Sister or Mother

Story Info
She's worried that brother might prefer Mom.
7.6k words
4.46
200.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
71 Followers

I have written a few stories. Mostly I have received positive and encouraging response from the readers, but some have expressed their disapproval of my bad command of the English language. Living in a country where we have two domestic languages combined with the need of a third language not being English, the result is that there are some flaws in my English.Therefore I can only apologize for the mistakes I make. Still I like to write in English - isn't that a way to improve your command of the language?

My dad died in a car accident in the year 2000, as I was only sixteen. It was terrible. We were left alone, my Mom Ann, my brother Mike and myself.

My mother was working as a waitress in a hotel restaurant, my brother worked at a gas station. I was finishing school. We lived in a small house on the outskirts of a small town. We had problems with the mortgage on the house. Dad's life insurance helped a bit but not too much. We decided to try to do the best of it. Mom and Mike wanted me to continue my studies.

Two years passed. I finished school and took a job in a flower shop. To save money we seldom did anything after work. We all came home early; we all read a lot and watched TV. Actually life was quite boring. But we became quite good friends, the three of us. Mom was a beautiful woman, still under forty. She had a fantastic body with curves like few had. Mike too was extremely nice and handsome, only one year older than me. I had got my looks of my mother, quite exquisite if I may say so myself. I have long legs, large breasts and long dark hair. Mike often told us that he couldn't decide which of us were more beautiful, lovelier. As time passed we came closer and closer to each other. The friendship started to become closer to love. It wasn't only a love as there usually exists between parents and children, between siblings. I clearly noticed that there was quite a lot of sexuality in the love I felt. And I guessed that the same was the case with the feeling both Mom and Mike felt for the others.

Spending the evenings together got more and more erotically charged. We both, Mom and myself started to wear lighter and sexier clothing when at home. Mike noticed this without commenting on it. As time went by I could notice that there was a change in how Mike looked at us. He tried to avoid staring at us, but I saw that there was lustre in he eyes. His gaze often fell on our breasts or legs. I wandered what he was actually thinking. I started to have fantasies about Mike making it out with either Mom or myself. More and more often I could see that he had a hard on in his pants. Obviously he had his fantasies as well. Also Mom noticed the bulge in his trousers and our eyes met telling that one had seen that the other had noticed the fact. We had a wordless dialog not wanting Mike to know what we had noticed.

The summer came. It was a warm summer. Actually it was a hot summer. It was natural to wear only a bikini during the days in the weekend. Mike was clad only in trunks. We were sitting in the backyard in easy chairs enjoying the sun. We were having some wine and beer.

"Would it embarrass you guys if I took my top off" Mom suddenly asked?

"No, of course not" we both replied.

She removed her top and her fabulous breasts came into view. In order to prevent Mom from feeling embarrassed I too took off my top. Mike was staring trying to seem quite unperturbed, but the pole prodding in his trunks gave him away.

He saw that we had noticed his inconvenience.

"Hey ladies, this just happens with you two lovely ladies around. I'm sorry," he said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"It would be very impolite if you didn't react in any way," Mom countered. We all laughed.

"I must say that it seems to be quite a big tool you have there," I said. We all laughed again.

"It must be inconvenient to have it restrained by the fabric," Mom suggested.

"Why don't we remove the rest of our garments?" she added.

"I don't mind," I said removing my briefs. So did mom. Mike was hesitating.

After a while he just removed his trunks, looking away from us in embarrassment.

It was a most beautiful pole that was exposed. My estimation was nine inches.

I had never seen a real one before, only pictures and in porn movies. I felt something trembling inside me and I realized that I was getting wet between my legs. It was fantastic.

"What are you, Mike, thinking of as you react that that?" Mom asked.

Mike looked even more embarrassed.

"Well, -----, well I'm thinking about touching you both, or you touching me," he replied with a stammer.

"Naughty boy," Mom commented with a smile. "Any way, I like the reaction," she added.

Mike looked very embarrassed. I felt something between pity and horniness.

"What would you like touch on me?" I wagered.

"I wouldn't mind touching your breasts, perhaps even suck your nipples," he confessed.

