Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"You didn't have to spot me another point," Marie joked. "Thanks, though." The seven points quickly became eight as Kristen attempted a high toss serve with extra spin. Once again, the ball didn't even hit the table.

Marie knew she couldn't serve the ball and cover her tits at the same time. Most of the guys in the room also understood her dilemma. The brunette certainly didn't want to expose herself to a room full of former schoolmates, but she wasn't about to show her sister any weakness, either. Marie took a deep breath and dropped her arm from her chest. She ignored the catcalls and whistles as if being topless in a room full of friends and former classmates was no big deal.

Marie's tits bounced slightly as the brunette served the ball. Kristen tried to drive the ball back to her topless sister. While the ball did touch down on Marie's playing area, it sailed high. Marie took advantage of the easy shot and slammed it back at Kristen.

"That's nine points," Marie said pumping her arm in the air paying no mind to her exposed tits bobbing up and down on her chest. She even gave Tom a high-five.

The sisters' audience screamed in excitement as the game's momentum shifted. The guys didn't even try to hide the bulges in their pants, not that anyone in the room, Susan included, was looking at their pants. As Marie readied her next serve, she noticed Kristen stepping back as if she was waiting for another high toss. The brunette countered with a perfect short backspin serve barely over the net. The blonde rushed forward, but it was too late; the ball bounced a second time before Kristen could even get to it.

"Your serve," Marie said with a smile. "Oh yeah. It's also game fucking point." Not wanting to play out a lost cause, Kristen intentionally smacked the ball across the room giving Marie her game point. "Go ahead and laugh," Kristen said. "You can't win two more."

As excited as Marie was, she understood the situation. She had to win two more games in a row just to win the match. Then she would have to take yet another three games to avoid losing her panties and streaking through downtown. "First things first," Marie thought to herself. She had to win this next round, and Kristen wasn't about to give Marie another easy win. Thanks to Marie's deal with Kristen, the next game started 4-0 in Marie's favor. Marie also had the first two serves.

By this time, Marie was over the initial shock of being topless in a room full of fully-clothed people. While she was well aware of her undressed state, Marie's focus was renewed on defeating her older sister. Marie smacked the ball loudly to start the game, but Kristen was prepared for the driving serve. The blonde chopped the ball back to Marie, who did her best to return it. Kristen reached high and reflected the slow-moving ball against her younger sister's court and over Marie's head.

"I'm back," Kristen shouted, pumping her arm in the air with a smile. Marie tried another backspin serve which Kristen was again ready for. The two volleyed back and forth as Kristen attacked and Marie tried to defend; Kristen's power was too much for her younger sister. The tall blonde's point moved the score to four-against-two. Kristen made good use of her next set of serves as she managed to tie the game. Marie's lead, much like her white cotton bra, was lost.

Marie refocused herself as she prepared for her following set of serves. After noticing her sister cheat back, Marie quickly attempted a backhand sidespin serve. Just as Marie hit the ball, however, Kristen jumped forward returning the ball with a perfect backhand drive. Marie tried to chop the volley but instead tangled the ball up in the net. As Kristen took control of the game, Marie's thoughts drifted back to her limited wardrobe. She noticed Mark staring at her tits from the back of the room. She wondered what Susan and Jenny were whispering about. Most of all, Marie realized what everyone already knew. Marie was very close to losing her panties too.

Marie's next serve missed the table altogether improving Kristen's score to six versus four. Thanks to Kristen's failed lob on the next volley, however, Marie finally put an end to Kristen's run. The sisters then traded points back and forth until Kristen reached match point. It was ten-to-nine in Kristen's favor once again. The tall blonde focused intently on the plastic ball in her hand. Kristen was going to drive the ball as hard as she could, and everyone knew it. If Marie could somehow defend Kristen's serve, it would tie the game. Then Marie would have two serves of her own along with a chance to win the game and tie up the match. Marie zoned everything else out. She wasn't concerned about the cold room, her exposed tits, or the raucous audience. It was just Marie versus her older sister. Years of frustration and rivalry boiled down to this very moment.

