Nancy turned out to be a natural, picking up on his instruction quickly, moving her head forward and back on his cock. As her mouth filled with saliva, she began sucking and slurping, clear lines of spit running from her lips, down his huge shaft.

"Yeah, that's it, Sister," Linus said. "Those big lips of yours look so pretty wrapped round my big, black cock." He beckoned her closer. "Let's see if you can take some more."

Sister Nancy's old boyfriend had tried to get her to take his dick in her mouth on more than one occasion but she'd only succumbed once. No sooner had she put her lips around it, Adrian had groaned and released his small, watery load which had tasted so unpleasant she'd determined never to do it again. To say that Linus' cock was different was like saying roses and house bricks were different - they were completely different and she found herself eagerly moving forward, taking another inch or two into her mouth.

She uttered a muffled "Ummpfff!" as the head of his big dick nudged against the back of her throat and she backed off, looking at him, just the knob held between her lips.

"Go slow, Sister," he said. "I ain't gonna force ya."

"Thank you," she said around his knob before working her way back down his length. Again, his cock bumped into the back of her throat but this time she kept going, pushing herself forward, making herself gag and cough on the hard piece of meat in her mouth. More spit ran from her lips, running down and dripping from his thick shaft.

"Fuck, Sister," Linus breathed. "You really hungry for that cock, ain't ya?"

Sister Nancy's pussy throbbed with desire as she realised her student was right - she felt hungrier for the huge cock in her mouth than she ever had the few times she'd had sex with Adrian. Eager to show him how right he was, Nancy took a deep breath and forced herself on to his cock, the head slipping down her throat followed by the first few inches.

Linus watched in amazement as the busty, inexperienced nun became the first woman to ever deep throat his cock. She kept going until her nose bumped into the neatly trimmed pubes at the base of his shaft, holding herself there, working her throat along his big, veined length until she had to let him go so she could breathe.

"Holy shit, Sister," Linus gasped. "No chick's ever taken the whole damn thing."

"Was that - was that all right?" Sister Nancy asked, drool running down her chin to stain her habit, darkening the material covering her huge tits.

"Shit, girl, you do that again an' I'm gonna bust a nut in yo mouth."

Nancy grinned at him. Adrian's semen had been awful - but then Linus was so different to him in so many ways and she found herself wanting to taste his "nut".

She took another deep breath, opened her mouth wide and slowly swallowed his entire cock once again, suppressing the urge to gag as she felt his knob slip down her throat.

"Ahh fuck - yeah, Sister - eat that cock," Linus gasped, watching the nun move her head up and down, snatching quick breaths as she deep throated him over and over. "Ahh - oh fuck - fuck, Sister - here it comes - get ready - here it - fucking - cums!"

Linus groaned as his cock lurched in Sister Nancy's mouth, a huge spurt of cum shooting from the head and travelling straight down her throat. Another spurt followed, as heavy and full as the first, then another and a fourth.

Desperate for breath, Sister Nancy reared back, Linus' cock still shooting out great ropes of thick cum into her mouth and, as she moved, over her face. She swallowed reflexively and wasn't at all surprised to find Linus' cum taster much, much better than she remembered Adrian's tasting. She sighed in pleasure as she felt his seed coat her face, dripping from her big, pink lips in thick lines that dangled down to her big tits, joining the spit that lay across them. She felt her pussy twitch and spasm as her first orgasm rippled through her body, triggered simply by sucking his cock and taking his cum in her mouth and on her face.

"Fuck," Linus groaned as his dick finally stopped shooting, leaving Sister Nancy looking as though she'd had a large pot of pudding splashed over her face. "Shit, Sister. I don't normally cum so quick - but then I don't normally fuck such a fine ass white girl neither."

Sister Nancy grasped his cock at the base, the first time she'd actually touched it with her hand, and marvelled at how her fingers couldn't meet around its girth. She manoeuvred it so that the big knob pushed his still warm cum across her face and into her mouth, licking and sucking his jism as quickly as she could.

"You like the taste of my cum?" Linus asked her.

"I do," she said a little shyly.

"You like my cock?"

"Oh yes," Sister Nancy said. "I love it."

"Tell me then. Tell me what you love."

"I love it. I love sucking on it. I love feeling it in my mouth. I love - "

"No, no, that ain't it," Linus said, interrupting her. "I wanna hear you say you love my cock, Sister."

Nancy paused for the briefest of moments. "I love your - your cock," she said. "I love your big - black - cock."

"Yeah, that's it," Linus said, watching her stroke his huge dick from base to tip. "You wanna feel that nigga cock in yo pussy, Sister?"

"But - but you've already - " she said in bewilderment, looking from his dick to the mess of semen on her habit.

Linus grinned arrogantly. "Lemme guess - your boyfriend popped his load and that was it, yeah?" Sister Nancy nodded, still stroking his dick. "Shit, Sister. That ain't the way it works with niggas like me. I ain't no one-shot wonder."

Sister Nancy gripped his cock with both hands, running them up and down his still-hard shaft.

"I can see that," she said with a smile. "Would you - would you put this inside me?" she asked nervously.

"Hell yeah," Linus said. "Why don't you get out of that goddam outfit? I wanna see what yo got under there."