His prick was getting purple red as he looked at us both with a hungry expression on his face. I wanted to feel it in my hands, perhaps even lick it and eventually take it into my mouth. I glimpsed at mom. I needed a sign from her to do something. We were close to incest I realized. Mom was clearly hesitating. Then she nodded lightly. I took my chair and moved it in front of Mike who spread out his legs. The lustre in his eyes was very transparent. I felt extremely horny. I sat down in my chair. I bent forward protruding my breasts towards him as far as I could. Mike reached out and started to caress it very gently. It felt so good. I looked down at his throbbing dick. Carefully I extended my hand to take hold of it. It was rock hard. Some pre-cum was pouring out from the sobbing pole. I moved my hand along the shaft, covered his glands and softly smeared it out around his dick. Mike was intently looking at me straight into my eyes. Now I was able to do soft masturbating moves along the tremendous tool. I was wetter between my legs than ever before. Mother moved her chair to sit beside us intently observing what we were doing. Mike reached out and did some fondling with her tits. I looked up to see Mom's expression. She looked delighted. I had only time to make a few more stokes along Mike's cock, then he exploded. His come flew straight into his face. That was a setback. I knew that a prick after an orgasm would soften. But not this time so. It remained as hard as ever.

"Then it's my turn," Mom decided.

I let go of the gorgeous one and Mom took hold of the enormous bat. As Mom started to do the thing with his dick I managed to reach Mike's face and licked his face clean from cum. I liked the taste. It was my first time to sense the salty taste. Mike turned slightly and kissed me on my mouth. It felt good. I responded by trusting my tongue into his mouth. As I sat back, I saw that Mom had bent down and was now sucking his cock. I saw even more lustre on his face.

"I'm in heaven," he muttered.

My juices were running down my legs. I was so horny. I didn't know what to do. Even if Mom's head hadn't been in my way, I wouldn't have dared straddling Mike to have his pulsating rammer sink into my eager cunt. That was after all going too far, or was it?

Now Mike had his second orgasm in quite a short while. He leaned back in his chair closing his eyes. Mom gulped down his cum.

"That was nice," she commented. "Yes, yes, yes," Mike and I agreed.

We all now leaned back in our chairs. A long silence took over. Nobody knew what to say.

The sun was about setting. The birds sang in the trees.

"I need some beer," I said breaking the spell of the moment.

I rose and went to fetch a couple of tins. As I returned Mike was walking around wanting to stretch his legs. His dick was hanging half way in a semi hard state still being quite large. As he moved it was bouncing up and down. It was nice to watch its movements.

We all had some beer. Nobody said a word.

"This was something we shouldn't do, you know, but still, I would like to do it all the time," Mom finally said breaking the silence.

Again nobody said anything. It was a difficult situation.

"I need some more beer," Mike said to escape the awkward silence, and went into the house.

"It can't be so bad if we are nice to each others from time to time," I suggested.

"Mentally I don't find it wrong, in spite of the law," Mom said.

"I agree, but I think we have to discuss about it," I replied.

Mike returned to the garden with some tins of beer. His cock was again standing straight up.

"We agreed with Susie that we have to discuss this new situation," Mom said to him.

"I suppose we have to," Mike agreed. We all looked at his enormous erection.

"What can I do, girls?" Mike just said. He didn't look that embarrassed anymore.

"This has so far been the best day in my life," he then added.

"Just jack it off. We have to talk," I told him. Mom showed agreeing signs.

Mike sat down in his chair and started to massage his rock hard member.

I brought my hand to my cunt and started to caress my clit. Then I saw Mom doing the same. I think it took us some five minutes before we all came letting out different small outcries. Mike's cum spurted out in a pool into our midst. The pressure hadn't been the same as the previous times. Understandable I thought.

We then had a lengthy discussion about matters, the opinions going in waves for and against the morality in sex between us. Nobody was clearly opposed to it, but nobody seemed ready to talk for it either. We reached a kind of a stalemate situation.

The sun had gone down so we decided to move inside the house. Mike was still semi-hard. Nobody thought of putting on a dress or something. We just moved to the living room, all of us in the nude.

"Does anyone have a porn-movie?" Mom asked. "I feel so horny," she added.

No one volunteered.

"Really, no one?" she asked.

"Well, I have a few," Mike finally admitted.

"Well, can you bring one here? I would like to watch one. Those who aren't interested can go and do something else. Watching is not compulsory," Mom explained.