Kristen tossed the ball almost two feet into the air. The ball dropped slowly to the table as Kristen swung violently. Just before the ball hit the green surface, Kristen's paddle made contact and sent the ball spinning toward Marie. Not able to make a full swing, Marie blocked the ball allowing it to float back across the net. Kristen delivered a backhand drive reversing the ball's direction behind Marie. Still playing defense, Marie chopped the ball across the net. Kristen reached back with every bit of her almost six-foot frame and smashed the ball into Marie's playing area. Marie backtracked quickly and managed to lob the ball back in front of Kristen. As impressive as Marie's return was, everyone knew the match was over. Kristen barely pushed the ball across the net causing it to bounce and spin slowly to the side of the table. Their contest was over. Marie lost.

Once again the room was silent. Marie dropped her paddle to the ground and immediately clutched her chest. Marie felt more exposed than ever. She looked at her paddle on the ground next to her white bra. The room started spinning. She felt hot and freezing cold at the same time. Like a video in fast forward, the previous year played back in Marie's head. She saw herself losing to Kristen the year before and serving drinks in a thong and pasties. She saw herself practicing and studying the game of table tennis and plotting every detail of her bet. Marie thought about how she confidently let her older sister win the first two games of the night. Marie looked up nervously at her proud fully-clothed sister standing proudly with her arms crossed over her chest. Kristen seemed taller and more threatening than ever.

"I guess you lose, sister," Kristen said with a grin. Fighting back tears, Marie took off out of the basement and returned to the kitchen. Like a wounded soldier abandoned on the field of battle, Marie left her white cotton bra lying on the basement floor.

Tom thought about running after Marie but decided instead to hang back a while. He figured Marie needed some time to herself. Tom remembered how upset Marie was about having to wear the thong and pasties the year prior. He couldn't imagine how devastated she would be about serving drinks completely naked. Then there was her forthcoming trip to the festival to worry about.

"Hey Kristen," Tom said. The blonde looked over to recognize her host but didn't respond verbally.

"What you think about not making Marie go downtown?"

"Fuck you, Tom," Kristen responded. "She'd make me do it in a second. Besides, a bet's a bet."

Marie found herself all alone pacing the kitchen floor. Despite her solitude, she covered her breasts with both arms. "You're so stupid, so utterly stupid," She repeated to herself.

Marie had no idea how such a carefully formulated plan turned into such an unmitigated disaster. In preparing for her bet with Kristen, Marie thought everything through again and again. She never seriously considered that her sister would somehow turn into the world's greatest table tennis player. How was that even possible?

Chapter Three

Marie knew she had to follow through with her wager. She was a lot of things, but she would never renege on a bet. "You might as well get this over with," she said to herself; as she pulled her cotton panties down to her knees and stepped out of them. She was completely naked and about to parade herself in front of her friends. Marie forced herself to move across the kitchen to the staircase. Marie started slowly down the stairs; as she descended the steps, she could hear her closest friends cutting up and enjoying themselves. Marie could feel their excitement as they waited for her to appear before them.

It was supposed to be Kristen nervously creeping down the stairs. Marie had planned to be in the basement fully clothed and waiting for her perfect sister to experience a well-deserved dose of humility. The fact that Kristen was down there soaking up Marie's forfeit only made things worse for Marie. The room stood silent as Marie stepped into the basement. Marie's friends focused exclusively on her 19-year-old body. They were memorizing every curve, every dimple, and every hair. From this day forward, Marie's friends would never be able to look at her without seeing this naked spectacle. They would always remember this moment when she stood before them completely exposed for their entertainment.

"So who wants a drink?" Tom asked hoping to break the awkward silence. The room filled with raised hands as the group prepared for Marie's stripped-down drink service. Marie moved through the crowd toward the bar area. Since the gaggle of friends failed to clear a path for their naked waitress, Marie had to dodge bodies and unwanted contact.

"Is it sanitary having such an exposed server?" Susan scoffed.

"Susan," Jenny interjected scolding her friend. "Try being nice for a change."

Ignoring Susan's comment, Marie approached the bar and filled a tray with beers. Even with her back to everyone, she could feel the stares; every eye in the room was trained on her bare ass.