"Don't blaspheme," Sister Nancy said as she placed a last, loving kiss on the head of his cock before standing up. She turned around and reached behind her shoulders finding the head of the zip that Sister Assumpta, the convent's seamstress, had put in place when she'd adjusted the habit to accommodate Sister Nancy's extreme curves. It took a little work but she managed to get it undone at the top before adjusting her grip, pulling it down all the way to the top her firm, round ass.

Linus stood and slipped his hands into her habit just above her waist, moving them forward, pushing her outfit open and forward. It slipped off her shoulders, letting her take hold of the arms and pull it off her top before she pushed it over her hips to puddle on the floor at her feet.

"God fucking damn," Linus said.

"Don't blaspheme," she said again over her shoulder. She stood wearing her wimple, a pink, lacy bra and a matching g-string which was mostly hidden by her perfect ass cheeks. Her tits were so big that even though she was facing away from him, he could see them swelling either side of her arms. His cock lurched at the sight, pre-cum dribbling from the knob once more.

Sister Nancy slowly turned around, her arms folded beneath her tits.

"Do you - like me, Linus?" she asked, biting her lower lip nervously.

"You are fine, girl - damn fucking fine. You the best looking woman I ever seen," he said, sitting back on the chair. "Now lose that bra and come wrap those big ass titties round my cock."

Sister Nancy reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, the lacy cups falling away, revealing her huge, creamy white tits capped with small but very stiff nipples. Never having seen the sun, they were almost as pale as snow and as she knelt between his outstretched thighs once more, Linus found himself grinning at the contrast of his jet black skin and her pale flesh. It seemed he was going to fuck not just a white girl but the whitest girl in all of Coxville!

"What do I do?" Sister Nancy asked him, unsure where to begin. Linus reached down and filled his hands to overflowing with her massive melons pulling them apart so his big cock could lay between them. He pushed her tits together, enveloping his shaft, a few inches of his thick prick sticking out of her cleavage, the head pulsing and dribbling an almost constant stream of pre-cum.

"Now you hold them titties round my cock," he said, letting her big jugs go as she took hold of them. "That's it - now move them up and down - that's it, just like that," he said as the busty nun followed his instructions and started sliding her huge tits up and down his cock.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," Linus said. "Baby, that's just perfect."

Sister Nancy looked down at the top few inches of his cock that still managed to make their way out of her cleavage and - without being told to - bent her head so she could such on the big purple knob as she tit fucked him.

"Oh Sister, you are a fucking natural, I swear to God," Linus laughed, his cock spilling pre-cum into her mouth and making her moan in pleasure. She looked up at him, popping his dick out of her mouth for a second.

"May the Lord forgive me but I can't believe how much I like - I love your big - your big dick," she said, almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Yeah, you love that big black cock, dontcha?" he asked. She nodded, licking the knob as it popped up beneath her chin. "Tell me you love it - tell me you love that big nigga dick."

"Oh I do - oh God, please forgive my sins, but I love this big black cock," Sister Nancy moaned, leaning down and kissing his knob head, sucking it back into her mouth. "Love it - love black cock," she babbled.

"You want it in your pussy?" Linus asked, knowing the answer already.

"I do but - "

"But what?"

"I'm not sure - it'll fit," Sister Nancy said.

Linus laughed. "Well get up here and let's make it fit," he said.

She stood, almost reluctantly letting his cock fall from between her tits, and pushed off her g-string, revealing the neatest pussy Linus had ever laid eyes on. A small patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair sat at the top while her bald pussy lips looked moist and swollen. He beckoned her over, guiding her legs so that she straddled him, one leg either side of his hips.

"Please," she said as she felt his cock head nudge against her pussy. "Please go slow. It's been a long time and - and the only other man I've had was nowhere as big as you."

"Not sure four inches qualifies as a man," Linus said. "But don't you worry, girl - you ride me as fast or slow as you like."

Linus held his meaty shaft upright, sliding the head across her pussy, her wet lips parting slightly. She sighed as she felt his knob run across her wet twat, his pre-cum adding to her own juices, shuddering as the bulbous knob butted against her clit. He moved it back a little, both of them grunting as they felt it slot into her pussy, just the head slipping inside.

"Oh - oh - oh!" Sister Nancy gasped, putting a hand on Linus' muscular chest to halt him for a second. While technically not a virgin, the small size of the only penis she'd had coupled with the five years since it had last happened meant she may as well be losing her virginity all over again.

"Oh Lord," she said quietly, "please let me take this - I know some might say it's wrong - but surely nothing that feels so right can be a sin in your eyes, Lord. Aren't we all your creations? Please Lord, give me the strength to do this. Amen."

Slowly, she lowered herself down his cock, the big piece of meat opening her up gently as she instinctively moved down then up, then back down, taking a little more each time.

"That's it, Sister," Linus said, taking hold of her huge tits and sucking on her hard nipples. "I swear these are the biggest fucking titties I've ever got my hands on."

"Do you - do you like them?" Sister Nancy asked, still pushing her tight, hot pussy down his steel hard cock. "I was always - mmmmmm - always ashamed of - how big they are."