Mike stood up, his prick in a fabulous condition. He went to his room. We sat in silence in the sofa with mom. Mike returned with a cassette. He put it in the slot and started the VHS. Just how it happened this movie was about a young man making love to his Mom and sister.

Mike came to sit in the sofa between Mom and myself. He put up his arms around our shoulders. His very erect cock was almost hitting the roof. On the screen the lovemaking was smooth, no moralist inhibitions shown. The boy was now lying on his back. His thick and longish tool was standing straight up. His sister took her position over his head, bringing her cunt to his mouth. His mother climbed up straddling him and slowly she let his hard cock sink into her vagina. Mother and sister started to kiss each other. They both made slow and rhythmic moves with their abdomens. The only sound that was to be heard was a sucking sound from the region of the young mans cock. This continued for a while.

I brought my hand to Mike's extremely hard rod. I started to make slow massaging movements along his long shaft. I could feel how the blood was rushing through his fabulous rammer. My other hand found my own crotch. My cunt was pouring wet. I started to finger my clit. The feeling was heavenly. I looked at Mike's face. He was sitting with his eyes closed. Obviously he didn't need any additional erotic stimulation from the movie. As I felt that my orgasm was coming closer, I could feel that Mike's pole was getting even harder which I hadn't believed possible. I glimpsed at Mom who was also caressing her cunt, clearly giving her clit a nice treatment. On the screen in front of us they all had their orgasms simultaneously. That is something that happens only in movies I thought. I was wrong. Within five seconds we all came in the sofa. Mike's cum flew up in the air, landing all over us. I could feel how my own cum was flooding out of my cunt pressing down between my legs. We were all crying out with delight. On the screen they were all lying down on the floor to gather some strength. We just lay back in the sofa.

Mom took the remote control and stopped the video.

"I think we must do something to save the sofa," she exclaimed.

We all stood up, and right she was, there were some fluids here and there on the fabric.

Mom went to fetch something to clean up the mess. It was unbelievable, but Mike's rod was still rock hard.

"I must say, you really have a marvellous dick. Still hard in spite of all," I said.

"Thank you, sis, it's you two that make it excel," he explained.

Mom came back with a wet towel and stared to clean the sofa. Soon it looked fine.

"I think I'll have a short shower," I said, aiming for the bathroom.

"Me too, then we have to make something to eat," Mom said, following me in my track.

We went into the shower together. The water was running down our bodies. We didn't use soap. We were only rinsing each other. I took the hand shower and rinsed my cunt.

Mom made a sign and I rinsed her cunt too. I let a finger go into the cleavage between her vaginal lips. Finally I let it dip into her cunt, not very deep, but never the less.

As we were about ready, Mike showed up. He had been watching us for a while. Now he wanted to be rinsed as well. He came into the shower between us and in unison we rinsed him all over. Special care was given to his still very erect love-tool. We didn't stop the rinsing process until he once again came with a small outcry. This time Mom got the most of his cum on her stomach. So now she needed some more rinsing. Mike took care of that. Now we all took our towels and dried ourselves.

Still nude we went to the kitchen. Mike's tool was hanging down at present. It looked quite red. I was so happy knowing that we all had enjoyed the day. While we all together were preparing our dinner, I was wandering how the evening would go on. Was there to come some new moralist hesitations, or not. I was ready for anything that would come up.

We had a nice dinner with some wine and beer. It was delightful to sit around the table with the view of mother's breasts, large and firm, her nipples very red. Mike's chest was also quite arousing. I was peeping over the table edge to see if his prick was stirring yet.

It wasn't. That was good, he would need all his strength later on, I hoped. We were chatting about this and that. We didn't touché the subject of our immoral behaviour. That was a good sign as well, I thought. After dinner we all participated in the cleaning up. As the dishwasher was humming we stood there in the kitchen and looked at each other, no one wanting to take any initiative.

"There is some left of the movie," Mike finally reminded. He started to stroll to the drawing room. We both women hesitatingly followed. Then Mom disappeared and soon returned with a blanket. Without a word she covered the sofa with the new "protection".

She then sat down, looking at us expectantly. Mike sat down beside her and reached for the remote control. I took seat beside him on the other side. The screen came to life.