"Tom, your parties get better every year," Lucas joked.

"Count me in for next year," Ben added; Lucas' sister, Crystal, gave Ben a dirty look.

The naked brunette scuttled carefully around the room passing out drinks, chips, and whatever else her friends could dream up. Tom tried to help Marie by keeping her tray full of beers. Throughout the entire bottle service, Kristen leaned quietly against the Ping-Pong table glaring intently at her sister. It was as though Kristen wanted to make sure Marie remembered who made this happen; Kristen wanted credit for Marie's humiliation.

Marie downed a couple of drinks herself as she continued serving her friends. She usually didn't drink much but needed the courage for the rest of her adventure. The alcohol didn't seem to help, however, as her heart continued racing. It was bad enough exposing herself to her former classmates in the basement. Having to do the same with thousands of people at River Festival was almost too much.

After Marie had finished serving drinks, Kristen made everyone hang out and play a few video games. Marie tried to retreat to the back of the room, but Susan grabbed Marie's hand and walked her back over to the gathering. Marie tried to keep her body covered as best she could at least until Susan asked Marie to participate in a couple video games. Marie usually didn't care for video games; under these circumstances she hated them. Marie wanted to protest Susan's demand but knew it would only get worse after the games ended.

At about eleven o'clock, Kristen told everyone they needed to get moving if they were going to make it to the festival. Kristen snatched up the abandoned bra from the floor and handed it to Marie. Kristen had Tom go upstairs and retrieve the orange cotton panties from the kitchen table. Kristen also allowed Marie to put her shoes back on.

The group piled into two cars and an SUV then headed downtown. Marie ended up in a back seat sandwiched between Sean and Shane. She would have ridden in Tom's front seat except Kristen called "shotgun" just as Marie was about to open the door. It was the second to last night of River Festival, and a big name local band was playing. The stage area was sure to be packed.

After finding a cluster of open parking spaces in the back of the parking area, Kristen led their group to where the concert was wrapping up. Marie used her arms to cover herself as much as possible. She worried about getting into trouble wearing only a bra and panties in public. The security detail didn't seem to care much, though; one of the guards even took a quick cell phone picture of Marie's minimalist ensemble.

As they moved through downtown, Marie saw a few people she recognized from high school or community college. In every case, she avoided eye contact and tried to keep moving. The last thing she wanted to do was to explain her lack of wardrobe to some person from her Literature 101 class.

Kristen's mirthful demeanor only exacerbated Marie's frustration. Kristen was high-fiving strangers, laughing, singing, and, even at one point, skipping. Kristen was actually skipping! Marie's older sister was gleefully soaking up Marie's moment of defeat and humiliation.

As the group moved toward the concert area, Tom started worrying about Marie's safety. Guys were routinely brushing up against Marie and grazing or even grabbing her ass. It was as if Marie's lack of wardrobe entitled them to help themselves. One inebriated fellow tried to unhook Marie's bra before Tom gave him a solid knee to the crotch.

"We better get this over with," Kristen said as the drunken guy shook off Tom's assault. "Let's head over to the parking area."

"Please don't make me do this," Marie begged. "There are too many people here."

"Sorry, sis," Kristen said. "You'd make me do it."

Kristen was correct. Marie would have absolutely made her sister streak through River Festival. Unfortunately for Marie, however, she didn't have that option.

Once back to the parking area, Kristen and Tom found an acceptable launching point for Marie. The trio stopped between the food vendors and the parking area. It was the least crowded area they could find.

"Wait for a break in the crowd," Tom suggested. "As soon as you get your chance, take off for the cars. Then you can make your way across the parking lot."

"I don't know," Marie complained.

"Well, you better do this now," Kristen said to her sister. "It'll only get more crowded."

Marie resolved to move quickly. She pulled off her bra and covered her tits with her left arm. Marie immediately pushed the orange panties down her legs and stepped free. Realizing she couldn't just stand there naked, Marie took off toward a group of cars where she hoped for some sort of cover. A group of partiers immediately noticed the naked teen running through the lot. They whistled and screamed trying to give chase. Hoping to buy Marie some time, Tom ran into the group's path and even tripped a couple of guys up. If the group hadn't been so preoccupied with Marie's spectacle, they surely would have taken a break to kick the living shit out of Tom.

