Sister Sara

Story Info
He lust after his wife's twin sister.
816 words
3.9
131.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan was a happily married man. His wife Judy was great looking and loved sex. But her sister, Sara, was an absolute knockout. Allan, Judy, Sara and Jeff (Sara’s husband) would get together about once a month. The four of them would do something different each time. Go out to dinner, go to the movies or do something else. Some times they would just stay at one of their houses for the evening.

Judy was embarrassed over her great body. She always dressed very plain and wore very little makeup. She tried to appear as a plain Jane. Sara was just the opposite. She loved to flaunt her great body and wore clothes and makeup that caused her to stop traffic. After a couple of years Allan figured out the Judy and Sara were both stunning. They were twin sisters. However, looking at them, because of how they dressed, you didn’t notice it.

Once Allan noticed this he began to fantasize about fucking his sister in law. Her sexy clothes and obvious teasing inflamed his lust for her. Well, as luck would have it, Sara and Jeff began to have troubles and eventually split up. Sara continued to come over once a month. Now the three of them began to go every where together. Whenever Sara was around Allan got extra horny.

This particular night they decided to stay home and watch television. Sara was wearing a small halter top that couldn’t contain, much less hide the fact that she had DD tits. She also was wearing tight fitting shorts. Her slim legs were topped off with a pair of jogging shoes.

After dinner the three of them started on the beer in the refrigerator. Allan was seated between them on the couch. That way, they all had the same view of the television. Both ladies bare legs were pressed tightly up against Allan’s legs. Sara seemed to be especially snug up against him. As the women became relaxed they started talking about sex. Pretty soon they forgot Allan was even there.

Judy: “So, Sara, how long has it been?”

Sara: “Three months before Jeff left!”

Judy: “Wow! That’s almost eleven months. Aren’t you horny?”

Sara: “You bet I am. I’ve just not found the right opportunity or the right guy yet.”

Allan was only half listening until he heard this statement. He thought to himself:

“Tonight would be the right opportunity and I am surely the right guy! Only problem, he mused, Judy would kill us both!”

They had a few more beers and were soon feeling no pain. Judy got up and went into the kitchen for some more beer. Allan looked over at Sara and decided to make a move on her, but before he could, Judy was back and announced:

“We’re out of beer. Since I’m already standing up, I’ll just run to the store and get some more.”

Allan: “Are you OK to drive? If not, I can go to the store.”

Judy: “Yes, I’m fine.”

Sara: “Wait a minute and I’ll go with you.”

Judy: “It’s Ok, stay with Allan. You two can entertain each other until I get back.”

With that she went out the door. Allan looked at Sara and he thought he detected a look of lust in her eyes. He leaned over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. When she didn’t pull back, he opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into hers. Sara moaned into Allan’s mouth and fell back on the couch. Their kiss turned into a feverish French kiss that lasted for several minutes. Allan pulled Sara’s top up and grabbed her massive tits. Sara took him by the head and guided his mouth to one of her erect nipples.

Sara: “It’s been so long, suck them!”

Allan did as he was told. While sucking on Sara’s tits he reached down and pulled her shorts off. She was not wearing panties. Sara’s exposed pussy was shaved and dripping wet! Allan knew they only had a few minutes before his wife would return. He didn’t waste any more time on foreplay. Allan unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick. He quickly slammed it into Sara’s waiting pussy!

Sara: “Oh yes, FUCK ME!”

Allan pumped Sara’s pussy as hard as he could. He came in less than two minutes. Allan flooded Sara’s pussy with his cum. Just as Allan finished, he heard Judy’s car door slam shut.

Allan: “Oh Fuck! She’s back”

Sara: “That’s OK. We’re done!”

She grabbed her shorts and ran into the bathroom. Allan managed to get his dick back in his pants just as Judy came into the room.

Judy: “Where’s Sara?”

Allan: “She just went to the bathroom.”

Sara came back into the room just then. Judy handed them both a new beer and they all sat down to continue watching TV.