The women started to mouth the cock of the young man on the screen. His prick was soon gaining size. He was letting his fingers run through the hairs of the women. They were all quite obviously enjoying the situation. The younger woman went in a doggy position on all four asking his brother to fill her up. The man took up position behind her, starting to insert his very hard looking pole into her arse. His Mom stepped over her daughter with one leg, thus facing her son, showing her cunt towards his mouth. The penetration of his big cock into his sister's anus was shown in a very well zoomed picture sequence. One could follow how the glands worked its way through the ring muscle, making the strength of the muscle get weaker and weaker. Then the glands disappeared into her arse. Now the brother slowly pushed and pulled his big tool in and outwards in the sexy hole. The sister was exclaiming in a hoarse and sexy voice, but in my opinion not overdoing it. As the cock was berried all the way into the anal, the picture returned to the mother's crotch where her son was sucking on her clit the best he could. From a more remote angle you could now see how the man was screwing his sister with short fucking movements so that he simultaneously could keep sucking his mother between her legs.

By now Mike's cock was again as enormous as it could get. Just as I was about to go down on him to give him a good blowjob, Mom came down on his tremendous dick. She started to moth fuck him in high speed.

"Wait, Mom, not so fast. I don't want to come at once," Mike exclaimed. Mom slowed down the speed. I stood up in the sofa and managed to find a free spot for my right foot on the other side of Mike. Thus I stood, firmly holding my hands against the wall behind the sofa, showing my cunt towards Mike's face. He started licking it. From above I could see how Mike brought his hand to Mom's back and started to fondle with I don't know what. Did he reach for her cunt or her arse, which I didn't know? What happened on the screen, I didn't know either. Who cared?

I was coming close to an orgasm. Waves of warm lustre feelings were running up from my abdomen. My legs started to tremble slightly. I pressed my clit against Mike's lips and tongue. He sucked and licked in a beautiful manner. Then I came, my legs almost giving way. I still managed to maintain my balance. I felt how my juices flushed into Mike's mouth. It was so beautiful. After a while I stepped back and more or less fell down in a sitting position beside Mike while Mom was still sucking on Mike's very hard, very red-blue meat. The saliva from Mom's mouth was running down the rod. Mom was pressing down on the base of Mike's dick, thus making the blood pressure in his cock to increase to its limits. Letting the pole completely out of her mouth from time to time, I could see that it looked larger and longer than ever before. Ten inches wouldn't have surprised me. It would have been nice to measure it for length, but I didn't have the means to do so at the time. I moved around the pair of love makers. I could now see that Mike was finger fucking Mom's cunt. I kneeled down and started to lick Mom's arse hole. She couldn't let out a sound, Mike's dick being deep down her throat at the moment. The Mike came with an explosion. Mom just hang on to his dick, swallowing all of his cum. Then she came. Her juices poured out of her lovely cunt. I managed to lower my mouth, thus being able to lick up a part of her nectar. We all slowed down. I returned to "my place" beside Mike. Again we were sitting side by side in the sofa. Mom was panting. Mike's cock was still standing straight up.

"How often have you been masturbating?" Mom asked. "It's unbelievable that you can have a hard on for so long. You must have been practicing a lot," she added.

"Not very often. Perhaps only once a week. But then I do it for quite some time, and thinking about you two, I can have a hard on for a couple of hours, even with an ejaculation or two in between. The thought of you just makes it possible," he finished.

On the screen the threesome was finishing up. They were lying around on the floor, looking very exhausted.

Mom shut the TV.

"I need some beer," Mike stated.

I got up on shaky legs and went for some tins. As I returned, Mike was leaning down and sucking on one of Mom's nipples. Mom was still having a finger pressing down on the base of Mike's still very erect rammer. I opened a tin and handed it to Mike, after which I went down on my knees between Mike's legs and took his gorgeous piece of meat in my mouth. Without any efforts my saliva started to run, running down his long shaft. Keeping my lips just under the base of his glands, I started massage the length of his tool. Mom still kept her finger at the base. With my mouth and with hand I could feel how the high-pressure blood was rushing through the veins of his fabulous prick. I hade one free hand and I brought it to Mom's lap. She spread her legs, and I could stick two of my fingers into her extremely wet pussy. I heard her grunt with delight. I continued sucking Mike's lovely rod while finger-fucking my mother. I enjoyed it tremendously.

charles7
charles7
71 Followers