Marie sprinted as fast as she could while holding one hand over her chest and another over her pussy. Her body burned even in the cold air. As she continued through the lot, horns blared and people yelled from their cars. Marie ignored the noises and kept moving. She couldn't stop and let anyone catch up to her. After about a minute running, Marie thought she saw police lights flashing in the distance. When she turned back to look, however, she realized the lights weren't for her. At least that's what she hoped as she continued her sprint across the crowded lot.

"Marie?" a man said as the distracted brunette plowed directly into him. "Marie, is that you?" It was her former English teacher. There were few people in the world Marie wanted to see less at this very moment. "Mr. Burkett. Hi."

"Marie, are you..."

Not in the mood to chat, Marie again took off running. The brunette figured she was about halfway to her car. Just as she made her way out of Mr. Burkett's sight, however, Marie saw another set of flashing lights, and they were moving in her direction. Marie ducked between two cars and crouched against the pavement. She figured her best bet would be to let the police car pass before continuing her trek across the lot. The longer her run took, however, the worse it was going to get. At this point, Marie wished she had in fact reneged on her bet. Woman of her word or not, this was just plain stupid.

Once the police car moved out of sight, Marie took off running again. Unfortunately, there was a large group of people between her and the back section of the parking lot. Marie knew there was no way she would be able to get through that group without creating a scene; she also realized the crowd wasn't going anywhere for a while. Marie would have to make her way around the loiterers. Marie snuck through another row of cars before sprinting through an open area. She planned to circle around the lot's perimeter to where her friends had parked. It would be a longer jog, but Marie would stay in the shadows and would hopefully skip any more unexpected reunions.

Marie was just about 100 feet from the back of the parking lot when a pair of headlights started bearing down on her. She had nowhere to go. Instead of running, Marie crouched on the ground and covered herself with her arms. She hoped the car would either not notice her or not care and drive away. The car did notice her and did not drive away. Instead, it moved straight toward Marie. The brunette was about to make a run for it when the car turned on its blue strobes and pointed a spotlight straight at recoiled body. It was the police.

"Miss," one of two police officers who stepped out of the car said. "Are you okay?"

"Sorry," Marie said. "I'm...I'm naked."

"Miss, why are you naked? What happened?"

"I'm sorry, officers," Marie said. "It was just a stupid bet with my sister. Her car's right over there. I'll just go get my clothes. Please, officers."

"No, ma'am," the officer responded as he pulled Marie up by the arm. "I'm afraid that's not acceptable. Have you been drinking?"

"I had a couple drinks, officer," Marie said realizing she might actually be in trouble.

"How old are you, miss?"

"I'm...I'm nineteen."

"Miss, I'm going to need you to turn around and put your hands behind your back," the officer demanded. Marie did as she was told letting the policeman handcuff her. Marie felt the man's rough hands along with the cold steel of handcuffs rubbing against her ass. The lawman seemed to be taking his time cuffing the naked teenager.

"Can you get me something to wear?" Marie begged the officer in a panic.

"Sure thing, Miss," the officer said. "We'll get you a blanket or something." He then radioed dispatch informing them that he had a naked girl needing something to wear. A female officer responded immediately saying she was on her way with a blanket. As the officers led Marie to their car, they remembered they had a couple drunk and disorderly arrests in their back seat already. There was no way they could put a naked nineteen-year-old girl in that car.

"Let's just wait here," the officer holding Marie's arm said to the other policeman. The detainees in the squad car planted their faces against the door window scoping out Marie's naked body. The officers positioned Marie between the front of the car and the back of the parking lot. They let her squat on the ground to avoid raising a scene. Since her hands were still cuffed behind her back, Marie had to lean against the car's bumper just to keep from falling over. The officers did their best to keep the crowd moving. They warned a couple of guys against taking cell phone video of their naked arrestee.

After what seemed like an eternity, another police cruiser pulled up. "What's wrong with you two," the policewoman said to the male officers as she stepped out of her car. "She's just a girl."

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers